They're going to find oil on mars

They're going to find oil on mars

Attached: fullsizeoutput_e8.jpg (499x427, 30K)

imagine finding underground oceans with life on mars.

Yes user, yes they are.

Attached: 1520124223335.jpg (2970x2970, 882K)

That means that their was life on Mars once. Right?

You need a molten core and seismic pressure for the abiotic process. It's all on Venus.

Ayyy lmaoil

I’m going to introduce tuna to that environment

yes. that is where the original hebrews came from.
they detroyed that planet, came here thru a merkaba, landed at atlantis, destroyed that, and now we're here. i wonder whats gonna happen next

>You need a molten core and seismic pressure for the abiotic process.
That works great on earth where we understand our world a bit better then mars. It is possible that there are other processes that we are unaware of that may produce the conditions required.

>no arabs
Yeah, I'm gonna have to call your shit.

Attached: birb1.jpg (615x409, 44K)

They destroyed Venus

>checks for merchant
God, what has this place done to me?

It's possible. If Mars developed anything like algae, there's not reason that couldn't have gotten turned into oil and been buried underground a long time ago.

Attached: ice reactor.jpg (852x480, 35K)

I did the same.

Attached: 1536732069807.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

implying

Attached: 1_pL3MmFWbZkpJ5jaqHeBzkw.jpg (682x483, 107K)

roastie detected

Buy shares of MOCO now!
>>Mars Oil Company

I'm sorry user but it has to be done.

Attached: merchant.jpg (2970x2970, 1.41M)

they're going to find whatever they want on mars
because it's fictional in the way we know it

The fuck are they going to do with it they can't ship it to Earth
Ohh wait it's good for colonizing as a source of energy that if the liberal fucks won't shut it down because CO2 warming and shit

If they do, doesn't that suggest animal life, or plant life, I don't know if oil can exist without it.

You can kind of see it too, but it's facing the other way

Could be
Titan has oceans of it on its surface

Attached: EarthVaganaAndBobs.png (523x797, 424K)

I wouldn't be surprised the slightest if there wasn't oil/coal on Mars deep underground.

What would surprise me is if complex life STILL exists in aquifers and underground lakes/oceans have formed in old "lava tubes" which can be pretty large in size. There are caves in Asia so large they have clouds and rain. Perhaps at one point life fled down there. Doubt it is still around due to the planet being geologically inactive. Shame. I wonder when the last living thing on Mars died. I remember back in 2012 when /x/ discovered water coming out of the side of crater on Mars in rover pics and people said "fake and gay", but low and behold Nasa finally announced it a year later. Makes me wonder if they are holding off on any big announcements about life. Maybe that new rover with ground penetrating radar can help identify aquifers and we can settle above them.

they destroyed almost all universe
that's why all planets are lifeless

>Oil
>No fossil evidence of any lifeforms
>Therefore no evidenceof Oil

There are big reasons to establish martian and lunar colonies, as well as exploratory missions to both. But oil isn't one of them. In terms of findig fuel, titan is a great bet. It has enough natural gas on it to lastthousands of years.

A certain stairway to a distant realm..perhaps? A certain tower of a certain ancient city perhaps. A certain hat and prayer item, per chance??

Attached: 1536099427456.jpg (800x740, 58K)

>came here thru a merkaba, landed at atlantis,
hmm interesting. Are you of the school of thought that believes the texts were esoteric for another planet/realm? Or did they have those textual religious events happen in this world.

>Mars needs liberating
Fun fact: We drew a dick on Mars.

Attached: mars cock.jpg (620x372, 73K)