UH-OH, guys ! Kavanaugh is f-

UH-OH, guys ! Kavanaugh is f-

Then there's this....
Pic & link related
twitter.com/larry_beech/status/1041519668966645761?s=21

Attached: kavanaugh - false accusers are corrupt and bought - evidence pice 32.png (750x1334, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spokeo.com/Christine-Blasey/California/Palo-Alto/p1416131681
reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh/supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegation-idUSKCN1LU2L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kavanaugh is Judge Chad
No fucks given.

So?

Momma judge forecloses on debtor boomers, daughter of boomers accuses momma judge's lil baby boy of rape-ape. What a mess.

How is that relevant? They obviously come from the same community.

it's a motive to lie you fucking brainlet

I agree it isn't a smoking gun, but it is a pretty interesting potential conflict of interest.

What possible motive could she have to want revenge on and slander Kav? Hmm, I wonder... When someone says she made up the allegations, the other person rightly asks "Why, what does she have to gain?" This could be a reason.

Stole my info still parasite

no u fucking brainlet - i help you spreading it u little narcissist moron.
And unless you are the same person that owns that twitter, u 'stole' it yourself, u fucking NPC !

yeah, thirty years later lol

Q predicted this

No retard, I was going to start a thread on it myself but you decided to. NPC... The new "Boomer" meme

I not even fucking joking. I am ready for a cleansing of the liberal menace from this country. I would seriously embrace a Trump dictatorship if it meant unfucking everything (((they))) have done to this nation.

what motive do they need more then being marxists?

This is weaker than her allegations. I mean we should spread it to cause confusion, but it was a foreclosure. It's not like her parents got sent to the pen for years. There must be juicier stuff.

And she even said money was a consideration when making this allegation

tough shit.
u might wanna take a time out in your new save space for such cases - u might wanna go there - we call it : reddit

this guy has the correct attitude.

well, i agree, but in this case they probably got offered a house or the monetary equivalent of it ..

Does anyone have her social media before it was scrubbed?

spokeo.com/Christine-Blasey/California/Palo-Alto/p1416131681
Could this be of any use?

checked

Petty liberals want to subvert the judicial branch of our government over some cash.Why do I not doubt this.

I don't think you are the only one. If the dems ever get back into power, it'll be go time.

Awwww poor angry proxy nigger

Attached: 81555E49-C3C8-482F-8B95-6AD4D97B9DF0.gif (456x196, 560K)

Attached: Doctor_Piccolo.png (626x754, 58K)

FBI fucked up again
>pic related

Attached: chadK.png (886x170, 51K)

Fucking top kek. The left is so fucking pathetic. I have a feeling that years from now I am going to look back and miss watching them flail so miserably and then nostalgically look back on the round up and the hangings.
>Grandpa, why are you crying
>Oh I am not crying, children, I am laughing

no, they got kicked out on their asses like all leftist scum should.

Ever been so nearly raped that instead of calling the police when you get home you wait until your rapist is about to join the Supreme Court 30 years later?

Attached: 1531198490257.png (315x414, 231K)

>I don't think you are the only one.
I think lots of people are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I am somewhat surprised nothing "bad" has happened yet...especially after all the attacks against republicans at softball games and even while fixing up their lawns. I don't think they realize how close they are. The wrong move could trigger a large conflict, and I guarantee liberals will suffer the most out of it.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh/supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegation-idUSKCN1LU2L8
> “Judge Kavanaugh has undergone six FBI full-field investigations from 1993 to 2018,” he said in a statement. “No such allegation resembling the anonymous claims ever surfaced in any of those 6 FBI reports.”
dems got nothing, and they know it
this is just some hail mary stalling

YES this

How is this weaker than her allegations? Her allegations provide zero proof on a 40 year old claim. This however shows real intent for lying about the accusation.

>folks

Attached: 1536239888624.png (478x456, 407K)

this is good for our propaganda but I maintain that her larger motivation is just general #stopblumpf nonsense.

>but republicucks want to still reject him
Kill the #metoo movement here and now

This

When it gets exposed that Feinstein knew about this particular bit of information also, it will be time to remove her from office .

(((Her))) motivation is shekels

she's a fucking libtard california teacher who wears a pussy hat

as if we need more proof she's a cunt with a political agenda

When will it be day of rope?

Look, u 14yearold boomer :
while i give you all props for finding, screeshotting, and having planned to spread the info,
your 14yearold-boomer brain, obsessed with ego over mission, is kinda cringeworthy, and your massive butthurt doesnt make it better.

but i know you'll grow up at last ...
so, here, have my props.

want to remind you tho, that Jow Forums is a 18+ board and you shouldnt be here in the first place ... but you did contribute ... but pls now stop the tears it's fucking pathetic! thanx.

>Reddit spacing
>14 yo
Retard detected

Attached: 18AF8C77-617D-4FBB-BAAE-15F139C2BFC5.gif (500x333, 933K)

The first move has to come from the left, and it must be big and clearly illegal. I can feel the anger and tension from people all around me. This stunt has people livid. If the dems do cheat us out of this seat, anything can happen.

hopefully soon

same here

Paying a cunt to lie isn't against some law???

I think it will happen regardless. After they get blown the fuck out on November 6th I would not be surprised, at all, if they go full mindless violence. After Trump got elected the retarded notion that they would be able to take back the house is the only thing that has kept them from going dangerously insane. All of their bullshit hinges on them being able to take the house back and block SC appointments. Kavanaugh getting approved, followed by them winding up with a small minority of congressional seats come november... Trashcans beware. But, this time, I think the air of defeat is finally going to sink into them. And they will start getting more militant. There are still a lot of lolberg retards that pull hard left that would side with them. I (personally) predict that they will start to engage in either limited or full blown guerilla warfare. And when they do the only response will be to take them the fuck out. And I have a feeling it would fall on us to get it done because in the event of such civil unrest in America fucking everyone else would be thinking about getting smart so the military would have to be committed to a defensive posture.

Maybe Im wrong, maybe they will be so ideologically devastated that the day of the rope happens and we wont even have to lift a finger because they will all just hang themselves.

you seem to have misspelled the word breathing

Until then, we have meme magic. Like highlighting the fact that she decided to go public on Sep 12 about it, 8 days from the Senate vote (on Sep 20 if I'm correct) but had nearly 40 years (14,600 days!) to say something about it. These shills need to be exposed for the shameless cunts they are.

Attached: ScumbagFord.jpg (780x439, 86K)

Because it was a civil foreclosure case. Trying to make this her motive is weak. Her motive is clearly political.

>image related

thread theme :

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

soon ....

Attached: anti-comm - 5674567564.jpg (605x871, 61K)

There were several foreclosure cases against her parents. She's a PAC donor. Her dad was a scumbag attorney

this is actually good news. this is going to make Kavanaugh hungry for revenge. and when he is appointed he gets to unleash hell via SCOTUS.

>Trying to make this her motive is weak. Her motive is clearly political.
But there is a motive now. Before it was simply the case of a woman's word vs a mans....Thus far, she is batting 0/2....(FBI had 6 chances to find out/Friend stated events did not happen at all like that).

This is a motive. Political or not. This shows that there is a reason to be vindictive....It may be petty, but all men know women are that way.

Yes, if it's proven the dems paid her and set this up. It would be a judicial coup.

This

I honestly hope the FBI monitors Jow Forums and collects the IPs of all these edgy kids who are here openly preaching their violent intentions.

You kids need to go see a therapist. I know that this is an anonymous place, so you feel safe being as edgy as possible, but you're not as safe as you think. Might want to re-think posting these edgy, infantile rants about wanting to openly murder those that disagree with your politics.

Bye Feinstein

Attached: 21BE3DCA-78D4-4846-8837-F62FA35D31AA.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

LET'S ROLLLLL

Fuck off Joan

This

I never said murder. And get off your high horse.

cry more bitch nigger

Attached: 1457288132606.gif (500x319, 443K)

t. 1 post by this ID

The case was dismissed then. Now the property is worth around $1m. Now thats a good fucking motive to lie and slander.

t. effeminate cockgobbler

She literally said that the motive was her financial situation.

I don't condone murder. I do condone treating these people like the treasonous pieces of shit they are. I hope they get military tribunals and quick executions. I support a fair process.

Uhhhh... Guys, he's no chad.

>>After Judge categorically denied ever witnessing an attempted assault by Kavanaugh, I asked him if he could recall any sort of rough-housing with a female student back in high school (an incident that might have been interpreted differently by parties involved). "I can't. I can recall a lot of rough-housing with guys. It was an all-boys school, we would rough-house with each other," he said said. "I don't remember any of that stuff going on with girls."

Catch that? He did that kind of "rough housing" with guys, not girls!

weeklystandard.com/john-mccormack/kavanaugh-classmate-named-in-letter-strongly-denies-allegations-of-misconduct

>It's a coincidence goy!

kys

I don't normally call faggots like you homophobes, but you are.

I will track you down and fart in your mouth real hard. FBI take note pls.

u retarded, projecting leftist with your probably female pidgeon brain dont get it :
Noone is calling for anything.
All we saying is : it WILL happen regardless. You sociopathic leftist acum MAKE it so that in the end ppl will HAVE to violently remove you to end your tyrranic shennanigans.
You ever projecting psychopaths leave ppl no choice in the end.

Choke and die on some AIDS-ridden nigger dicks, bitch.

I'm just saying the narrative should be she is politically motivated. Not that it has to do with her parents going before his mom in a foreclosure case.

Sure you didn't. You only implied you want to commit crimes openly because an opposition party may take political power.

Sure thing bud.

>Wafflefaggot
>Calling anyone else a cocksucker

Zero self awareness. Hilarious how you guys larp on about Treason while completely ignoring all the potentially treasonous scandals within your own political party.

hi

Keep in mind that the person openly preaching violence on Jow Forums is likely to look like pic related.
So please, go ahead. Go out into the streets when the "democrats take over" or whatever, and so something. Go right ahead, then at least after you're all arrested the quality of this board will increase ever so slightly.

Oh so edgy! You think that's a good insult? Sad little cuckboy.

Attached: 1536258832206.png (1120x1596, 1.86M)

You mouth breathing child, the feds have been here right along side us for years. They pop their heads up occasionally, let us know they appreciate the time and effort we put in.

So keep dreaming. Keep thinking everyone's on your side while you openly push communism on American soil.

You have no idea what you're in for.

SO HES A CRYPTO FAGGOT NOT A RAPIST? TELL US user WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

I can't wait for your inevitable "revolution" that will wind up being a few dozen kekistani autists waving kekistani flags and autistically spewing memes as usual. You guys talk so much shit here, but this is who you are in reality.

Attached: Bugman and Soyboy.jpg (1201x1072, 789K)

If they block this.....we shoot

Bumping. Get this out there.

Is that you in the pic?

lmao you insufferable cumgargling manwhore

No we dont

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

You're literally not even a real country.

Attached: 1531763179067.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Where is the homophobia in that?

>I'm just saying the narrative should be she is politically motivated.
No shit it is politically motivated. She herself created that narrative. Why is she motivated? To humiliate the son of a person who judged over a foreclosure case involving what could be her childhood home.

>Rough housing obviously means gay sex.

Always has been, always will be.

Fucking this.

Attached: 12A91098-41CA-44FF-91A6-CA2B61AF0F0B.gif (500x281, 441K)

I believe it may mean the Dems may be outing him to pander to his sexual proclivities possibly?

The military needs to assume control over the justice department and begin executing treasonous people who would destroy the country with false accusations meant only to push political narratives.

This. Also Jow Forums is satire.

Can Pence be the tie breaker if there is one?

You've been conditioned to think that, but you couldn't be further from the truth. We're your bosses, we're cops, we're firefighters, lawyers and doctors. I have eighty people under me. Eighty.

Today I'll fire two more of yours just because I can.

Is that me waving a kekistani flag? Well, I guess in a way, it is.

Stay mad, Stepdad. The ride hasn't even started yet.

Shut the fuck up cat lady

Attached: DB17D738-F79A-4911-B7A9-EB552A231D7C.png (1080x2160, 292K)

Hail victory

That is literally his only job as VP.