I always wanted to ask this

I always wanted to ask this...
Why do people hate him? Why do they want him gone?

Attached: 259117.png (640x960, 343K)

He's making Democrats look real fucking bad

>Mah gibs!

Attached: derp.jpg (400x299, 32K)

Oh! Duh! I forgot. Democrats are under his balls. Is that it though?

>Obama inherits the worst recession since the Great Depression
>comparing Obama's numbers to Trump's
If you're too dumb to realize why this pic makes you look like a retard, you're probably from reddit. Otherwise, 1/10 bait.

I've never been on reddit.

what a cringe infograph. Seriously, fuck obama, he probably had the worst response to a recession in american history but Obama bailing out banks, hence the high 1st year deficit, was the best thing that moron did and it being categorized as something bad should show you how stupid this infograph is. Trump is a millions times better than Obama. There's no reason to lie to make your point.

>Trump's gonna fuck it all up!
>The only reason Trump hasn't fucked it all up and we're actually doing better than before is because Obongo!
>But the only reason King Nigger did badly was because Bush!
Retard.

Really, I see.

God Bless Trump

BUT BUT ... ITS OBAMAS ECONOMY!!!

Attached: fellow.jpg (750x626, 116K)

Where is this 50% job approval?
I think even those most non bias polls show him at 40-45% still.

Wow, amazing. Trump added 3.2 million shitty jobs.

Jow Forums has shit taste in politics and philosophy

Attached: SpongeBob_SquarePants_-_S02E06_-_Bubble_Buddy.mkv_snapshot_10.14_2016.10.14_13.16.47.jpg (718x480, 105K)

Pretty sure Trump's approval rating ha never been at 50%. Right now it's in the 30s iirc.

The Obama years only come in 2nd when compared to Franklin D. Roosevelt and his "New Deal".

What will be written into history is "Trump saved the USA and then the world!"

BEST TIMELINE EVER!

Attached: MinionOut.gif (500x500, 1.69M)

>Retard

Who's the Retard now Pedro?

Attached: TrumpWall.png (640x360, 278K)

>Obama inherits

i just want to make sure i understand correctly ...

every president "inherits" everything from the previous president?

You mean all those Mexicans who are actually Central American won't have a reason to come to my country anymore?
Great.

Sounds like a Win Win

All of this is demonstrably false.

ummm... Yeah, dumbass.
The state of the union the time of transition is always a thing, you know?

The majority do not want President Trump gone.
This is fake news spread by the same old dirty Bolshevik zionist commie bastards.
Everywhere they try and demoralize all. Fear not, there is enough rope for all of them.

albino nigger

Attached: DEPORT THE NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA.jpg (555x720, 133K)

Attached: TrumpJewPuppetMeme.jpg (758x473, 90K)

While incorrect to a magnificent manner with both claims the logic is consistent.

Its the bottom number that counts the GDP or the nations income. Its growing that means companies have confidence they can spend....Something Obam destroyed.....

Attached: 00909_gLG6pgqTRuZ_600x450.jpg (320x240, 14K)

I would assume cause he tells it like it is. He also dents the plans of career politicians when he can just call a spade a spade without all the deceptive talk. Maybe they worry that he will expose their bullshit to the public. When you think of taxpayers dollar going to settle cases for congress, you have to know men and women in office knew it, the whole time, why was it just exposed now that he is president.