All the proof you need that millenials and zoomers will turn america into a communist paradise

>tfw you realize that the republican party is kept alive by 60-year-old NPCs who get tricked by television ads
these next 6 years are just gravy for democrats. by the 2024 election, it's game over for republicans.

>muh shifting beliefs
most of these people are so far gone it's absurd to think they'll swing back right. you can't stop what's coming

Attached: 645645645645.png (661x574, 329K)

Maybe if we had a libertarian president like Ron Paul to energize the country instead of all these fucking right-wing cuckservative shills sucking Trump's shriveled dick, we wouldn't be in this situation.

hopefully the newer generations kill themselves from heroin overdose... thats the only way i can see us remaining red

Here's my proof.

they've associated NIKE with "un-american unemployed NIGGER"
Maybe it's not immediate, but the sales will go down.

>Trusting something the news says
ISHYGDDT

I dont know or care if nikes stock went up, but what I can tell you for sure, is it didnt happen because of "Colin Kaepernick". Thats pretty obvious media sensatiomalism done to push an agenda YOU NITWIT.

Attached: Blank+_0c8ca540114772e7ecf5a91bb1fde732.jpg (900x810, 94K)

Keep in mind that they are in the betting stage. If sales tank, even if they have a brief surge first, all these people betting on black are going to end up in the red.

only in America could you be a complete fucking failure and just coast through life playing the race card

Attached: 1536361778479.jpg (1024x870, 220K)

Attached: 1536387751511.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

until, the hispanics and muslims start hanging gays for jesus and mohammed.

Nike co-founder Phil Knight has once again formed a trust to hold a giant pile of the company's stock.

According to a regulatory filling made public Wednesday, Knight created a trust Monday that holds roughly $350 million in Nike stock.

It's the fifth such trust Knight has formed since January of last year. He created a similar $500 million trust earlier this year. Last year he created trusts valued at $400 million, $650 million and roughly $600 million.

Each of the trusts is a grantor retained annuity trust which provides Knight an annual payment and helps him reduce taxes on gifts to beneficiaries. The beneficiaries of the trusts aren't disclosed.

The trust disclosed Wednesday holds more than 4.7 million shares of Nike stock (NYSE: NKE). It was formed with stock disbursed from previous trusts Knight formed in 2012 and 2013.

Anons here have said that the increase is due in part to the start of football season, which seems like a huge variable not being acknowledged by people reporting on it.

young vs old
male vs female
white vs black
christian vs atheist

you know who benefits most from those vss?

You don't even believe in what you're saying; haven't sold me on it. Shitty bait.

Attached: 1326912754664.jpg (680x680, 76K)

that is already baked into the price. an increase in month-over-month sales does not mean the stock price will move- it's about how it fairs against projections

what is there to sell? polls and the eye test tell you that most of the people around you are cuckolds. it has to end in a blue wave

Got your blue wave right here! ahahahahaha

Attached: 1535421043737.jpg (360x235, 18K)

That's what I think. I honestly don't want to wear them simply because of association with nig thugs.

Worthless bait thread

Mods do your fucking jobs

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

so it's all good to make threads about nike when the stock price goes down, but now it's a slide thread? there isn't even anything meaningful to slide

Anyone got the pic of that white liberal douche kneeling in nike shit

>libertarian
Natsoc is the only way. You faggots are almost as bad as the Trumpcucks.

I love seeing pol get pissy.

Everything on pol is a slide thread.

lol excpet all the muslims and hispanics that will duesvult eachother, faggots and women.

The lib cucks dont have kids....

Attached: lynching3.jpg (264x175, 14K)

>millenials and zoomers
>people under the age of 40 trade stocks

Attached: 1455046714491.jpg (560x432, 42K)

>low energy grandpa
>energizing anything

it's been steadily moving up since trump took office
kaepernick didn't change that one way or the other

50% of people do not vote
young people are the least likely to vote

>Libertarian
>The literal meme party that never wins more than 3 percent

Okay familia.