Jow Forums Why are white men more likely to be cucks? Why do they BTFO their own race?

Jow Forums Why are white men more likely to be cucks? Why do they BTFO their own race?

Attached: FB_IMG_1537158486989.jpg (706x521, 48K)

White race is generally doing too well.

Indians are biggest cucks desu.

Attached: Opie.jpg (321x406, 15K)

Attached: ive got your back (((and ive got yours))).png (1384x1276, 1.11M)

poisoned, circumsized, brainwashed.

you're being targeted to prevent Nazi uprising.

Yellow fever.

The pussy pedestal is even higher when you never meet the pussy bearer.

Attached: big brained race politics.png (546x668, 25K)

You keep assuming most white people give a shit about their own race. Got news for ya, we don't and neither should anyone else.

Mass transit has all but eliminated racial purity, only retards haven't figured that out yet.

soi in all our food, fluoride in our water

Attached: fixed.png (1080x613, 507K)

The doctor “messed up” my circumcision when I was born by not cutting off enough foreskin, so I have about the average amount of foreskin between Americans and Europeans. Isn’t that neat?

The suburbs of my city are ending their commitment to post-Jim Crow bussing program which brought kids in from the inner city, with the expected consequence that the high schools will become 95%+ White and Asian. Pretty good stuff.

Logically, people do the things that benefit themselves the most. Hispanics and Blacks couldn't act like cucks if they wanted to without going against the culture of the people they identify with, so they're less likely to. But for people like in your pic, they must feel comfiest and do best when acting that way.

The numale meme made me give my switch and Zelda to an orphanage, I bet you it’s the best gift those poor kids ever got. Makes me feel good.

lies they alpha

Attached: indian chads.jpg (980x552, 68K)

lmao I bought that switch and zelda today
zelda is shit
but mario is pretty good

Give it to an orphanage now or you’re a man baby.

Why are black men more likely to be fags ? I dunno the answer to either .

lol no, a man baby doesnt buy their own shit
you're projecting, which means you still live at home with your parents

Really you're asking that question?

Thake your picture. This man is probable a computer programmer, making 100-150k a year. "Married" with maybe, if lucky, one child by the time he's 35 (pic).

He's a manchild who has never faced any trials in his life, other than work time crunches, exams and his hair loss.

All his professional life he's been paying a good portion of his "success", his salary, to pay for subhuman refugees and black/brown people to be breeding incessantly and ask for more gibs.

This poor excuse of a man is already cucked to society, he has been since day one. But since he's been brainwashed into thinking he's privileged, he arms himself with his blank fluoride stare and his onions smile and soldiers on...

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: sub.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Brainwashing by media constantly telling white men to be ashamed of who they are and where they came from

Is that guy white? Could be Hispanic.

Wow Sooyy is still banned, Monsanto really is powerful

citation needed