Defend this

Defend this.

Attached: summons.png (720x916, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/opinion/editorials/article/Cruz-should-rethink-his-summons-mailer-12942010.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Voter enrollment campaign divison
>Ted Cruz
OP is retarded.

Attached: 983247598374958.jpg (2000x3837, 1.55M)

Finally, crazy shit happening for once.

sage

No shit dumbass, but the point is it's meant to be deceptive, aka the massive bold print "SUMMONS ENCLOSED." Meanwhile the text saying it's Ted Cruz is tiny and out of sight. These is like clickbait but through the mail, shows how desperate Ted is though. Can't wait to see that slimeball out of office where he belongs.

Summons usually means something legal you have to respond to, and dumbass old boomers might be stupid enough to fall for it and just send Ted money.

You know what's deceptive? Literally everything the democrats do.

I'm not saying the OP picture is lying but it certainly would have helped prove their case if they took a picture of the outside of the letter AND the inside of the letter

Nice whataboutism bud, but that doesn't nullify that this type of bullshit is incredibly scummy and shows how desperate Lyin' Ted is.
How hilarious is it that Ted "cuck" Cruz is sucking up to Donnie to come campaign for him after everything he did to insult Cruz (including insulting his wife).

These type of tactics have been used for years by Republicans. It's nothing new that Ted is using an old tried and true scam tactic to gain donations.

>whataboutism
Literally a made up word in order to deflect.

All words are made up at some point you literal brainlet holy shit you are dumb.
Second of all, whataboutism has been used for decades, since the cold war you absolute retard. It's origins are a desription of soviet anti-West / US propaganda such that anytime the west criticized the Soviets, they would deflect the argument to issues of human rights in the west, such as segregation "and you are lynching negros."

And yes, your argument was whataboutism because instead of addressing the argument and being objective, you instead changed the subject with hyperbole about the Democrats that is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. How sad.

By the way, you guys must have a short memory too because this isn't even the first time Lyin' Ted used these sorts of scummy tactics. He did the same thing in the primaries.

Attached: voting violation.jpg (1087x646, 99K)

whataboutism is a kike word to deflect. You're a faggot. Gonna enjoy the mass arrests of dems soon

Welcome to modern campaign advertising. Glad to see you’re not under that rock anymore.

libturds made it up fake news

You keep deflecting yourself, zero self awareness. Keep living in your little cute bubble though, sure seems like you're afraid to leave it.

Tiny and out of sight? Typically the first thing I look at is the return address to see who it's from, you stupid boomer.

Yes, I'm sure the first thing you noticed was the small "ted cruz" text and not the
SUMMONS ENCLOSED OPEN IMMEDIATELY you disingenuous dolt.

Notice how it also says "Official Travis County Summons" at the top even above Cruz's name. These is some of the slimiest political advertising I've ever seen, because it's trying to imitate a Jury summons.

I love how you guys will literally defend this though, it shows that you're so far gone that you're literally incapable of objective, rational criticism of your cult leaders, namely donnie and now Cruz.

how do you get a 55% and 65% on voting turnout. Most places I worked at only cared for voting in the last 4 elections.

Remember that Ted Cruz still has retarded boomer NeoCons running his campaign

Ole lyin Ted lmao

He looks like a rat

old news is old
mysanantonio.com/opinion/editorials/article/Cruz-should-rethink-his-summons-mailer-12942010.php

I see nothing in this photo that proves the letter from Ted Cruz was sent with this envelope.
Please note how the envelope has been opened
>fake and gay until proven otherwise

It's just the mail version of clickbait who gives a shit, it's not like you open it and anthrax comes out, you just open it and see it's begging for money and then throw it away. This isn't a crime against humanity.

Defend what you stupid faggot? It's a fucking advertisement designed to trick a person into opening a letter. Wow you must be absolutely horrified. Gas yourself, nigger.

I'm in agreement with the OP. Pretty scummy tactic. I don't like Ted Cruze but I'd still be in agreement if it was Trump.

But mainly I want to add to the discussion that whataboutism is an issue. We give libs so much shit for doing it but we do it to. When a discussion comes up I tend to argue the point made and not point fingers elsewhere. UNLESS the argument is more about the party doing it rather than what the party did. Is this about the shitty mail? It's slimey and deceptive. Is this about bashing Republicans as doing deceptive shit like this? Well democrats do it too. And even worse than that.

So if it's a serious argument about shitty campaign tactics, I'm in agreement. I wouldn't tolerate it from any candidate.

Don't open it and just mark it as return to sender.

Shakespeare made up about 600-700 words in his short life
So fucketh thineself, niggerest punty

Prove it wasn't a Beto disinfo campaign effort? You know that motherfucker has been taking money from LA and NYC. Besides, if you're gonna vote for a Gun Grabbing Lefty, you're a fucking liar about what matters to you anyway.

Your right OP any piece of paper or publication with the phrase 'Summons' on it is illegal unless it comes direct from the court.
Even now I'm being hunted by the authority's for making this post, quick delete this thread or they'll come for you too!

Kek
Op went back to r*ddit to check on his r/cuckold thread.

I bet you defends clickbait ads that give you viruses too

>give you viruses
Again, that's completely different

>Implying "whataboutism" is somehow an invalid argument

You gotta play the game the same way as your enemies if you want to win. KYS

>fearing the free market

Presorted STD=throw it away. Anything official will be first class mail. SCAM ALERT

It probably also applies for primary and local elections: school board, sheriff, circuit court judges, county commissioner etc.

Dumb faggot can't even defend his bullshit
kill yourself and your family faggot

>He goes to twitter instead of the FEC

Absolute state of twitter fags.

Do all you delusional trolls not realize how big this is? This has been at the top of Jow Forumsall for hours. This is huge. Expect this to flood the news cycle for the rest of the week. Cruz's campaign is over. Texas is on its way to turning blue and this is just speeding up the process. If he wasn't a Republican in Texas then he'd be in court for fraud right now. The blue wave is coming.

Attached: IMG_20180916_230818.jpg (1080x1485, 598K)

First it was 8 year old genius kids, now its 88 year old grannies.

Except the only people buying it were already voting blue.

>Tiny and out of sight
>same font size directly under

Throw it in the trash with the othwr spam and move on, snowflake. Tell gramgram to stop being a pussy

>98 year old grandma voting

NO ONE CARES