So it turns our women are more loyal to their race than men. WTF Jow Forums you told me otherwise!

So it turns our women are more loyal to their race than men. WTF Jow Forums you told me otherwise!

Attached: 1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png (495x391, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mgIOb
incels.me/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fixed that image for you

Attached: zzzz.png (495x391, 18K)

This doesn't account for white wive's and girlfriends cheating with BBC. it's over, white boi.

These are just straight dating statistics. White women prefer white men and white children

Wow, I hadn't thought that this chart dosent account for your fringe cuckold fantasies. Guess western civilization is over guys, dang it.

Attached: 1536874983975.gif (450x551, 213K)

Attached: CkRU2a3XEAEW6rs.jpg (377x600, 32K)

>free dating website
>cheap shits make cheap profiles
Can we stop this Okcupid meme already?

>white men rating asian waifus higher than white women

jesus get it together white women

I am most surprised by asian men rating white women so low

Stop thinking about this sort of bullshit, get your shit together and be a man.

What people don't realize is that dating sites are filled with old women, fat women, and single mothers. Basically the women that no one in real life wants. But they'll still spam it anyways because makes them feel good about being white.

and trannies
i swear to god half the "women" i see have their wide jaw and adam's apple just out there

But those are actually the demographics MOST likely to racemix... suggesting the statistics among desirable white women are even more favorable.

Shouldn't be.

Read this thread from Jow Forums.
archive.is/mgIOb

Attached: 1536845305824.png (960x948, 595K)

Noice

Attached: 1535634625488.png (641x428, 70K)

Have you actually used a dating site? You'll be hard-pressed to find any quality women. If you could find decent women on okcupid, everyone on Jow Forums wouldn't angry virgins.

White women are less desired:

incels.me/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/

BASED WHITE WOMEN!!!

Attached: 1523915840359.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

reminder that only degens use online dating apps.

Totally true, i'd for sure bang one of those half chat curly haired negresses, but i've never known as single white woman who'd bang a sammie or a pajeet.

its not that low but asian men are very very picky

Literally a dating website
>All of those percentages that are male make up of a total of 4 people lel

Im not in the dating market i live at my parents house permanently going on dates is a normie problem and emplyed person problem

Lol Why do you think we shun the minority that aren't loyal

because asian men know WW can't cook and are sluts not virgins.

lmaolmaolmao

Why?
White women suck because of women being terribad at everything + terrible gynocentric education saying they don't have to improve OR behave well OR help at anything OR love men + terrible laws giving them gibs and privileges and ability to destroy a man's life at her first chimp out.
The only good thing they have is white genes, and they are ruining it fast like they ruin everything if let at their own devices.
In fact, white women are so shit that it's almost impossible for them to score a Japanese guy if they go to Japan.
Meanwhile white men are highly desirable by most women in the planet, to the point Jews must invoke the ghost of colonization to stop white men from picking the best women of other races.
(BTW, colozination was the best time these people lived. All kikes should be gassed)