Muh free speech

-not on someone else's private property
-not outside of your own country
How hard is that?

>muh God given right
When is the last time God defended your rights

>muh universal right
Rights are granted by the sanction of the state.

Attached: 1501705565855.jpg (479x317, 53K)

>Rights are granted by the sanction of the state.
rights in this country are given by god
the constitution states this so it is the legal definition

>God exists because man's law says so

am i shadrbarned? no reply button at bottom, no auto update checkbox, no colors on ids. same for you?

yes, by US law
this has nothing to do with my beliefs

?

Discuss the ad blocker. Reload page

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Government can only take your rights it cant give you them

Get rid of the government and youd have more rights

If rights don't apply on private property, why can't businesses discriminate on the basis of race?

If the liberals want to extend equal protection into the private sphere, they have to also accept free speech.

But when had God every defended your rights?

thank you, leaf. thank you, fren.

Rake yourself.

>thank you, leaf.
Leafs = Friends, case closed!

This is not as thing anymore

By giving them.
If rights are God-given than human attacks on them shouldn't warrant God's intercession.
We have all we need.

>Naive appeal to circular authority
Sad

You can say whatever the fuck you want on someone elses private property. They just have the right to tell you to leave if they dont like what you are saying. The only point the government would care is if you refuse to leave:IE you become a trespasser.

>When is the last time God defended your rights?
I'll take, "what is Hell for all eternity?"

After death all the Godless people who violate the rights of others will be judged by their works and sentenced to eternal torment. The laws of God are what we're judged and condemned by, which include such things as theft, murder, bearing false witness, etc.

>Muh religion
Fuck off you pothead nigger of niggers. Come back with an actual argument instead of propping up a shoddy strawman.

Based

Sounds like an html problem....f5 homey

>I can rape until she tells me you stop

>She can go to police after our consensual sex and accuse me of rape
>and it will actually work

>thinks fascists give a fuck about free speech
lmao

also telling you to stop is the first thing she'll do when you even touch her so you owned yourself with your false analogy
good goyim

bad goyim*

>Telling you to stop is the first thing she'll do when you even touch her
Ouch

There are no exlusions to free speech faggot.

>"If you allow your enemy to speak and share ideas freely, they lose."
True Trudeauian level sophistry right there, just look at the mental gymnastics and non arguments

Yes, you now projecting on me because you have zero actual arguments.
Of course when you try to aggressively grab (with context of actual rape attempt) her the first thing she will do is resisting and telling you to stop. I actually made some sort of an insult directed towards you, telling she would start self-defense when you ever try to touch her.
So no need for you to be extremely sarcastic. You actually missed the irony at all.

Too bad you guys who attack freedom of speech's concept have problems with thought processes.

>Canadians
>free

Attached: 0167E8BF-78E1-4037-8D21-214DC4F79BD3.jpg (637x402, 149K)

>"property" exists entirely on public infrastructure
>receives taxpayer funded subsidies
>private
lol no

>Rights are granted by the sanction of the state.
So, when Trump and the nationalist Congress forces Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube to allow conservative and white nationalist accounts to use their services, you'll accept it and shut up because the state did it?