He exists, I've experienced him. I was once an edgelord athetist, super militant about science and materialism

He exists, I've experienced him. I was once an edgelord athetist, super militant about science and materialism,

always watching debates and lectures about atheists like Krauss, Lane Craig, Hitchens and his brother, just

watching these men go at it.

I always voted for the Atheist at the time, I wasn't open minded, though I thought I was.

Since then I've experienced things otherworldly, though I don't recommend going out and actively seeking

otherworldly phenomenon.

The lectures didn't do it for me, but experiencing him did. Seek him with an open heart, earnestly, and build a

relationship as you would with any other person, and He will show you the way.

I will not share my experience here as to not skew anyone else's personal experience, and I also don't owe an

explanation to anyone, it will take some time to write up to begin with, and it is very personal.

Blessed is the person who believes in Him without seeing, but some need to see to believe.

Ancient vedic texts also talk about this--in the Upanishads--the three classes of men, those who believe, those who

believe only when they see, and those who don't believe.

Also, John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have

not seen and yet have believed.”

Earnestly seek Him out, ask simply, and He will see you.

The entire game is based on faith.

Attached: Christ Pantocrator.jpg (800x1547, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I had a religious experience and it just so happened to confirm the religion of the culture I grew up in was right
wow what a weird coincidence that you didnt realize it was allah or zeus that was real and its definitely not just in your head

ALL CHRISTIANS ARE ATHEISTS!

They don't believe this shit. They're just liars in denile. Everyone knows it by talking to them. It's the NPC's religion

Attached: 122ecd66998fd3768910319388d7aa5a.jpg (638x614, 49K)

Yeah I remember that argument too 5 years ago when I use to watch Dawkins talk, it was a good one.

You may experience him one day if you choose to, just seek openly, ask and don't demand.

Attached: 0jguqxof4wa11.jpg (1920x1080, 1008K)

>npcs are Christian
You don't talk to normies much do you?

Attached: 1537149292569.jpg (960x640, 76K)

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

He is there waiting for you all if you open your heart and give Him a chance.

God bless you OP.

I love you.

Attached: xJR2k5k.jpg (1152x2048, 306K)

I love you too brother, God bless.

I'm an orthodox christian and you should be banned for this post.

I had an experience with God as well. I went from agnostic to deeply Christian after ~1 minute in the presence of God.

t. pharma scientist

>He exists, I've experienced him.
Hello schizo. How's life?

Do Catholics and Ortholics not believe in epiphanies? I told my experience to 2 priests and they didn’t believe mez

Bless you leaf, you're one of the good ones.

why?

I'm not schizophrenic, I'm a perfectly healthy man. I hope you find peace.

It's a pretty good argument...
Maybe you should keep thinking and try to develop a mature religious practice that isnt predicated solely upon faith.
It's good you've developed past anti-theism though, so good on you

Attached: 1537113595271.jpg (453x363, 29K)

nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html
>Near Death Experience Research Foundation Archives
Have fun.

Attached: 1537046520818.jpg (425x516, 40K)

they're very fuckin' rare and much more likely to be LARPing or teh devil
>beware

Sounds like you are doing a good job, keep it up, nothing can remove his love.

I've always been skeptical from the beginning, remember, I was probably much more of a militant atheist then you could ever imagine yourself to be right now.

Even throughout the things I've experienced, I still remained skeptical, saying "no no, surely that's confirmation bias", and I wasn't really actively seeking anything out, things just started happening, some experiences just flat out words fail to explain.

I'm not trying to convert you or anyone here. I'm just sharing what I experienced. If you wish to seek an experience in his presence, just seek it out yourself.

Attached: swans_pond_park_trees_light_painting_art_52113_3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 1.67M)

Far from it

Thanks brother, God bless

>He exists, I've experienced him.
Objectively? with which of your five senses?

Christ is Lord.
Repent your sins, anons. He will forgive and give you an eternity of peace.

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 557K)

That's great to hear user. May God bless you and keep you.

I think that God reaches out to all of us in a unique way. Some people are more receptive to experiences, and others to more abstract arguments.

Why not be a Gnostic and realize that a "jealous" God that says:
> Thou shalt have no other gods before me
> Let us make man in 'our' image
Is more likely an Alien warlord or a Demiurge demonic entity more than anything else and that a church that goes around on crusades, inquisitions, witch and book burnings, raping children is more akin to the devil or the demiurge that perverts reality more than the divine godhead?

> Now, the King James Bible did not, as one might gather from listening to fundamentalists, descend with an Angel from heaven A.D. 1611, when it was first published. It was an elegant, but often inaccurate, translation of Hebrew and Greek documents composed between 900 B.C. and A.D. 120. There is no manuscript of the Old Testament, that is, of the Hebrew Scriptures, written in Hebrew, earlier than the Ninth Century B.C. But we know that these documents were first put together and recognized as the Holy Scriptures by a convention of rabbis held at Jamnia (Yavne) in Palestine shortly before A.D. 100. On their say-so.
> It is thus that fundamentalist Protestants get the authority of their Bible from Jews who had rejected Jesus and from Catholics whom they abominate as the Scarlet Woman mentioned in Revelation.
> "You search the Scriptures daily, for in them you think you have life." The religion of Jesus was to trust life, both as he felt it in himself and as he saw it around him
Namaste bruv.

the fuck is going on ITT

Attached: 0ace6dfd5d40171af8d8b129c3911c053c71a888badf79188cd057b0e08fe5f3.jpg (725x566, 126K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Attached: 1510615842288.png (736x672, 12K)

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Attached: 1513122184082.png (1534x1121, 344K)

Attached: 1506949718496.jpg (960x960, 210K)

t. Shelom Bergstein
Gnostics are Satanists LITE.

Attached: 1521814092040.gif (500x382, 86K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1522145090678.jpg (960x532, 96K)

Why do you degrade yourself with lies and hatred every thread?

I still don't see your point.
Have you read the Bible, the Paul's Epistles?

Why does it bother you so much that people know the truth? Why must you lie to convince people to join your jewish death cult?

Attached: 1527369349093.jpg (1478x984, 111K)

>as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
And discarded.

POINT:
Jesus is a jew.

Attached: 1527324828515.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

Attached: 1506675368556.jpg (728x546, 177K)

after reading your journal entry I am sure that OP is a fag. shouldve killed yourself before you convinced yourself you'd be punished eternally for it. retard.

Do you get paid for this? I don't understand. Every thread you preach the same lies and ever articulate what you're trying to state.
By the looks of it you're the jew here.

Check'd and thank you, God bless you and everyone you love.

Attached: s6m68cacjqq01.jpg (1080x1350, 259K)

I preach to all my brothers that the word of the Jew is cancer! its a poison it absolutely corrupts the European spirit!

Attached: 1514705230403.jpg (800x450, 49K)

I binge read these every few months, there are some great ones there for sure. If you go into it with an open mind, it'll make you a believer. I'm a Christian but I believe you can reincarnate if you want to.

I hope you find peace

>HOW COULD PEOPLE POSSIBLY BELIEVE THIS THING I DON'T BELIEVE?!
Thought process of an NPC.

Attached: the-conversion-of-st-paul-1528.jpg (728x1000, 184K)

Went from atheist(growed atheist family) from christian after reading the new testament

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Good for you. I mean that sincerely.
If you are trying to inspire and/or convert people with this post, you are doing a piss poor job.

Palestine

No I'm just sharing my experience and if people take something away from it, then cool.

and thank you

Amen brother

>reddit spacing
>hard to read
>jew worshiping retard rambling
>not Jow Forums related

Attached: 1512510308845.jpg (480x684, 32K)

faith in God and love for your neighbor is literally the ticket to Heaven. His faith is mature as it comes from God

>I've experienced him.
I know for a fact that you didn't. Get your head out of your ass.

I can't help but laugh at this reply, out of all the one's, this one made me audibly giggle.

Because it feels like I'm reading a reply I wrote in some debate comment section on youtube 5 or so years ago

Just seek man, seek with an open heart.

What makes you think it was Jewsus and not the Gods calling you? hm?

Attached: 1530091564877.jpg (589x570, 72K)

you don’t know shit for a fact you sorry ass loser

Welcome to the kingdom brother

>I know for a fact
kek

I've had a few very personal experiences that there was no mistaking it.

When I was an atheist, arguments didn't really do much for me--like what you're doing right now. Even good arguments for a creator's existence.

It wasn't until seeking out and experiencing God that I believed.

So if you want to believe, just seek openly and ask for a relationship, not in a demanding way. Just reach out

also check'd

>When I was an atheist, arguments didn't really do much for me--like what you're doing right now
I'm not an atheist. I've experience the Gods more then you could ever imagine. You are mistaking these signs for Jewsus when they were the gods of your people calling you! Remember what I tell you. You'll see it in the coming weeks brother.

Attached: 1534988239364.jpg (600x421, 102K)

Would you care to elaborate or share your experience? I follow the teachings of Christ, but I enjoy listening to people's experiences

Keep praying to a Jew God and telling us that isn't NPC behavior.

Attached: Hardest pill.jpg (2512x1332, 702K)

Because allah and zeus are not real. Jesus is

So did I. You can actually feel the Holy Spirit enter you when it happens.

Attached: 1535332971591.png (1024x938, 702K)

It's happening isn't it? Any tips on getting closer in the meanwhile?

This post is hilarious to me because during the eight years I was an atheist I never actually stopped believing in God, I just kept telling myself I was too smart to believe in Him. It was not belief that I lacked, it was love.

>implying schizophrenia isn't a state wherein you can make out and hear the demons that are stalking you

>- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther
this is lost to a lot of christians especially many on the right, the only way goodness wins is if you don't let the suffering bestowed upon you from evil corrupt you, basically abide by the rules and maintain being a normal non-degenerate person no matter how clownish this world becomes, be incorruptible