Why do women nowadays hate chivalry?

Attached: n-CHIVALRY-628x314.jpg (628x314, 486K)

they don't, you just think they do because you live in internet meme land

Because they want to show their equal. Which is exactly what we should give them

They do. You're not around women or you are one have no self reflection

Attached: slap a bitch.jpg (500x412, 83K)

They think they do but they all need to be cummed in, even the dykes.

They do, but only from Chad.

Because it's a small case representation of the fact that without man they'd be utterly lost and that they need men to make the world a suitable place for them. It's a subtle reminder of their place in society.

Unless they want t fuck you, of course as Ivan puts it.

Attached: o6npazGZrr1rol1m7o1.jpg (1024x1387, 258K)

Because it's getting old and the playerbase has all but died out. Women are waiting for Bannerlord.

Don't but into their bullshit. Chivalry is for naive faggots. I love it, because it's less shit I have to deal with. When they bitch about it, I just say I believe in equality. It leaves them speechless. It's very satisfying.
BASED

Attached: 41F343xh+kL._SL1500_.jpg (307x450, 25K)

they don't if you're not a creep about it

Chivalry is an outdated system from the patriarchy and has no place in modern society.

Attached: E8229C02-2315-4D43-B7E9-709D80BA2729.png (500x570, 99K)

Don't you have to be to bed? It's a school night.

Attached: brainlet beanie.jpg (600x600, 57K)

This is correct. I was coming back into work after Lunch last week and the CEO of the company was walking in behind me, I didn't want to show any disrespect since I've been trying to make a name for myself in the company so I slammed the door right in his face.

>t. thirsty cuck

Attached: o6npazGZrr1rol1m7o4.jpg (1024x1378, 229K)

I hope you die at the next me too rally when one of us comes and starts mowing you degenerates down

Because they are lesbians

Attached: olympia.jpg (1080x1080, 233K)

exactly. it works especially if you're not doing it all the time out of desperation or expect something for doing it. the reason you should display some level of chivalry is really just the reason why you shouldn't be a dick to everybody

If you’re not fbi or glow worm you definitely need to chill with that shit

Attached: 1515730371599.jpg (313x277, 20K)

they dont

either your ''chivalry'' is cringy as shit and transpire desperation or youre just an incel who think pol is real life.

This applies if you're woke and conscious about the patriarchy. In this case, chivalry is indeed a big no-no due to its heavily asymmetrical design.

If you don't care or don't want to care about the patriarchy, chivalry has been abused and misused. When the peak of combat was people covered in metal riding horses, it was fine, but now that people can hear about people abusing chivalry to manipulate women and misusing chivalry as an excuse to get laid, it's become a red flag. Women simply can't trust someone because they're chivalrous anymore.

How am I a woman you retard?

Not a woman, but definitively a pussy worshiper right here.

Attached: v4Xc3UV.jpg (1095x1600, 238K)

>Chivalry is an outdated system from the patriarchy and has no place in modern society.
so is the age of consent

Women are contradictions, they want to be dominated and courted like its the 19th century yet for societal reasons need to remain under the guise of being independent and free to do as they please because culture has now popularized that ideology and as you know they are sheep to what the fellow heard does.

and a dense one to boot because I can't tell if that's good, bad, or sarcasm.