Sun is now white (used to be yellow)

>sun is now white (used to be yellow)
>hottest it's been all year
>bizarre weather world wide
>rarely see bugs anymore
>governments cloud seeding
>unbearably bright outside

what's happening Jow Forums, beginning to get worried

Attached: sunlight23525.jpg (428x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4LxT-jQYW3w
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/07/16/sahara-dust-adding-heat-misery-texas-week/788214002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth is flat

Attached: IMG_5055.jpg (640x628, 48K)

>derailing technique

Traps are confirmed gay

It literally is though.

Attached: 1528799193894.webm (720x480, 817K)

well it sure as hell isn't a ball
five minutes of observation and math prove that

I've noticed the suns been too fucking bright, something is fucky

probably all the metal particles from chemtrails amplifying it

ive got the bugd

something is happening with the sun which will prob lead to half of the population =dead and goverment is hiding it /doing distractions with Q/deepstate/wars thats why they build underground citys to be protected from radiation

this, I can't even go outside anymore without sunglasses. I feel like even sunglasses don't do the trick anymore, like I should have some fucking laser goggles

I agree, i get blinded even with sunglasses now.

Probably the countless hours you spend in your mum's basement.

fuck off flat earth retards.

(((They))) replaced the sun's lamp to another one with a higher voltage, just so they can blame it on Trump, push their global warming agenda and push for mixed marriages to melanin in the gene pool

Attached: ayy.png (989x635, 696K)

You're fucking retarded, that's what's happening.

other anons notice it too so fuck off

Wh*te

Went hunting for the first time today in years. I go all natural. Just me, my clothes, my camera, and my recurve bow (compound bows are for sissy niggers. Traditional bowmanship denotes Aryan status). I use the sun to roughly gauge how long I've been out. I'm used to it being yellow. Kinda disconcerting seeing it as white. This must have happened very recently.

Attached: IMG_7229.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

>sun used to be yellow
>learned solar observation from Raisin Bran box

Attached: brainlet2.png (1440x1557, 821K)

Totally must be true then.

yup. and the moon is out during the day all day.
also ive never actually seen mars outside before.
but a couple weeks ago it was right next to the moon, glowing bright red like it was angry, and i felt in my bones like some shit is about to go down real soon.
and ever since, I see mars every single night now to the south.

mars is the planet of war. i think we are about to start the new world order and kick the end times into geae

Sat morning, California. I couldn't even be outside, my eyes could not get used to the sun. It's happened before, my eyes are light hazel, but this was way worse.

yeah a few years ago we would stare at the sun all the time, it was as bright as the moon.

Now look what happened.

THAT'S NO SUN!

Attached: 82eda1321845264ad896c999c27aff756e.jpg (494x352, 27K)

nice facebook meme

Thats another thing. The moon was out all day today. I see it sometimes during the day, but never is it out the entire day. Especially not at fucking 1pm.

>hottest it's been all year
lie

The sun is very white and has 2 small horns on top, i've never noticed that before ive been watching the sun for years

Seriously?

crazy shit is going on in the firmament.
be cautious, things are about to happen.

>used to be yellow

Attached: 1536982170759.gif (229x176, 987K)

Rev 16:8-9
And the fourth angel poured out his vial against the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire.
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, who has authority over these plagues; and they did not repent to give him glory.

>checks flag
>3rd world alcoholic shithole
>100% an atheist
discarded

>Sunny day in mid-September
>Earth's tilt has already lowered the angle of the sun (if you're in the northern hemisphere)
>colour changes due to that tilt

Attached: moon phases (distance not to scale).webm (300x169, 386K)

>>rarely see bugs anymore

damn I wish that were true, got my ass sucked dry by mosquitos this years, shiat on by hordes of flies and even a tick wedged into my ballsack

OP is a faggot btw

It's 10 pm here on the west coast, faggot. It's dark as shit outside.

Attached: 1534702349911.png (571x618, 111K)

youtu.be/4LxT-jQYW3w

It's fucking 30 C in Canada IN SEPTEMBER

I'm melting lads

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>water turning blood red
Either red algae or more likely arsenic after we poison the earth and strip it of all its resources

this is the 4th vial.
the end times are here. this is the last stage.
the sun will heat up, and the NWO is now right around the corner (which will be brought about by civil war)

Fucking dumbass.

>jesus is coming

yeah thats what they thought since this bullshit kike on a stick religion showed up. delusional mentally ill abrahamic cross worshippers

Our star is always white you stupid fuck its atmospheric conditions that make it look yellow

>last week it was cooling off
>thought "finally fall, nice cool temps" because I work in a hot factory that's only made worse by the summer
>end of the week it went back up to 80
>was traveling on saturday
>usually drive with my sunroof open if it's nice out
>open sunroof
>can't fucking see so hard I almost crash
>close sunroof
>it's tinted but still too fucking bright
>slide the fabric cover closed again so it blocks the light entirely
>this is the first time I've ever had this problem

>go on Jow Forums the next day and everyone's noticed a brighter/hotter sun
>solar observatory closing is right before the increased temps I noticed
You guys are really spookin me

Attached: airplane sweat.png (1238x1080, 1.56M)

youre on that side hm?
alright well let me know how hell feels

traps were always gay, no confirmation needed, fag

then what changed in the atmosphere faggot?

The sun is white you fucking brainlet, it only looks yellow because of our atmosphere. Why do you think it changes hues when it rises and sets?

Attached: dd871358.jpg (602x401, 64K)

Taken yesterday

Attached: 2018-09-16-15-41-32.jpg (1600x1092, 272K)

That's a really small earth.

Is it just me or has the sun's brightness and the sky in general been getting dimmer? Doesn't fell as bright as it used to be.

Weather was cozy until the hurricane kicked up the warm, southern air.
When it goes away, we'll be back to cozy weather.

yeah I converted to a none abrahamic religion long ago to seek a piece of mind from the mind numbing fuckery of your bullshit semite spawned religion.

my life is less stressful now, I recommend it too.

Attached: taotao.jpg (259x194, 5K)

That's a side effect of discovering Jow Forums.

Were you hunting on the equator? Why is your fucking picture sideways, nigger?

it has been very hot these past few days in california. and I've already had a few nights where I turned my fans off and slept with my blankets. the fuck is going on

Q predicted this.

Attached: 1536898978071.jpg (1696x860, 50K)

>used to stare at the sun in my youth, everything was clear as crystal
>Now the sky is blurry and unviewable

she's hot then she's cold

Attached: tmp_12587-1534970990874971643398.jpg (900x1350, 72K)

>>rarely see bugs anymore
because you're retarded. put a light by a window at night.

cos your eyes are fucked from staring at the sun dumbass

At home drawing pictures
Of mountain tops
With him on top
Lemon yellow sun

(1991)

Attached: 0_HDyeD9Y89FeB7TOm.jpg (600x450, 21K)

>compound bows are for sissy niggers

Having to restring your bow after not using it for a long time, nah u r wrong.

Also you'd prod shit yourself trying to pull my 65lb COMPOUND bow.

I've noticed this since I was a small kid, in 35....also, the suns always been whiteish when not near horizon...

How fucking retarded are you conspitlrtards

I got you my archery bro, i loved my recurve growing up, but for practical use, you just need a good compound at 60-70lbs

That's because you blinded yourself, dipshit.

It's been cold as balls in Saskatchewan for the past 2 weeks, like 5c out every day. We're supposed to get an extremely cold winter this year according to the farmer's almanac... the fuck are you all talking about "hot weather" ?

Attached: 1535158459125.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

(ball earth)....

If you use a compound bow, you are a nigger. Might as well use a gun.

It's all being caused by dust from the Sahara desert.it's reflecting and amplifying the sun.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/07/16/sahara-dust-adding-heat-misery-texas-week/788214002/

Fuck off. Im living in tropical country, and the sun stay the same. Only frequent raining and new hurricane from south china sea causing the sun to appear dimmer because sun is blocked by the cloud. It has nothing or correlate anything at all of "muhh sun became shinnier" that these schizo larping about. In any case, my place also have observatory, and no fucking glow in the dark CIA or FBI coming here.

1/10 weak bait nobow faggit, my bow has enough force to penetrate your "dragonscale" bulletproof vest.

>Traditional bowmanship denotes Aryan status).
kek

There are still some bugs, they aren’t all gone but there’s way less than there used to be. Remember pulling in to get gas at night and there were so many you couldn’t see the bulb hardly. Not any more.

Tropical here. We see moon phase at daylight all the time. Nothing weird about it.

See this is what Im talking about. Moon phase can be seen on daylight. Tropical countries can see moon in the morning if the sky is clear and not cloudy. There is nothing mysterious about it.

You dumb fuck, if you want to miss and maim because you have 2 seconds to aim and shoot. For a nice sound, accurate shot, for me it's compound. Stay a stupid savage.

chemtrails are killing them off, you probably got a tumor growing right now inside you from all the shit (((theyre))) spraying from those jets.

(((they))) won anons bros, ((they)) have successfully silenced us, blinded us and numbed us down to the point we are sitting ducks.

It's going to be a more hellish world to live in than usual.

Attached: See,Hear,SayNoEvil.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Why does the sun look like a hole in the sky?

Tropical here. Yup OP is a faggot. My place starts to enter monsoon season. And boy, mosquito everywhere.

OP is too high

The sun has always been white. It looked yellow because air pollution was much worse in North America when you grew up.

You spend much less time outside so you're not acclimated to the sun, also it is actually brighter because less pollution.

Having seen horrible air pollution and a yellow sun that gross shit can fuck off.

Cringe, this is what happens when you get all of your information from pol. You should be like pic and actually do something productive with your life

Attached: sargonofakkad.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Depends on your latitude. Im in tropical, thus this period my place start to enter monsoon season. So it abit dimmer in my place as the sky cloudy as cotton.

Also could the mods please, for the love of god, mass delete and ban fuckers posting /x/ garbage?

>for the love of god

why do u love something that despises u?

Trips wasted on a bot response. My post was an innacuase comment about intense sunlight. Disregard this faggot bot posting

On the plus side, when I was a kid summer had all manner of disgusting insects lazily buzzing around outside, and now mosquitoes and crane flies are very sparse. Everything is so dry and hot that they just fucked off, nature got bodied as we burn to death.

Attached: 1493532450041.jpg (328x277, 11K)

if you want normie politics go to the Washington Post faggot

>sun is now white (used to be yellow)

Attached: P162.jpg (228x221, 9K)

>Nick Begich Jr., the son of the late U.S. Representative Nick Begich and brother of former U.S. Senator Mark Begich, is the author of Angels Don't Play This HAARP. He has claimed that the HAARP facility could trigger earthquakes and turn the upper atmosphere into a giant lens so that "the sky would literally appear to burn." He maintains a website that claims HAARP is a mind control device.[36][37]

Attached: HAARP_Transmitters.jpg (700x525, 367K)

I agree, we need a holocaust of anyone who rejects science and spews pseudo-science conspiracy nonsense.

>the sky would literally appear to burn

>maybe if we only burn the patch of sky where the sun is, the goys won't notice

Attached: sun-420.jpg (398x285, 90K)

there is nothing wrong with the sun.
it was chimping out a little around 2 - 3 weeks ago, but has actually calmed down to below average levels now.

everyone should be looking at betelgeuse instead... it was pulsating strangely a few days ago, and for a few minutes on september 5-6 it LITERALLY BECAME BRIGHTER THAN VENUS and no one is talking about it...

i saw it myself and it looked like a red traffic light in the sky, it lit my entire backyard in a red glow.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 17K)

>regulate free speech
Fuck you maple nigger. T.Do.T.R can't come soon enough.

Don't mind me, just a tandem array of transmitters capable of sending electromagnetic waves into the ionosphere, for """science"""

Attached: HAARP20l.jpg (1000x750, 712K)