Italy 97.31%
Finland 96.28%
Kenya 73.92%
Gambia 73.41%
Sierra Leone 72.65%
Nigeria 72.60%

Database:
pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

Attached: for nitpickers.png (1056x1320, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SqgFpprk
pastebin.com/1GrZLm1Z
factsmaps.com/pisa-worldwide-ranking-average-score-of-math-science-reading/
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SERIOUS BUMP

database is here along with new data. archive everything from previous threads before it is shut down. email JF the pastebin

FOR VISIBILITY
pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

bump

I thought it was much less than 70%

Are you Jews poisoning the well already?

You can come up to different numbers with different methods

I can get 63% if I use all the 5000+ genes and the original alternative frequencies

But I am using the revised frequencies and only 500 genes. In my opinion this is more robust.

This, they scrubbed the pastebin and then posted a dubious archive link that had probably been altered as well

Attached: 1537063507419.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Be careful with that picture, it has a couple of genes that are reverse to the genome, so it isn't entirely accurate

The picture in the OP is 100% accurate and has stronger effects too

Attached: embryo selection.png (392x353, 87K)

You need to use the entire data set, not cherry pick what you want.

I didn't cherrypick

The entire dataset is made up of multiple tables

There is one table that's called Credibility and it has the 500+ strongest candidates for IQ

The other 4500 genes are are for education, math ability, etc.

What said. your picture has a small error that original OP corrected with that updated version in this OP. also the pastebin is legit, it is the same one I have which was first posted. Jews have not infiltrated yet. The 10% difference is due to a different methodology explained here

Here, I reached the 63% figure too using the methodology that the guy had described:

pastebin.com/1GrZLm1Z

midnight bump...

great work user, this is good stuff

Attached: 1497154200638.png (720x644, 45K)

>Finland 96.28%
SO YOU BE SAYIN

Attached: das rite.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

it's amazing to think that the difference between a Brit and a Spaniard is only 2.36%

The difference between a Brit and a Nigerian is 27.4%

So that means whatever differences we notice between Brits and Spaniard, multiply that by 10 and you have Africans

the mods sent the last thread to bant for some reason

Is anyone else just getting a /? for the page # of this thread?

Attached: 51iCoWIekpL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 41K)

wtf is "intelligence genome"?

Do PCA's on human genotype and see if they divide by race, then test if the different races in study have different means.

wtf is this study. most of the genes are probably false positives.

t. guy in gwas lab

it's a typo

If IQ is all that matters. What does this mean for the west?

>Finland 96.28%
Time for some genetic engineering. Gotta hit that 100%.

I know next to nothing about genetics or statics so I cannot really comprehend the implications of this study.
>t. brainlet/NPC when it comes to STEM subjects

Statistics*

Can’t even spell the subject correctly fuck

I got these numbers

Attached: Genes, Race, and Intelligence.png (1058x1334, 148K)

We share 60-70% of our intelligence-associated SNPs with Africans
We share 60-70% of our SNPs with bananas

30% of variation is a lot

What are SNPs? Are they found on genes? I know I can google it but as long as you’re answering questions...

Attached: science_says_more_differences_in_nervous_system_than_skin.png (1137x1311, 247K)

Remember to always have the latest version at hand.

Attached: genes race intelligence.png (1056x1672, 262K)

Attached: 1537063746639_0.png (1905x1865, 840K)

Attached: socioeconomic_factors.png (962x2184, 976K)

Kraut and Tea on suicide watch.

Also how can we effectively use this study to push our agenda? Does the data and analysis come from a credible researcher/group? Will anyone powerful care about these results?

You're the guy that made the original version for this? You approve of the modification then?

Attached: myth 7.png (1056x927, 188K)

its not all that matters, but letting a world built for 100-110 average be taken over by 65-85 average is a gigantic problem. shouldnt come as a surprise that niggers both of the regular and the sand variety are a problem but there you go

I approve of the latest version: Or do you mean you want to modify it? Go ahead.

These 5 and picture related are absolute gold

Attached: race realism.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

Attached: iq is more important than class.png (855x930, 81K)

Attached: havard geneticist admits race realists were right.png (740x594, 104K)

The thing is that brits aren't the smartest of the bunch. Maybe their middle-high class, because their high and lower classes definitely aren't.
British people are the only kind of tourists dumb enough to fall out of windows in Spain, and it happens so much that "balconing" has become a national issue.

A snip is a single letter of DNA, ATC or G, these can be used to track ancestry because where normally you'd find an A, you might find another nucleotide in another population do to a point mutation. A SNP alone doesn't tell you much but if it's in the middle of a coding gene, it may explain phenotypic variance. A lot of the SNPs from this study have been identified as being located within, or in proximity, to genes that are involved in brain development.

You are making it wrong.
You place British as the default baseline for gene comparison, but British are retarded whites.
According to PISA results, you should place Estonians as the baseline from which all other Europeans should be compared, but because we all know how these statistics are kiked to the extreme (specially by Asians), if I had to choose, I would pick Swiss people.
factsmaps.com/pisa-worldwide-ranking-average-score-of-math-science-reading/

I don't think PISA scores are standardized correctly, IIRC

Spain yes!

Reminder that someone merged the intelligence database and the allele frequency database and uploaded it:

pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

Enjoy.

Aren’t you cucking yourself with that iq thing?
Asians and Jews have higher scores and higher incomes.

How is Finland lower than Italy and Spain? Finland is like the smartest country ever. How else can you have your entire economy based on nothing but Angry Birds apps if you weren't smart?

Maybe that's why Israel, Japan and China didn't fall for the multiculturalism lie

Finland has invented nothing but Nokia phones.

Bump

Finland isn't lower. All the chart says is that they are more different from British people than Italians and Spanish are.
But British people are retards who cannot learn a second language and are barely able to speak their own, so making them the baseline is a fatal mistake as people will misinterpret them as being the smartest.
Obviously, it would be best to have on top the ethnicity with the highest amount of intelligent genes, to serve as the baseline, but that is what the anons are trying to find right now.

The data is here: Do your own calculations

Acknowledging the truth helps you adapt to overcome it.

Denying reality is the truest form of cuckoldry.

Also the Jewish IQ myth is a lie. Even the Ashkenazi IQ numbers are inflated.

It's because we're pissheads, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
JF talks about these findings at 28:36

Has someone emailed him about the this? He wanted this table.

They are not lower, they are just more different from British.
British people cannot learn a second language.

Fuck e-celebs. They’re failed camwhores.

Yeah, but he has a PhD in Biology and Neuroscience, so his opinion has some weight

I'm trying to follow along the best I can. But aren't the implications of the REALLY big of the data is real? THAT much of a deviation?

One standard deviation is exactly what IQ tests predict

The = this

I e-mailed him

And?

What's so shocking? This just means that all the sociological data is in agreement with all the genetic data

I need to just shut up and read. Wish i understood this stuff more. Trying to wrap my head around the chart where Europeans are X times more likely to have X gene.

Wtf?? Those numbers are staggering.

Bear in mind these variations have really small effect sizes (think of it as each variation having approximately a +0.1 IQ point effect), so 200 of them means about 20 IQ points

so it's confirmed that we are not white

White is a very large and diverse cluster.

Attached: 1506910649769.jpg (500x436, 59K)

Why?

White =/= European, white refers to Germanic people as they're the only people with white skin

I honestly wonder are you people legit retarded or mentally ill? Germanics are not the whitest population by any metric, especially genetics.

Spaniards invented the white term and the first racial hierarchy system in history

We called southern Europeans wogs and even countries like the U.S. limited/banned them immigrating because they weren't seen as white, it's wholly a new phenomena that southern Europeans are seen as white by some people

indeed I find it kinda laughable how Germanics consider themselves the whitest going by anthropology/genetics, when Baltics and Finns are by every measure whiter

Attached: K12b spreadsheet Fogli Google.png (489x498, 48K)

because we are inferior

You're talking about 1850, I am talking about 1600

you spelled superior wrong bud

Because you think you talk to white people. USA, Canada, Australia, UK, etc. are mostly non white on this board. You’re talking to Mexicans, Asians, muslims (middle easterners), Turks, etc.

>K12b
does anyone care about haplotype?

K12b is a name of a admix calculator not a haplogroup, retard.

at least it's an objective measure, very much correlated with anthropology as well, because Brits look on average much more like Italians than Finns do(and are genetically closer)
Germanics are more mediterranean-like(Atlanto-med, peaking in Basques and Sardinians) than they like to admit

Bump bump bump

Btw I don't understand what's going on, someone would please explain for retardeds?

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw

It starts at 28:36

You, see:

it means that we are niggers compared to english people

It means the average Italian person has a brain that's 97% equal to the average British person

it means that we are 3% more niggers compared to them

i-i was just pretending

No, because you don't know the effect size of that 3%, it could be positive and increase intelligence

ignore that shitposting shitskin, probably a gypsy

Nice work, but you need more work to really prove everything. First you need to look not at genome-wide predictive power, but at the population-specific, if that's possible.
Then you need to also look at variants that decrease intelligence, and also at variants with low levels of occurence.
Finally, as I'm not sure about what you mean with
>the effect size of these alleles can account for roughly a full standard deviation in cognitive ability
you need to calculate the IQ difference that would be created between the average African and the average European (you take the effect size value and multiply it by its frequency in each population).

but it could mean less,so we are more niggers

The data was leaked: pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

Please do it

good topic

For clarification : you need to take every additive factor, calculate its average effect size (effect size * allele frequency), and add everything to see what the difference is.

Attached: 1529487924117.jpg (1200x964, 143K)

The Big Four is from 1400-onwards

All that "Ancient World" stuff should be added to Greece and Italy

No.

Attached: 1516166353380.jpg (2048x1443, 568K)