ITT We write Trump's first official text one word at a time

ITT We write Trump's first official text one word at a time

My

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-224532.jpg (1080x1163, 400K)

people

of

niggers

Niggers

Jews

Republic

Jow Forums

Attached: YUGE-i-Oh!.png (693x920, 708K)

all

WE

I

bing-bong-bong

fuck

Shart

Gee i wonder why theyre testing nation wide alerts from the president

CHINA

IS

Witness

A MESS

HUGE

In

Jokes on you, OP. I've been getting messages from him and his team for years on my phone.

Chicago

huuuuuuge

Tremendously

I can't think of anything that would require a full nationwide alert except maybe if the USA gets into a war.

I assume they can pick subsets of the database and send alerts to specific states/towns/etc.

BIGLY

Attached: 1500498041645.gif (500x446, 861K)

Chamber

Wrong!

Daily

Autism

IS

one word at a time is too random, make it two.

taco dish

Making

MY

WARNING:

THE CABAL IS BEING ARRESTED

STAY IN YOUR HOME AND LOCK YOUR DOORS

WE REPEAT

THE CABAL IS BEING ARRESTED

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 79K)

My fellow Americans, a great storm is upon us. ..........

>truth about 9/11
>indictments for 9/11
>ufo evidence

Economy

Jobs

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG

Benis

Boomers.
Kys please.
Q is just a letter.

So far we have
My People of Niggers, all we have...
(my contribution is "have")

These are the only posts that make sense together. Please reply to the post you are adding to, otherwise it makes no sense, so the nest person, reply to this one, then the first to reply to me is the new person that needs to be replied to (others may also reply to me but just ignore them and add to the first one, otherwise it is too chaotic and confusing).
To reiterate, the sentence so far is
>My People of Niggers, all we have...

Attached: 1537142974699.png (500x377, 221K)

In honor of our former president, I have decided to welcome 7 New states into the union

Cumquat

My people of niggers. Niggers-Jews-Republic Jow Forums. All WE I bing-bong-bong fuck shart CHINA IS witness A MESS HUGE in Chicago. Huuuuuuge, tremendously. BIGLY. Chamber. WRONG! Daily Autism is making MY economy-jobs. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG, benis!

Kavana

>185971688
Another rule is that it needs to make grammatical sense.

NIGGERDICK

It's literally just the EAS testing it's ability for the president to reach the people in an emergency, why do they make it sound like this is a thing that's specifically by Trump?

Because this is in preparation for the military mass arrests of kikes

CYNA

Attached: 1471252349498.jpg (799x519, 67K)

benis

thats weird, why would the head of state need to reach you in an emergency? shouldnt it be, you know, emergency services?

pussy

In the event of a national EAS activation, it would be both FEMA and the president giving instructions and encouragement respectively. In the event of something like a nuclear attack, the alert would sound and FEMA would announce the emergency and procedures to follow, then if time permits, the president would speak on all television and radio stations that aren't already destroyed.

BIGLEY

Attached: BurnItDown.jpg (1195x1500, 241K)

So niggers buy new American iPhones after they smash their Chinese ones

Text so far:
>My people of niggers. Niggers, Jews, Republic, Jow Forums - all we. I fuck shart. China is witness. A mess! Huge! Chicago - huge! Bigly. Tremendously.
>Chamber? Wrong. Daily Autism is making my economy jobs. Benis, Cumquat, Chyna! Benis pussy bigly.

Sad!

Fugg, that's perfect, right there.

I'm an American with a Japanese number. How will I access the communication with our Emperor?

Big if true

I would gas 10,000 Jews in honor if Trumps first tweet was

"My Nigger" with an OK hand sign emoji

Attached: 1534469047112.png (564x714, 687K)

Wall

Messiah

Bane