Are wilderness survival skills important to know in case of an economic / societal collapse?

Are wilderness survival skills important to know in case of an economic / societal collapse?

Attached: pepe_survival.png (638x573, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/channel/UC6vasuRFx3t3NTISG6iwUeA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9TdoO2OVaA
soundcloud.com/user-284726618/muslimsarethedevil
youtube.com/watch?v=K9KMelEwrrM&t=7210s
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qxQ9wUiwE
youtube.com/watch?v=OOqbBDpFcgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

City people will find no shelter in the rural areas.

no , i can give you the qr on the blackpill but your probably not even real.

Play some CDDA innawoods.

I don't mean rural I mean middle of a forest with no civilization at all.

qr please

what's CDDA?

when there was a hurricane here in Florida there was only one way in and one way out

people were sitting in their cars for 15 hours trying to leave the state

water, bread, and gas was out 3-5 days leading up to the hurricane and several days following

this was just a shitty small hurricane. imagine in a war. people only have the food in their refrigerator and what they can buy at the grocery store. 100 years ago people grew their own food. not the case anymore.

if a major collapse happened like 50% of the population would starve

Eat bugs. They're way easier to catch than large animals (just turn a log over), they have 4x the protein by mass compared to beef and not that many other people will be competing against you for them

This.
Predicting that it will be a transportation issue of getting the goods to the cities that will fail in a war.
Also lack of income and issues with nobody having a job when shit hits the fan... and looting and rioting...
Yeah, it won’t be pretty.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Stock up on honey. It has a decent amount of calories, doesn't need to be refrigerated and basically never goes bad.

They discovered honey in the tombs of pharaohs that was thousands of years old and technically still edible and had some calories.

a leaf helped me earlier. we need to get our shit together northern bro. i love you now, wtf.
these two channels are fun to watch and provide a visual for the amount of work it takes to get this crap done. neither one speaks at all during videos so its semi-boring/background vids but useful info in there if you watch it (how to make fire, cook, build, clean water, with only your environment)
"primitive tech" (white dude primarily in his underpants)
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
"primitive survival tool" (brazillian bros?)
youtube.com/channel/UC6vasuRFx3t3NTISG6iwUeA
as far as other info, im sure you could find giant books on the topic and endless doomsday prepper episodes to rake (..oh, sorry), comb through for knowledge. as far as economic, my big ideas have always been:
silver coins
canned food
water
caches buried
firearms obviously
sad truth is i have none of these and if end comes tomorrow i am probably died.

no . stop making this thread. any one sleeping innawoods is dead and their stuff becomes my stuff. if you want to survive you need a gimmick . im not handing out tips

>if you want to survive you need a gimmick . im not handing out tips
hand out tips NOW!

>"I don't mean rural I mean middle of a forest with no civilization at all."

How do you get to the middle of the forest without going through the rural areas?

I can do puppet shows...will I live?

you go through them very quietly and quickly without engaging anybody

All you need is a fertile woman to survive, the best of foods for survival can be made from the resources her body possess, such as vag yoghurt/ cottage cheese and yeast bread.

all of the areas in North America that had enough natural resources to sustain any form of survival living or bush living have long been destroyed and converted into walmarts and ghettos.

When attempting long term survival you will be faced with an extreme lack of finding enough fat in the foods you manage to kill or find. Even if you manage to find an abundant supply of small game ie; rabbits, squirrels, frish etc. you will slowly die of starvation because people cannot survive off of a lean protein diet. They even have a name for this its called "rabbit starvation". Even if you find starches from wild edibles, these types of food are usually scarce and very seasonal. Berries can be a quick source of a meal but will only last you a few hours. You will literally starve to death with a full stomach.

If you do land a large game animal it would sustain you much better and be a boon to your health. Buuuut you will be faced with the issue of preserving the extra food or end up wasting it.

Fat is the most important commodity in the wild is also the most scarce. The best way to survive longer is to have alot of fat reserves built up for you to use in famine times.

for real, what is this ass doing with a water powered hammer?
youtube.com/watch?v=i9TdoO2OVaA @5mins in
i don't have that!
white people are inventors.

>Yeah, it won’t be pretty.
Well, that's why people should strive to prevent it, and not be at each others' throats all the damn time.

Attached: 1534210555327.jpg (678x1035, 108K)

some ways to help with getting the most fat from your kills.
eat the skin (fat is stored beneath the skin)
eat the brain fat is stored in the brains, beware of prions, cook thoroughly)
eat the eyeballs, a bit of fat
boil the bones to make broth (the richest fat contents are found within the marrow).

Also the deeper into the bush the more you will notice a lack of life, this is because the most abundant areas of life are found in "edge habitat" Deep within the woods is remarkably sterile and lifeless.

>if a major collapse happened like 50% of the population would starve
Another 40% will die from lack of medications and medical care, including c-pap machines.
If you are on prescription meds or a c-pap or oxygen, you are fucked.

Yes. When Civil War 2 breaks out here in the states I want to be prepared to dissapear into the MN woods for some guerrilla action.

Any anons in Hennepin county I can expect to join?

great advice, if you have shit for brains
i'm not eating fucking bugs
sounds like someone put crack in your timbits

if you are interested you should check out some of "The Bearded Woodsmen" for his in depth attempts to do wilderness survival.

Prions cannot be destroyed by heat, you Sterno-saur leaf

oh wait, "The Wooded Beardsman" i mean

First off wtf does that even mean... rural... hey dumbfuck honkee theres things called national forests. I dint need yer rural walmart land lol.

still gotta eat the brains and I am pretty sure prions can be cooked out.

With the current obesity epidemic, we have plenty of fat reserves in eating the weak.

It's not worth surviving in a world without modern technology. Just hang yourself the moment there's a power outage.

It could save your ass if you're out packrafting multiple days deep into the bush and you roll and lose all your gear. It might give you the right mindset to survive a short-term natural disaster. In a real collapse you would be just as fucked as everyone else.

Learn wilderness survival skills because you spend time in the wilderness. Go outside holy shit you excuse for a leaf.

Attached: tombstone.jpg (800x533, 121K)

yeah, thats my take. The only survivors left will be the ones eating people. but that comes with its own set of issues.

you disgust me

I cant wait for your kind to die off....

Simple, eat niggers spics Jews and whites you guys have the best amount of fat

Enjoy your mad cow disease and Alzheimer’s

Even short term emergencies can be made FAR more pleasant with basic survival skills; knowing how to insulate a home with makeshift supplies, how to properly heat a room without burning the fucking place down, how to dig a drainage ditch, whatever.

I remember, a few years back, there was a big fucking ice storm. Knocked out power here for two weeks. No heat, no electricity, no hot water. Everyone in my apartment complex had to pay for a hotel the whole time.

Me? It was 55 degrees in my apartment, when it was below zero outside. Saved me a ton of cash and time.

Don't ask, don't tell. If our ancestors did not resort to cannibalism, we would not be here. Its easy to judge from the grocery store. And like someone already said, our moder world has destroyed the wildlife needed to sustain humans.

If you are in the wilderness, yes

>Me? It was 55 degrees in my apartment, when it was below zero outside. Saved me a ton of cash and time.
Gee, don't tell us how.

Had this one coworker who's grandfather walked through Mexico. He was poor and had nothing so besides begging for water he survived on grasshoppers toasted on a stick over a fire. They have everything you need really. Protein fat and probiotics

None of that is true

How was cuddling with mum in your only sleeping bag?

how to make a dildo with a cucumber and string
how to jerk yourself off with an intricate pulley system
how to trick women into touching your dick

go ahead, i'll just raise chickens and grow potatoes or some shit

why is it bad advice user?
is it not easy to catch bugs compared to hunting deer with no equipment?
do they not have 4x the protein by mass compared to beef?

>women touching your dick
fucking degenerate

Rest your goddamn ass assured if there is any major "economic / societal collapse" I and many others will be starting lots of wild fires. Even in the best of times wild fires are difficult to manage but during major happenings it will be nearly impossible.

Attached: 873846579634785.jpg (1600x913, 301K)

imo you'd be better off learning to survive a hostile urban environment

It's already well known that any human civilization that goes through famine will resort to cannibalism in some form. So what exactly are you trying to refute here?

i don't know, chang
my people advanced past eating bugs thousands of years ago

i drew the pic in OP do you like it?

if you live in the north
find maple trees
learn how to tap
maple sap is like water but full of nutrients and has 1% - 5% sugar
its one of the safest ways to get drinking water out of nature
you cant get it in large quantities out of season
in season you can get about a gallon per tree per day
so collect your sap every day in season, drink what you need, and boil the rest into syrup for long term storage
you lose most of the water and nutrients, but have dense long-lasting calorie storage

It's illegal to eat people.

You'll eat what you can or you'll die. I'm actually thinking this is win win for society.

if you wanna take out the nigs just destroy the power grid before winter and prevent any food from getting shipped into the concrete killing field cities and then they will be having a turbo chimp out and probably each other in no time

It is good but I feel very sad for Pepe. He looks scared.

I will thanks toasted and salted theyre supossed to be pretty good. Good luck Mr potato

Attached: Entovida-chapuline-sample.jpg (576x576, 38K)

yes cuz that ink stained piece of paper is really going to stop starving people when push comes to shove
laws are for civilization; survival is for the fittest

Attached: 1536870166132.jpg (921x577, 111K)

You act like you've never driven over the speed limit.

apparently wilderness survival threads are really popular

going to take this opportunity also to remind anons that It's Okay To Be White posters are going up again this Halloween

now carry on with the wilderness survival

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

nigger hunting skills will be most important
soundcloud.com/user-284726618/muslimsarethedevil

You're beyond retarded to think you'll hold out the masses that outnumber you by the thousands. Please also understand that i don't say this to discourage your way if life, but to point out that there are others like you who don't live in the hills. Don't let the bullshit isolate you and divide our numbers.

T. Cityfag.

They're always super popular on Jow Forums, but the topic has been beaten to death at this point. Basically if you're not living in the pacific northwest or somewhere in the Missouri Ozarks you're dead.

In a real collapse your best chance is to be part of a self-sufficient community capable of defending itself, which you won't find in cities or urban areas. Rural towns would be the best place.

Attached: 1522699303815.jpg (414x508, 27K)

go eat some bugs then dipshit
go fry up some grasshoppers if you love eating bugs so much you nigger
You can store rice and beans for pretty much ever, and they're cheaper than a 2 for 1 special at a Somalian goat market
I live in an area full of rivers and lakes, teeming with fish, dense wilderness full of deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, and all sorts of other animals.
The land is lush, full of fruits, berries, nuts, vegetation in general. I have tons of seeds, fertilizer, canning equipment, guns, ammo, solar panels, a well, a river in my yard. I don't need to eat bugs, I never would pretty much no matter what. Fuck you lol.

to be fair many will stay and die in the city, fighting over scraps or stupidly waiting for help, or dying of dehydration in a traffic jam during the exodus

some will reach rural areas but i dont know how many

FEMA camps baby. Free food, clothing, shelter and medical care. Stay Alex Joned.

>not eating all of that stuff AND bugs
maximize your resources user

Attached: brainlet.png (642x724, 136K)

>I live in an area full of rivers and lakes, teeming with fish, dense wilderness full of deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, and all sorts of other animals.

And you're the only person that thought of hunting animals in a famine. Good for you user! You've totally missed the point though. If you have a ton of food saved up, great, but if you're not going to eat a grasshopper because it's icky then you're a faggot that deserves what he gets.

this

season one youtube.com/watch?v=K9KMelEwrrM&t=7210s

season two youtube.com/watch?v=l7qxQ9wUiwE

these are great to watch if interested in what it takes for wilderness living.

Cannibalism is the only answer. Live underground in a pot hole system. I do it already to be on the safe side. Been living the dream for 15 years last Tuesday according to the scratches on the wall with finger bones

In Mexico they eat some sort of fried larvae as a street food. They eat fried seasoned grasshoppers too. Then again, they're savages only a few short generations removed from cutting each other's hearts out in the jungle to appease their snake sun god or whatever. Do gooks eat bugs? I know Africans do. Do poos? Do only subhuman monkey people like spics and niggers do it or is this part of a larger global trend?

no outsiders would last long around here, in that type of scenario. thanks for your smug yet simplistic response though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOqbBDpFcgU

here is a better one that gives a better introduction to the idea

You know, I always thought about this: What happens when literally everyone you know carries out the same plan you are suggesting? Can all these resources be regained in a timely fashion?

Kosher cheese from Khazar milkers.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 89K)

when that situation happens you need to kill those people user. some would suggest cooking them as well.

>white people are inventors.
He bases his stuff on Australian aboriginals, and primitive people from all over the world use similar devices.

Jesus Christ dude. Is this how a man acts? Your father failed.

Watch Primitive Technologies' videos. Make sure to turn captions on.
Know how to make fire, how to build temporary and permanent shelters, how to make a spear (maybe a bow and arrows if you're feeling adventurous), how to treat wounds, and how to identify some local flora to know what you can and can't eat. If you can't find fresh water, make a filter (look it up) and then boil it.
Guns will not last, there's probably like 1000 serious preppers in the US with enough casings and primers to last a long-ass time, but people will take forever to manufacture new ones. At best, we will revert to muskets in about 5 years, and those will be rare. Gasoline lasts about 6 months, and people have neither the means nor knowledge to refine oil into usable gas. Wood and solar generators will stick around for quite a while, but any electronics will be shot in 20 years.
About 60% of the US population will die within a year, probably climbing to 80% in the next 5. Assuming this is some kind of global catastrophe, you're likely to see smaller governments and less dense populations continue to function, while the more advanced ones and more populous nations completely disintegrate. And it goes without saying that any nation which is >50% black/spic will fucking implode.

Attached: 02b55420397d8b20d17ff43e3755e276.jpg (720x667, 64K)

If a lot of these outdoors shows have taught me anything it's that a large portion of the population are shit at hunting anything bigger than a mouse.

This is a rural area, without much people and no major population centers within hundreds of miles. Flyover country, as they call it. The vast white forgotten ghetto of Appalachia. A slice of the third world right in your own backyard. But in this type of scenario we would be better off than most. You contrarian faggots wouldn't last long around here.
Yes, this is how a man acts in a life or death megadisaster scenario when niggers and their retarded enablers come trying to shit up their home, rape their resources, steal their food, and take food out of their families mouth. You sound like a pussy. You wouldn't be welcome here.

If you live in an area with more than 50 people per square mile, you're probably dead, unless you have a real good escape plan worked out.

If they can make it up my street ill offer them snacks, water bottles, and comfy place to sleep

Oh Appalachia?? AHAHAHAHAH you idiot. You're going to be over run by east coasters. You literally don't have the numbers to prevent it from happening. Amazing, I thought you were at least from the Pacific Northwest the way you were carrying on, but you're actually just delusional.

You mean like prison?

Attached: 17453538.png (300x300, 105K)

it is also the best thing for wounds

Now they know where the resources are. You fucked up.

okay friendo
how much ammo you got
how many rifles
ever even shot a gun before?
i could hit a moving deer hundreds of yards away before i had hair on my balls
what about you?

Yeah, I'd like to see PT do some hunting with spears and bows, but it's damn near impossible to legally hunt in AUS, and he'd probably get demonitized anyway.

I have enough supplies to make friends before they get hungry enough to eat me. If you can speak with authority and kindness they'll trust you.

How new do you have to be to have a dick measuring contest online? I can literally say anything. That's fucking retarded.

make sure you can fight giant nigger with bare hands

Urbanite Scum will only find the warmth of bullets.

Attached: night+vision+scopes+for+hog+hunting[1].jpg (354x199, 18K)

just funny to me that you think a bunch of retarded niggers, nerdy chinks, dumb spics, and pussy white liberals will be overrunning a place with millions of heavily armed hicks that would kick your shit in every day until you were all in a big hole somewhere or scurrying back to your shithole city to get a fresh tampon change. people a whole lot meaner than man purse sporting metrosexual city dwelling fags and droopy pants nigger retards. fuck you.

try that in December dumb fuck.