Willie Nelson betrayed hurr us durrr. wah

Willie Nelson betrayed hurr us durrr. wah.

Attached: willie nelson beto fuck you conservatives.jpg (463x562, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pot smoking liberal hippie musician betrayed us
huh?

I'm glad he fried his brains with pot, he deserves it.

I'm gay senpai

Attached: 1536983483816.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Were you born yesterday? Derrrr willie plays country, he must be conservative derrrrrrrrrrrr, go & support the snivelling $ whore that is ted cruz then

rly...
this...

SAGE

Ted Cruz ate a booger on live TV. He's been done since then.

I just don't understand the controversy. Why is anyone, ANYONE surprised that Willie Nelson is liberal?

>degenerate known for weed and bad music
>liberal
is there news here user?

boomer wants to destroy everything
what else is new

>willie Nelson says fuck America and duck drumpf

Shocking

Based musicians are the exception, not the rule.

only fags voting for beto are poor mexicans and shit head wh left california to live in texaswanting to turn texas into new california.
shit these fuckers have been moving in to texas since 2010

That is old Kentucky Shark and he has been there.

Old news, science man says conservatives still have shit taste in music. Will you be dressing up as Alice Cooper or your hero Gene Simmons for trick or treats?

>1 post by this ID
so I'm probably just wasting my time on a b8 thread, but does Willie Nelson actually support Beto or not? I mean I could see a burned out, dope smoking hippie boomer supporting someone on the left. At the same time, Willie was for all that Farm Aid, buy American, support American blue collar worker crap as well (which the dems have abandoned for importing votes and a desire to destroy anything related to white identity).

Anyway, if he was for Beto, why would you have to do an edit? He would have gladly made some other photo op.

Attached: 05ff16c8d9031a8f7929156d52f5b98a.jpg (236x291, 17K)

>boomers for destroying the country
What else is new.
All across the country boomers are gonna shimmy out to vote for Taig O'Moderate, just as they have for decades. The dems thought they could go full "fuck white men" last election but now that they've remembered the boomers aren't dead yet they're trotting out their irish white face candidates and pretending they don't want to eat babies in the streets in an orgy of blood.

Attached: 1510620880253.png (380x349, 32K)

>Willie Nelson actually support Beto or not?
They keep having concerts where Beto shows up don't they? Why do that if he doesn't support him?

Poor autists only have ted nugent, kid rock and now have to listen to kanye. So many options.

Dammit Jow Forums when are you going to realize that just about everyone in the major music industry are puppets for the kikes they work for? It's contractual.

Beto has been known to ride the whiskey river

eh, there's Rush. Their music probably represents a Jow Forums mindset closer than any other.

My dad loved Willie Nelson. I'm glad he didn't live to see this.

Attached: 8888244.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Back to Winnipeg, leaf.

First decent post I've seen by a meme flag.

>weedheads are our moral center
Haha no

terrible shop

Attached: 1393739629530.jpg (625x626, 70K)

The Ballad of Jow Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk