If Kavanaugh is confirmed...

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, that means every 5-4 opinion authored by the Court's conservative majority will include two men credibly accused of sexual harassment and attempted rape. If that doesn't call into question the legitimacy of the institution and the rule of law...

Attached: iStock_000004041689_Large.jpg (1000x669, 121K)

Do something about it then.
I mean, physically do something.

but they just interpret the law
they aren't lawmakers

>Credibly
>Clarance Thomas attempted rape
UWutM8

Incidents so terrible and heinous that the alleged victims couldn't even be bothered to mention them to anyone until 10 and 30 years later.

*yawn*

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if the Thomas allegations were true. But this Kavanaugh shit stinks to high heaven.

Define credibly please. I think your definition and mine differ.

>all men rape

Attached: 9A3A8A48-CEBB-4D0B-969D-7C20C38977FB.jpg (448x448, 34K)

Wow I'm feeling awfully hungry right now.
Really hungry I think I'm going to grab a snack and come back later.

I don't give a fuck about hysterical woman bullshit.

I’m on low carb right now, asshole.

2.5 elbees to go.

I still think he should of appointed himself

"Didn't think wet works meant pool parties at the Vineyard"

Attached: HillaryWTF.png (700x549, 1.1M)

Ruth Bader Ginsburg raped me 40 years ago.

EXCLUSIVE LEAKED PIC OF BRETT KAVANAUGH SERVING FOOD TO ONE OF HIS MILLIONS OF RAPE VICTIMS

DON'T LET THIS GET BURIED

Attached: AP18192834912118.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

>credibly

Attached: that word.jpg (525x453, 65K)

>credibly
Brb writing anonymous letter to congress that every single democrat candidate/electee past, present and future raped me when I was ten

not going my way must be illegal or remove
such a fash

Elena Kagan forced me to eat her out 20 years ago

>credibly accused
if it were credible it wouldn't simply be accused and if Hillary were stacking the court with activist judges with zero regard for the constitution you wouldn't question the legitimacy of the supreme court until it was too late.

Scalia's death was memory holed

Why is noone talking about the actual content of the emails?? Are normies that stupid and/or brainswashed?

Hillary Clinton penetrated my anus with two of her fingers during a political conference in North Carolina in 2006
It was between entertainers, and I kept saying no
I have written down all of the details

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TAKING ME SERIOUSLY

#metoo

>Are normies that stupid and/or brainswashed?
Yes. Its bad. No joke.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, that means every opinion authored by the Court's will include nine people credibly accused of littering and attempted speeding. If that doesn't call into question the legitimacy of the institution and the rule of law...

>credibly
It's just like the other thread you started.

I'm so sorry.
That sounds beyond horrible.

Your post seems to be credibly associated with a trans mulatto HIV support forum. It brings into question the character of a person who would bother posting this trash

Attached: 1536936577254 (1).jpg (610x457, 68K)

Eventually all men everywhere will be accused of sexual harassment and attempted rape. It's only a matter of time.

Attached: 1529090210278.png (756x562, 92K)

>If that doesn't call into question the legitimacy of the institution and the rule of law...
Excellent.

That's rich... coming from a fucking RAPIST!

>credibly
It's about as credible as if I pulled up a random person on the internet, found out where they worked, and sent an anonymous letter to their boss claiming their employee raped me 20 years ago.

The rule of law is a social disease.

Man should never bow to lifeless words.

There is no such thing as "credibly accused" without a grand jury.

You are credibly retarded.

lol and it absolutely makes you fags seeth. eat shit

RBG sexually assaulted me and I didnt even like it

>When?
Dont worry about it

>How?
Dont worry about that either
The point is that I am a victim and this is a credible accusation so believe me dammit

>credibly accused
Oh hey, that's back in our lexicon again. You guys remember that 8 month span after the Alabama election, when no journalist used that phrase, they just said "alleged"? And then, before the election and the Moore accusations, there was that span of *all of printed fucking history* when the phrase "credibly accused" wasn't the default? When they didn't feel the need to tack on the qualifier "credibly" and editorialize it?

Isn't it weird how the vernacular can change so suddenly and totally, across social and traditional media? And then back again. And then back...again. If I was paranoid I might think it was coordinated somehow.

> Pizza or on pasta
> Wet work
> What penance do I owe you
> Sacrifice a chicken to moloch

Am I crazy or is shit fully fucked?

>If that doesn't call into question the legitimacy of the institution and the rule of law..
Accelerationism is encouraged.

I'll just accuse someone on the other side to even it out.

>1 post by this ID

It means that some walking holes wanted some attention or were paid to help with a systemic obstruction.

>accused

see, not sued, not admitted guilty - accused
that's all those fucks think it's needed to remove people they do not like from the public space, just like that, an accusation with no substance, that is why you guys are loosing, you went complacently insane and not fit to mandate who is legitimate and who is not

>credibly accused
define.
RGB raped me when I was a baby.

mIn/

Honestly the fact that he's such a baseball cuck gives me pause about the guy.
What kind of retard cares about baseball?
Is this really someone I want on the Supreme Court?

Attached: bluepill.png (762x587, 292K)

Agreed.
>CNN exclusive; Sotomeyor faces 400 allegations she raped members of an image board

>credibly
No, this is literally a lie fabricated by the democrats, again. This is such a common tactic, republicans need to call them out on this bullshit.

Since when is an accusation tantamount to being proven guilty? If they aren't locked up, they didn't do it. Pretty simple stuff.

when racist no longer works, they change to rapist.

that won't work either.

what do you mean "if"?

>accused

I don’t see the problem. Why do you believe every accusation should come with punishment?

Kavanaugh ruled against her parents in a court case 22 years ago, so she's getting revenge for them.

> If

You're adorable

Shitty shill b8, you kike fuck.

Attached: 39EB5BFD-C25A-463A-8486-B4CFBE7238CF.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Baseball is for statistics-loving autists, probably his main reason.

>credibly accused

>the cunt liberal accusing Kavanaugh

rape is not grabbing a girl and not fucking her, you fucking retard. I know you dont know what sex is, but sex involves oral or penetration.

Never mind those 55 million abortions.

Here's a major gd problem.
Kys

That's a Washington Capitals cap from the local NHL team

Kavanaugh probably raped the entire team and still proudly wears the hat

It's also pretty gay to rape women. You're forcibly having sex with someome who is normally attracted to men. Rapists are faggots.

No, it just calls into question the legitimacy of your ideology and the relevance of your discrimination.

I care for my wife who is going through treatments and rehabilitation right now from a severe car accident. I still sleep with her even though she wets the bed occasionally, or has a seizure and hits me in her sleep. I have to plan her meals for her, cook her special diet, help her bathe, keep the house clean, keep the kids going in school, keep working full time.

My health is rotten. I can't sleep. I've lost 40 lbs. without dieting and exercising. My nerves are shot. My stress is so high I have physical pain from it. I have thoughts of suicide. Her doctors have threatened to hospitalize us both just to get me back to a fair level of normal.

Result: her fat feminist sister, her fat feminist lesbian cousin, her insane younger sister, and her crazy drunk aunt accuses me of abuse and rape on a regular basis because I help my wife with things she can't do for herself anymore. They keep demanding that I let her do things on her own because it's feminist and I'm a toxic masculine oppressor.

Confirm Kavanaugh for all I care. Leftard accusations mean nothing to me.

Attached: Dementia-Caregiver-Pet-Peeve-2.png (300x300, 34K)

also, she went to an all girls school and he was at an all boys school.

clearly if she went to party with guys she was looking for dick.

and she even ADMITS nothing happened. and then has the nerve to say "I thought I would be murdered"

wtf?

>credibly accused
I am credibly accusing OP as a faggot.
Guess that settles that.

He's a baseball tard. "He's been to hundreds of games."
Baseball stopped being interesting to me when I quit playing little league in 5th grade.

>taking her allegations seriously for even one second.

Attached: Cmon-Bruh-7[1].jpg (400x400, 12K)

we should thank her, she's blackpilling a centrist judge into becoming Clarence Thomas 2.0.

he faced the same thing.

Just another reason he can never be allowed near the Supreme Court

Attached: Literally Hitler.jpg (215x234, 5K)

>muh weaponized crybaby cunts with unfounded unprovable wild claims for character assassination

The only thing better than the wails of communists is smelling them being turned into ashes.

Your a rapist!
Now quit your hob you disgusting piece of trash!
See how easy that is?

No it won't, you know it won't, you know everything you are spewing right now is bullshit but you carry on thinking that you're demoralizing some imaginary weak minded right wing morons, in reality all you are doing is destroying your own mental health and self esteem slowly by spreading things you know to be lies for some "greater good" which you have to convince yourself is the right thing to do because deep down you know yourself to have sold out to evil.

>credibly accused

Attached: 1536763714425.jpg (960x960, 115K)

Kavanaugh coaches girls basketball. Imagine being him at practice.

>Coach! Did you really rape that poor girl? Why?

>*looks at him with disgust*

Imagine how mad he is right now. Now, this man is about to become a SCOTUS judge, where he can get revenge on EVERY liberal who tried to ruin his life.

He absolutely must be appointed.

I was raped by RBG when i was a little boy and obama diddled my sister.
Clarence Thomas shot my father.

"accusations" are guilty verdicts. fuck off, shit head.

kamala Harris forced me to lick dingle berries out of her ass when I was 5 years old.

the fact she is a senator is a direct threat to our democracy

Rip my dude. Get rid of them, sue them for libel, anything. These retards shouldn't be ruining your life even more.

>two men credibly accused of sexual harassment
not nearly enough
we need the entire SCOTUS be exclusively rapist, as an affirmative action for the rapist community which has suffered great unjustice by the rapephobic society

Cry some more, bitch nigga!

>wahhhh I am sad and things, government ant what I want so they wrong.
Imagine being this butt hurt
Imagine being this indocternated
hahaha

Attached: LaughingAtYourShitPost.jpg (600x600, 30K)

It just makes me think he's another stupid goyim, albeit with a higher IQ than most.
Do you really think "wise men" waste their time at baseball games throughout their adult life?
I mean, granted, I'm being a bit harsh and there are exceptions... but generally speaking?
I feel like he might be a cuck doofus in typical boomer style.

>credibly accused

"Hey team, we're trying to invent a way to be able to treat men/republicans/random people we hate like felons, but without all the hassle of needing to prove that they ever did anything wrong. Anyone got any ideas?"

Attached: 1533619872328.jpg (971x565, 87K)

>credibly accused

DNC hacks aren't credible.
unfounded allegations go into the trash.
More and more people are realizing these tactics only display how little democrats actually care about sex crimes.

also - youre a faggot

Attached: 39a54fb7ea175dae7a3609030d974fcda640f68cdd2bc67c5c21476112ec72de.gif (700x395, 721K)

Convenient that the accusation gets mainstream attention when he’s less than a week from getting confirmed

It's a distraction from the new Paige/Strzok text messages.

I think having a literal corpse on the supreme court is a larger liability than anything else you can think of.

Attached: lolll.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Dang dude, that sucks. What was it like getting raped by a 55 year old?

Attached: 1514384314026.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Amazingly this may actually derail it.

It's at least laying the groundwork to impeach him and Thomas after 2020.

muh sides

Everybody forgets in 2015/2016 South Korea was discovered to be run by a literal cult called the seven sisters who the president ran every political motion by its leader, her mentor. Millions of South Koreans took to the streets and demanded action, and she was arrested. The cult is still in existence.

I think rape should be a requirement to serve

Attached: bbaisevwy62.png (706x532, 699K)

Did any of them go to court?
if not; why should I care?

, there is no proof and these alligations always happen to come out when the democrats are trying to win elections of block actions

>rule of law
LMAO it's the current year

The only thing credible about your post is that donuts rot your teeth.the rest is hearsay fron leftist scum.

Attached: 00O0O_eoueGLv4jgR_300x300.jpg (240x300, 17K)

>doesn't understand basic keyensianism
>meme flag
checks out

Breaking : Its been revealed that Kavanagas mother a judge foreclosed on Christina's parents home....this could be motive to construct a smear.

Attached: Grace.gif (308x457, 50K)

Feinstein has had this letter for three months. It's a cover up. She's on the intel committee, and her rats are in need of protection.

It calls into question the legitimacy of a great number of sexual assault accusations, that's for damn sure.

(((credibly accused))) I remember this pilpul line from roy moore. That kike Shapiro was pushing it too.

until "accused of" becomes "convicted of", i dont give a rats ass.