Texas will go blue in your lifetime

>Texas will go blue in your lifetime

Attached: 1528500836302.png (200x194, 21K)

Not if we kill them.

No it won't

NO IT WONT
FUCK YOUR DEFEATIST PROPAGANDA
SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, AND I ALSO WISH I WAS BACK IN DIXIE
(hooray, hooray)

Attached: 1480502903951.png (740x600, 130K)

we ain't dixie faggot

Praise Israel and the bible my fellow christians

t. retard

then you should be

Florida too :^)

Attached: zoomersWillSaveUs.png (454x426, 309K)

This, Beta boy essentially doxxed a majority of his supporters

Fuck

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Texas is literally a mirror image of California. Soon it will become California 2.0 sadly, and it will make it extremely difficult for the right to win without sweeping the Midwest

>Zoomers
>Conservative
lul
Most zoomers Ive met are giant faggots, other one was a pagan who fell for the ancap meme

Yes, it will.

Attached: 1530402962537.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Texas will experience a war before this happens. It won’t be Texas if it does.

Texas will get overrun, and it will be a signal to other states like WY, ND and MT.

"If we don't leave the union now, we'll be pushed around by TX and CA for the rest of time."

their extremely economically conservative and nationalistic, but completely lack any conservative moral values in my experience teaching them

Well, at least it'll be easier to keep Austin weird.

its already only leaning republican. give it a decade

Ancap isn't a meme fag

Attached: B16C5421-E23F-4EA8-8304-66DE4CEEB484-24287-00001B8DAF3859CD.jpg (960x768, 77K)

That is correct I'm afraid. I blame liberal faggotry and Jews for subverting the youth. Watch this sad descent into Babylon and take heed.
>it'll happen to you too

Attached: Bartholomew_Kuma_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (417x715, 377K)

It should be illegal for people to move out of California, or at the very least they have to give up their right to vote if they do so.

It's why I'm moving north next year. It's a sinking state. The high school graduation rate is something like 43%. That's the next generation of adults and voters.

That kind of thinking is why the world is going to shit. Just vote it’s simple dum dum. Most people who would vote blue are too high on drugs to get out of their ghetto paradise to actually vote. Beto gets in and we should riot for once

Keep Austin gay as fuck. This god forsaken city needs a holocaust.

Florida has gone blue several times already.

California should be punished for allowing illegal immigrants to refuge within our national borders and then spread outward infecting other states.
>they have to go back

Attached: 1533878709706.gif (500x375, 495K)

zoomers are still children
give them one more decade and guaranteed they'll nearly all be enslaved by min wage gigs and welfare. Its hard to break out of the trap when its the very thing keeping you alive.