"I'M A JEW"

"I'M A JEW"

Can someone explain to me why Jewish people always remind you that they're Jewish? Especially on social media. They have to remind everyone all the time??

Here's an example on twatter.
Just searched @OhNoSheTwitnt with the phrase "i'm a jew"
A thousand results appear. She says "I'm a Jew" almost every fucking day.
fucking WHY?

Attached: k.jpg (865x695, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wua6knASZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only things jews know how to do.
Bitch, complain, nag and whine.

but why do they need to make sure everyone knows they're jewish? Why does it matter??

Attached: k.jpg (483x625, 105K)

you're supposed to just accept whatever she tells you know or you're an anti-semite.

They're a jew until it comes time to denigrate white people, then they're as white as Scandinavia.

Attached: 1536224829485.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

because they're jewish. they're an insular community that does not choose to recruit from outside.

so they have a lot pride in their identity while silmultaneously using it as bait because they're a minority that experiences hate.

kinda like when you take three americans and put them in a foreign bar. you're gonna hear some "murica" cheers. for attention, out of pride, and as a challenge if the environment is less inviting than anticipated.

It’s the same reason tits or gtfo exists
Without relying on their identity, their words have no power.
>Listen to the speaker, not the speech
It’s all they know.

So basically it's cool for her to be proud of being a Jew but if I'm proud of being anything that isn't a jew, I'm a nazi

holy shit. Yeah I've noticed that.
"FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE"
next day
"... i'm not white i'm jewish"

How the fuck is society ok with this lol

That makes sense, thank you

>volatile mermaid

"Would you burn faster in an oven?"

Attached: 1529951400084.jpg (200x194, 11K)

>I'm a Jew

Oy vey what a shoah
>shut it down

Attached: 1524038671027.jpg (530x799, 73K)

So they are placed in a special victim category stopping anyone from criticizing them with out being called a racist

Well you could call her an apartheid enabling Zionist bitch.

Not that that would be taken too well but hey since she's so proud of her Jewish heritage, guess its fair game.

Attached: 1523806261124.gif (240x180, 158K)

because they want to play victim, always
this is the standard jew m.o.

Attached: 1533002224491.png (594x448, 291K)

it's a warning against criticism. at least you know that if you disagree with them that you are an anti-semite.

"i'm not white. i'm a jew"
also
"i'm a white woman"

Attached: wat.jpg (883x559, 132K)

what a fucked up game this is

To them its like saying "Excuse me, I'm royalty!" and your just a peasant goy who just takes it

That's certainly how it sounds. How the fuck is this ok

exactly this

>atheist jew
wtf does that mean? You don't follow religion yet you follow a religion?

that last one LOL

Attached: wat.jpg (887x775, 193K)

>Be me
>15
>1/8th Jewish
>Redpill myself on the holohoax and other Jewish lies
>Sperg out and reveal power levels at school regularly
>Always remember to remind ppl I am part jewish when I do
>Nothing ever happened
When a goy names the Jew, he is in trouble. When a Jew names the Jew, he is out of trouble.

Same reason minorities say stuff like, "As an X", they know stating their minority status gives them social power and in extreme cases lets them walk all over you. It's social priming. The equivelant of some guy in a suit walking up to you and saying, "I'm FBI."

Attached: 433253453268254720.png (122x128, 20K)

"i've never once referred to myself as an atheist"
this bitch

Attached: wat.jpg (831x443, 95K)

Because if you want to write system changes in the simulation the best way to do it is to announce what your intent is and who you are.

It's code, even if they aren't aware or won't admit it.

hmm very interesting.
do go on...

jews are an ethnicity/tribe as well as religion

What, you don't want to know I'm a Jew? Of course you want to know!

Nice use of the carriage return button, schmuck.

>Why does it matter?
Why does it matter, the greatest culture in human history?

Oy vey, this is all in your head. We Jews are all over the map politically.

Interesting comment, though I'm not sure about the "bait" thing. I think it's more that we understand the need to be visible so people don't start to think that we don't exist and therefore don't matter.

This. It's simple bragging.

You are proving my point moshe

First post /thread post

never forgetti

Not always.

Attached: 1525914978839.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

>>Always remember to remind ppl I am part jewish when I do
>>Nothing ever happened
Ah, must be nice to live in the country...

No one cared who I was until I put on the yarmulke.

I prefer to think of it as a culture or civilization. One of the pillars of Western civilization, along with the Greeks, whom I like a lot as well.

Well, we did kind of invent fairness. And nukes.

No shit? Nothing gets by you, jadRjifh

Judaism is satanic

>don't matter
In a just world, you don't matter even if you do exist.

>hurts itself in confusion

One of the reasons that you always see "elites" and other people in positions of power arbitrarily announce their plans beforehand is they are beholden to these actions due to the rules of the system/simulation that we live in. In order to affect collective consciousness you have to alert it that it will be affected before writing any changes. This is one of the reasons that media/TV is so tightly controlled, it normalizes these announcements (whereas in the past it would have been done via decree, etc.) and also it makes it harder for others to create announcements/changes. If you consider any major change throughout history to the system of consciousness, it was preempted by an announcement or warning. Think of something like Martin Luther -- you have to go nail to door before you can start changing how the system works. This is why jews always announce they are jews or announce that they want to do something crappy -- they are beholden to the rules of the system to do so. You don't have to accept these actions but people are so conditioned to them that they often don't know how to resist or understand what is occurring when these actions go down.

Why is this the case? Most humans on Earth, at least 98% of them, do not have an individual soul but rather share a soul which acts as a collective means of driving their bodies. This is why they all typically appear within certain patterns -- their bodies act as a random seed which the collective soul acts upon in a preset manner. Ever felt like you could immediately understand someone's beliefs or thoughts just by looking at them? You aren't too far off from that.

However to affect the system, you need "votes" from the collective soul and from individual souls -- think of a prayer or a belief like a vote. This is why "kek" and "meme magic" was powerful a few years ago, honest belief in something which was announced to the collective.

If you have questions I don't mind going further.

imagine getting THIS triggered over a random nobody on twitter. what an insecure fucking faggot.

Is it because all you j*ws were raised by women?
Their bitchiness rubbed off on you?

(after having said this though, I expect the thread to be killed in short order, they don't like it when I talk about how the system works)

How new are you?

the hole only gets deeper from here

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Do you have any good sources on this? I wanted to explain it to someone

Are women the jews of gender, or are jews the women of race?

Jews are the women of race and women are the nigger of genders

have any of these people ever responded to being put in one of these image macros? i mean, holy hell, what a recruiting tool.

the are all narcissists that can't stop talking about themselves

I agree with her on the last one, i fucking hate atheists when they have to be rude instead of saying thank you.

Same reason women always remind you, victim status.

Deserves what she gets. She should try being less of an obnoxious asshole.

>Can someone explain to me why Jewish people always remind you that they're Jewish?
just remember the 6 quadbillionn and shut up

Attached: jew_gooood_goy.gif (500x375, 323K)

Very interesting stuff.
Got me thinking about all that 9/11 stuff that was in the media for years before 9/11 happened. Damn.

Do you use this knowledge to better your own life experience? If so, how can I too?

This is deeply unsettling.

>Do you use this knowledge to better your own life experience?

I only use it to shitpost. Gathering resources+status is not interesting to me.

I like to shitpost, explore the truth, and then report back with findings. I'm not in it for the money.

>Can someone explain to me why Jewish people always remind you that they're Jewish
The do the very opposite half the time and pretend to be white.

It depends on the situation.

Attached: image.jpg (879x881, 282K)

same reason with vegans

Try cross-referencing those dual citizens with defense and intelligence committee membership. It's intredasting.

lol wtf

I literally hate Jews on both a personal and societal level.

These guys are such cunts, I don't reckon they have a soul, maybe they're demons. Soulless materialists.

They're just tribalist. Any materialism you think you're seeing is just a desire for status symbols.

Attached: Every_single_time.png (738x409, 88K)

Same reason why people from New York always tell you they're from New York within the first minute of talking to them - they want to feel special, and they want you to know they're special (at least in their own minds).

And with saying you're a Jew you get special treatment, meaning no one can disagree with you or they're literally Hitler. If someone tells you that they're Jewish, they are playing the Jew card. Walk away as soon as possible.

How can you be ok with half of your highest decision makers being citizens of other country?

Simple. Americans are fake Jews.

Normies are unaware of it.

>a video game character
you just turn it off my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wua6knASZg

Do you look Jewish at 1/8 their genes are strong I think

gods are naps, metaphysically
>archons

Mostly because they're trying to get on Trump's good side since he loves Jews so much.

Attached: Juden.jpg (599x428, 43K)

cuz its nazis larping as Jews, and you dont see the double layer just the single and go damn Jews saying their white and then jewish

*Nazi Romans

I’ve had three Jews tell me they are Jews within minutes of meeting them. Bring up the holohoax and everything.

Nice triple masking, user.

this
insufferable and neurotic to the bone

God they always have to have some obnoxious quip in their bio

Why do they continually perpetuate the Holocaust?

a jew once started lecturing me about how the jews were the real victims in the israel palestine conflict and yada yada when i played online chess some 10 years ago. I hadnt said anything to prompt this and despite not knowing much about these things at the time as well as him trying to be friendly about it I got the feeling of being accosted by an unpleasant salesman.

Kicking under the table isn't allowed in online chess so he did what he could.
But did he win?

Jews think they’re god’s chosen people and that means they’re above all criticism.
>oy vey just because I’m sucking the blood from this child’s dick doesn’t mean I’m a vampire!
>what are you an antisemite?
Just another tactic for them to deflect criticism

>It depends on the situation.
It's "fellow White people" when they larp about White guilt, but "It's btw I'm Jewish" when a minority poc comes to them to blame White people.

אנחנו חייבים להבטיח את
קיומו של העם שלנו
ואת העתיד של ילדים לבנים

fpbp, checked
also it's called kvetching

>Can someone explain to me why Jewish people always remind you that they're Jewish?
Because Jews are supremacists and subconsciously they believe that pointing out the fact that they are Jews gives them special status and credibility somehow.

Attached: jew fanatic.jpg (620x413, 59K)

Kek

I dont ever tell people what I denomination is. Praise the Lord Jesus.

kek

Furthermore, it's shocking none of the elected reps or senators are required to have a security background investigation or security clearance.