I live in a city that is 90% Mexican ask me anything

I live in a city that is 90% Mexican ask me anything.

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-20-03-13-56.png (480x322, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFOl7dGDCoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1521832153615.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

is it in Mexico?

No its here somewhere in america.

Brownsville?

I don't get it?

Quit trying to dox me you kike bastard

What have you actually done to help correct this?

>I'm a supply bitch for the marines in San Diego
Cool, no one gives a shit. Also, quit being a gigantic faggot. If you're going to say "ask me anything" stop being mad when people ask you anything. Here's my question. What makes you think Jow Forums cares about some idiot who enlisted after only getting his high school diploma?

Is this a school shooter thread?

Shot gun shit gun shit gun shit armor a week of food lol... yer a faggot

Going to move up north and have up to 10 white children (im not kidding)

So nothing

It's in Guatemala.

Okay sorry but I was getting suspicious when he kept asking which city I live in.

Bored so I decided to put it on pol.

1. How bad is it?
2. What are schools like?
3. How much crime goes unreported?
4. What can we expect from new mexican overlords? I'm talking local government, obviously kingmakers will always be jewish at national level.

How is life as a minority?

Like I said 90% marxicans.

Picture sums it up

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-03-17-29-03.png (480x427, 360K)

Lel. Needs to put land mines in his front lawn

What brand aluminium mags?

1. Be specific on what?

2. Some are shitty and undergoing construction (lots of construction goes on especially on roads)

3. Plenty gang and drug related

4. There all about opening the borders and free health care. Even 10% percent white is too much for (((them)))

habla espanol?

Texas I'd bet.

Your prep gear is boring cheap and gay

Buy Multicam and an Ainpoint or ACOG

don't post your loadout online you fucking retard

opsec

there are cities in Cali, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas that are over 90% Mexican

And cities in Florida that are over 90% Non-Mexican Latino

This, OP is a LARPing pussy who won’t do anything when push comes to shove.

Si por su pesto ay muchos mexicanos aqui.

Ya there's a fuckton of Mexicans here.

>a city that is 90% Mexican
That's some good eatin
t.Taco Tibbetts

Why are you so poor?

>90% mexican
>not mexico

Attached: d63.jpg (600x909, 30K)

Mexican food is greasy and full of empty calories your better off eating burgers and fries. (My opinion)

Would you move to another town if you had the opportunity?

Mexicans are tribal when it comes to job interviews.

Why do an ama?

Where can I get a good green chili burrito?

>t. Playstation fag.

Attached: 1524876159234.png (492x280, 85K)

My city is 63% hispanic

Yes

Either from the Valley, Laredo, or New Mexico. Where are you from OP??

I'm from San Antonio, family is from Beeville and Hebbronville (south Texas)

In SHTFS that's not going to be enough. Unless you plan on just taking some with you, which is what I plan on.

Depends there's lots of Mexican stores around here

>t. Never been to California

>MREs
What a godawful waste of space, weight, and nutrition.

I live in a small town that's 94% white and actually know what I'm talking about. AMA

Attached: 20180909_210521.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

why an orange-brown mask?

>What a godawful waste of space, weight, and nutrition
elaborate please

I am ethnically Mexican ask me anything.

Attached: family.png (1432x1080, 1.89M)

Why don't you clip some more shit to your weapon faggot? All your gear is brand fucking new, not a stain on it, maybe worn once to try it on and fit it. You don't know what you are talking about.

gb2 k

I live in an 8X% hispanic country. Dont AMA, I am trying to sleep but I cant and I dont know why

You only have 2 day food supply. What a fag.

No

Attached: 1536973732837.jpg (850x850, 66K)

>california
>not mexico

Attached: 1534115592192.jpg (421x557, 46K)

El Paso

youtu.be/FFOl7dGDCoY

You can make your own with a vaccum sealer for, cheaper, better food, longer lasting, and most importantly lighter. MREs are okay, but you can easily make your own with shit from amazon.

Attached: 20180802_004926.jpg (2560x1440, 1020K)

How are things in LA?

miring that full length mossy
Looking at buying one soon, you like yours?

show your real flag you cocksucker

Please do it

This.

I liked it so much I'm currently waiting to pick up another one, along with a CZ.

Attached: ^¬^.png (224x253, 74K)

>a flashlight and an optic
>the bare necessities of a fighting rifle

I'm sorry I don't understand. You're saying I should remove my sights and the ability to fight ~14 hours a day from my rifle?

Attached: 20180819_205151.jpg (2560x1440, 971K)

Attached: 1504980248226.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Nioce. I have a pump gun itch like no other and I need to scratch it.

Attached: 1512269090205.jpg (397x814, 205K)

Tijuana?

you're going to dehydrate, you dumbass

why do you care pole smoker

Attached: ukraine_protest 2014.jpg (607x428, 74K)

I am saying you are a larping faggot, straight up. If you want an acog ok but you can do just fine with iron sights. The flashlight is for a fag that likes to pretend to be billy bad ass. You know that flashlight beams work both ways like a tracer right? They can see you if you are walking around with that light on. Also, your night vision will be fucked and you will only see what is in your cone of light. It is moronic. Your gear doesn't have a stain or scratch on it. You have never used it, you haven't broken it in. You don't know if it is actually reliable. That holster for the handgun is pristine looking, you don't go shooting and wearing that holster. I bet you don't go shooting at all.

Name one Californian city that's 90% Mexican you lying cunt

I live in SoCal and my area is mixed. Yeah, I'm a spic but I love the Constitution and will give up my life for it. So what's your problem Op? Want to come over and discuss how Trump is a godsend?

California, Mexico.

SoCal is so full of beaners it's not even funny. You can easily tell when an area has a beaner dominated population simply by how shitty the city starts to look. Dead grasses with trash everywhere and beaner billboards shitting up your sight.

Not really and we have Trump, not TrueCuck.

>ACOG
lel
>what is light discipline?
>implying tracers work both ways
>implying tracers are used by anything but automatic riflemen
Stopped reading
I remember when I was 16

Attached: 20180409_170410.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

Is rabbi trump gunna build the wall from mexican foreskins harvested in american hospitals?

Attached: 1531454998820.jpg (347x277, 34K)

>>ACOG
>lel
>>what is light discipline?
>>implying tracers work both ways
>>implying tracers are used by anything but automatic riflemen
>Stopped reading
>I remember when I was 16
Don't act like you know what you are talking about you larping faggot. Go ahead address the points about why ALL of your gear is brand fucking new? Why is that holster brand fucking new? Where is your sling for your rifle, is it brand new? Light discipline includes not using flashlights you idiot. Tracers do work both ways shitstain, have you ever seen them before?

Why dont you own a Taurus handgun?

>is it in Mexico?
>No its here somewhere in america.

mexico is part of america....stupid beaner.

Do infantry with carbines and rifles really not use tracers anymore?

For what purpose? Fireteam leaders will sometimes carry a magazines of tracers to paint a target, but that job is almost exclusively left to the gunners

what chest rig?

I guess I'm just curious I had no reason to know or not.
You would think they would pack them on night ops or other low visibility instances.
Mostly I've seen them on video during use on miniguns on little birds and blackhawks.

Mainly automatic rifles. It is beside the point. The point was that if light up something at night the enemy can see the source of the light if it is a flashlight. This faggot thinks he needs a flashlight 14 hours of the day. He doesn't understand how it will destroy his night vision and make him an easy target. It's ok though, his ammo can go to someone with a better chance of survival after he gets killed when he starts flashing a light around in the middle of the night.

Unless you livr by the mountain spring, your water rations are lacking in pic.

Yeah I do not see the point in a flash light. If you really want one just put it on your helmet.

is it las vegas?

Attached: 1529543432610.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Beez combat systems low profile

Tracers would wash out night vision optics. Its detrimental to use them at night. The only thing tracers are used for is to "paint" a target, or to rapidly adjust large volume of fire rapidly, say from a machine gun.

what survival books/ resources do you recommend, been getting into prepping.

Attached: joo2544.gif (1274x679, 181K)

You need more magazines and ammo.

My city lol...
Escondido, California

Yeah I seen squad leads trying to paint targets with forty mike mike m203 color smokes but maybe tracers would be better.

Lmao. Yeah, let me take my hands of my weapon and blindly fumble with a light on my helmet, when I have a weaponlight I can tap with my thumb while maintaining my firing stance.

Doesnt understand candela, lumens, or light discipline still
Sad.

Attached: 20180405_130644.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

Attached: 20180325_215826.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

You = larper = dead. Not sad.
Go ahead hero explain to us all why all of your gear and weapons are pristinely new? While your at it lets see what in your med bag.

Dude you realize you can just tap your helmet the exact same way right? You can also put a switch to it on your wrist or your chest or your belt or anywhere else.
Why would you want a light on your gun when you can put a laser anyways? The only reason I'd use a flash light is preemptively at night.

He's trying to bait others into a dick waving contest. Probably just downloaded the picture.

thats it?