What's your opinion on soft drugs like coffe and alcohol...

What's your opinion on soft drugs like coffe and alcohol? Should they be promoted as safe alternative to hard drugs or should they be banned as well? Will you teach your son how to make alcohol?

Side note, I used 26kg of apples and 1kg of sugar per 1.5L of water. Will my yeast survive? Won't it explode with so much content? Are apples above water lavel ok?

Attached: 20180917_071819.jpg (1946x2357, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aa.org.pl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Criminalize and hang the rest of them.
fucking drug addict degenerates.
Too many drugged out coffee addicts in downtown los angeles.

Why did you use so many apples? All that fiber is just taking up liquid space for booze. Next time juice the apples instead.

Durgs are good. Fuck the police.

No that fucking sucks just go to the store and buy good scotch or cognac like normal people and not risk going blind or some shit from drinking some swill you mixed up.

Any drug (including alcohol) is used solely by the government for the purpose of dumbing down and controlling the population. If we wanted real progress, none of it would be legal

This dude is an idiot, but it's pretty hard to fuck this up to the point where it will harm you. Prisoners make this shit in the toilets of their cells. You have to put some stupid shit in there to make yourself go blind. At that point, it's almost pure ethanol.

Juicing them took too much time...

Attached: 605223459_1_644x461_maszynka-do-wyciskania-soku-zeliwna-wyciskarka-do-soku-polecam-niemiec-bialystok (600x400, 21K)

alcohol is heavy drug retard.
it's depressant same as heroin, morphine or psychotropic medicines

You can't brew alcohol and go blind. Only reason that shit happened is distillers were adding industrial methanol to ethanol during prohibition. Normal brewing doesn't make enough fusal alcohols in general to do anything like that...at all....ever....

Way too many apples

>vaping is harmless: moonshine edition

I know but I can't get them out now.
Will it work regardless? I still have 25kg of apples that I must eat!

Nice Jenkem rig OP

The degenerates on /b/ will be more help to you.

>In November 2007, there was a moral panic in the United States after widespread reports of jenkem becoming a popular recreational drug in middle and high schools

What does this have to do with vaping?
Fair enough. I know you had to tamper with the process for it to actually be harmful. That's why I said you had to add some stupid shit.

>muh inmate cultural appropriation
Fuckin dick

hmm...

Attached: download (54).jpg (318x159, 7K)

I'm saying that you're the same kind of dumbass that goes around talking about how sick vaping is and how it's totally safe except with homemade alcohol

coffee isn't a drug m8

weed alcohol coffee should all be legal

Weed fucks up your long term memory, bro.

there's useally a homebrew thread on /diy/

Caffeine is a diuretic. Basically a weak blood pressure medication. Kek

I still don't understand the connection. Vaping has been a thing for roughly 10 years at max. People have been brewing alcohol for like 4,000 years. I think there might be a slight difference in amount of reference material. I could be wrong though. Those ancients might have been chucking some dope clouds.

Yeah but do you really need a long term memory? What the fuck is so important in your head right now that you absolutely can't afford to kind of forget?

distilling and brewing aren't the same. Besides, making moonshine will not produce a sufficient quantity of methanol to cause blindness. To cause blindness you literally have to mix in additional methanol, or bulk collect the methonal produced from the first several run offs of a still and drink that.

drunk alcohol wino bud stop drinking so much silly syrup you fuck boy drunken idiot ALCHY NIGGER

Ok so technically it's possible, right?

>going blind from homemade cider

Why is Jow Forums filled with some many sheltered autistics? Is it true that Anglo parents just dump kids in front of the tv and then fuck off? Don't you know ANYTHING about real life?

holy shit

I am also an amateur brewer, so I wish you the best OP.
Here is my homemade Rootbeer, and Werther's Original hooch I made some time ago.

It's only possible if you're aiming to increase the consumption of methanol, so no, it is not possible from just straight up brewing or distilling normally. Even if you leave in your fusal alcohols, after distilling, all it will do is increase your hangover symptoms, which sucks, but won't kill or blind you.

Attached: IMG_20180413_010104.jpg (3072x4096, 2.21M)

Try using champagne or cider yeast, and don't overdo it with the sugar.

give me one practical benefit of coffee or alcohol that can't be done better by sheer willpower before I ban it from the ethnostate

Ya, I've had a bad start with too much sugar after trying to brew some puerto rican Malta into something with a little more punch, but that's the only flop so far. Believe it or not, I've found yeast LOOOOOVES bananas, but I have no still so I can't make Waragi (but I really want to try it some day). Do you have a suggestion from high ABV yeast with minimal fusal alcohols? I've been using up a batch of Alcotec Turboyeast, and it's hangover central, it's obviously meant for distilling only.

I heard it is basically wasp venom.

>tfw communist subversion agents trick your friends on the polynesian goat herding forum into becoming alcoholics and slaves to the state by any means

Attached: 1293452361898.jpg (250x400, 43K)

Do you guys drink bangs root beer?

>Do you have a suggestion from high ABV yeast with minimal fusal alcohols?

I'm using Lesaffre champagne/wine yeast for my beers and ciders. The carbonation isn't all that great, but the taste is clear as fuck and it packs quite a punch.

This is why America is the only good Anglo country, I used to be a huge Anglophile and full on the Anglosphete idea, but now I look at the British and their ilk and I see all cucks in politics and all the people are cucks except in Oceania, they have ducked politicians though. Atleast we have the older style of bad politician running about still.

He basically called you a faggot and you're kissing his ass?

I called YOU a sheltered faggot because you actually think one can go blind from homemade soda-pop with 3,2% alcohol.

I dont know about you but my experience with alcohol has been more unpleasant than most other drugs ive taken. Try developing physical addiction to it sometime then get back to me.

How do you filter methanol when you ferment?

This reads like a schizoid bot post

>Is it true that Anglo parents just dump kids in front of the tv and then fuck off?
100% yes. Boomer parents in western countries are and were, criminally neglectful of their children.

>"I know I look retarded but using the most extreme possible case of intentionally trying to make yourself go blind, you can painstakingly work beyond reason to produce such a result, right? That makes my position valid, right?"
This is why no one, anywhere, likes Canadians. I would take an article 13 fucking yuropoor from "Syria" more seriously than you.

Attached: George Ceasar.jpg (630x840, 265K)

You will have to ventilate the room regularly.

Well no but what you say to me you basically say against all of civilized world, because it's unreasonable for you to assume that anyone would take the word of some degenerate alcoholic failure.

Of course you would, that's why you're a cuck that hangs out on an internet chatroom when his pah and mah ain't firin up the moonshinin still and would never make a power move like owning a small business or learning to navigate a boat or run for president

>alcohol
>safe alternative
>aa.org.pl/

>Soft drugs
>Like alcohol

I would ironically vote for an alcohol ban.
t. work at liquor store

I don't know but these incel monk-hermit ascetics, of the Nerdianity sect get on my nerves, sometimes.

>typed out some NO U non-sequitir

You're a sheltered faggot that thinks a person can go blind from homemadecider. Not only you're a sheltered faggot, you're also a dumb faggot that doesn't know basic chemistry, because if you did, you'd know that methanol distills only from wort rich in pectin.

what a dumb, sheltered faggot

>What's your opinion on soft drugs like coffe and alcohol?
Caffeine and alcohol are not "soft drugs"
>Should they be promoted as safe alternative to hard drugs or should they be banned as well?
> or should they be banned as well?
>should they be banned
I think you are lost. go the fuck back to lebbit

So i'll go make some wort rich in pectin or whatever and make some alcohol from that, and then you can drink it. Shut the fuck up you fucking alcoholic retard nerd look at you, you're defending moonshine on the internet. Fucking slow day at the village today, Igor? No horse carriages to fix? Stay in your bullshit country with your bullshit liquid poison you fucking communist cunt. I bet you still think star wars was a real event and not a movie.

Rolling for trips or quads baby trips or quads

Why? Will it smell like apples?

lol dumb sheltered faggot is mad about getting called out as a dumb, sheltered pussy faggot

Btw. Apples have lots of pectin. I probably fucked up by not juicing them apples but whatever.

buy a non concentrate pressed juice from kaufland or something like that, it great for wino making

Anyone who has ever drank alcohol or coffee or energy drinks should be hanged. Fucking degenerates. The same goes for people who vote.

Oxygen is helluva drug, breathing should be forbidden

you makin some scrumpy OP?

Decriminalize consumption of anything
Make consumption of drugs and other harmful substances null your healthcare

No, it will just smell like brewing wine/yeast a bit.
Don't listen to these faggots
you may want to leave a bit more room for the wine to work as usually at first anyway there will be quite a head on it and it may come out the top so just keep it in a place that could catch a spill. As it ages/ ferments and the first bit of sugar and fructose is used up try adding just a bit more and watch it work like crazy till it doesn't and all bubbling stops. Then insert a tube and drain off the clear liquid into another holding container, and let this sit for a while as it clears even more, after that bottle and drink.

>that potato fermentation
ok, now show us the distillation system you got.
>inb4 what distillation?

You cant ban alcohol, if you leave fruit or juice it will ferment when airborne yeast fall onto it, how do you ban that? Ban all fruit and all sugar and all carbohydrates? Literal impossibility to ban alcohol.

What distillation?
You don't distill fruit wine.

How to ban plants and mushrooms which just grow in nature? This is also impossible.

I made alcohol out of rice and it was the fucking shit man. Pot’s okay for the NPCs, but companies can drug test at will. Just let the market figure it out.

Dear god... I've been using a boka still for years, distillation, beer, cider the works. Really into it.

For the love of fuck, do your own research into making alcohol. You can fuck yourself up doing it wrong. Don't trust anyone here and do your homework.

Hard drugs = Addictive drugs
So alchahol is a hard drug, tobacco is a hard drug, herion is a hard drug. Coffee is a soft drug, cannabis is a soft drug, MDMA is a soft drug.
People will use them, it doesnt automatically make them stupid or dumb, just experimenting and the best way to remove the degeneracy of drug taking is education. MDMA is fine if you have 3 month gaps between sessions. Cannabis seems pretty harmless. We just need more research but overall I think its fine if do drugs every so often.

They shouldn't be BANNED but they are vaguely degenerate.

he's hardly likely to make methanol there brainlet,

plastic still

Attached: 586041.png (345x318, 16K)

>Cannabis seems pretty harmless
lol no

>ide note, I used 26kg of apples and 1kg of sugar per 1.5L of water. Will my yeast survive? Won't it explode with so much content? Are apples above water lavel ok?

Now how the fuck are you going to get all that shit out of there. OMG I remember the thread you made when you thought you were so cool for buying that glass carboy and how superior you were to us plebs that use buckets, but guess who's going to have the last laugh? We will, because HDPE buckets are inert and easy to clean. In fact, I didn't even warn you at the time because I was looking forward to seeing something like this. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN JUICE THE APPLES? What are you trying to make there Einstein, apple tea?

>will muh yeast survive?

Not really. You see, yeast need SUGAR to make booze. Pouring water in that disaster won't dissolve enough sugar to make even 1% alcohol. Of course, you could always just pour in sugar, but that probably won't result in anything other than nasty hooch. Good job buddy, and thanks for all the laffs!

This. People should be able to consume whatever they want but if it adversely effects their health then they should not expect healthcare unless they pay for it.

You need a juice press not this shit.

Plastic is not safe to come into contact with high strength alcohol. No plastic should be in the vapour path. Glass, copper and SS only

The only acceptable drug is coffee. It's not free of side effects, but it has physical and mental health benefits. Alcohol is just poison.

exactly
which is why the government should not be involved in medicine at all

I agree to some extent but I'd still rather not be a slave to something, and the same mental benefits can be achieved with exercise.

Casualty of marijuana here,thinking like that is what has led me to the pickle that i am currently in.

I can use fermentation to heat up my room? Awesome!

I mixed sugar with water before pouring it in.

It's bubbling! It's alive!

Methanol is harmful because it doesn't trigger your body's usual response and so doesn't get broken down fast enough. The cure for this is an equal measure of ethanol which will be noticed and get them both taken care of. Only a faint amount of methanol is produced by fermentation so it can never matter. Only two scenarios can poison you:
1. A bootlegger 100 years ago will spike your would-be drink with lab chemicals labelled as alcohol.
2. Methanol boils at a lower temperature than ethanol so the first few sips will have a high methanol content, and so is typically discarded. Mixing it back in evenly would actually be fine but just bottling the first runs without diluting could be harmful.

It's a common myth that freeze distillation causes methanol poisoning. It has more than typical steam-distilled liquor for the reason I described before since water is merely removed from the brew as ice instead of removing the alcohol as fumes and collecting it. This is obviously not a problem due to having a more than safe amount of ethanol mixed in. This is boomercore wives' tale shit, shame on you.

All drugs are fine if you are not retarded about them.
Alcohol is great for facilitating social bonding.
Coffee is great as an occasional boost.
Abusing them is bad.

I too am making cider, by the way.

If you're going to make homemade booze, dont cut corners you lazy nigger. It would have taken you literally an hour.

Nice mead making, Polebro.

Would drink from curved horn/10

Attached: dansk viking.png (226x200, 36K)

Me neither. I'd rather not drink coffee, but I find it hard to justify completely quitting it.

its safe as long as you use HDPE, you can buy alcohol in plastic containers in the store. a plastic still produces about 40% alchol. its best to use it on a balcony or outside during winter or you can use a modified version and mount a stainless steel bowl on top

Attached: superplastis.jpg (909x703, 165K)

Did you just learn the word "sheltered", vlad?

Drugs can and do have their place. Hitting a line or two of blow while out socializing can be positive, as well as using stimulant such as meth and speed to push through long working hours. Cannabis is great for relaxing after a long work day. The problem is most people have no control and become addicts.

Well in that case, you might get some jailhouse hooch out of it, but bad news. Now you have lift that fucker and shake it around to give the yeast the oxygen they need in the initial stage of activity. All of this head ache could have been avoided by some simple research into booze making or even a newfag thread on /diy/. But since I'm not a complete asshole I'll tell you what I would do if I were you.

The first thing you need to do, if you don't want to buy another carboy, is get rid of all your hard work that is in there right now. I'm talking about the apples. Now, maybe after a couple fermentation runs the apples will degrade to make them easier to get out. I don't know I never tried to do what you did there. But what I have done is pass apples through a centrifugal juicer to make cider, and I actually think that it's better than using a press. Of course, you need to remove the seeds because of arsenic, but I never tested what will happen with arsenic levels if you juice whole apples. I just use one of those apple corers/slicers that cut the apples in one motion. I even fetched a pic related for you.

So if you listen to me and juice the apples the next time you try to make cider, you can even keep your silly glass carboy. Why you would want to I don't know, cleaning that fucker is gonna be a nightmare. I don't know how much centrifugal juicers go for in Poland, but they shouldn't be more than 100 bucks for a decent one, but when it comes to this kind of appliance quality does matter. It's up to you. Juicers also work for making every other kind of fruit wine.

If you don't want to buy anything new at all, stick to making mead or beer using DME or LME. You can make a hop tea to pour in there as well. I've messed around using frozen juices and such, but the end result isn't that great. The advantage of using buckets is that you can easily clean them. HDPE is inert.

Same. I drink a tea or coffee occasionally but mostly for the aesthetic now.

>risk going blind or some shit
From yeast and sugar you fucking faggot?