Why do white people tell nonwhites they should be thankful for the inventions of whites while at the same time they are...

Why do white people tell nonwhites they should be thankful for the inventions of whites while at the same time they are extremely racist towards Asians and never thank them for invention gunpowder which is the reason they were able to steal land so easily?

Without gunpowder you pasty little bitch boys would've had your asses handed to you at every turn.

just as you can use guns powered with gunpowder( arguably the most important tool of your success with conquest and its fruits) and still hate Asians i don't feel any obligation to thank you for any inventions made by whites.

SUCK MY BIG BLACK DICK BITCH.

Attached: curry.jpg (800x631, 55K)

Pretty sure dick-bitch is hyphenated.

i don't care

fuck English

>invents gunpowder
>gets nuked
>by white people

what's your point piggy?

Not a real black person. Just a rabbi with spare time.

Attached: 1536926944973.jpg (497x732, 149K)

This

Oink oink you stupid niglet

We would have invented it eventually anyway, because nigger kike faggots are so disgusting. It would have been just a matter of time.

>invents gun powder
>uses it to scare demons

Even if that were true ( it isn't) there's still no need to thank you for shit regardless of what race you believe i am.

I can use the internet and all the inventions of white people for my benefit and still say fuck you just as your ancestors used gunpowder for their benefit but whites can hate Asians without ever feeling an obligation to thank them for inventing gunpowder.

Here is what is all that matters.

Attached: 5222A77C-E161-465A-B901-58B9528FB758.jpg (432x810, 104K)

lol a bunch of chimps could have been killed with many weapons

Attached: 1528690008177.jpg (650x718, 215K)

>nigger kike
>engineering
Pick one

if hernan cortez and his 15 white friends conquered the aztecs solely due to gunpowder then you should probably take that up with the chinks

who invented the sail? i feel like having a few words with them about the niggers they brought over to ruin america

>Fuck English
Typical nigger

Asians didn't invent gunpowder, they invented black powder. The powder invented by Asians was barely reactive compared to the improvements that Europeans made to it, such as corning. Europeans took a carnival trick that the Asians had used for centuries for fireworks and as an occasional (and ineffective) weapon of war and turned it into the defining means of combat.

1. Asians are more racist than any other race ever will be
2. When in a debate about white vs black accomplishments, why would I bring up chinks? Be gone nigger

Why do you want whites to thank asains

Attached: 1533283748518.png (412x363, 79K)

why don't nonwhites form their own nations and communities and just fuck off?
white people don't like you, you sure as fuck don't like whites
none of us should live together

Oink oink you small dick pink little piggy.

I know you're probably thinking about my shit dick. i know you piggys just love to eat the stuff.

My dick isn't food. You can suck on it though.

You don't thank people after stealing things. Do you thank the store clerk after robbing him?

gay

Nigs don’t have any inventions. Even peanut butter was invented by someone else.

This

Fine. From now on, when ever I see a slit-eyed chink I will thank him for gunpowder, which kills more blacks than any other cause except abortion.

You know what's funny?
Watching niggers get gunned down.

Attached: 1464997871330.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

We dont actually expect you to be thankful moron.
We are just making a point that cultural appropriation is a sack of horseshit, nd the very concept keeps us from treating each other as equals.
If whites cant play with black toys then blacks should stop playing with white toys, that simple.

Attached: 1474541325204.webm (640x480, 2.03M)

A sage for u, shitbaiter

>Thank you asians for gun power
Ok now you niggera should be more grateful for all the technology and civilization we let you experience.

stealing a bike then pimping it out with nicer wheels doesn't make the bike anymore yours you dumb bitch.

Why praise the asians? if it weren't for their discovery of gun powder your kind wouldn't be shooting each-other everyday..

I thank Asians daily, with my cock and for the fact nigs shoot themselves in record numbers

kek

You aren't even black, grow the fuck up. This is literally some board ass college kid, sitting in his room. Notice how he purposely burgers English to make himself sound stupid? When in reality, rules likes this show he's not stupid, he's just uneducated. If you have to try and dumb down your posts, but you still can't grasp the English language, it's clear you're nothing more than some middle class idiot who didn't pay attention in school. This game isn't even fun any more. You people are too obvious.

why do you think i believe you should be praising the Asians?.

I'm just making the point that i don't have any obligation to thank you for shit.

I can use tool created by your ancestors for my benefit and still hate you. There's nothing you can do about it bitch.

small dick pink piggy bitch boys are not men so it's not gay.

>asians invented anything

It was invented in Asia 2000 years ago, >not by Asians 2000 years ago.
The ruling class, the Cro-Magnon Tocharians were not slanty eyes, they were Cro-Magnon. Same goes for the orginal japanese, the Ainu.

Claiming otherwise is like saying something was invented in Chimpcago or Constantinopel/Istanbul or Malmö or Paris or London, so the credit should go to niggers or sandniggers.

Attached: Tocharian-female.jpg (440x625, 114K)

WE WUZ AZIANS

Nope.

Suck my dick.

Yes, we were kings. Everywhere.

But now these guys are.

Attached: 1536910574679.jpg (3544x2128, 861K)

Ill thank an asian next time i shoot one

Everyone on the right of that picture needs a black dick in their mouth to perfect the image.

I don't know what it is. It's almost like god made you pink bitchboys for black dick. the resemblance to pigs and their hunger for shit is perfect.

Did the cop get charged for this? He better not have.

>tries to insult
>calls his own dick shit

Almost a shame you won't get better at it, intelligence being hardcoded into your genes and all

Attached: 1537070440025.jpg (713x528, 44K)

Difference is, I don't go to china asking for handouts and saying chinese are racist for not giving me stuff.

my dick only looks like shit( pigs favorite food) . that's why i need to remind you not to eat it. Suck it nice and slow with your eyes closed and imagine your eating shit piggy.

This is what god made you for.

It´s painful how stupid /pol is when it comes to such things, for example Jews have done great things for society like Fritz Haber.

He invented first a technique to feed the world we use even today and then the chemical weapons for us in WW 1 and even Zyklon B. Real great guy, sad that we used his inventions against his people when they made propaganda for you dirty Anglos and did not get our hands on you stupid island monkeys.

Attached: 170px-Fritz_Haber.png (170x240, 31K)

Will you fucking idiots stop replying to him? There is a reason he completely skipped my post.
It's a middle class early 20's white kid. Drop it, stupid.

t. Ungrateful

what would i have to do to prove i'm not a white kid without taking a picture of myself with a timestamp and possibly jeopardizing my identity?

that's right. Nothing

that's why i didn't respond to your post retard.

too bad you feel that way piggy.

MY internet is nice and fast (faster than yours) and MY laptop is also pretty great.

Modern asians are not known to invent anything, they only copy others' technology and improve it at best, but no real innovation. So it's either asians who were capable of invention are went extinct and current breed isnt responsible for what contributed to them, or they were never capable of inventing anything and in fact borrowed gunpowder and other things for someone else (Persians or Indians most likely, both having Aryan ruling castes during that times). In both cases, modern gooks deserve no gratitude for anything.

Similarly none of the whites that claim nonwhites should be thankful for the inventions of members of their race deserve any gratitude for anything.

For any nonwhites reading this if a pink piggy ever tells you you should be thankful for the inventions of their ancestors just laugh while using those tools to benefit yourself.