How to Identify an NPC

Make this shit somewhat political so the mods don't shut it down
>"Bernie should've won"
>Unironically watches the mainstream media on TV
>Thinks the rich can pay for _________ in America
>Unironically uses Instagram Facebook or Snapchat
>Has to listen to music in earphones constantly in public, not including exercising or driving
>Thinks race is just skin color and will refer to racism as only appearance based hate
>Diversity is our strength

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70860962/#70862847
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/25120139/#25122305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone who posts on here most likely is one, so observe the cues.

I think obama was a good president
Prove me wrong
pro tip
YOU CANT WHITE BOI!!!!!

Attached: 1537161262145s.jpg (250x224, 8K)

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1537107616127.png (804x443, 40K)

The only purpose of Jow Forums is to keep mentally sick people contained here so they don't infect the rest of normal healthy society. This is the only true redpill you'll ever hear.

>anyone who makes NPC threads

>thinking NPC threads are able to not be shoah'd

Heh. What board WOULD this be acceptable on? I chose /his/ and got banned for a day for """"low effort post"""".

Unequivocally and unironically true

I listen to music so i dont talk too myself in my head. I do it way too much anyway.

COPE

>has any opinions that differ from Jow Forums-approved meme conservative bullshit
>calls others NPC
>makes threads about NPCs

The easiest wa to do it is that NPCs go into chimpout mode when you talk about the NPC meme.

Beyond that a passive identification is that NPCs always act the same no matter what and run subroutines. Real people act differently in different situations and can act contrary to reason or their "nature".

Anybody who says the meme is forced or anybody who speaks out against it are npcs

What is going on? Is it true? There are humans with souls and ""humans"" that are just code in the simulation?

Was the movie "The 13th floor" an instruction manual?
Did the simulation spawn in the early 60s? Does this world have "history" the same way videogames have lore about what happened ten thousand years ago?
Are "jews" hackers trying to take over the simulation for themselves, becoming Game Masters in it? Was David Icke (mostly) right all along?

HOW TO CONTROL NPC'S

Attached: 1537161399625.png (430x441, 134K)

This meme is permanently unfunny, it'll never be a 30 year old boomer because the premise of the meme is looking down on "sheeple" and surprise, the sheeple hold left-wing beliefs. How clever!

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 121K)

Attached: fuckingart.png (813x850, 343K)

>implying NPC threads arent made by NPCs solely for the grand maker to make the simulation more interesting for us

If you have no inner voice and can't hear yourself speaking in your head you are a psychopath.

>Cannot answer oddball questions off the cuff
>lacks inner monologue
>parrots lines from television
>never made an original joke

>Pro status-quo
>pro israel
>pro palestine
>believes dictators are a "necessary evil"
>believes in regime change
>Doesn't read non-fiction
>Doesn't read philosophy
>Knowledge of other government types at base level at best
>watches reality tv
>hasn't read Siege by James Mason
>hasn't read Nick Land
>eats inside fast food joints
>goes to theaters to watch a "comedy" film

Just to name a few is a good indicator of an NPC

>eats inside fast food restaurants
gross

dictators are a necessary good

based

Being an NPC isn't about having the "wrong opinions" or "doing that thing i don't like"

It's about doing shit like blocking the aisle in the supermarket talking to someone you know or reading something online and believing it without 5 seconds of research.

Attached: swtivc.png (673x587, 966K)

Question: Can one redpill an NPC? Like are they born that way an can never change or are they simply infected and can be cured in extreme cases?

Attached: 1536878770661.png (470x316, 32K)

NPC’s followwhatever is popular opinion. Think useful idiots. So yeah you can “redpill” them in the sense that you can impose your viewpoints onto theirs.

op is an npc

I’ve posted an image here. It’s a special image that NPCs cannot see. Can you all see it?

Attached: jewsnpc.jpg (638x550, 53K)

Attached: npcsracism.jpg (638x550, 53K)

based and redpilled

driving with earphones?

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 54K)

Healthy society has already infected itself, so the undomesticated pol citizens are actually better suited for a post-progressive world.

Ego Death so they can be reborn

>Implying I don't resort to subterfuge to keep the npcs at bay and away from the things I care about

People who hold opinions I disagree with

fuck it i can work with that

Attached: NPC detected.png (440x230, 35K)

lmao stupid face lol I wanna is a the my first itime it here was a great idea to get the new cut off the next day and then they get a new one and I will have a great time weekend with and I’ll I have wanna come to htown play and have I gotta the was is it like a utopia and for in the i is the that we can had a lot great good luck with the opportunity to for I wanna dunkelheit

Humanity lives in the dreams of those of us who can dream the most potent dreams, over-riding other people's experiences.

The NWO wants people dumb, busy, debt-enslaved and fed that we all become NPCs, living in their ego-centric reality where they're God and we live to serve and worship them.

Think about it, who but the biggest sociopathic, narcissistic people end up in higher positions of power in politics?

Noooo, my IGN in few of games is NPC, I don't want to have a meme name D:

The NPC subscribes to The New Yorker. He never curses on twitter. He speaks of “equality of races” but never went out drinking with a minority cab driver. The modern NPC has attended more than one TEDx talks in person or watched more than two TED talks on Youtube.

Typically, the NPC get the first order logic right, but not second-order (or higher) effects making him totally incompetent in complex domains. In the comfort of his suburban home with 2-car garage, he advocated the “removal” of Gadhafi because he was “a dictator”, not realizing that removals have consequences (recall that he has no skin in the game and doesn’t pay for results).
The NPC has been wrong, historically, on Stalinism, Maoism, GMOs, Iraq, Libya, Syria, lobotomies, urban planning, low carbohydrate diets, gym machines, behaviorism, transfats, freudianism, portfolio theory, linear regression, Gaussianism, Salafism, dynamic stochastic equilibrium modeling, housing projects, selfish gene, election forecasting models, Bernie Madoff (pre-blowup) and p-values. But he is convinced that his current position is right.

The NPC is member of a club to get traveling privileges; if social scientist he uses statistics without knowing how they are derived; when in the UK, he goes to literary festivals; he drinks red wine with steak (never white); he used to believe that fat was harmful and has now completely reversed; he takes statins because his doctor told him to do so; he has never gotten drunk with Russians; he never drank to the point when one starts breaking glasses (or, preferably, chairs); he doesn’t even know the difference between Hecate and Hecuba (which in Brooklynese is “can’t tell sh**t from shinola”); he doesn’t know that there is no difference between “pseudointellectual” and “intellectual” in the absence of skin in the game; has mentioned quantum mechanics at least twice in the past five years in conversations that had nothing to do with physics.

?l

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Yeah, besides this ordinary pol crap drinking white wine with a steak is something only a subhuman, tasteless leaf would ever do.

I suggest you give a check to "from Russia with love" 007 movie, where James Bond removes all his doubts about a KGB spy when the aforementioned spy orders red Chianti along with fish.

Isn’t this just another manifestation of gangstalking?

>people who use what they eat or drink as an identity

The easiest way to identify autonomous people is to see if they have any addiction whatsoever. Unconscious people can't think themselves away from addiction it's almost complete doom for them without the interference of others. The best way to identify automatons is to just get to know them for a while. It becomes obvious when somebody's a disconnected shell or when they're a conscious human. Conscious people are usually healthy, level headed, are great fun to talk to, and tend to be well informed functional people. Mental illness=/=Automaton the distinction with mental illness is if they're aware of their problem and actively control themselves to improve. If they don't, if they totally succumb, they're not conscious.
Nearly everybody including these "NPCs" you guys talk about have an inner voice. What they lack is self awareness and specifically the ability to completely remove themselves from the way they think and consequentially lack a fundamental tool in recovering.
Automatons can gain consciousness through serendipitous events or with help from others but without either are generally doomed. Some are definitely so far gone even a miracle might not be enough.

Attached: 1536960489957.png (1200x1200, 2K)

>Jow Forums is conservative
>n-no you’re the real NPC

Attached: 8D92AEE8-C74A-4844-A4CA-636693400472.jpg (549x435, 43K)

Wait. You are allowed to drive with earphones in the US?

daily reminder that reddit invented the NPC meme

Attached: resd.png (688x258, 11K)

Not true.

It's also about demoralization posts whenever people talk about elite pedophilia, psychological manipulation, etc

>not infecting people with you autism IRL

This is why you swine are losing. My whole family hates jews. Oops

whats wrong with music

If you don't have three voices in your head you aren't a human.

Fuck off back then.
>what is dungeons and dragons?
Only a game played since the 1970s by nerds and the socially outcast.

How to further identify NPCs

>support Trump the Jew lover

Being cattle is healthy, that is until you get led over a cliff

Pat Little 2020
Expel the jew by 2022

you in the middle of a stroke boi?

I hear u man I and then had to went also. We will all dunkelheim soon

If you're interested in the partially correct NPC hypothesis, you should take a few hours to read (if you're not an NPC you will) the Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind. You can't really go around calling normies NPC until you recognize what true consciousness is and invoke it more often than you actually do.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70860962/#70862847

We've been doing this for YEARS.

The link you posted is younger than that reddit shit. Are you fucking retarded? The answer is yes

You guys forget a big NPC indicator: was in a fraternity or sorority. Those are NPC breeding grounds.

They adopt social conditioned responses and never question them.
"Diversity is a strength, were all one race the human race"

I don't think political opinions can really be used to identify NPCs except inasmuch as there are certain sufficiently obscure or nuanced political views that an NPC would never hold them. But there are definitely left wing PCs and right wing NPCs.

>says or does anything that Jow Forums doesnt like

really? you think anyone who does something you fucking niggers dont like is an npc? fuck off with this schizo bullshit.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/25120139/#25122305

Ezpz. There are tons, not exactly hard to find more.

It's more like people who fly off the handle at nothing, can't entertain ideas they don't necessarily agree with, and don't have any personal insight. They lack an internal monologue and the ability to converse with themselves, use language in their minds and understand the world around them through their thoughts about it.

For instance, coming into the thread and getting mad at it instead of asking questions or thinking about it? Not a good sign.

Drumph said 7/11, I'm so embarrassed!

All these are bad indicators. An NPC is identified by his lack of empathy, he cannot empathise and understand other points of views and political ideologies other than his own biases. Like an algorithm in a game, he repeats the same things over and over again. "I don't BELIEVE anybody can be that stupid and!! " How many times have you heard this on twitter, on YouTube? Both from right wingers and left winger? These people run on autopilot and have been irreparebly overtaken by the group think phenomenon. They cannot imagine another person to have different political opinions than them and cannot understand where another person is coming from. This makes them no better than a machine

This is a very NPC way to react.

>How to Identify an NPC
all american posters

Attached: 1536979017431.png (357x368, 17K)

>horseshoe theory

Based and redpilled.
>most anons don't even realise this is a containment site essentially...

Only those who think outside the realm of materialism are not npcs

>beta
>no motivation or sense of purpose
>bad at everything
>low reading comprehension
>decision making is nearly impossible
>difficulty understanding others emotions and opinions
>get upset at insignificant things

I think I might be an NPC. Can I be fixed?

Attached: 1426912310213.jpg (497x582, 192K)

you're just a robot

I’m quiet and weird and stare into space thinking a lot. A lot of people don’t like me for it. Am I an npc.

This. It’s like watching ants build a bridge.

I've always got music stuck in my head, am usually mentally toying with abstract notions related to simulation theory, and have a deeply rooted interest in physics and space.

Am I an NPC?

Attached: 1533891262035.png (328x408, 40K)

Attached: F58CB9F7-995A-42DF-8F8E-7809ED45408F.jpg (225x225, 20K)

"Drumph" imidiate npc indicator

Take heart, champion.

Attached: mortynpc.jpg (225x225, 27K)

Is that what you have to tell people over at reddit when they find out you use Jow Forums?

it would seem so

Trump is not an NPC. Anyone who has played an hour of Skyrim knows that to play the game right, you sometimes have to take sidequests from different teams.

I am not an NPC