Christian derangement syndrome

After finding about the Trump derangement syndrome
>Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.
>Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires.
>Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self harm on themselves (such as increased taxes, a desire for an economic recession, and even nuclear war), provided that a action might in some way hurt Donald Trump.

I realized Christianity has a derangement syndrome as well and it's called atheism.
Liberal atheists are obsessed insanely with their hate towards Christianity, to the point these people would even build life-long careers over it (Dawkins, the amazing atheist, darkmater2525, etc)
They somehow believe Christianity will end society, science, free will, etc. despite that our society was built by it and in it, with Christianity being overwhelmingly prevalent in the past centuries when society was more functional than ever before post-modernism.

Attached: 561361_1.jpg (556x530, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=hU8xjYcAZRw
youtube.com/watch?v=4e4HpKERZTI
youtube.com/watch?v=geXAdAo7OfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What.
I'm atheist and don't have Christian derangement syndrome.
You just have a prosecution complex after hanging out with weird Jow Forums users for so long.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

You're the outlier

He's just pretending, all atheists define their faith and life around hatred of Christ.

Most Atheism can be exaplined by people who, like children, literally reject the message of Christ as a teenager would rebel against his parents.

Usually related.

They probably have some developmental issue, and are still harboring teenage angst against the structure their parents imposed on them, Christianity and religion are extensions of parenting in a lot of households.

Theyre just sad people

They are miserable and fragile people, and the anger they have at Christ filters through to every aspect of their lives.

>Most Atheism can be exaplined
>exaplined
Please exapline?

Attached: pauline.jpg (816x459, 30K)

To be fair, Dawkins treats all religions harshly, and actually likes Christianity more than Islam which is one of the reasons why left hates him now.

Do you know how liberals cannot say "President Donald Trump". They cannot even say Donald Trump.

They always say "tRump" "trumpazee" "drumf". They are acting like vampires, hissing at the mention of jesus, or seeing the cross.

Varg vikernes also has "demon" when talking about jesus christ, his voice gets high pitched. My point is, liberals are unironicly possessed by demonic entities

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=hU8xjYcAZRw

Attached: sarah-silverman-jews-jesus.jpg (542x305, 22K)

I'm not religious by the way, the argentina video was the moment i learned demonic entities are unironicly existing

Most atheists these days feel like cultists trying to ""prove"" Christians are bad every minute they can.

You are giving your favourite god a little too much credit. We consider your favourite god to be just as ridiculous and just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake.

Attached: Lono.jpg (214x250, 23K)

sad

>these videos
where the fuck is the police? is Argentina doing THAT bad?

Got nothing, eh? Just like every other godtard.

Depends on culture, I think. I believe that Finland is secular as fuck just because usually people who are not going to be model Christians don't bother trying to be Christians at all. It's everything or nothing when it comes to being religious. Still there is not really any anti-christian sentiments, since even people who don't believe in God like to get married in church etc.

Attached: 1386128121759.png (450x488, 269K)

>t. kike loving cuck

Attached: 1514169149169.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

fuck trump
fuck jews
and fuck christians

>people who don't believe in imaginary things are mentally ill
ok

Attached: 1520031492840.jpg (956x1282, 330K)

>I believe that Finland is secular as fuck just because Finland has one of, if not THE best education system in the world.
FTFY. The religion business model depends on an ignorant, clueless flock. This is why it fails in your country, and thrives in third world shitholes.

>>people who don't believe in imaginary things are mentally ill
And why not? LGBT and most degenerate left wing stuff are made by hordes of atheists.

If someone torturously dismembers you and then burns you alive it's wrong because ____?

youtube.com/watch?v=4e4HpKERZTI
the demon always show themselves during blasphemy .

>LGBT and most degenerate left wing stuff are made by hordes of Jews.
ftfy favelanigger

>muh police
You mean zogbots right? Enforcers of jewish overlords? They are busy targetting senior citizens who criticise muslims, rather than arresting actual muslim childrapists. Police doesnt protect us from nigger criminals, they protect niggers from the rightous wrath of ordinary white people who get fed up. We cant do anything, because we have spent our entire life getting educated, getting a job, establishing a reputation. White people have too much to lose to clean things up, because police will destroy our lives. Police = Treason to our people.

Reminder: Sweden used firemen to keep order until like 1800's, police didnt exist up until recently. We don't need them.

>Muslims gangrape wheelchair bound woman
>Police send special units to protect the rapists
>Swedish patriot confront muslim rapist
>Police arrest Swedish patriot and search his house, take his stuff
>Youtube video of the event removed by kikes

I hope Jow Forums realize that cops are the reason day of the rope hasnt occured yet

Attached: 1533785333898.jpg (2048x1365, 2.24M)

>Liberal atheists are obsessed insanely with their hate towards Christianity
They can't even accept that sex is primarily for procreation even though they claim to adhere to the theory of evolution.

>Memeflaggot
Hello israel

>correlation /= causation
If your godtard brain needs me to break these down into words of fewer syllables, just let me know. I'm here to help.

Attached: brainlet.png (730x844, 137K)

Atheism could also rightfully be called "closet homosexuality in denial syndrome" Agnosticism has never been blasted as trendy and ghetto like atheism is by Hollywood jews.

Jow Forums is not a religious board. please go to these for religious discussion:

always type "sage" into the options field when replying to religion/anti-religion threads on Jow Forums so it does not bump them

It's Canadian for "Ya cunt".

>absolutely zero scientific evidence

nice try mohammed

Nothing better than seeing atheists running away from the truth that they make the most cancerous groups.

>he thinks Jews tell the truth

Attached: 1523379043328.jpg (400x444, 45K)

STFU, you spastic nigger. Religion is at the core of politics for most people with a double-digit IQ. It absolutely belongs here.

Attached: Aileen Yulik.jpg (384x288, 15K)

Do you have any educated friends? Could you ask them to translate your last attempt at a post?

Attached: 1537077883083.jpg (480x650, 37K)

Even "" if ""religion is merely fabricated to control groups it can at least serve as a morality beacon, which is good.

Hold on, I will call a chinese here to translate me your posts.

>gets god from nothing
>not just any god
>the god he was brainwashed with as a child

i'mokwiththis.jpeg

lgbt requires atheism for lgbt to work

1. we are societal creatures, we need to meet common ground and establish a natural contract between all human beings.
for a human society to work.
2. we can feel empathy
3. morality is subjective, brainlet

ibtw snt that what god does to you after you die and youve been a bad boy aka just didnt want to believe in him? for all eternity?
you christcucks are so fucking dumb.
i guess its ok when your daddy does it for literally forever

Find something with higher res and not filmed on a potato, retard

Attached: 30728766_499796833809979_5048017763277209600_n.jpg (704x960, 112K)

>Hold on, I will call a chinese here to translate me your posts.

Attached: evolution of godtards.png (200x298, 7K)

>Jews
>moral

pick one, huemonkey

So it's wrong to torturously murder you because... you don't like it.
What a wonderful world you live in. Well I don't like you living, so I supposed it's perfectly fine if I wish death upon you then, right? Since there's no such thing as moral truth in your world.
kys?

I believe in miracles though, especially the one we are standing in, this reality called "now" in this creation That shouldn't exist.

Attached: 1530982596106.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Ofcourse he is working for the devil. People have always believed in something, a higher ideal. Without it, we get hedonism, corruption, nihilism etc

These atheists think they are enlightened, but they are just simple pawns, attacking christianity, thinking they are underdogs overthrowing an oppressive power, but they never stop and ask "What should we replace christianity with if we manage to remove it?"

Atheists are the worse

Attached: 1533809903099.jpg (4417x2445, 2.36M)

there's a high chance you're just trolling, but I'll answer anyways. The bible acknowledges multiple gods. But just one is worthy of worship.

Attached: 1451622040066.jpg (498x486, 49K)

>Double digit IQ
Gonna have to stop you right there

>That shouldn't exist
*citation needed*

maybe you should thank me if i were to kill you?
then youd be in heaven already and wouldnt be suffering?

btw nice argument brainlet
>What a wonderful world you live in
lmao so when something sounds scary its automatically wrong.
your butterflies in your stomach whenever you worship god says more than what a thousand philosophers could say.

just another example of a redneck too insecure to step out of his world view.

Dawkins is a cultural Christian, try someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=geXAdAo7OfY

Society was built because people stopped slitting each other's throats and actually worked together.
There's fucking NOWHERE in the bible that talks about how to build a government or how to rally the people together for a cause.
It's just some crazy asshole god who hates fags and has major self esteem issues despite being literally perfect.

It is also meant tp be an enjoyable experience. I see a hot woman, i want to fuck her. Thats it.

>if you dont like a religion based on jewish myths you are possesed by demons

Ok cultist

Atheists and their retarded strawmans.
If one extensively reads about Greek mythology for example, the sensation left in you is nothing remotely close to being something ridiculous or silly.

You're picking up a random tiny wood carving and ridiculing it without giving ANY CONTEXT.
Gods are usually depictions of concepts or virtues that are required to be highly regarded needed for the successful of the respective society.

I was right, atheists are retarded, morally and philosophically crippled soulless abominations of post-modernism.

Nothing does not exist dumbass therefore everything exist and this is what we call God he also created nothing

I'd never thank a person for sinning against God.
You literally can't say anything is right, or that anything is wrong. All you can say is that you like or dislike this or that. That's subhuman 'morality' - animal and worthy of derision.

What else would you expect from the religion business?

Blashpheme The Lord all you want, it will not make your day of judement easier. Believe or not, but don't make things harder for yourself to repent as you grow old.

Attached: 39102588_1793685080717946_4467399048839561216_n.jpg (960x960, 83K)

If only you could. Maybe try praying?

"Christian Derangement Syndrome" is a pro-level observation. I always noticed these childless anti-Christians screaming w/ homicidal rage at white, Christian families. I remember atheists hate-Hate-HATED the Duggars on TV. I remember Radix, Spencer's old site, was full of neckbeards who'd go CRAZY when shown a large Christian family. Now I know what to call this.

But WHY do childless whites hate these Christian families so much?

Attached: 010crop.jpg (640x427, 116K)

Your favourite god comes with the exact same amount of supporting evidence as Lono. That amount is zero, and this is why your ass has blasted.

>meaningless word salad

Everything existence is proof of God

Attached: atheismmakessense.jpg (450x450, 37K)

>But WHY do childless whites hate these Christian families so much?
Perhaps for the same reason that christians revile niggers? We are both repulsed by grotesque stupidity.

and in the end, just like the sandniggers, all you have are threats. Christcucks get the rope along with your (((Greatest Ally)))

Jesus Christ. Establish what counts as "evidence" and why anyone ought to take your "evidence" seriously. Do this while taking the problem of induction seriously.

Nah you just really have to think about it , maybe longer then 5 seconds ? Nothing needs a observer thus nothing does not exist ,the observer created nothing , and only in this universe everything else is eternal .

OP has a point. Obviously not all atheists are CDS sufferers. The subject gets played out (kind of bored with the debate) but i have the utmost mutual respect for atheist frens.

Incapable of meeting my argument, varg fanboy?

>Why do jews hate and hiss at the mention of Jesus Christ, and why did they kill him? Why does jesus trigger jews so much if it's a "kike religion"

>If christianity is removed, what do atheists intend to replace it with? Cultural marxism most likely.

>Christian doctors in 1930 used to put SJW-type women in asylums and steralize them, society practiced gene-hygenics. Today that doesnt occur and our society has turned into shit. With christianity we would not have all these feminists, and mentally disturbed communists running around

You cannot meet my arguments since it's beyond your comprehension. It always is for vargniggers

>argument from personal incredulity
Also, which god? Why that god? Why not a different creator god (many have been fabricated besides your favourite fabricated creator god)? Who created your favourite god? Cite evidence that your favourite god exists.

user, I am not threatning you. I am warning you about God's justice and I would perfer you avoid his wrath by not slandering his son. Hopefully someday you will see the light.

Attached: human_nature.png (640x332, 246K)

Everything is becoming more insane as society becomes more atheistic.

It's going to get a lot worse, people think it's a joke.

>he thinks he has an argument

Attached: 1466307059090.png (333x293, 16K)

Because the nature of God the duality between good and evil if you really get into a proper form of theism it will answer many questions . I have become a changed man by following Jesus Christ , i can not say the same if i would have followed mohamad

>Jesus Christ
A fictional character.
1. No reliable records of him existing, despite reliable records existing for others at that time.
2. Nothing written at all about him until several decades after his claimed existence, despite claimed earth-shattering miracles.
3. His myth is a clear plagiarism of centuries-older myths. The tards who forged his story were too stupid to fabricate their own lies.

If you're still an atheist and you're not a teenager anymore, you're suffering from arrested development and should reflect on your life.

>atheist
>no Christian derangement
Oh I see. Another skepticfag in denial as always

Why should i care what kikes think?

What annoys me is thinking that the O.T. was written by penis cutters and you all take it seriously.
What sort of European prefers the (((Bible))) over his own myths? Jesus also called gentiles like me dogs.

Most Christian societies were barely different from their pagan ancestors. They surely werent great as well.

>genehygenics

You mean like all the wise monks and nuns who did not reproduce?

you christcucks just don't get how unwelcome you are here. Jow Forums was, is, and always will be an antisemitic board. fu8ck off with your kike bullshit already

Attached: 1379300138837.jpg (584x381, 66K)

Just look at what they believe and why. Their entire worldview is based on propaganda and lies.

>because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
>And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
>That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Dude, stop. You’re worshipping a Jew and a Jewish religion. Jesus was a good dude but it was the narcissistic, psychopathic, money changing in the temple Jews who needed him not you or your people. Jews are anti human. The Semitic religions are the scourage of humanity. We need a new religion, one that prepares us to fight back against the Semites and their evil religions. Stop being a little bitch and trying to run back in time. It’s time to man up and forge ahead.

Very true. The left’s hatred of Christianity is completely irrational. The same atheists who mock Christians as brainwashed simpletons don’t dare mock Islam because “all cultures are equal”, except of course when it comes to Christian values.

Attached: 62699F85-C580-4445-869A-7902DD3CCF7D.png (640x642, 327K)

So true. CDS is a literal cancer and needs to be cured. Christianity built this civilization and Christianity protected it. Now as Christianity has declined, so has our civilization in general.
Atheism breeds degeneracy, derangement syndromes, anti-traditionalism and cuckery

Attached: Pure_Woman.png (332x508, 245K)

You can blubble as much conjecture as you'd like - there's no reason why God ought to be ruled out as some kind of logical impossibility when there's no grounds for such.

I have less reason to believe you exist as an independent will than I do that God is man's Creator.

That's just dumb. I don't hate him... just don't believe in him. People that do, I don't see why I should have a problem with.
>Christianity and religion are extensions of parenting in a lot of households.
But now you're politicizing religion. Whether or not that's true doesn't prove god does or does not exist.
Your own myths are fake too though. You're just exploiting the political value of religion like other people in this thread.

cope harder pagan, you gonna burn.

>I realized Christianity has a derangement syndrome as well
Yes, it's called Religiou Trauma Syndrome

It's pretty much the prize to pay for becoming a christian, you become mentally ill.

I bet you have a ton of friends and are a real joy to be around.

>Cite evidence that your favourite god exists.
Are you fucking retarded? Oh wait you are.
We haven't even fully uncovered common occurrence phenomenons and you expect evidence for the ultimate being?
And you have the gut to call other people double digit iq.

God is a concept, an estimation, there are no "different" Gods, at least in monotheism.

And by the amount compulsory replies in this thread by you, it proves my OP right.
You suffer religious derangement syndrome. Congratulations, you're mentally ill.

Looks like atheism is working out great

Enjoy