Attached: 185750625.png (195x294, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SqxJM
archive.is/Ej6Zz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my boss is SHODAN
good fucking luck

Bump.

Why don't Americans care about our suffering? We don't have a Trump, we have a Trudeau, all the jobs are gone.

Attached: CnE35kQ.png (210x974, 91K)

Nothing compels you to work there.
That sounds like a great gig though - you're paid based on productivity. Or are you shit?

Attached: review.png (491x218, 25K)

wow

make a job then nigger

llc it up

You get paid based on productivity.
And are you unironically complaining about not needing to negotiate with a fucking program...? Or are you one of those people who just likes to vent on managers?

Honestly it sounds like your job revolves mainly around typing in some code and appearing productive, and not actually submitting good work.
Take the job, get paid while submitting shit, and look for something better.
Fuck em.

>having an AI slavediver breathing down your neck
>$15/hr in an industry that has massive shortages
Dystopian

It sounds like it penalizies you for finding an efficient way to do things. An example would be Romero's Doom code would be paod less than that woman's horrific... whatever the fuxk it was.

All the stem wages pay 20k less on average, maybe even lower because Canadians are too shy to report their shit wages

I am friends with 8 programmers, 4 are out of work and the other 4 are on temp contracts, the shortest being 2 weeks. There's people openly paying under minimum wage in Canada, don't think any job in here compares to the American economy.

The supervisor analyzes your code as you type. If it thinks you wrote do-nothing code it will dock your time, but it doesn't know the difference between good and bad as long as it works. I don't know what its metrics are but there have been multiple times I tried to take a complaint about losing as much as an hour on code just for the human management team to say they agree with the AI supervisor and there's nothing they are going to do. If I don't like it work somewhere else.

And since I couldn't slack off or take any penance on them I quit 2 weeks ago. I've applied to dozens of places per day and all my calls back are basically, "Are you idigenous? Are you black? Are you Metis? Are you etc etc" and they never ask if you're straight and white, but when you answer no to EVERYTHING ELSE they don't call you in for an interview. I can't even get an interview at a fast food place, I've applied everywhere.

I'm also not larping: archive.is/SqxJM

>INTEREST IN BANKING AN ASSET (for a banking job)

>EDUCATION AN ASSET

>WORK EXPERIENCE AN ASSET

Exact same position for a while guy

>10 YEARS EXPERIENCE MANDATORY

>4 YEAR SECONDARY SCHOOL MANDATORY

>3 YEARS IN BANKING EXPERIENCE BACKEND WORK MANDATORY

Wage cages, AI overseers, and leftists make me want to die. And I hate that I'm turning into a millennial stereotype.

Attached: 1528954188452.jpg (319x240, 24K)

It doesn't penalize you though. If you find that your code isn't good and delete your previous code to re-code it, you're paid based on productivity. You realizing you were being inefficient doesn't penalize you in any special way when you decide to re-write your code.

I applied at TD bank. In the gender section there is a transexual option and they also asked if you are part of the LGBT community.

>That sounds like a great gig though - you're paid based on productivity. Or are you shit?
Yeah dude, I sit at my computer and finish writing the program in one sitting. I don't have to test it, debug, benchmark, or anything of that sort. Just pay me for 1 hour of 10 hours work. I'm a good goy!

This is literally how the Feds code in Snowcrash by Neal Stephenson

If you want to work under conditions like that, more power to you. Most people don't, though, which is why most places don't have anything remotely resembling such hyperbolic conditions as that.

It's also insane to pay 15/hr. they should just be paying per complete task if they wanted efficiency. you can even weight the tasks. No company can run this way unless they hire pajeets or chinks. No white man should put up with this nonesense

Canada job market != American job market. Alberta is basically in a depression, but everyone's calling it the silent recession because its barely being reported.

I completely agree with pay based on task. But there are many reasons why that's not the preferred payment method for labor, chief among being that laborers themselves feel very insecure when they don't know exactly how much they're going to be making over time.

Lol im a privately contracted garbage man

I work 15 hours a week, and make $60 an hour. I spend my free time shitposting and going outdoors, day trading stock options, or helping my tradie friends with side work.

All I do is walk around an apartment complex and pick up bags of trash, I don't touch unbagged trash, and I throw it in my pickup truck and drive it to the on-site trash compactor.

This job, stocks, and random side work with my buddies I earned 160k last year.

I live in a state where whole milk is .78 cents a gallon.

You guys are fucking idiots.

Attached: 20180905_155500.jpg (5312x2988, 3.13M)

Can we get a Virgin Wage Cage vs. Chad AI TaskMaster?

Attached: TheAutonomaticapiton.jpg (2985x1966, 2.12M)

Heres my fucking checking account

Go ahead try to dox me, I don't give a fuck!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-10-51-38.png (1080x1920, 1.96M)

Yes, this is exactly why wages were created.

Who cares bout a checking acc. Wheres the rest

leaf, Alberta has a way out. secession is always a option. leave that fuck hole and join the union.

>$15/hr to write fucking code
>AI ensures you only get paid for work you do and will undoubtedly lead to less sharing of ideas from the boots on the ground with the suits controlling the AI

Honestly, just work a construction job. I pay my green laborers $20/hr and take the smart ones that stick around as apprentices. It's good work, you exercise your body and you learn a skill that's in demand everywhere.

>MMMMmmmmm
>blood
>and hormones
>and Roundup

Attached: you.jpg (800x533, 139K)

I'm a physical specimen far superior to yourself.

Gas has gone from 90 cents a litre to $1.30 in 6 months
It's not silent lad, the entire country is going through it. Also I've had plenty of interviews, what field are you searching in? Maybe I can help
Edmonton fag btw

Never mind, I read what you're posing in the rest of the thread, you're either mentally disabled or shilling. I landed a trades job and made more than 20k in the four summer months alone, and all of your stats about stem fields are lies
SAGE AND REPORT

Perhaps. But a mental amoeba.

>8 programmers out of work
So they're retards? I don't know a single eng or comp sci grad making less than $30/h out of the gate. The IT industry is booming here. Once again, you're a fucking Retard, and you don't deserve a job.

Ah there it is, the post that always amuses me.

>Gas has gone from 90 cents a litre to $1.30 in 6 months
I was hoping it would go back down like it usually does. It's not going to happen this time, is it?

I feel for you OP, trying to get my first engineering job right now in AB and there is very little out there. You basically need to know someone to get a connection

Company name?

Trades with no experience is still better than programming with experience, we get it. Also, they're all in Edmonton and St. Albert, which is where the AI job was posted: archive.is/Ej6Zz

Edmonton and area is going to have graduate programmers at minimum wage for a while, then wages will fall below as is happening with other jobs. Lots of people are complaining here that they are pressured to work unreported overtime at fast food places so that their wage is pushed below minimum age.

Why dont you stupid fucks join team America?

We need less people in one monolithic political union, not more. There ought to be mass secession in the U.S.

i too live in alberta. my question to you is why are you still here?
all the women left the province and seem to live in the okanagan

I can barely afford rend working on Upwork and Freelancer and freelance sites making above $15/h but only getting 2-3 hours a day on average.

>boomer not recognizing sarcasm
kill yourself my man

>making fun of a guy that outsmarted society by picking up meaningless trash

The real redpill for anyone in the west:
If you don't support total and outright independence from Canada you deserve all this shit

Attached: image.jpg (480x386, 57K)

Ya a whole bunch of you fucks left and came to BC

My question is who the fuck approved the entry of all these Albertans to BC? There aren't enough houses for all you fucks and it's clear you won't be going back home if the economy improves there

ESL strikes again. The eternal Swede can't read.

I didn't read the full sentence. I apologize.

Whats the point of a degree

Are these the high standards of heroism for the alt-right?
Impressive stuff.

Being this stupid.
Feminism started in Manitoba and Alberta in the 1850s.
Meanwhile the Atlantic provinces are the only white territory remaining and you want to destroy it.
KYS, ancap.

Integrity on Jow Forums. Damn that's rare.

It really isn't that bad, the program jobs come with full benefits for the most part. Also I don't know of any CmpSci grads making less than $20 an hour, with benefits, nor do I know any who are unemployed. You need to look elsewhere other than just online, go out and apply in person. I've had absolutely no issues getting jobs, and I'm currently receiving an offer for $34.50 an hour as an accountant fresh out of school in May. I sat down one day and applied for around ~15 jobs, I got 5 interviews. You literally just need to try harder, or there's something wrong with your resume/qualifications. You can't expect to land a job with no education/former work
wait for the pipeline, if it ever comes. my subaru needs premium, makes me want to never drive anywhere.