Castizos and Mestizos are literally the same thing. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded

Castizos and Mestizos are literally the same thing. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Attached: 1536981401955.png (500x500, 382K)

i beat you up and ill do it again bud

I had to look up castizo but yes, yes they are.

castizos are ashamed of their amerindian blood. is pathetic desu. as a mestizo i am proud to know that i have ancestors who died slaughtering wh*Te dogs.

Most of the people who say they're """Castizo""" look like a fucking illegal mestizos with thick accents.

i agree. so what now?

saying shit like castizo is retarded anyway

Attached: 1438268835569.png (480x480, 41K)

Amerindians didn't slaughter shit, their entire empire collapsed to a handful of European ruffians and were massacred on mass.

Get a reality check beaner.

Nice pepe

Attached: gj7m80fxx6411.png (500x500, 254K)

Based
>t. 1/4 native

Attached: The+aztec+one+killed+me+_3385610c3294ce3f94d54.png (680x650, 299K)

Most soliders and leaders during Independent Mexico had no Ameridan admixture, they were straight up white boys and they still got wrecked by a handful of Anglos that decided to conquer Texas for the lols

More like they died from disease just a bit before white man arrived, the few remaining were almost completely peaceful (save for maybe the Apache and a few others) and willingly let white man put them on reservations

I've literally never listen a person using the term "castizo" for describing themselves or anyone else. Shit's retarded. And we are the country that invented the term Castizo

Attached: 1397229634317.png (204x200, 56K)

Absolutely delusional. Read a history book

some faggot that thinks that the "native american" was only in their shit country, like the apache

Nigga don't you know about the incas

Attached: 0be.png (673x680, 365K)

Castizas are hot
Mestizas are not
I let my dick do the thinking on this one

>calls whites dogs
>his ancestors were literaly niggers who didnt even invent the wheel

Tfw im above both Castizo and Mestizo Shitskins
>Be spic
>All 8 great grandparents are European (Galicia, Asturias, Friuli Venezia Giulia)
The shitskin salt flows incredibly for me, they hate me immensely, since whites think im just another white person, but then i can use my spic card to take their affirmative action.

your nigger whore dad. ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh

Cuba is whiter than USA

FPBP

They invented the wheel they just used it for toys.

Attached: A89C2BB9-240C-4C55-A9E6-6E6D02184F2B.jpg (640x583, 35K)