I've got to say this for my own conscious 2016 was the best year of my life. and 2016 was the year that changed my life

i've got to say this for my own conscious 2016 was the best year of my life. and 2016 was the year that changed my life.

Attached: 20171011_130026.jpg (5312x2988, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8U_gR58eJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes in advance]

2016 started with loss and mediocrity in general. it started shit and i accepted that. half way through i was campaigning on behalf of the Leave campaign. i was extremely lucky that all four of my employers allowed me to express my opinion and even some of them did not agree with what i had to say so long as i did my work i was allowed to express my opinion. and i will be eternally grateful for those said employers for allowing me to do so.

i campaigned in the streets, i campaigned in offices, i campaigned in fields, i campaigned in corporate Britain.
throughout the whole the 2016 i want to thank all my employers whether you are reading this or not i want to thank all of you if you did or not agree with me throughout this time.
throughout the whole of England i was allowed to express my opinion.

i was taking money HAND OVER FIST. only because i did the job i was told to do and did the hours i had to do to deserve the compensation [££££] i did.

I want to thank everyone who was a part of my life during 2016.
Because it was one of 5 years that changed me forever, blessings to you.

to all the people agreed with me i love you. to all the people i had arguments with me i love you.

i managed to obtain my degree because of you four and i will always love and respect all of you for that principle.

Then we won Brexit.

and i will say to all of you. what i said in all of my university reports after that happend.

Attached: 20171011_130004.jpg (5312x2988, 3.33M)

"the day brexit happend was the best day of this country for over 100 years"

some of my good Friends of a lifetime loved it some hated and some even lost their jobs because of it.

but all of us shook hands at the end of the day. we all agreed we were Friends despite our backgrounds and our industries.

and then University started.

i had a GREEK TEACHER STAND UP IN-FRONT OF OUR CLASS AND SAID UPFRONT AND BLUNTLY

Attached: 20171011_130029.jpg (5312x2988, 3.15M)

" We should have remained in the EU because the economy is going to tumble" - Thomas Krytisis

and i am sorry i had to say something.

I RAN TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASSROOM AND EXACT VERBATIM.

"Yes Thomas, but how you explain that unemployment has dropped since the referendum, the only reason you and your family are here is because you are in not in Greece who has been DESTROYED because of German Finance and now your government has been replaced by German Technocrats. [speaking to the other 3rd year 32 students] so you see children, just because a teacher tells you this is how the system work does not make it true. The Teacher was speechless.....i sat down. "Well" i shouted from the back of the room "how do you explain this" he remained speechless.

A full 2 minutes later of pseudo masculine exchanges [staring each other down] he continued with the lecture which everyone paid and asked for. [this lasted 8 weeks and reduced the students from 32 to 23 ive got my notes and pictures to prove it].

pictures to prove it].

For some reason a lot students left and over those said 8 weeks everything got very strange and weird during after week after me and lecturer had this argument. This included, verbal harassment, e-mail harassment, academic harassment [refusing to teach me based on my beliefs], psychical harassment, Sexual Harassment, basically speaking any form of Harassment, Complaints from both students and teachers, threats to my life from students, threats to my life from one teacher, as well as a situation you can all review on my Facebook between the months of September 2016 - November 2016 my front door was smashed in within 10 minutes.

all of these were attempts on my character and WERE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS. To which i just laughed off and mocked [to my detriment].

4 of these students said i did something to them and or with them on multiple occasions [in an attempt to get me kicked out of university and defame my character]. To those of you know me these accusations were comical considering my character. i asked 4 of these students to individually have meetings with me to lodge a formal complaint against me.

I DEMANDED THAT I SHOULD REVIEW EACH COMPLAINT WITH EACH STUDENT ONE BY ONE WITH EACH STUDENT IN-FRONT OF THE STUDENT UNION REP AS WELL AS 3 TEACHERS AND THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT.

To which [generally] each argument went like this.

Attached: 20171011_130038.jpg (5312x2988, 3.19M)

To which [generally] each argument went like this.

Judgement body: so you say user sent you these abusive text messages

Miss xxx: Yes he did

Me: Can you please provide evidence of these text messages

Miss xxx: Why should i do that

Me: can you please show everyone in the room your evidence.

Judgement body: Miss xxx doesn't have to provide evidence if she does not have to

Miss xxx: Well............i shouldn't have to.

Me: i am sorry madam but if you fail to prove evidence i strongly feel that you are undermining...

Miss xxx: well i dont feel like i should prove evidence

Me: right....you are going to have to prove to something to say i did it. i dont know what is going on in your own personal life i am eager to see and hear what i have i done to...

Miss xxx: I dont need to know things.

Judgement body: user i feel like your being confrontational over this matter.

Me: I demand Evidence.

Judgement body: well i dont think....

Miss xxx: well i dont agree with him...

[PAUSE]

Me: on what grounds.

[PAUSE]

Me: can you please supply evidence to your claim to your complaint, i have no problem....

Attached: 7ef94a7a5e0e9a9a5398430afab9ac2b.png (470x470, 497K)

Me: can you please supply evidence to your claim to your complaint, i have no problem....

Miss xxx: SHUT UP

Me: i have no problem with apologising for something i have done wrong but in the meantime i need to see EVIDENCE to what you have accused me of otherwise you should withdraw your complaint

[PAUSE]

Judgement body: do you think it was the way tadhg said it.

Miss xxx: i dont need to know things.

Judgement body: do you think you should withdraw your complaint based on a lack of evidence.

Miss xxx: [stamps feet and walks of out room]

Me: do you think this is ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR?

[PAUSE]

Attached: 7cc9782b7004ec990c2fe1660ffcefd8.png (886x510, 405K)

Me: how many people do i have to bring to all of you including myself to waste all our time to prove to you that.....

Judgement body: yes alright tadhg you made your point.

Me: does that mean you will withdraw the complaint

[LETS KEEP IN MIND THIS IS OVER THE DURATION OVER 8 WEEKS AND I INVITED 4 STUDENTS TO DO THIS WITH THE EXACT SAME RESULT AS WHAT I AM SHOWING YOU HERE]

[Pause]

Judgement body: well we have to take each complaint of each student seriously no matter what the accusation

[this was textbook avoidance tactic]

[this went on for 8 weeks and even though i caught 4 i had abuse from over 15 students and teachers]

Me: considering all of us are and miss XXX has left do you think the complaint contains the same gravitas and weight as it did before....once again...considering.....all i did was ask for evidence.

[PAUSE]

[PAUSE]

[over 30 seconds in an attempt to make me feel guilty]

Judgement body: No. well alright user. this meeting has been registered. we will record this. uhhh....ummmm....can we meet again.

Me: pending if miss XXX wants to come back again i have no problem with that.

Judgement body: thank you user for being so mature on this situation. we will be contacting this student.

Me: good does that mean you will withdraw miss XXX complaint from me.

Judgement body: well we have to take each complaint of each student seriously no matter what the accusation.

Me: does that mean you will withdraw miss XXX complaint from me?

[PAUSE]

Judgement body: thank you user for being so mature on this situati....

ME: do you think your actually educating people based on this level on this entitlement?

[PAUSE]

Judgement body: thank you anonfor your co operation.

Attached: bb9db8ee1c16da122118d4280833bc61.png (168x167, 36K)

this is what i had go through with just 4 students who had the bold brass whom had the audacity to lodge a complaint against me. this is how it went for all 4 students. did i get credit? were these complaints removed? did the judgement body start to notice a pattern?

the answer to all three is an astounding: NO.

Then around the time this was finished [week 7 of semestia one]

Donald Trump Won the 2016 Election.

x2 wins In poltical in the same year.

x6 wins in the year as a whole.

i must be honest at this time in my life i was going through a lot of shit in my personal life. did the communists sympathisers care?

of course not.

since then it was hard for me a bunch of academics refused to accept my work.

fair play.

i re did another year

repaid said year.

did they accept it?

No.

the problem is i dont feel like i can take this lying down.

i dont know if my time is near....or coming...or nay will never come.

i just dont feel like i received equal treatment.

i'll level with you.

if i didnt agree with what i said personally i would have taken myself aside and explained why i was wrong.

INSTEAD.

i was HUMILIATED. in front of a class of over 30 people.

was it on the basis of argument? logic? reason? no?

it was on the basis i was weak at that time. i had fallen in love with the TOTALLY WRONG PERSON AT THAT TIME. where a teacher was allowed to touch her inappropriately. ill be honest it has plauged me. i never a had panic attack before i met her. since then i have had 12. thinking i did the wrong/right thing at that time. i tell you the first time it happend to me i thought i was having a heart attack.

when i complained on the basis OF a student and a teacher are having sex at the back of my classroom...all i got was "well if its concenousal its okay"

Attached: 81b4a5b3402cee67716f257a73ac524c.jpg (2550x3300, 576K)

i was shocked and appalled. at such a sentiment.

none the less i had to continue my degree.

ill be honest since these incidents at the university. it was difficult to obtain my BSC.

constant struggle.

i was already conservative before i entered university.

since these incidents...i dont know......i dont want to hinder the movement.....i just......i just feel like i cant take this one lying down. on top of all the weirdness. i am sorry. i cant feel like i cant take this one lying down.

OH YEAH DONT GET ME WRONG. i took lashings from employers before. because of my mistakes. MY MISTAKES. never because of my views. i am sorry i dont feel like i can take this lying down. i dont know what to do.

i look at the Brexit deal i dont see it happening the way i voted for i look at Donald J. Trump and i see a man doing good AND BEING PUNISHNED FOR IT?? WHY??? I AM GOING 27 THIS YEAR? WHAT DO I DO? I JUST CONTAIN MYSELF?

WHERE DO I GO?

WHAT DO I DO?

in the words of DMX:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8U_gR58eJU

i await your response.

dont keep me waiting.

i cant take this lying down.

Much Love user

Attached: 36440776_2143577762525236_8258887940277534720_n.jpg (960x960, 161K)

bump

Now Jow Forums

I Post and start Threats here on a daily basis.

if i have done something wrong please tell me.

for now i have posted this all over facebook and all the chans.

alright.

tell me if i have done anything wrong.

>TL;DR

ITS A DESPERATE PLEA TO JOIN THE ALT-RIGHT IN ENGLAND.

DO YOU THINK I GOT WHAT IT TAKES?

Attached: gg.jpg (527x527, 56K)

tbqh 2013 was the year everything changed for me, but in terms of the glory and spectacle of the meme war, 2016 is unmatched in terms of all years of Jow Forums history. even though it destroyed this place, almost every week was a new mounting saga that built on top of each other. El Rato, Little Marco, Low Energy Jeb, watching my country collectively get whiplash when the Brexit vote finally came in. it was the year in which nationalists managed a double sucker punch on the global leaders out of nowhere and left them flailing

>BUMP

Attached: 39948223_234678663900967_5244614445233078272_n.jpg (600x334, 22K)

Okay buddy, you are kinda rambling don't go become a mass shooter.

Attached: 1536854676988.jpg (646x595, 29K)

does the UK still stand a chance?

under "her"

Attached: lol2.jpg (540x960, 29K)

>ITS A DESPERATE PLEA TO JOIN THE ALT-RIGHT IN ENGLAND.
>DO YOU THINK I GOT WHAT IT TAKES?

we don't need any gay nazi american ideological imports here in Albion, lad. we already have a high tory tradition.

jk/ jk

i work in the border force UK

although i do own a crossbow.

Attached: 55d67e780c3578033522f8bde7378feb7bb56e8a198f186632ece736df71b717.png (325x229, 48K)

the UK will be transformed out of recognition by what has been done to it in the 20th century, but it will survive

expand please

OP IS A FAGGOT

tl;dr

DO I STAND A CHANCE?

Attached: MEME.jpg (960x960, 78K)

OP IN KITCHEN,

BUMP

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x427, 33K)

All of these are OP,