Which one is worse? The Jews or Islam

Just a little fucking autistic post to see which group of people are worse. Consider what these collective ideologies or races (Jews), have done to cause unadulterated destruction. Weigh the accumulated amount of turpitude that have been from done from both parties and give us an answer. Which group is worse?

Attached: 431D2C0B-7627-4C32-879C-FCAF0798D566.jpg (757x426, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two weeds of the same root.

>Which one is worse?
Which one is not white?

yes

Islam sucks shit but Judaism is 666 times worse.

Fun fact: Historically, Muslims and Jews used to get along very well during the medieval times. It seems like Jews were actually afforded better lives in Muslim nations than in Christian nations.

Fun Fact 2: There is a lot of evidence that suggests Judaism sort of created Islam.

jews

Attached: 1509273398177.jpg (799x1433, 857K)

Mudslimes are awful and should eventually be exterminated but the worst are the kikes.
Exterminationlist
>Kikes
>Mudslimes
>Niggers
>Emanuel Macron

Two sides of the same semitic shekel. There is no worse because both are equally shit

Attached: 1536708639304.jpg (284x692, 79K)

Jews just want to act superior by calling them selves the chosen people while worshiping Mammon.

Islam is the cult of Satan which is anti-god in every possible way.

Islam is the greater evil.

Attached: With semites, prepare for fights.png (1066x844, 246K)

Your question should be which one is the best. they’re the only two religions that are strictly monotheistic. Unlike that 3 gods religion you probably have.

You'd be surprised that Jews are actually polytheistic.

>poly
No. Henotheistic.

Hey my god is 3 eternally separate gods yet I’m a monotheist! hurrrr durrrr!

Muzzies are nigger-tier brainlets.
Jews are clever serpents.

Neither have any place in modern society.

j*ws by a mile
if I were in a room with a muslim and a j*w and a gun with two bullets I'd shoot the j*w twice

Attached: 1537159585419.jpg (987x1504, 689K)

so they are not human (PERIOD) PERIOD
P-E-R-I-O-D!

There is only one God, The father, the son and the holy spirit. Heathen just cant figure that out.

Hitler tried to kill the jews and some blacks/ muslims off, probably had a good

yea, because if he survives he will sue the shit out of you

kek

Jews serve as gods enforcers. They destroy civilizations that defy him in a positive feedback loop.....that’s why they constantly trick you trithiests into doing crazy stuff like chopping off your peen because it just makes god even less pleased and he orders more Jews to tear your society apart even more and lead you astray worse etc etc etc eventually the dollar implodes and you have a civil war and ritual purification for your society ensues .

Like voltron?

Islam is based. If anything, Christianity is the most cucked of all three Abrahamic religions.

((()))
John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God has nothing positive to say about (((Jews))).

Is this your god?

Attached: CE7D06FF-C969-4C54-BAE5-CDDC1672E2D3.gif (334x251, 2.73M)

Islam

they are very similar. both wage war through deception, both want their own brand of world wide caliphate.

sand nigger arabs are shemites ie semites

fake jew kikes are also shemites ie semites

to hate a fake jew is anti semite

to hate islam is anti semite.

same shit different name.

islam is judaism for dummies.

judaism is an old windows os.

let them deal with their own problems.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

Oh look more trithiests bashing the only strictly monotheistic religions on the planet. 1+1+1=1 hurrrr durrrr!

And then nothing good happened to the Jews for 2000 years.

Jews

Attached: nose.jpg (612x407, 178K)

Well allah told us that we all worship the same god except you tritheists got god confused with Zeus and though he begot a son lol.

Jews>Goym

But I’m willing to overlook your inability to add 1+1+1

The Muslims wouldn’t be a problem if it weren’t for Jews. So yeah, jews are worse.

This. Modern jews come from pharisees, they are old babylonic satanic sect

The Jews use Islam as their scapegoat to hide their own bad doings. There for they are worse.

>Allah is greater than you God
>Acknowledging that Allah is not the God of Abraham.

Allah is Satan.

Jew number one.
Jew number two
Jew number three ( they're multiplying themselves around here) probably his name is jacob ore eitan something like that.
Jew number four
Jew number five
>Consider what these collective ideologies or races (Jews)
Anyone who suggest a jew is anything more than a cockroach in Jow Forums IS A JEW.

I am Jew 2 and 4, Give me one more for a Holy trinity.

Jews. They infiltrate you and subvert you.
We had almost all Muslim countries during colonial times.

i'm zoroastrian.

Jews

if i had to pick one to live next to, i would choose a jew because hell be quiet. a muslim smells bad, looks bad, always loud whatever they do.

if i could pick one to exterminate, it would also be the jew because hes only quiet because hes being sneaky about something that will ruin me and my kind. i dont mind the muslims if they stay in arabia.

Eben worse. Romans kicked your asses anyway.

Jew number six ( the jew of the eternal trickery) this is the quantum jew, he encreases his jewish level everytime he recieves a shekel.

Two sides of the same shekel

>Only one God
> names 3.

Christcuck IQ everybody. Also Olcam's razor: the simplest explanation is probably the true one. Trinity is not the simplest.

Different symptoms but they're both cancer

t. Arab

Why are you living in a Christian country, Achmed? Kikes and muzzies hate Christians but can't live without us. They are both disgusting parasites.

>Which one is worse? The Jews or Islam

Jewslam

Both Islam and Christianity are religions created by Jews in order to control the goyim. Islamists are controlled by making them chimp out for Israel's benefit (chimp out at unruly christian goyim or chimp out in order to take more land from them). Christians are controlled by making them docile and support Israel.

You're all in our grasp.

See . Only cancerous wannabe Jews (Protestants) who haven't read scripture support Israel.

classic baste pollack beat me to it

The Prophet Muhammad married a Jew.

Attached: 1388379549001.jpg (501x585, 97K)

Muhammad created Islam because he wanted to be accepted into Judaism and the Jews said no. They both ultimately worship the same thing. Saturn. Satan.

This seems to be the case when you really think about it

Which is worse? Cancer or cancer symptoms?

Islam is a tool of the Jews to destroy Christianity.

Christ was a false messiah, a worthless son of a whore who is boiling in shit for all eternity. The real Jewish messiah won't come until Christianity and Christians (whites especially) are completely and utterly destroyed.

Islam is just a Jewish golem to accomplish this goal.

>Which one is worse? The Jews or Islam
>gaslighting like this is even a in question
Fuck off, kikes.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.13M)

>Two weeds of the same root.
Bingo. Semites are semites. Between the two, if forced to choose, I would say they both excel at different aspects of evil. But they are both semites with semitic attitudes. Both have a disrespect for natural reality. Both disrespect biology and replace it with theology, either explicit religious theology like the Muslims, or quasi-religious sociopolitical theology like the Jews.

Eradicate them all if you want our species to reach beyond this planet

Attached: 3X_eEcop.jpg (360x360, 24K)

Jew is the architecht of modern Hell.

Attached: sketch-1537171087158.png (1101x720, 1.35M)

>(((King James Version)))
The Catholic Church is satanic and Anglicans/Episcopals are the same except for a few bylaws. I'm not saying real protestants are any good, I'm just saying that fake protestants like Anglicans/Episcopals are crypto-Catholics.

You're not asking the right question.

>Fun Fact 2: There is a lot of evidence that suggests Judaism sort of created Islam.

I heard that Judaism sort of created Christianity.

Its just a small part of the church thats Satanic. Its obvious that the church would be infiltrated by Satanists.

Jews were/are the driving force behind the two political strains destroying the west. Islam is antithetical to the marxists and the libertarians. Islam should be weaponized against both these groups and then we must crush it.

Islamists destroyed the Soviet Union and post-2003 imposed democratic liberal capitalism has failed spectacularly. If we were smart we would be importing millions of low-iq islamist fanatics. We should be encouraging islam in negros and other undesirables.

Attached: smciEd5e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

ie. build up the muslims to tear down the jews so we can tear down the muslims

Neither is white. I would rather have shitskins than chameleons though.

They are both satanic semitic subhumans mixed with demons and mongols.

Prove me wrong :)

They work together you dumb fucks
We are bombing the ones that don't work with the Jews and that is all we are doing

The 'prophet' Muhammad was a Jew. He was from a Jewish tribe (Banu Quraish) that was living in a Jewish kikedom (Himyarite kingdom), his Qur'an is basically a plagiarized Talmud (his justification for fucking a 9 year old is an almost word for word quote of the Talmudic Sanhedrin tractate on kiddie diddling), all his wives except for one were Jewish (Hadiths admit as much), and his favorite lackey, Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq, was really named Rebe Shallum and was the Jewish Exilarch of Babylon who traveled to Arabia to make contact with the Jews in Arabia and linked up with Muhammad. All of this is openly discussed in the Hadith. Islam = Judaism for the goyim.

Are you even serious dude? We Muslims are nothing like them bloody kike snakes. In fact, these kikes sees you guys and us as the enemy of their kikedom. We should unite and stand against their plot to destroy us.

#MuslimsforChristians! #fuckthekikes

I should also add that the Sunna and Sharia were created by the kikes. The first major school of Islamic jurisprudence was at Kufa in Iraq, which is within walking distance of both Sura and Pumpedita, which were the 2 biggest Talmudic academies in the world and where the Babylonian Talmud was first codified. The first Ulema was made up mainly of Talmudic Rabbis who 'converted' (infiltrated) into Islam and then wrote all the rules about how Judaism for the goyim should be run, hence Kosher is interchangeable with Halal, same punishments for adultery, Tawheed = Shema (oneness of God), etc.

Moslems are just kikes without kippahs.

True all that you meantioned.
here's another.....
fun fact 1: They poisoned prophet Muhammad when they're living amongst the Muslims.They've always been sneaking twats

Fun Fact 2: Islam religion is the last version of both Christianity and Judaism. A muslim person can't be a Muslim unless he beliefs that both books (Christain & Judaism) were religious script from God/Allah.

Nope, Moslems nothing like the kikes, that is why every time shit goes south for the White man it's a kike and a mudslime working together to fuck him over, right?

>Which one is worse?
It's doesn't matter nuke both of the cocksuckers
*cue illiberal and cuckservative dual outrage*

based and red pilled.

Attached: hitlerhandshake.gif (438x324, 1.95M)

since when kikes and Muslims worked together to plot against the ''white man?'' I'm interested to know this Mr Joseph Goebbels?

>they're two sides of the same shekel...gas both.

No
Die

Attached: 1532332152175.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

Judaism and Islam are fucking based. One is taking control over the world through banking and media, the other through a rapidly growing population and immigration.

Christianity is literally cuckoldry, while the other two encourage fighting back and getting revenge.

Stay mad Christkikes.

Sandniggers, duh.

Since Christianity is about to disappear and replaced by the islam us kikes will have great time trading white sex slaves tbqfh

Its called anti-SEMITISM for a reason
They are both shit, one is covert one is open, to make a distinction is a trick to make you think some of them are better than other
The truth is they are both unacceptable and thus measuring them against eachother is attempt to justify the existance of the "lesser evil"

Muslims is the worst . They are the army jews use to fight their battles

Christianity separated itself from Judaism

Jesus was based as fuck

This was my first question when I visited Jow Forums first time

>Which one you consider worst Jews or muslims

>occam's razor
Mankind's law doesn't apply to God.

Islam by far is the worst

Attached: 1532731483898.png (657x527, 51K)

I don’t blame the barbarians for sacking Rome, I blame the (((idiot))) who let them in, and the (((asshole))) who bankrolled him to do it.

The Jews are the original(or so they claim but they probably just destroyed the original Abrahamic faith). The Jews are worse cause we wouldn't have Islam without the Jews.

>American education
Idiot.

When muslims invaded Spain lol.
They were best buds.
Or in ottoman empire, the place that had the most Jews in the world(this is often misattributed to pure war Poland).

>t. Jew

Jews. Islam is pretty direct and less subversive. If it weren’t for Jews, they’d still be contained