User... why don't you help this poor refugee kid?

>user... why don't you help this poor refugee kid?
>He needed to be told "Refugees welcome"

Attached: 1441232698560.jpg (1428x1176, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Cy60odOnUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That kid caused thousands of rapes and murders unironically

It`s not the right angle, i`m wauiting for white helmets and CNN to rotate the corpse.

Sage pls. We already have dozens of shill threads.

>why don't you help this poor refugee kid?
Because he'll be a welfare leech rapist in 10 years

sage shill vpn fuck.

also this kids parents were weak. only the weak leave. reap what you sow.

Attached: 1536128423986.jpg (474x240, 40K)

Instead of welcoming refugees, why not kill the neocons?

Wasn't his body dragged from the nearby rocks and placed there to make a better picture?

>why don't you help this poor refugee kid?
Friendly reminder that Alan Kurdi's brother and mother both died on that raft trip as well, because his father wanted to go to Germoney for more gibs, even though they were living comfortably in Turkey at the time.

#justshitskinthings

Attached: NotLaughingISwear.jpg (378x566, 55K)

He would have grown up to become a rapist.

Or a terrorist. He had a whole life ahead of him, don't just limit him to one option.

Thank you based Poseidon.

I fucking love watching this guy get bullied
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cy60odOnUc

The governments of the world should have come together and made a nation state for them in all of the unoccupied area of Africa & middle east. Not necessarily an internment camp/city but along those lines. A state in Iraq something. Instead it's all just one big trainwreck. Why does the west care so much about Asia & Africa?

Attached: 1534556644780.jpg (900x500, 101K)

>Powerful, deep, evocative
>Tasteless, cheap, exploitative

Attached: 1411443246195.jpg (501x578, 65K)

a meeting is being held on the matter.

Attached: syrian-boy-drowned-mediterranean-tragedy-artists-respond-aylan-kurdi-21__700.jpg (700x377, 135K)

ye, kid was bouncing off them like when the plastic toys in the pool almost get sucked into the filter holes on the side, but don't, so they just smack against the wall a bunch

If your life was in danger do you think middle eastern countries like iran, syria, israel, or saudi arabia would take you in?

I’d love to but he’s dead.

>"why don't you take all the world into white countries, and let me take my capital investment to the third world and create decentralized wealth to make the world a better place?"
They wont because they want white males to be SLAVES stick, emasculated, in first world hell, with nothing to do.

No, he needed to not be shot by jews.

Attached: tickettohell.gif (500x309, 490K)

>Why does the west care so much about Asia & Africa?

Bob Geldof and other telescopically philanthropic millionaire do-gooding idiots.

I bet no one of you remember her.
Or that there was a terror attack in Spain
The Spain cunts forgot it for sure, they import the sand monkeys like no tomorrow.

Attached: 1503049035274.png (615x625, 369K)

>1 post by this ID: The Thread

>Why?

Can they bring those refruges and race mix?

Anyone has the photos that prove this was fabricated?

i don't give a fuck about rapefugees. they can go back to bumfuck wherever for all i care

Why didn't his parents just take a plane? trying to sneak into a country at night on a small boat sounds shady to me.

Not even welcomed to be buried on white soil. Should be tossed into the sea.

meme time

Attached: 1441352827094.png (978x655, 1.04M)

Maybe he was more white than you fucking mutt.

For fuck's sake I'd think two would be enough, I guess third time's the charm.

This.
We need to publish more photos of victims of muslim terror. Especially children.

I told him that right before I stepped on his head

Attached: 1508766613940.png (1024x512, 269K)

One of the terrorists that got into europe during the migrant crisis let off a bomb in manchester arena that killed dozens of children.

Another tortured dozens of people to death at that rock concert in paris. One woman at the concert had a knife shoved up her vag by a "refugee".

Another got a truck and drove it through a crowd at Nice.

Oh that's right. Those people were white, weren't they. The left doesn't care about those people, because they all had the wrong skin colour.

Attached: 1517970412036.jpg (1126x975, 805K)

More. I need ammo for a debate i have with leftists.

No, it's because they think those things happened to us because it's our fault. And the argument is no totally wrong because european countries have bombed muslim countries but you can't never justify killing innocent people because of that. For me, the west should stay out of the middle east wars. Let the muslims kill each other, is their problem. Build a wall around Turkey and put european ships in the mediterranean and don't let almost any muslims come to Europe. Europe would be a better place.

Muslim attacks took place in countries that never dropped a single bomb on muslim countries, never had colonies, never engaged in slave trade etc.
On isis list of reasons why they hate west, the " you attack us" doesnt even make top five.
Muslim terror predates any intervention buy the west in islamic countries, even crusades.

Fuck this self flagelation - they are the agressors, we are the victims and i say kill them all.

But I was referring to the attacks in France, the UK, Spain, etc. They participated in the Irak and Syrian wars.

Anyway, I'm not justifying their attacks. I said that is not justified attacking innocent people because of that but I say that we should not intervene in their stupid tribal and religion wars. Let them kill each other. It's their problem.

I know. I just get triggered as fuck when i see this " well we bomb them so... " phrase. Never has been one phrase so much bullshit used to justify atrocities.