The SECRET to controlling NPC's

>The Secret - First 20 mins

youtube.com/watch?v=zdtqLNeK6Ww

I never knew why the huge pushback against "The Secret".

Attached: The Secret.jpg (1180x842, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvSuJHYh1X0
youtu.be/RrGrp4ZYrjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now I know why

Attached: 1537161399625.png (430x441, 134K)

The Jews also tried to shut this video down and stop its release.

(((Ester Hicks)))

>written by NPCs
>literally is fucking nothing and doesn't work

The secret is that you're a fucking retard who believes in fairydust if you actually believe this.

THAT SAID

Believe what you want. Can't save everyone.

>The secret is that you're a fucking retard who believes in fairydust if you actually believe this.

As you can see they go fucking nuts.

Attached: 1537161399625 - Copy.png (430x441, 95K)

wat

I had an assistant teacher in high school who showed us this piece of shit and seemed to genuinely believe it. I was waiting for the "psych, let this be a lesson kids, always question authority etc", but it never came. True story. She also showed us Gattica.

>namefagging
The Secret is pretty much just focus on positive shit in life and positive shit is more likely to come your way. It's not a radical philosophy or NPC theory.

>this is dumb but you can believe it if you want to
>this is the same as a typical NPC chimpout
>memeflag

Lol.

Let me show you a picture of who wrote this trash book and you can decide for yourself.

Like I said, believe what you want, but you're listening to a JK Rowling tier retard.

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x1800, 566K)

>being this much of an NPC

Attached: nt0v40vC9U1.jpg (540x540, 40K)

Namefagging is the way beyond the veil into dank memes that normies and shills cannot find.

>memeflag trying to say shit

o i am laffin m8

(((Esther Hicks)))

Jew bitch infiltrated this movement and tried to shut it the fuck down but failed.

Using mimicry (((they))) subvert then spoil and destroy.

Jews want to control all the NPC's for themselves with this ancient knowledge.

Attached: esther-hicks.png (300x300, 210K)

>triggered NPC

Attached: 1536918051396.jpg (800x668, 52K)

>listens to dumb roastie

By all means, please do.

Attached: Rhonda_benchseat_01_v02_web+Ng.jpg (1000x1250, 861K)

The soulless will never understand the information contained therein. This ancient hidden knowledge is only for the "awakened ones".

This truth is hidden before your mind.

You are a slave to the enlightened.

You will never wake up because there is nothing to wake up.

>Autistic memeflag

I actually find this thread really funny. Please believe whatever you like! Don't let me stop you from listening to a goofy 9d indigo lightworker rainbow child from cali who uses an iphone if it makes you happy.

Now if you want to talk about whether or not it's bullshit that's another matter. I won't even make a claim about that at this point because YOU are stuck in a subroutine of auto-responding to anything that disagrees with your nonsense. Doesn't matter to me whatsoever. Imitations never approach the real thing.

Why is it always americans with these types of extreme pseudo scientific cults? Why are americans so fucking insane?

>no one even knows what electricity is
>but I know you can cook food with it
>and you can also cook man
mfw

Attached: gersongf.gif (451x339, 3.15M)

Niggers contradict themselves within seconds. They say its all about visualization and actualization then say the jew money system is designed to only benefit the few. Which is accurate, mostly. Money begets money like snowballs rolling down a hill when not owned by idiots and barring periodic revolution these snowballs are smashing and consolidating into the larger, smarter ones over time. This isn't magic it's fucking economics and jew collusion.

America has some irrational obsession with overwhelming success and it causes mind viruses that are sated by nonsense like this. There's an active market because people are disillusioned.

These spergs posting about NPCs are just newfags that have just learned about the egocentric predicament. Fuck off you retarded morons.

What the hell is the book anyway? I bet it’s some way to make money by utilizing gentiles as cows.

Starting this on Netflix now

What am I in for?

Attached: CE64D09E-5C63-41A4-9245-0E4F18247AED.jpg (1800x2700, 954K)

Most Americans are just meme NPCs that are controlled through TV and the media.

Their ultimate god is resources+status and you can filter their opinions out quickly by ignoring the dumb ones that are addicted to this paradigm. Most women too.

>Believe and you can do whatever you want
This is some crazy shit the wine aunt would hang on the wall.

Most autistic thread of the year award

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

this shit works, i use it very rarely now, but its fun seeing nature and time and space change on your thoughts, if it doesnt work for you, you are an NPC

FAGGOT

You're a moron if you think your thoughts affect reality.

It's literally a pyramid scheme created by a fucking braindead roastie.

Oh sorry

IT IS ENLIGHTENED 500d STARSEED LIGHTWORKER KNOWLEDGE AND ONLY NPCs WANT YOU TO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!

>(book has sold millions of copies because, again, it's a trash pyramid scheme by a roastie that normie retards buy into, like flat earth)

Oh, sorry again.

I LITERALLY WORK FOR THE FUCKING CIA AND FLAT EARTH IS SO FUCKING RIGHT AND SHIPS DONT SAIL OVER THE HORIZON OUR EYES ARE ALL FISHEYE AND HACKED AND CAMERAS ARENT REALLLLL

Anyone who doesn't agree with this 7d weed book is:
A shill
A kike
A NPC

Any dissent from these opinions means you are obviously not able to charge your crystals and meditate your quantum chi.

As an aside: these larpers really piss me the fuck off because they walk into any legit interesting discussion and immediately lump it into their fucking horrible nonsense and poison the well with it. If you disagree with them you're suddenly some horrible shill that can't have opinions anymore.

THAT FUCKING SAID

If you want to believe in this and it makes you happy - go for it. I actually don't care and I just dislike the culture that these retards bring with them that dictates anyone disagreeing with them is somehow &&=="negative class.json" in their crappy brainlet API.

Worst part of the simulation by far.

its because of capitalism. people are willing to try and believe anything even if it means abandoning everything theyve loved and believed for muh shekels

well quantum mechanics shows us that an observer has influence on the outcome
why couldn't that also apply to thoughts?
moron...

You're a literal npc if you haven't found even the slightest bit of evidence saying otherwise

Supreme-gentleman-approved book
I recommend

>presents no evidence

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

no she didn't faggot
she wanted her cut from the bottom line
the jew here is rhonda

Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill for spinstersm

has no opinion in the matter, she's just quoting a bunch of people

I'm not sure it's capitalism. Some sociological paradigms are more nefarious than the process of the exchange of goods and services.

Spinsters*

I was in that shit NPC thread yesterday you were in where you were on the defensive of your shit NPC meme. Now do you see why it's shit? You're getting labeled a NPC.

Oh look the brainless tripfag npc is trying to communicate

>You're a moron if you think your thoughts affect reality.

You have to have organic thoughts in the first place.

t. npc

Attached: npced.png (971x546, 87K)

it is part of it, the other part is the brainwashing of our people to stop caring about eachother by jews. they go hand in hand

that is another topic. the claim was that "you are a moron if you believe your thoughts can change reality"

>Spoon feed me Massa

Your spiritual enlightenment is not my charge. This thread is shit. But I attempted to present to you a thinly veiled truth. Good luck, faggot. You'll clearly need it.

That is NOT how the Law of Attraction works. You are an absolute retard nad have just outed yourself as an NPC by latching onto this nonsense. Here's how the Law of Attraction REALLY functions:

You can't just attract whatever you want hoping or desiring for it. You can't fucking hope for 200 million dollars and continue working at a gas station. You have to actually put in serious work and passion into the "desire", but the desire must be freed from all carnal dealings, it has to be purified. You do this by ridding yourself of expectation. "I want this, but I'm content whether or not I receive it" in other words.
Then you have to put action to make it happen. Purified intent, then passionate action. That is the formula.

Think of it like this. An enlightened person will not attract more enlightened people. Rather, he will no longer make the distinction between enlightened and "unenlightened" when looking at people. In this way, he has attracted "enlightened" people.

In other words, it works so paradoxically and synchronistically and is very difficult to comprehend on a base, material level. It is not as simple as the autistic ramblings in "The Secret" which is nothing but new-age drivel that appropriates aspects of different traditions with no higher order or context to them. It is self-help shit that would be featured on Oprah, the author just wanting to make a buck just like Eckhart Tolle. Charlatans all the way through.

Attached: 1526960242027.jpg (426x627, 91K)

how is it a pyramid?

We need to take over NPC control from the heebs.

Attached: 1536814385463.jpg (960x895, 65K)

Hill was a degenerate hack

Thanks for the new pasta.

NPC video from August:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvSuJHYh1X0

Attached: SH.jpg (480x360, 13K)

you lack of cohesion in your convoluted explanation mean you know shit

Most people do not know about objective morality, or think it is a false concept. This 'secret' does not even need suppressing, NPCs will come destroy it for (((them))).

>implying the only people that use the secret are brainwashed consumers that desperately yearn status and money

It's part of the game. The meme has to exist, it doesn't offend me to get labeled as one whatsoever. To me it's very natural, actually, that you would see NPCs start to latch on to it and begin to parrot it -- that's their designed purpose.

Everyone can be saved from the system, but not everyone will be. Naturally there will be a lot of collateral on the way to the endgame, just like in a chess game or a game of Go.

Email me if you wanna talk, I said I wouldn't reply to this thread any more because it's making people sad that I am doing that.

In other words, the Law of Attraction is always happening. It is not a "secret" except in the sense that most people are unaware of it. It is not something that can be manipulated to one's advantage to achieve material personal gain.

It's difficult to understand, yet so basic and simple You basically have a "field" around you that projects your thoughts and feelings at every moment. If you have friends (you probably don't), they probably share similar interests, at least on some level. You have attracted people with a similar "field" as yourself. That's why like-minded people tend to flock in the same areas, it's why people that aren't like-minded have less trust and community within their area.

It's why government-sponsored diversity is such a damaging force because it usurps this natural law and forces people to intermingle with those unlike themselves, with people with radically different "fields." They know what they're doing, they know how dangerous this is, they know it's potential for violence, for most wars have been fought because of radically different collective "fields."

Perhaps it is possible for the initiated master to manipulate the Law of Attraction. But such a man would not desire material pleasures, so that wouldn't happen; one cancels out the other.
So put that fucking new-age garbage in the trash and actually do some more research on these topics before spouting off about muh secret powers to get me rich. But if I were able to use the Law of Attraction to get what I desire, you'd have committed suicide by now.

Attached: HitlerBuddha.jpg (446x446, 273K)

This is how Donald J. Trump become president of Earth. #fat$tacks

Attached: 1503719091449.png (559x559, 547K)

You should email me. I have some things you might like. You're almost there.

smells like gnosticism to me
and we all know what modern gnosttards are: filthy freemasons
I smell a mason

>To me it's very natural, actually, that you would see NPCs start to latch on to it and begin to parrot it -- that's their designed purpose.

>Not 1 NPC meme is funny and what it seems as you said they are trying to push this meme and eventually normies will have their shot at this shit meme calling everyone who doesn't see shit their holy way as a NPC and then we'll really be like drones in a dystopia.

Direct copy and paste of my statement from said thread. Fuck this mentally ill faggotry and their shit meme.

Attached: !!.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Why is this NPC thing even a thing? They’re normies. Normies are ruled by social pressures and are easily frightened herd animals, much like horses.

Attached: 000026ED-CB84-48FD-A4F1-8D1CE1D381B0.jpg (718x714, 45K)

Are you not a mason? A builder of this reality?

positivity is boujee bullshit.

An actually non retarded post, surprising

Attached: 1537096395379.gif (800x792, 607K)

>hurr durr you just don't get it like i do
What the fuck did you expect? For me to write a doctorate thesis about LoA to a bunch of autists on Jow Forums? I gave a brief summary that took me 2 minutes to write, not an expansive essay on the phenomenon. Please add yourself to the 40% suicide pool you HRT-ridden degenerate.

Attached: GaySTDs.jpg (1584x2016, 135K)

Boomers have nothing to do now that it isn't the 60's and they don't center their life around doing drugs, fucking, and paying some street shitter to tell them how to meditate, so they find stupid shit like this to fill the gaping void in their souls.

masonic faggotry

it can be summed up in 3 words or a short sentence
you only complicate it because you know shit

kek, hit it on the head.

Attached: 1536811111497.jpg (1125x1358, 254K)

meant for

Japan has some crazy culty shit all over too.

Your ignorance is leaking into our reality through comments like these.

The truth is in a state of serenity of being, you can command most people very easily and very little effort can be amplified to create huge results. Do you know how transistors work?

Attached: tenor.gif (244x150, 699K)

no, most wars have been fought because of money

Because it's a forced psyop meme that mentally ill schizophrenic faggotry has latched onto.

>pic related is their base level thought process

>Perhaps it is possible for the initiated master to manipulate the Law of Attraction. But such a man would not desire material pleasures, so that wouldn't happen; one cancels out the other.
also wrong but scratch your spiritual ego as much as you want

Forgot pic

Attached: matrixagent.png (500x529, 101K)

>So put that fucking new-age garbage in the trash and actually do some more research on these topics before spouting off about muh secret powers to get me rich
But it is a part of being rich. It wont get you rich but rich people all use the secret. At least all the ones that didnt inherit their wealth.

I know from experience, I had a boomer family member super into this thing.

Mods need to do their jobs and start deleting these offtopic garbage threads, or move them to /trash/ or Jow Forums. Same with the /x/ threads.

The secret isn't believing The Secret. The secret is selling The Secret or something like it for money to people who don't know any better.

mods don't care and hate pol and are annoying faggot

faggots

Image makes me think how easily the Jedi used the "mind trick" on the stormtroopers(NPC's).

Attached: _87373845_stormtroopers_getty976b.jpg (624x409, 47K)

They do but it's not happening right now, no idea why. Shoulda seen last night there was a huuuge 500 post NPC thread with numerous schizo fags spewing horseshit on how they hope NPCs suicide, they're the only real living beings with souls etc.

>an NPC is anything I don't like
Whoever made that pic is an angry fedora tipper and that caption is pointless.

Based and redpilled

>Perhaps it is possible for the initiated master to manipulate the Law of Attraction.
This is obviously not the case. The most powerful people in the world seek to gain material wealth through their knowledge of natural law, especially royal and 'noble' families.

That's exactly what it is. Its a schizophrenic God complex. If these people really want to be like this, sorry not sorry, they belong in a concentration camp or off to be rounded up and shot.

I know the Secret is real, because my crippling fear of changing anything in my life has allowed me to maintain more or less the same exact living circumstances and QOL, against all possible odds, for almost 7 years now

According to Rothschildts and Rockefellers, 95% of humanity belongs in a camp to die. And you have to wonder if you really die, when you never actually lived.

usually their political interest is superficial, since it often if not usually involves a misunderstanding or even lack of knowledge of historical context and cases, and values in general.

Check it out if you're still here. I popped in a little later on but was one of the last posters telling them to fuck off.

Almost there? Are you implying that I just haven't reached your level of enlightenment yet, so I must email you to be shown the way? Give me a break. I have no desire to reach any permanent state of nirvana. Should the path of permanent samadhi open up to me, I will reject it in favor of what I believe to be a sober perspective of reality and the esoteric, a perspective that I am still in the process of expanding. I harbor no delusions that I have reached some pinnacle of spiritual growth, I am still relatively new to this area so you can understand my hesitance to email you. The words of men are deceiving, especially men who believe to reside on higher levels. And maybe you are on a "higher level", which means I should proceed with the utmost caution around you given our hypothetical power disparity.
At this point, we need more heroes and less hippies retreating into cosmic escapism (maybe you don't believe that either, but still, seems way too common among the esoteric/spiritual crowd). I much prefer to keep one foot planted on this plane, the other foot free to explore the world of mythical archetypes and deities.

Lastly, I do very much agree with some of your earlier posts in this thread. I rarely get on Jow Forums anymore because of the delusional shill complex, which allows people to insulate themselves in their ideological bubble. It is a form of cognitive dissonance on par with that of the Left that they so fervently oppose.

Attached: julian-bauer-the-awakening-small.jpg (1920x1194, 782K)

The REAL Chad shitposter

>Lastly, I do very much agree with some of your earlier posts in this thread. I rarely get on Jow Forums anymore because of the delusional shill complex, which allows people to insulate themselves in their ideological bubble. It is a form of cognitive dissonance on par with that of the Left that they so fervently oppose.

NPC meme is this on steroids. Check this out from yesterday.

This is what the SECRET gets you
youtu.be/RrGrp4ZYrjg

>be me
>read the book
>says I can easily make millions
>I believe it
>invest in bitcoin in 2010
Yeah, it doesn’t work at all.

Wow, I am in considerable awe at the depth of your sophistication. Bravo. Has anyone ever made such a brilliant observation before? No, I think you might have been the first to ever point out the connection between war and money. This is a stunning revelation that you've unleashed on this thread, one that has forever shattered my perception of reality.

In all seriousness, money is certainly a component of higher motivations, but most wars have not been fought for PURELY financial gain. Although that's definitely included in the package, it ultimately boils down to massively different collective ways of seeing the world. The Gauls did not sack Rome for some quick cash. There were far greater motivations than just that. It astonishes me that this even needed to be pointed out.

At least I admit that I don't know much about this topic. I'll take a wild guess that you've delved into this topic and have developed your own ideas, see yourself in my writing, aspects of yourself that you dislike, and are attacking me because of those deep-seated insecurities. I know I've done that in the past with people that have written posts about spiritual concepts so I feel where you're coming from.
Just get over yourself and tell me what you think, tell me what problems you have with what I've said rather than scoff like a smug asshole.

Yes, I have an ego. Another stunning revelation.

Attached: 213442.jpg (600x536, 92K)

(((Elliot Roger)))

Jews trying to destroy this information as usual.

How Jew do do.

(((White guy))) shoots up video game place.

because...

(((white guy))) was on Jow Forums

(((white guy))) was watching "the secret"

(((white guy))) was posting "npc memes"

(((white guy))) was reading mgtow/incel forums.

(((white guy))) was into conspiracies with jews and a white supremacist.

We have seen this played out before.

Attached: jew shooter.jpg (639x717, 95K)