#OccupyMars

Forget the ethnostate, anons. Let’s make Mars an ethnoplanet for the white race. Spearheaded by Elon Musk

>colonize Mars
>only allow whites
>make Mars great again

At the very least, we could stay on Mars and watch as the nig nogs destroy Earth. Also, space travel is fucking cool. Let’s make it happen

>

Attached: F74BA505-FB36-4A31-AC4A-456E7EBD69E8.jpg (1276x2048, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana
youtube.com/watch?v=hRKtBiIhrBM
youtube.com/watch?v=WjNssEVlB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t
youtu.be/UAkmP00QPJg
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUSK MIT UNS!

This timeline is awesome.

Attached: 1536302681623.png (565x425, 288K)

can i go

seriously tho... if musk jumps onboard, we can create a nordic ethnostate in Mars.

Musk is South african, so if race war breaks out in SA one day, Musk will awaken and save his Afrikaner Boer Volk and start creating a martian ethno state. :)

This mars bullshit is shilling, why the fuck should white people have too live in a bubble on a planet with nothing of beauty. Ya lets just give up our beautiful earth that God made for us, too go live on a lifeless red rock in space. Morons.

Anyone know the hypothetical launch cost?

Let's say 70 people, prolly tickets for 800k+?

so whites can create more liberalism again? nty

no thats the plan, we merge with AI (like Musk said), to become a super nordic master race, watch the nogs duke it out on earth, nuke them, then recolinize earth. :)

if you dont fight for your planet, you dont deserve a second one. fuck off joan.

jews will fuck it up

>our beautiful earth
I hear what youre saying. But we are most likely past the point of no return.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

the only way for humanity (whites) to escape this hell hole is to gather up arks, send off 100 arks, find the best inhabitable planets head towards them
and ensure we eradicate the remnants as we leave
they will not be able to follow
but if they have some whites left
they will enslave them and do all sorts to try and breed a microcosm of people that could emulate our tech and come after us
this is primordial
the good v evil
the cancer
we need to exit this planet stat
they've already won
there's no way we can overcome the maths of this and retain our own humanity

si, fly

Attached: south-park-s09e13c10-mexican-space-program-16x9.jpg (960x540, 67K)

everything that can go wrong is being bent and willed to go wrong

So you're saying we should send everyone ELSE to Mars.

we have our real masa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana

who the fuck wants to live on a red dustball with no life, no atmosphere, no trees, rivers or anything?

>masa

Attached: slavery lol.jpg (758x499, 152K)

if you read elon's autobiography you will start to understand that he doesnt give a shit about your race/ religion or sexuality. he wants people who produce. if you're given a job and you dont do it right or fast enough or whatever, then youre cut from his enterprise.
what im trying to say is, its going to be an ethnoplanet of achievers. your ethnicity is achievement.

I don't want mars

I want the entire solar system

Space is for white people. We can reclaim the earth later, after everything collapses.

I'd estimate the cost of a new home. So $300k - 1.5 million

After 30 years it might be closer to the range of $30k per flight. Maybe $10k if we're lucky.

If you can't find chimpanzees to go on your first rockets, use Guatemalans.

ok

Commercialized space flight is going to be awesome to watch. The economics and seeing demand plus all the gay journalists crying about it since they don't understand economics at all.

That's not happening any time soon. We have not found any habitable planets. The planets we have found are hundreds to thousands of lightyears away, which will take MILLIONS of years to reach.

We can't even design a dishwasher to last 10 years, what the flying fuck makes you think we can design an interstellar self-contained spaceship with no replacement parts available that can last 10 million?

First Mars, then the Solar System

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x245, 1.18M)

Mfw niggers are the least productive race

Attached: DCD8EC7E-5595-4BC3-B5B4-FCD81F428216.jpg (1904x1346, 477K)

Space is fake.

Commercial flights to space would honestly make my life. I just want to view the vastness of it first hand and absorb the beauty of the cosmos

You stupid fuck, at least pick a white planet/moon

Name a white planet

I just wanna see everyone liberal bitch about it because poor people can't afford it.

europa from saturn

>mars
>ethnoplanet for the white race
lel
Btw, SpaceX hasn't delivered their space tourist thing they claimed they were going to in 2018. We can't even terraform Antarctica, let alone Mars ffs.

Attached: mars_by_2040.png (1068x1060, 907K)

Earth will be just fine, it's humans that are fucked.
We dip out to Mars for a few centuries then come back and start fresh after all the humans are dead and the radiation has dissipated.

Well none have been found, but Europa fits the bill and is aptly named
yep

Europa is in orbit around Jupiter

And Jupiter has a lethal radiation belt that makes colonizing its inner system effectively impossible.

colonize the galaxy with nordic taylor swifts..make it happen Elon.

Pretty much the best plan. Come back as super-genetic engineered high IQ cyborgs and everything to terraform earth back to livable.

what a scam

Crewed Falcon 9 flights are coming in just a few months.

>We could watch nigs destroy mother Europe.
You should be shot mutt.

>just make it a blacked planet.

you are just to much of a pussy to kill and die.

Europe is already destroyed. It has been since 1945. It’s time to move on. And I said nigs will destroy Earth, not just Europe. They’ve already destroyed Europe. It won’t be long until non-whites out-breed us in our home lands.

It’s time to hit the reset button

Rome has lost 20% of its male population and came back and became an empire.

Well its true, I can see a faggotflag right next to my house hissed by my neigbours. And I can see niggers roaming on the sacred soild.
But I can see Europeans aswell with the will to resist.

Defeatists like you are true cancer.
We are at a point were no more retreat is physicly possible.

So mars will be 99.9% white males than

Good luck having a large, stable population on a dead dustball that constantly gets bathed in radiation from our star.

Well, we might as well play it safe and colonize Mars anyways. Just Incase it’s too late to fight back. It will take a global economic collapse to see real change in our favor, just like last time. But ultimately, the Federal Reserve is in control of that. I fear they will put it off until whites are a monitory in their own countries. Then, it will be too late.

So there’s a very real chance that Mars might be our best bet

SpaceX is shooting for below $10 million per launch of BFR, somewhere closer to $7 million really.

bretty much.

Attached: 1475007364209.gif (287x713, 320K)

>Mariner Valley
youtube.com/watch?v=hRKtBiIhrBM

Attached: 1527749817595.png (430x448, 368K)

So $70k - $100k per person. That's a lot lower than I expected, but still in the $300k range for a family. Probably families will actually get a discount. I'd bet also discounts if you have skills you can contribute to the colony, so some people would be paying like half the price. Maybe less.

There will also be a psychological screening, if you haven't noticed most astronauts aren't exactly normal psychologically. Most early colonists will have modestly agoraphobic tendencies, which is useful on a planet where going outside unprotected is almost instantly fatal.

I noticed they're a bit weird and their speech is kind of stilted like they think very carefully about what they're saying.

Who is "we" I guess you are speaking of humanity as a whole, because there is no way in hell they will let just white's into the colony. They will make sure it's as diverse as possible, blacks, asians, south americans, arabs, everyone will go. No way they let white's who worked for this so long, have all the glory. No fucking way.

We have free speech for now. But big tech giants might well take that from us soon

We don't need mars, we just need cheap access to space.

BFR gives us that. Mars is a red herring. We'll see a fucking explosion in space exploration and cislunar industry once BFR flights become regular.

SpaceX is already planning something like 4,000 satellites in orbit (doubling current numbers) within the next 5 years.

They don't process stress the same way that normal people do. They think clearly in situations where a normal person would go full-instinct.

It will be a while before colozoning Mars will be possible. We can redpill Musk in the meantime

you are just afraid of killing and dying, so you forge crazy unrealistic plans that reach out to the future in a situation where time is against you.

Realistically I doubt there will ever be more than 30 people for interplanetary travel in a BFS with the current design.

I can imagine shipsized spacecrafts in the future, however to board them you would need to use a space elevator.

The BFR *IS* a "ship-sized" spacecraft.

BFR fits 100 people

Could probably do double or triple that many if its only for low earth orbit instead of mars transfer.

9m diameter and 48m length of the second stage is not "shipzized"
Shipsized is 150m+ length and 30m+ diameter.
Again, I think spaceelevators are the future.

You have no way to make that happen. No one with actual power and means to do it will support your retarded vision. Have fun daydreaming faggot.

>in 2065 we've decided to Change our immigration laws to be more lax
>Mexicans flood mars

>falling for jewlon musk's lies and jewish scams
would you be willing to live with sub humans on a 1 way trip?

Attached: nigger got to have his kfc.png (840x875, 59K)

"This is not the first time we have been here, nor will it be the last, we have gotten very good at this" Or whatever the quote is

Attached: file.png (464x296, 305K)

Posting in epic thread.

Long live the Mars ethnoplanet!

Attached: MAR.png (1920x1080, 2M)

>KINO IMPACT IN 3
>2
>1
youtube.com/watch?v=WjNssEVlB6M

>BFR fits 100 people
In theory.

ITS sort of did (not really) but it was bigger. If you look at the layout it will be cramped even for 30 people, you wouldn't want to have a 100 people for 4 months on a BFS.

For earth to earth 100 people would be fine though.

Why is there a spanish flag in Mexico?

Oc

Attached: sketch1537180297579.png (565x425, 118K)

srly tho even without niggers and leftist , mars is a worse shithole than earth.

terraformation would take thousands of years ,no electro magnetic shield ,after terraformation the atmosphere would slowly get sent back to space by solar wind until the planet dies again after 2 millions years, no tectonic plates, dead core , low gravity with shit repercussions on human biology ,i could go for hrs .

And dont even think about venus !

we are probably stuck on earth for a long time , better figth for it.

Attached: aurora_high.jpg (3055x2036, 1.08M)

hey anons. i make a thread every saturday night 10pm GMT on this topic. i'll post the OP for you all.....

> /etm/ - EARTH TO MARS

Welcome to the Earth To Mars General. (previously Mars Independent General)
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars, not by direct funding, but through the commercial emigration scheme that will eventually come into play. This is real. This is going to happen. We need you to consider the choice.

>Educational Doc on Terraforming Mars:
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
>Space X Interplanetary Transport System:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t
>"Making Life Interplanetary" by Elon Musk:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t
>BFR Overview
youtu.be/UAkmP00QPJg
>3 Companies Developing Game Changing Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24

The first Mars Colony is predicted to be established as early as 7 years from now. Very quickly the colony is going to expand, and Elon Musk has made it clear that commercial emigration will come in to play only a few years later. This means the first large influx of settlers over the next 50 years are going to be families who sell their properties on Earth for the ticket. Only people who can afford to move there will be able to.
lets face it - a strong european presence on mars is the only way to truly secure our future.
>Plan:
/etm/ is a new general and a work in progress. feel free to contribute ideas. Essentially, once the colonisation effort becomes commercial, we need to move there.

/etm/
>inb4 space is fake
kys
>inb4 muh economics
kys
>inb4 STOP LARPING
the short term goal of this general is to simply re-inspire each other on the subject of space exploration & colonisation. We hope to promote a new positive attitude towards life on Mars amongst those who value the future of the European peoples.
./The general will be posted a few times a week.

Attached: Marsc11.jpg (1920x1040, 147K)

Post the one about the 3d printed dome pls

The politics of the future makes me nervous

But at least this new age of space travel that is just about to begin is some cool shit to really feel that human pride run through your blood.

French 3D-printing company Fabulous has brought together a team of scientists and architects to imagine a bubble-shaped habitat for Mars that can be printed on the red planet.The Sfero house features an internal and external dome, with a protective pocket of water between the two. A single corridor rests on the planet's surface and allows access to the interior, which would have an upper and lower level linked by a spiral staircase.The house would start off as a central drilling rod that burrows several metres into the planet's soil to extend two robotic arms, which would harvest materials to be used for 3D-printing the habitat's internal and external dome-shaped shells.The spherical shape has been designed to offer high resistance to Mars' low atmospheric density.The design aims to use the red planet's abundance of iron oxide – discovered in dust samples and rocks brought back by NASA's Pathfinder rovers – which would form the raw material for 3D printing. The powdered iron particles would then be fused together by laser, and the levels of the habitat printed layer by layer.
The arms would also seek out permafrost – soil that has been at or below freezing for at least two years – to be melted and used as a 30-centimetre-wide water pocket in between the two shells to protect against solar radiation.
Fabulous founder Arnault Coulet believes the water layer could be a "permanent psychological reminder of the main element of the mother planet – water constituting a sort of protective amniotic fluid for humans."

Attached: Marsc33.jpg (1024x731, 122K)

We're entering the age of Astropolitics. Almost all of the geopolitics nerds are not looking toward future human expansion, they don't even believe it to be possible.
This is their root and fatal mistake.

But how will we reach Mars, if Jow Forums says that space is a meme?

Put another way, they think expansion of one nation demands contraction of another. Whereas Astropolitics allows for weird shit to happen like the creation of a Luxembourgian Star Empire.

Me

mars will turn even browner when inians come. except we build no roads

Elon von muskus will create a new apartheid if any niggers come, as revenge for south africa

This is the chance for alt-tech

We have been able to build spaceships that could theoretically reach a few % the speed of light. It would still take centuries to get to a planet worth going to. The cost would bankrupt the whole World and then some. Real based & redpilled spaceniggrrs know that all shit hole planets are a waste of time and mass. Its better to build lots of rotating space habitats.

Shoot all the niggers up to Mars.

Yeah I can agree with that.
Let all the niggers flood in their shit while the alien ethnoplanet thrives and wait out the current Earthcycle.

It's amazing that fags like OP.are ready to jump the fucking planet instead of doing what must be done here on Earth (genociding the Jews.)

Faggots like OP get the rope.

Europa is a moon you idiot.

How about caves, leaf

>Not doing both
>Not doing one as a means for the other

Notice, that's what they always say, "In just a few months."
Or years, and so on. We're never escaping this if you haven't figured it out, wake up.

An FH was flown few months ago and they are reusing boosters.Things a year ago people like you said that will forever be "in just a few months"

Attached: 1537128312405.jpg (1000x540, 72K)

Thats not the gas giant you are looking for

>The planets we have found are hundreds to thousands of lightyears away, which will take MILLIONS of years to reach.

Attached: 8b731206a02a8a8c2320006a7daf16f7.jpg (711x485, 60K)

Pass. Martian soil is toxic due to high perchlorate salt concentration. Any long term residents' thyroids will be shutting down within a few months. Also, dust on mars is too small to reliably filter. It's pretty much a deathtrap for whoever decides to go.