Why does Jow Forums act like being primitive is a bad thing?

These island people have kept the culture and bloodlines pure for thousands of years, they live with what they need and nothing more. Meanwhile whitey's technology that makes him "superior" has raped the entire fucking planet, is about to create A.I. that will destroy us all, and has comepletely forsaken his heritage and traditions. Don't be retarded Jow Forums, you can't expect technology to progress but culture and society to remain traditional. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the white race.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wy-W-pYlds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is about to create A.I. that will destroy us all
thank you jesus

i can dig what you're saying but disagree with your surety that AI will be so problematic.

Primitive anarchism has always been the way life should exist on this planet.

Cowards will say:
>you will be taken over
>people will die
>durr you're using the internet right now
And so fourth

What they fail to realize, because they cannot cope without comfort is that:
>comfort =/= ideals

The natural order that all lifeforms must follow is the only true ideal. It requires courage to be able to admit you are better off as a small tribe in the caucus mountains isolated from the rest of the planet. You will never find a modern person that isn't fleeing from the inevitable.

Attached: download (3).jpg (200x224, 7K)

It ain't gonna do us any favors that's for sure.

I wish i could have been born where my entire life could revolve around the happenings of a few thousand squar miles

Attached: 1422588330683.jpg (616x543, 145K)

Get lost, nerd.

>we did all of these things to forget or attempt to elude the same fate as all other life

Heh

Ongo bongo bongo
I don't wanna leave the Congo
Oh no no no no no

They must be eradicated, the superior survive the inferior do not.

>Being a primitive its a good thing

Back when internet gateways still used static IPs and most traffic was USENet, the internet was a wonderful place of only smart white people speaking English. Then we made it easy to use and gave a global soapbox to idiots like you.

100 anons should go there in full plate and a carbine and just erradicate them all 0 casualties.

Because they are niggers

>These island people have kept the culture and bloodlines pure for thousands of years

Only due to the mercy of more advanced peoples.

We could at any time we wanted go in and wipe out their entire shitty bloodline and "kulcha", however we decided for the time being that they're more valuable to keep around as zoo animals on their own nature preserve

Thats why they never developed to leave their shitty island.

>leaf
>smart
Go eat some dog and breathe your polluted air and enjoy your advanced culture

Bingo bango bongo I refuse to go

>why do domesticated animals think that being free is a bad thing

It is a bad thing and romanticized to an absurd degree.
They don't keep their bloodline and culture pure. Prehistory is rampant with groups migrating and violently replacing other groups. The only exception is if they luxury of being isolated. It's a brutal and miserable existence in a constant state of stress from resources and enemies.
The other side of the coin is that it makes strong men. Technology makes weak men, but it doesn't have to. Humans aren't animals, they have enough to a brain to realize they still need to keep their heritage, tradition, and a strong mind and body while living in luxury. If they don't they might as well be cattle.

Civilized =/= domesticated

Do not be domesticated.

Attached: 1533421304700.jpg (231x346, 12K)

What would they call a group of knights tjat invade them in full plate?

Attached: Knights-Suit-Armour-Full-Plate-Armour.jpg (450x632, 206K)

Why do you think natural is better?
Why is your goal not to surpass all of the natural order so that we may eventually bend the entire universe to our will?
Retarded? You're the one who dreams of no more than a contained life leading to an extinction we already know when the Sun kills us or another stellar event within the next billion years.
It has nothing to do with comforts of modernity or destroying the planet, in fact why not burn this cradle in our wake if it could lead us to even greater heights?

Pretty sure just with a steel sword, shield, and complete plate armor there wont be any casualties or damage at all to a group of invaders.

Gods?

We don’t we just want all the primitives out of our civilisation

One swing would chop their limbs or head clean off.

don't be a retard

Attached: genes race intelligence.png (1056x1672, 262K)

We view good and bad through a white mindset.

Good: innovation, civilization, medicine, arts

Bad: mud huts, shitting in the street, best invention is a stick

Pick your side, OP.

>These island people have kept the culture and bloodlines pure for thousands of years

couldnt one bad tsunami wipe them out completely?

Because it accomplishes absolutely nothing, and leaves you in a abysmally weak state where anyone more technologically advanced can conquer you and your people.

I believe primitiveness is a bad thing for whites, and to a certain extent, asians. For everyone else, it's their natural state, and I don't believe we should force them to live our way of life. They should be left alone in their lands, because let's face it, we could eradicate them no matter their numbers if they one day decide to get uppity.

It's true, we are hard wired to live in small tribes. I think living around so many people and having so many comforts has made us lonelier than ever.

Get out of civilization then and dont use internet if you believe in "small tribe".

true nobility is savage. Don't beleive white lies.

Not common to see a chink here

>Bad: mud huts, shitting in the street, best invention is a stick

a lot of people think australian aboriginals are amazing just for surviving for thousands of years. id be more impressed if they invented something or developed their culture a bit in 50,000 years.

Lol, why are you so offended? Let me ask you, how many best friends have you had?

You want this out of fear.

Being primitive (negro) is a bad thing when you're in a civilized society

See

Awwww look at the savages!!! At least they survived for so long how cute XD

You can afford being primitive when there's no other sentient beings who inhabit the planet. However this is not the case, and should you remain primitive, eventually you'll be either wiped out or enslaved by more advanced rivals. So you are bound by necessity to advance just to maintain decent defensive power, else you're fucked.

singularity cant happen soon enough

Attached: Lilith_Third_Impact.png (710x706, 615K)

The same is far more true of you.
Absolutely though, I do fear the idea of all our works being for naught, and your claim that you do not itself is born from a fear of rising towards bigger things and shame that you might not stack up well enough to follow.

>Jow Forums is one person
They can be as primitive as they want. I applaud them in being primitive. They can be primitive in their own homes. Not in the major metropolitan areas of White First-World Nations.

Those primitives could live in perfect harmony with nature for thousands of years, but sooner or later an asteroid will come and slap their shit.

Most people would outgrow that little island and search for more land to grow.

We are now at a point where we eather keep going and one day have the galaxie as our frontier or we regress back to those island people and billions die.
The elite whent with the later choice many years ago.

>has raped the entire fucking planet,
citation needed

All these savages just like about 80% of Africa and other shitholes still exist only due to the benevolence and kindness of the White Man. Their way of life could be easily snuffed out forever if for example the USA or Russia decided to fuck them up just for sport. Thats how superior our civilizations technology makes us compared to your pic related savages.

I do not fear a comfortable society. I do not fear advancement. What a silly response.

I’ll have to try to find the study it’s been a really long time. But universally most people have 2 best friends, one in childhood and one in adulthood, 2 great lovers (there was more but I can’t remember.) We are still hardwired this way, we still live in tribes in a way. I’m not saying all civilization is bad but I do worry technology and entertainment can take up these life experience slots in our minds, and if we aren’t more dependent on each other to live we don’t have to form close bonds.

Britain should take a leaf out of their book, when it comes to border security.

Attached: 7958909f0dea44d106c1ddcc09bd33a552d58fc29714c712dee5468436fc2a37.png (800x800, 63K)

Attached: 1483178662767.jpg (450x450, 37K)

I dont

youtu.be/2wy-W-pYlds

hahaha ive seen this video before. An extreme urge to storm the island and colonize came over me. not joking. probably been passed down through epigenetics.

Same. I'll join you we can gather a small mercenary army and take the island. Why? Because we're bored and it's in our genes damnit

Attached: 1521731733252.png (231x218, 4K)