Why are there so many people on the far right who are into anime?

Why are there so many people on the far right who are into anime?

Attached: 64363463.png (574x284, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Re0mJF8gtYo
youtu.be/qk2v9qeij1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its based and redpilled

Attached: 1532783714895.png (378x406, 276K)

Attached: tumblr_mmrvtgY78b1r90uzeo1_1280.jpg (900x599, 140K)

Attached: Lauren+the+girl+of+dreams+_93eb5ace8869e8fbfab1f7348e81d664.jpg (509x768, 85K)

Attached: 1496240752172.jpg (803x811, 176K)

Extremists on both sides of the spectrum are autistic exiles

Autism leads people to become obsessed with very strange things

>not going to gay parades and not wanting your people have a right to exist is far right

weebs are ffar left
anyone that supports pedophilia and larping as lolis are mentally challenged libs
they're only pretending to be far right to be edgy

It's cute?

Attached: 1526078470231.jpg (850x1275, 171K)

me

Attached: aryan girl.jpg (2880x1800, 398K)

it's entertainment from a proud ethnostate that isn't filled with sjw values.

Japan in general is what the modern west would be like without "diversity" and their entertainment reflects that

When it isn't moeshit its pretty much based on traditional virtues like masculinity, respect for elders and self-sacrifice.

Jewish comics is retarded capeshit.
Japanese anime and manga is cool cutting edge but even if it wasn't, the sheer lack of Jewish nonsense automatically makes Jap shit better.

Attached: 1527970829888.gif (549x598, 212K)

DELETE THIS SHE IS /OURGIRL/ AND DEFINITELY NOT JUST A REGULAR SLUT WHO HOPPED ON THE RIGHT WING BANDWAGON FOR BETABUX AND ATTENTION

Anime is one of the last forms of media left that remains mostly uninfluenced by western leftism.

At least with anime I can pretend the characters are all white.

That is, until that one blonde "half American/European" mutt comes in and ruins the whole damn thing for me.

Attached: a4e95af8d915998f30d2e947110de70f05648cccc5dff3ead127b9dafbd86640.png (1000x1000, 532K)

Especially the cute ones too. idol shit and any ''cute girls doing cute things''. You would expect this to be the last thing they like

Why? Even men in medieval times would paint pictures of cute young girls and beautiful women on their shields.

Attached: 1526078442040.jpg (1200x1720, 1.15M)

ANIME IS IMPLICITLY WHITE

Attached: __m1903_springfield_girls_frontline_drawn_by_duoyuanjun__cacc6da39ba29ff0cee35e64d897cb99.jpg (1000x1453, 987K)

So much cringe.

Anime is all about believing in yourself. Picking yourself up when you fail. Dreaming the big dream. Not letting other people tell you that you're wrong. Achieving the impossible. aka Nazis

Attached: 1493228923318.png (1100x1100, 577K)

Because it's not flooded with Hollywood shit and Leftist politics.
You'll still see echoes of it, but it's not overwhelming.

One Piece did an entire story arc that was basically about how ridiculous movements like Black Lives Matter is and how it's important for minorities to adapt to the world of the majority species.

^ this.

Attached: 1535922333979.jpg (680x960, 170K)

All thots should be be gassed.

Attached: 1535950588266.jpg (682x515, 23K)

because it looks nice

the left is basically slaanesh now

Also it remember us that female should be femenine and not the abominations that the modern world and the kikes created.

Attached: nanami_aoyama_peak_performance.gif (500x281, 1016K)

Attached: nanami_aoyama_peak_performance_2.gif (450x414, 1.23M)

Japan still understands Nationalism.

They even do American Nationalism better. (Or more like, they are ALLOWED to do American nationalism, unlike us in America)

Attached: America bikini.jpg (600x750, 80K)

>Why are there so many people on the far right who are into anime?
Most "Nazi" LARPers are forever-virginal incel basement dwellers.

/thread

Attached: nazi truth copy.jpg (1021x1005, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk

virginal losers who are borderline autistic (not the intelligent type) and cling to ideology that lets them feel superior to everyone?

Attached: poljawlet.jpg (462x425, 21K)

Tell me about it.

Attached: Big_Guy.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Anime-Right is best right

Attached: 1428443383641.jpg (620x462, 69K)

Japanese are honorary Aryans, the "white people" of Asia, if you will.

Attached: 479048107649.jpg (810x610, 333K)

I think the real question is why is ANYONE into anime? I've never seen such shite in all my life/

il rather have "nazis'' with anime avatars than degenerate thot who fuck tranny

ITT: Jow Forums approved anime
>gayness is mental illness that can be cured
>ultimate goal is to have a children
>there is some (((organization))) that tries to prevent this

Attached: ditf.jpg (3456x3456, 3.34M)

/thread

Attached: polcuckedbyarab.jpg (2524x1440, 785K)

Watch MegaloBox

I've seen some disgusting shit, but that is disgusting

Because you believe bullshit.
>leaf

Attached: 1532047355537.png (666x653, 267K)

Because even though anime is degenerate and sinful it's still cleaner than modern western media.

I swear Lauren Southern is a negative conditioning CIA asset.

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 497K)

anime is degenerate as fuck

I'd give you some gay comparison between natsoc ideals and anime themes but it's probably moreso that internet fascists got into the cirlces they did via anime. i.e. go to /a/, become aware of Jow Forums, become natsoc but keep love of anime
There is huge crossover of interests in this corner of the internet. Anime, extremist politics, computer wizardry and anything similar.

I recently watched a vintage anime called Angel's Egg that appears to have regained popularity for whatever reason. It's absolutely beautifully drawn, surrealist, kinda artsy and the symbolism in it has heavy Christian overtones. Haven't seen it mentioned on Jow Forums, though, but I suspect people here might enjoy it.

Attached: angelsegg.gif (500x281, 958K)

This, at most it's just blackpilled.

having their eyes opened to journalistic lies via gamergate is anuuda one

They are also furry losers.

Reminder that waifus are as old as time. What do you think the goddesses of antiquity were, if not waifus? There were two dimensional beings of untouchable purity, who you nevertheless wanted to fugg.
Anime is unironically the best you're going to get in this debased era of monotheism and cuckery.

Attached: z4b5LosSywLWqqyyROLqJ6FDUoL4on0U-08nReSBc5A.png (962x540, 716K)

what is feminine about cartoons? it's not even real life and most are either drawn like a loli or think like a guy. The real feminines are at your local grocery store.

It regained popularity because it was referenced/used as inspiration for the final dark souls dlc.

POST THE PICS
YOU KNOW THE ONES

This should be required viewing for anybody on here

youtube.com/watch?v=Re0mJF8gtYo

What even is that? Why does his skin look like a tortilla?

/thread

I unironically want to open a portal to Hell and let those fuckers loose on america.

fungal infection and lymph stasis. similar to elephantiasis perhaps?

I dont get it?

Yeah, but how does that happen? Does having excess folds of skin create pockets of moisture or something?

Why can't Trump make one?

Attached: 1537168735893.jpg (800x600, 109K)

You retarded?

Attached: polautist.jpg (602x635, 158K)

yes, you are

Japan is a nationalist country so anime is created with nationalist undertones. Anime and nationalism is growing popular in the west so they kinda go hand in hand.

Attached: 1454635664568458.jpg (320x507, 37K)

anime makes me dream about a world full of attractive women, high intelligence, and good vibes.

In other words, without niggers.

Attached: 1536992197715.png (726x720, 194K)

because they are loser virgins, duh

Because all the leftists who like anime shut up about liking it when it became "problematic" and misogynistic.

>Japanese animays are not welcome on all Jow Forums boar-

Hitler and Anime. The two least desirable things in a partner.

youtu.be/qk2v9qeij1o

>autism

Why are there so many alt right e celebs that are juden?

Shoutern isn't jewish

npc's hate anime and nazis

cohendance?

ive no idea what youre talking about

Attached: 1536259368536.jpg (1078x1055, 308K)

Garanten Deutscher Wehrkraft

They couldn't have picked a shittier name for the series if they tried.

You'd regret it

Anime and the Japanese people are pure!

Everyone likes anime

Attached: isis_anime.jpg (540x810, 107K)

She's a dumb fucking cunt. The state of the white man's re-birth, wow.

>what is a closet-fag shaking off to surreal wide-eyed loli pron?

Yallah, ay... yallah AY YO.

Anime is wholesome.

Attached: 1534191052780.png (550x539, 22K)

aryan girls usually have noses user

jew

Are you that autistic that you lost any capability for imagination, abstraction and idealization?

I'm not even an incel. I fucked good amount of woman and had good amount of girlfriends.
Most of them were really the feminine shy type of girl and no the new uber feminist trash whore.
Anime help me connect with that lost experience for me.

>Why do nazis reject the filthy Jew propaganda?
It's one redpill away from seeing the obvious answer.

Anime was a mistake
in your heart of hearts, you know the truth

We are hard ass niggers who do not take anything from nobody.

it's really simple. anime, vidya and the internet were really the last bastion that hadn't been totally infested by dogmatic SJW liberalism. the Left so utterly won the culture war IRL but they couldn't just rest on their laurels (they never do) and decided to bring their cancer to all aspects of life. totally dominating real life wasn't enough every form of entertainment or escape had to conform to their dogmatic ideology. the people you call far right online were never true right wingers in the tradition sense, they were just people peacefully checking out of the dystopian society liberals were forging. so liberals awoke a sleeping giant. Hitler memes are the best because it's the most triggering image imaginable to them. completely and totally sacrilegious.

the far right the left fears so much is something they created. they don't realize this because taking responsibility for their own actions is equally sacrilegious for them. it completely destroys their central theme of victimhood.

Attached: 1385844596694.png (635x349, 161K)

Anime is for effeminate faggots. The childish nature of most anime panders to men's worst, most pathetic qualities. It's not inherently degenerate as a medium, it's just animation, but the overall culture around anime in the west is absolutely degenerate

watching cartoons as a fully grown adult is redpilled
it's not outright jewish mind poz so that means it's far right and it doesn't feminize/infantilize me

Attached: le soy face.png (644x800, 13K)

Japan has a homogeneous population. Despite its known problems of suicide rates and birth rates, it has low crime rates, which makes it great to live in, if you’re actually Japanese of course. Imo Japan society is 30 years ahead of other big countries. I would also say that SKorea is a good country, but it is really just an inferior version of Japan. Japan is an example of a pretty good country.

Anime is a pretty good form of escapism. Well, who wants to live in a world where Zionists are starting to brainwash everyone, right?

>virginity has no worth
This is the kind of jewry that makes roasties and destroys the family unit.

Jow Forums has always embraced the cringe and made it our own. that what give our memes their power

I get why people like anime and I don't blame them for it, but it's important to recognize what it really is. Besides infantilizing young men like mentioned, escapism keeps people complacent longer than they otherwise would be. People would be more pissed if it weren't for Netflix and Marvel movies and whatever other garbage distracting them from other things. A world without hobbies or entertainment sounds awful but when things are out of alignment they tend to slow down solutions.