Is it actually impossible for millennial liberals to compare modern politics to anything but fantasy from their...

Is it actually impossible for millennial liberals to compare modern politics to anything but fantasy from their childhood?

Attached: 1512627451418.jpg (1024x677, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSuJHYh1X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do expect from people that think money is free?

>jewish enemies

>Bozo
Why?

>think there's no voldemort for a second
>actually he's in the very front

Attached: 1523405988286.png (771x807, 1M)

That’s Pennywise.

Tell me about it.

Attached: VoldemortIRL.png (501x1492, 482K)

Obligatory image for these threads.

Attached: harry potter.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

Once they get a job.

Attached: cigar.gif (250x250, 547K)

Why the fuck is Magneto standing beside Red Skull? In the Marvelverse the Holocaust actually happened, so he'd kill Red Skull in an instant.

But why would I expect these idiots to even know about the comics they claim to love?

Magneto and Redskull belong to the same universe....

>I’d rather have a wand
How are these people living in our world? Is there really such a disconnect?

>not wanting to ban assault-wands

This already happened and Red Skull ROASTED him for being a hypocrite.

Attached: Magneto BTFO.jpg (888x432, 220K)

>Dr. Doom
>Villain
Pick one.

Their world is their phone, and inside a phone there's no tangible boundaries between the real world and twitter conspiracies and literal fantasy.

>Some of the most beloved characters of all time, many of whom are misunderstood

Attached: timonponder.jpg (228x251, 6K)

>implying liberals still aren't children

They just never grew up

Attached: DmeZZOAU0AI0NOo.jpg (1200x1200, 292K)

I'm Millennial and can relate. Let me explain. I was more influenced by fiction than by the popular beliefs of the era. Like other generations say I grew up in a culture where fighting was wrong. Well Mortal Kombat taught me to fight back and made fighting look cool.

They say I lived in a world where competition was bad. Pokemon taught me to master a craft, to always improve, and keep pushing on. It was competing to get badges and become a Pokemon master. Digimon me to fight evil.

>all those villains that are way more interesting and memorable than their respective heroes.

Yes, due to 24/7 Jew brainwashing from birth.

Attached: image.jpg (3755x5759, 2.64M)

Digimon taught me to fight evil to defend the world I want.

Attached: 1532279778219.jpg (878x699, 112K)

Reality is FF7.
Trump is Cloud Strife.

>How are these people living in our world?
In crime-free middle-class white suburbs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSuJHYh1X0

Attached: soulless.jpg (296x238, 16K)

>Victor Von Doom
>Joker
>Red Skull
>Magneto
I ain't even mad, more so puzzled at the inclusion of an old power ranger villain next to Thanos.

Attached: shirtgate.jpg (878x768, 150K)

>Magneto - A jew
>ever siding with red skull

Only real historical figure they are able to refer is Hitler.
They don't read history because it's created by dead white males.

>But I’m Jewish so it doesn’t count

Checkmate

such a soulless voice

I always kek at the Potter references for the simple fact that every single student basically had, what in our reality, would be considered an insta-death handgun on them at all times and were taught how to use it to it's full potential

They went to crappy American high schools where they had nothing to do but read about a fantasy high school where magic and friendship abounded.

Attached: PrideFest2012-AP7.jpg (500x250, 648K)

>Expecting a generation of video game and make believe obsessed "adult" aged children to act like legitimate adults

When they go further in history they surprisingly often have very weird perception of it as some kind of more inclusive and diverse age until white men invented racism and misogyny in 19th century. For example those people who demanded more diversity to Kingdom Come: Deliverance seemed to genuinely believe that existence of Moors in Iberia means that there could have been plenty of blacks and arabs in medieval Bohemia.

Magnus is a jew? Say wha?

Most of them yes. I'm 28 and I voted trump. Most of my friends did as well. Millenials in general are garbage though.

Fantasy is better than reality. Prove me wrong.

Same. Toy Story 2 taught me how to be a man.

Attached: 1024C35F-ECDA-47D0-9CEB-85FA62C1BC19.jpg (225x225, 29K)

>says the guy whose whole ideology is based on pills from the Matrix
oh, I am laughing

fuck you nigger this shit is important, with your jesus dabs, fuck you

>faggot memeflag cant understand simple metaphor

>oh, I am laughing
>the left trying to co-opt our memes again as usual
>still failing at execution
>implying your post isn't a projection based on your own age
>mfw you were a little kid when the Matrix came out

Attached: 1481690444483.jpg (581x406, 20K)

I think at this point any genetic engineering needs to make humans emotionless and purely logic driven beings. This muh feelings muh emotion has gotten way out of hand

At least they never make references to the Lord of the Rings.

I'm older than you but am unashamed of being influenced by childhood fiction. I was into anime and vidya though not super hero movies or Harry Potter. I'm Spergy and unashamed. I buy hats from the 40s and 50s and wear them around. I have a dozen of them in my collection.

It just helps as that’s the age they stop having critical thought

This sounds like something an NPC would say.

Twitter never ceases to amaze me

I was into Robotech growing up.
Big reason why im not a faggot pinko commie like that queer who stole minmay!

NPCs are the ones bitching about muh feewings

Oh my god, it's one of those people that actually thinks Wakanda would've existed without white people's intervention.

You need to leave something in there or people will cease to be motivated or interested to do anything.

I don't see what's wrong with what I said? Why shouldn't I learn from Mortal Kombat or Sonic the Hedgehog instead of stupidity?

From you childhood??? You are still a little kid FFS and that's not even considering the profound arrested development of most millennial's. It's like the boomers all over again.

My childhood was good and now sucks so I'm hanging on to it.

NPCs are the ones who do not have souls, and therefore do not have feelings.

Hannibal and Pennywise really don't belong with that crowd

Oh look, a sperg who doesn't know what persuasion is.

I was about to ask the same thing about the alt-right and vidya gaymes.

Oh, the art of deniable lying?

Pathos Ethos Logos. dude, can't have it with out all three together.

It's just sad that men are learning life lessons from a video game rather than their father/uncle/community what have you.

All these "villains" are based as fuck though. Wtf?