Acknowledging the existence of this game would destroy the entire narrative of assholes who say women had no place in...

acknowledging the existence of this game would destroy the entire narrative of assholes who say women had no place in gaming.

NOLF1 came out the same year as Half-Life, where is the discussion? It's not part of their narrative because it is inconvenient.

Attached: No_One_Lives_Forever_2_cover.png (278x359, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5aJ4jhlv3k
youtube.com/watch?v=QWcVmTrNFGc
youtube.com/watch?v=WI4LkkBBR7g
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0
youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A
youtube.com/watch?v=d1g9PFtSCKw
youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you even play this now? I tried about 10 years ago and you had to auth with a server. The level with the mimes attacking you was funny as fuck. Also sage because this is not /v/ you lame piece of shit.

What about trespasser?

Was pretty rad looking at a woman's tits to judge your health

Attached: Replay_tresspasser_600.jpg (610x343, 53K)

Is this OK?

Attached: 3947-heavy-metal-f-a-k-k-2-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x961, 176K)

I can't get by the trike section on NOLF2, it seems to be buggy. Great little series though
It's considered to be "abandonware", there is no server needed these days, get it free from here:
nolfrevival.tk

1st game is GOAT

Would be funny if someone modded an additional character into the Indian level that asks her for a bobs and vagene. Or if the attacking Indian guards just shouted "Show bobs! Show vagene!", with the goofy music in the background. BTW, the soundtrack was GOAT.

Oh, wow. These games kind of got memory holed, huh? I loved them.

You can find plenty of examples of good female characters in games, music, film.

It's not my fault you are too stupid and ignorant to use google

Woman characters in gaming = fine, women in game development = SJW fest.

Really good game.

If a girl has to dye her hair some ridiculous color to get a job in the game industry, something is very wrong.

>Metroid
>Most fighting games
>Miss Pacman (lol)
>NOLF
>Tresspasser
>Perfect Dark
>TOMB RAIDER
>Fucking clocktower
>Rapelay

Am I missing anything?

To make matters worse for them, the story was woke and feminist as phuck. The protagonist was literally set to prove that women can make good spies and one of the characters was a stiff-necked conservative blaming all adversities on the sex of the hero.

Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, any game that lets you customize your character (Souls, every MMO, etc)
>Rapelay
lol

that game was pretty good

On the other hand she's a Mary Sue like every video game character. The game isn't really feminist by any means, it's just mostly tongue-in-cheek humor where everyone is a caricature. If this game is some kind of feminist inspiration for you then please stop playing video games.

Ah yes I forgot that anytime there was a strong female character that wasn't some opinionated dyke it was some male fantasy.

OF COURSE Rebecca had to be cute. OF COURSE Jill had to dual wield those bazookas and have an ass that wouldn't quit. Getting eaten by dinosaurs? MALE VORE FANTASY

Fun game...Monolith made Tron 2.0 in this period as well. All time fav.

>Yeah, but isn't it time we signaled to the women that they can come to the playhouse too?

Attached: jaffe.jpg (944x537, 51K)

They don't want to accept they are wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5aJ4jhlv3k

Attached: 23532462132.png (1448x1892, 635K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QWcVmTrNFGc

Attached: 1494010603940.png (852x944, 70K)

Perfect Dark, that year as well, Joanna.

Laracroft
Samus Aran
and others...Caska Before she got raped by demons.
youtube.com/watch?v=WI4LkkBBR7g

Attached: 41651541.png (1250x1404, 274K)

When you are talking about literature creative works and even Historical Women these people are uninformed about what they protest.
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0

Attached: 1232355645.png (1305x663, 83K)

Why not go against actual predators of women and the weak and innocent in the real world ?
youtube.com/watch?v=WvbctTRpD0A

Attached: 1511126571534.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d1g9PFtSCKw

Attached: 345765686789.jpg (1884x1144, 77K)

Context and intent matter. There is nothing wrong with adding a female protagonist (Tomb Raider comes to mind), but when sjws took over the gaming industry and shove in a female triple amputee flanked by a nigger because "girl powa rawr xDD" they should go fuck themselves.

The underlying humor in the game was top notch.

Yes your straw man is defeated.

agreed

Attached: It+just+keeps+on+giving_4c232f_6222712.jpg (548x660, 61K)

Mrs Fuckin Pacman

Attached: 13543675467.png (657x527, 75K)

There have been tons of critically acclaimed games with female leads.
There have been tons of highly successful movies with black leads.

The problem is zero originality and rampant blackwashing or femwashing of characters.
If a NEW franchise premiered with a niggress as the lead, fucking no one would bat an eye; the problem is rebooting old franchises with SJW bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

Attached: 1232543564.png (999x871, 180K)

that and they often just pretty much re skin male tropes rather than female characters having their own style

>Dino Crisis
That game was awesome

also
Parasite Eve
Portal
Mirror's Edge
Most Final Fantasys
Fear Effect
Donkey Kong (lol)
Life is Strange
Hellblade
Nier
Dishonored 2
Recore
some Assassin's Creeds
Valkyrie Profile
Borderlands
Alien

That's just from the first few games on my steam list + some from the top of my head

>Portal
It was even designed by a woman. Before all the muh women in the tech industry crybabies. She just came to work did her job and went home.

More importantly, several hundred articles and two biopics weren’t produced to show how much of a hero she was.

She did a job. Wew.

mario bros 2
every mario kart
fzero
donkey kong 64
smash bros
crash bandikot
tony hawk
pocky&rocky
wwf raw

Attached: images.jpg (362x139, 7K)

I did not know they paraded her like that. I thought she was some obscure person.

>being an illiterate street-shitter
You know we have memeflags, right?

Great game - even made a coffee table with the artwork from the game- pic related

Attached: NoLF table.jpg (1600x1200, 256K)

I'm sorry, I don't read SJW cancer blog spam and magazines. Stupid mutt.

Cosmo?

nope found a pic on the net years ago, copied it paints and inserted it into an old table i restored

Looks great if I say so myself

Did you actually think this was a response, or did you just stream a few English words together?

Games are for fags. Stop wasting your life and find a purpose and pursue it.

Bingo

says the leaf who hasn't already accomplished all he has set out to do like some of us old fags

Horizon Zero Dawn
Transistor
Child of Light
Beyond two souls
Remember me
Blood Rayne
Heavenly Sword
Amnesia Justine
Persona
Heavy Rain
Dead Space extraction
Catherine
Mercenaries
Castlevania
tons of other JRPGs

>Don't bother defending your culture guys
>it's just vidya who cares

Attached: 1504601903285.jpg (490x490, 133K)

>The left manipulates the narrative
>The right manipulates the narrative
More at 10.

Attached: actual women in gaming.png (1154x866, 1.43M)

Perfect Dark had TWO female protags.
Your point?
Hell, back in DOS days there was Jill of the Jungle.
Which was more or less a reskined version of another game. but still.

How about Metroid retard?

Gamergate is over. Stop talking about stupid GG shit.
Yes, SJWs don't play games. They have not even heard of games like this. No one Lives Forever 2 was amazing.

Don't think anyone ever said women have no place in gaming.
What you might have heard is that feminists have no fucking place in gaming, nor do other retarded ideologies.

>Gamergate

Oh no no no

Attached: lel women.jpg (484x534, 169K)

Feminists have no place in being alive tbhq senpai

That shit was awesome. I remember it blew me away with graphics

this cracka know what's up

King's Quest I is the one of the first vidya I ever played on my Apple II. Roberta was a fucking treasure and trailblazed the adventure genre. I guarantee none of the loud cunts in the industry today would even recognize her name.
>get magical bowl that fills with soup
>meet starving peasants
>can give them the bowl as a noble deed
>can also just eat the soup in front of them while they look on miserably

>Dino crisis
those were the days

You are the cancer that killed Jow Forums

And you are Australian.
Call it even, m8

More bullshit from cancer, there's a surprise. Kys

>Digits missed by one.
I think i'll pass user. These are higher powers telling me to run far away from it.
Bad vibes.

Both of these games had awesome songs.

also space bunnies must die or something like that.

perfect dark...

They're going to rerelease it soon., but if you have a CD you can install it with a fan patch.

Never beat NOLF 2. NOLF1 was the tits though. Lithtech was a neat engine at the time. Don't know if it's even still around. FEAR series was the last thing I can think of that was made with it.

>life is Strange
Isn’t that th game they were shilling as the “best game ever” last year? If it was so great why did they shill so hard?

It was a good game. Just because it gets shilled hard doesn't mean it's bad. Look at Shadows of Mordor, paying youtubers to give it positive review and to go out of there way to talk about the 'Nemesis' mechanics. Turns out they didn't need to do that because it was a good game anyway.

Everyone knows Pony Island is the best game.

Attached: 822466-pony-island-windows-screenshot-the-main-menu-of-the-actual.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

What is the best game ever? I'm voting for 7 days to die, that and The (You) Testament are my most played.

Add Perfect Dark to that list.

What a strong womyn.

I-I did?

Attached: becky.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

Loved that game

Attached: 1536818466096.jpg (375x383, 27K)