VOTE FOR TULSI

VOTE FOR TULSI

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (702x672, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/tulsi-gabbard-slams-obamas-refusal-to-say-islamic-/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpe-2Yi6ZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=1PvnZ1WZw_4
youtube.com/watch?v=W9UqPH57ROI
youtube.com/watch?v=OG-Yo_A8lVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

YES

FOH with the commie shit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-17-03-40-46-186.jpg (736x690, 228K)

>Vote for a brown shit stain
Hell goddamn no.

Attached: 65675763495398475893.png (900x900, 265K)

CHEE HOO HAWAIIAN

how is she a commie?

Tulsi 2020 its so obvious.
Look at her Joe Rogan appearance, she clearly prepared, they went over all the topics that Rogan loves to ramble about.
CBD oil, Hunting, Nutrition etc.

In the next months she will tour all the big Podcasters and talk with them casualy, she will not announce her running for 2020 until she is done doing the podcast tour (long form conversation).

Podcasts have been as popular as never before, people listen to them on the commutes and there was never another form where a normie would listen to a single conversation for 2hours+

She will have won a lot of spergs on her site after that podcast tour. This thread is proof that the spergs are already on to her.

No other candidate from the democrates will sway a many votes from Trump as her.
She is anti intervention votes and a Veteran, served in 2x Iraq and Kuwait.

DNC will try to stop her obv. They already denounced her.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3609

No

The D by her name, I would imagine

Tulsi is also based.
-Calls of CIA of funding terrorists
-Left DNC when Killary became the candidate
-Calls out Obama for not naming Islamists as a problem
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/tulsi-gabbard-slams-obamas-refusal-to-say-islamic-/

I hope she wins

Tucker Carlson approved.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpe-2Yi6ZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=1PvnZ1WZw_4
youtube.com/watch?v=W9UqPH57ROI
youtube.com/watch?v=OG-Yo_A8lVQ

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

>Go vote for SLUTI

>gun control

No

Attached: 1533756972350.jpg (960x960, 88K)

She actually seems reasonable, so she won't get nominated.

women shouldn't vote, let alone be a politician

No. She should be made to shave her head and hand out pamphlets in airports with the rest of her cult.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Only A Pro Israeli, War Mongering,, Kike Would disagree with TulsiBabe. She's a true hero. She introduced a bill to stop Kikes like Trump from slipping Pro War With Iran shit into Bills and only 60 house members voted for it. REALLY MAKES YA THINK about REALLY how divided the kikes in congress are on issues. "MUH RIGHT LEFT PARADIGM" (except when it comes to Israel and War for them)

Wow a Kike using an antikike meme. Surprising.

Thats Irrelavant.

Holes should stay in the kitchen

Tulsi knows that she can't speak out directly against the Kikes, so she does that with her policies.

Kikes will try to stop her, if she becomes POTUS, the kikes will lose their free private Army (US Army) in the Middle east that keeps them save from the Arabs around them

She's in a cult?

(((APPROVED)))

pretty hot huh. top tier mommy waifu.

you think you know better than a veteran?

GABBARD 2020 OR DIE

All politicians who Vote Pro War, should have to be mandated to send Atleast One Family member to whatever theatre they're planning on invading.

i wish we could make this happen bro

Boycott all Israeli aproducts. Look into BDS movement. Its a start

I've been saying this for years that she's the Dems best chance, even before Trump announced he was running.
It's not because I agree with her, it's because she checks all the blocks.
>minority race
>minority religion
>military
>doesn't like war
>woman

The Dems won't run her though. They see her as a Republican in sheep's clothing. I think she is, and that's part of why I like her. I always like Trump, and I saw him as a Democrat in sheep's clothing.

Shaking things up is good. Look how much fun we've finally had the last three years. I want at least 10 more. Trump again for a straight eight, and then this based bitch.

really weird how pro-assad she is.

>I hate people that fight for ZOG/Greater Israel
>unless it's a 2/10 pock marked anti 2A, open borders poo
Based and redpilled

Trump should kick all the jews out of his admin, tell princess Ivanka to shut the fuck up and make Tulsi his Secretary of Defence.

She's a shitskin roastie Democrat

Kill yourself

You fucking idiot. Do you have any idea who is in the Democratic Party?

I will never vote for a Democrat ever again.

Thank God you have no say in American politics. How's your thot Minister of Defense working out?

Shut up you clueless kike. Or are you not even a kike but got brainwashed into sucking the jew cock?

Von der Leyen is retarded and she's ruining our Bundeswehr but definitely not a thot. (Have you ever seen a picture of her even?)

You're an idiot.

No she is hindu, he is just projecting because christianity is a cult masquerading as a religion and like the abrahamic roots of that misbegotten cult it is often their tactic to label their own negatives to other religions to seem decent, essnetially a application of the rule ; "a jew will strike you as he cries out in pain"