German police deploy over 1,000 officers at far-right demonstration

archive.fo/HOhSz

Though nothing really violent happened in the last one

Attached: Screenshot_20180917-144829.jpg (720x862, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwcYWCKcwqM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc
youtube.com/watch?v=O5mIm4bPBWE#t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>far right
>not wanting Germans slaughtered by migrants is far right

Mutti Merkel is virtue signalling again.

And the taxpayer foots the bill, the same people who get killed. It's a fucking travesty.

Take heart. Every dime spent on this shit weakens the government overall.

It is more efficient to 'go with the flow' so to speak instead of trying to resist populist outcry. And efficiency = money. They are spending hand over fist in REAL terms, not even with the fake money but in the real sense of power/energy/resources, in order to resist populism.

Don't think people with similar amounts of power aren't watching these protests and looking for ways they can gamble off it and benefit. For every elite that's in power, there's another elite that wants their throne.

The key to populists right now is to convince the right elites to back them. When it happens, you start getting results like Trump.

>Every dime spent on this shit weakens the government overall.

Germans pay for it, not the government.

>protest getting murdered by literal state funded invaders
>far-right

words have lost any meaning of late

>Though nothing really violent happened in the last one
they know that the left """"protests"""" aren't all that peaceful

And they didn't make any effort to deploy thousands of officers to stop the migrant horde from flooding the country.

Same thing

That's because the migrant hordes help lower wages and "save" money. They also advance demographic replacement, and theoretically will stave off the collapse of the social welfare system (liberals in power are going to be shocked when they've actually made it worse).

When countries start collapsing due to the importation of foreigners and money leaves hand over fist because of it, then you'll see an about turn face on this. But for now, the retards in control think they're printing money and power with the current state of affairs.

>The government makes money

Let me guess, you get FREE healthcare too. You fucking moron.

Do you think they can squeeze more and more taxes from people forever?

Apply your fucking brain you dunce

Kikes 100% control Germany now

It's just an attempt at intimidation by the state

>Do you think they can squeeze more and more taxes from people forever?
canadians are literally paying for the destruction of their own country. Soon your nation will be a state of china.

they do it to show rightwingers how dangerous and unpopular they are and that there will be big drama even if just one right arm is seen.

I honestly don't know what could work for Germany at this point. You are "gassing" yourselves willingly.

Last big protest literally had people doing chants in support of hitler. You lost all credibility you had as "concerned citizens against immigration".

You won't be doing that with 1000 cops

This is actually a good thing, they do this too PROTECT the right. The same thing happens here in the USA and we end up seeing police bashing / arresting ANTIFA.

I mean think about it, they literally have the police standing WITH the right. This is GOOD.

Fuck off jew

It's afraid.

Attached: 1532248971545.png (183x232, 20K)

No police when germans get murdered.
A thousand officers show up when germans protest.

Really makes you think...
It's time to start dragging politicians bodies in the streets, kraut bros.

What's wrong with Hitler?
He's the best thing that happened to Germany in a century.

It's the other way around. And the only thing stopping people from gunning down leftists and non white invaders is the law. When everything collapses, they all go with it.

>Though nothing really violent happened in the last one
The left can dream user and for them their dreams are reality.

>Results like Trump
Remind me again WTF Trump has done other than suck Israeli cock?

>chemnitz
>about 6-10k people on the street
>a small groupf of skinheads (less than 50) raises arm
HAIL HITLER
>mass media and all those piece of shit politicians say all the people are nazis

Deutschland schaff dich ab!

>the government is us
So you enjoy being a cuck?

Attached: 1537184275.png (336x358, 223K)

Attached: 2i42ss.jpg (755x500, 91K)

Can a germanbro make a similar map of germany plox? it's for my collection

Attached: 1537028067375.png (1140x1350, 367K)

Attached: area–map–of–Belg-Lux.png (1322x1120, 282K)

Attached: chink advice.png (1200x688, 120K)

... But not when antifa goes looting and rampaging. Right.

So were the cops supporting the demonstrators?

I wonder how many burglaries, muggings, and sexual assaults were committed by refugees during that time.

The police doesn't care much about the far right protestors, they care about the bussed in violent antifa counter protestors that will attack anything on sight and if there's no police or nazis to fight vandalize and loot the entire city to advance "communism".

Merkels politics are genius

>Overarching goal: get rid of German people and Germany in its entirety to integrate it as part of the EU
How to accomplish this in the fastest way possible? Not only do you import niggers and savages, you also import the worst of them which will result in crimes never seen before (10 year old elementary schoolers raping a classmate). As a result, Germans dont even need to be bread out of existence. They wont even consider to have children anymore. Who wants to send their child to a class where its part of hte minority, with 10% being white and the danger of getting raped? The woman is actually quite smart, gotta say.

This and what they write in their guide is pretty much the most exact description of paris I have ever seen.

They are not laughing anymore

Too bad chinks are so racist. Here's the real version

Attached: beautiful people from all over the world.jpg (1701x1526, 1.07M)

as a german i can tell you that it doesnt exist, simply because germany is too different even inside cities. many germans hate berlin, but even there you can change from $5/sqm to $50/sqm rent by walking 50 meters and walking around a block. german cities are complete travesty and filth is mixed with clean. similar things apply to the entire nation. even in nordrhein-westfalen, the state with all the subhumans, you have cities like Duesseldorf that are considered some of the best and most clean in the entire country.

Not sure if that's bad or good...

It really is. But wait, there's more.
>no nurses for old people because they get paid shit
>import foreigners as nurses so old people off themselves out of shear terror of being dependent on a shitskin when they are helpless
>save their pensions
>invest it in even more shitskins

>can't go outside anymore because it looks and smells like Baghdad
>stay in your basement, play vidya all day
>kill self because vidya fucking sucks
Brilliant!

Looking forward to being old and having my ass washed by a refugee

Attached: bear or poo.jpg (632x1010, 221K)

Attached: 1474042843686.jpg (524x502, 48K)

vroom vroom

Attached: 150718-clive-windsor-nazis-tease.jpg (2560x1707, 743K)

how is Hamburg ?
I kept encountering people who come from there who seem nice
I wonder how much of a hell hole it became since then

Attached: hamburg.jpg (1522x856, 259K)

try to move in deep inside countryside,

lots of t*rks and afghans tho

Attached: hamburgdemo.jpg (1660x868, 475K)

Attached: invasion.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

expensive as hell, so you avoid some of the subhumans due to sheer living costs. its cleaner than berlin for sure, though i gotta say that berlin really is its own thing. ive grown up in that city for 24 years and its existence itself is a travesty. its such a hodgepodge of cultures and living standards that it feels like the wall never fell. fascinating though, it really is.

"far right" is used to label any white people with any self preservation instinct, any life instincts whatsoever, any belief and appreciation for their history, culture, people and achievements.

That's why Breitbart, which is mainstream on the American right and among Republicans, the system has the gall to label "far right." Breitbart, Tucker Carlson and so on, the system realizes that white people are waking up and getting really, really pissed off. So websites and TV anchors who are widely known and circulated enough to basically be like what the HuffPo and Stephen Colbert is to the left, they're "far right," because the system doesn't like where the conversation's shifted.

They won't call us conservatives even though that's the term I prefer, because "conservatives" like the Bush presidents were pro-immigration, pro-open borders. It's amazing how much everything has shifted politically, because it was in fact Clinton and Reid who wanted to severely cut legal immigration in the 90s, but both parties led the charge to quash it, the big business Republicans being led by supreme Boomercon Grover "muh tax cuts" Norquist.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwcYWCKcwqM

Only a Democrat could have gotten away with trying to cut legal immigration. If it's from a member off the right, now you're a neo-Nazi, no matter how good it would be for working Americans, no matter how much of a strain the anchor babies are putting on our schools and public services.

And yes, Euro mutts, having to deal with blacks and beaners is why we never embraced a large welfare state. You need a homogeneous N A T I O N before it could even be considered. Now we'll see whether it survives Europe's new demographics.

I had a feeling it would be like this
like I'm only going to see the ruins of these places by the time I arrive
like an enclave hiding in the Caucasus mountains ?
is this how it ends

Attached: planet of the apes.gif (268x268, 1.95M)

>Limburg
>Rich lefties
m8, almost the entire province (barring 4 towns) went to NVA
They're also hilariously (((diverse))) in all the old mining towns

It's funny how we always have more than enough police officers to deploy when the right does literally anything, but when muslims do their daily criminal routines there's suddenly not enough men in the force.

>tfw user visits Hamburg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmqn9JIuzc
Yeah you're right, last time I was in Hasselt is was like I was walking around in fucking Morocco. Gotta edit that.

Good post satan

>Hasselt
>Hasselt is bad
Oh, my sweet summer child. Never, ever visit the following

>Genk
>Houthalen
>Heusden
>Beringen

They're not Brussels or Antwerp, but somehow it just seems worse when it's embedded in towns that can't be called cities.

If he had won perhaps. His failure doomed us eternally.

I'm from Mechelen originally. I still visit there regularly for family and it pains my heart every time I come there. Honestly I'm getting desperate. Even former "clean" cities like Leuven and Brugge are going to shit now. Where will it end?
Don't get me started on the SJW hippies either, they deserve nothing but the gulag.

Attached: 1537108112826.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

>Mechelen
I feel your pain. Take heart, though. NVA was already the most popular 4 years ago, when the real shitshow hadn't even started, simply because it was the "palatable" racist party. I wouldn't be surprised if normies turn to NVA and former NVA voters turn to VB.
It will end when even fucking Belgium says it's done with the EU.

don't they realize this people votes for them?

T-thanks user

Attached: zQQT0ag.jpg (1273x921, 156K)

I wonder if colonists called indians far-right

>expensive as hell
its only good for a few days to visit the people I know
I would head south towards heidelberg towards munich then dissapear into the balkans then north
80,000 nzd would not be enough

>berlin
he he
youtube.com/watch?v=O5mIm4bPBWE#t=49s
>grown up in that city for 24 years and its existence itself is a travesty. its such a hodgepodge of cultures and living standards that it feels like the wall never fell. fascinating though, it really is.
the allied partition of berlin looked super funky and there are still gaps in the city where the wall used to be (nice no mans land to hobo in)
most interesting I find is how east germany some how stayed more german dispite the soviets
west germany must really have been scrubed by the Marshall Plan and what ever the hell Entnazifizierung was
the location of some politcal partys show the germany never quite unified

the laughing it hurts in so many ways
to get any more salty I would detour to Monte Kali

I wish you luck anyway euro bros
even on the other side of the world this things worry me

Attached: schloss_lichtenstein.jpg (800x600, 84K)

Stop working = no taxs = no police funding