Oh... my... God, Brits, where is your growth?

1.1 percent this year? 1.3 percent next year? What is going on, that is abmyssal! Outrageous! What could have caused this absolutely shit growth figures when America grows 4 percent right now!

Attached: CB6905E6-5222-4C72-8DF3-46071EFD8241.jpg (1235x1235, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kSrPC_1533131155
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45537784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany's prediction is like 1.9 and demographics show that soon you will have more people over 60 than under 30.
Those under 30 are foreign. You don't have sex, children or families. You are dying off and voluntarily replacing yourself. You have nothing to be happy about

liveleak.com/view?t=kSrPC_1533131155

You are absolutely right, our working age population is shrinking and we are still growing a solid 2 percent. Your working age population is growing fast and you are growing 1 percent.

What the fuck happened?

Germany hasn't grown since 2008
Prove me wrong

>WTF happened?

In honesty, ignoring the somewhat dubious & manipulated technical standards, we never really came out of recession.

We are total service economy that does nothing useful but shuffle numbers, sell hugely overvalued houses & recruit recruitment consultants who recruit more recruitment consultants. The banks have a very very short termist approach to investment in SME's (germany is a million times better in this regard). As a small business owner myself, there are NO benefits at all to doing business whilst located in the UK, not a single feckin' one. We have stupidly high living costs, terrible, terrible salaries, tiny house, huge taxes, insane bureaucracy, and we haven't had competent Governmental leadership in over twenty years.

But aside from that, not sure.

>a solid 2
< less than 2

my god, less than one % point higher, how will we cope.

>our working age population
You should reassess what that working age population are actually going to end up doing. They are not the engineers and doctors you were promised

the worker class is dying off and the business owner class is replacing their already taxed to hell worker that cant even afford to have kids,
they deserve to die and thier children murdered in front of their eyes. its not fucking rocket science, if you cant afford to have kids you arent going to have kids unless you are a low iq nigger that is governed by muh dick.
fucking politicians need to hang.

Growth destroys ecology.
More to life than money greed

BASED Worth it for that 1.1%

Attached: 1535573418611m.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

poor master > rich slave

Source for pic related?

Both your countries are fucked because your elites thought they could artificially grow your economies by importing welfare gibsmedats who don't want to work.

Yes, they take out loans and spend like crazy. Great. But they don't pay those loans back and they aren't productive. When they can no longer take out loans for gibs, they squat on land and steal to survive.

The consequent police state apparatus required to police them then further drains the coffers, and the shrinking white population can't keep up with higher and higher taxes, while the corporations will scurry like rats from any concept of responsibility to the nation they operate within, so good like getting money from them.

The end result is collapse.

It's probably going to happen to my country too, although a huge portion of our immigrants are chinks, so we may just end up a chinese colony instead.

America is starting to do the right thing, but Trump has a long way to go.

Hard to grow when you have a Muslim welfare state

>he doesn't know about Michigan

IT'S A SHOWER NOT A GROWER

I really hope these faggots will suffer for years

Attached: Nigel-Farrage.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

who gives a shit about growth when wages are stagnant or going backwards?

I just woke up now I'm sad

>economy grew 0.3% in may and july alone
>growth prediction downgraded
just more brexit fearmongering

Even 0% growth is worth avoiding EU annexation. Fuck off.

>caring about growth

fucking neoliberal scum, we need to push growth into the negatives

Tfw only growth germany has is black.

Is Dearborn being turned into a shithole or can they feed themselves without gibs? Serious question, maybe America can deal with Muslim immigrants better.

(((prediction)))

Wait, Brits will actually have a growth? I predict it will be -20% in it's GDP after 2019, -50% after 2020.

>Asian

Not sure, but I doubt you mean Japanese

Why should there be continuous growth? We will eventually reach the limit of the planet's 'capacity'.

Attached: 1528605816992.jpg (250x376, 13K)

>growth
So why the fuck "growth" is so important? Will people starve without it? Will families become homeless? Will law and order crumble and anarchy feel the streets?
Fuck no, it's just (((someone))) at the top will get bit more less shekels than expected. Oy vey, our ponzi scheme runs dry, lets import more pakis!
Real holocaust fucking when?

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

Speculators speculating over speculation to add a few points to GDP and look shiny and wonderful to the IMF, in reality the people see absolutely no benefits of this.

Money is the least of our worries, we never had and never will have money so we really don't give a shit. Germany's autism is at it again and spamming the board up.

This kind of mindset and attitude is why we left, and it's something you will never understand.

You and most people in the EU are servants to the elite. Only what is important to your masters matter and nothing else. Your life is getting shitter, crime is skyrocketing and in general you are getting poorer, but none of this matters as long as your master is making more money.
You could never fathom the little guy caring about his situation and wanting to improve it. You were born and raised to have a servile mind. Only what is good for the few at the top is important in your country.

It's going to this

Attached: 1537144795685.png (662x934, 251K)

poor brits losing their economy

god bless america's consumerist markets

Attached: 1536201041712.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>"Do you think two years of Brexit negativity is enough?"
>"Give them another volley."
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45537784

Being a chinese colony doesn't even sound bad in comparison to the alternative desu.

Just gotta get ahead of the curve and bleach a chinese hottie.

>growth
Yes lets keep growing and expanding forever, not like resources are finite and there are downsides to growth.

tl;dr fuck off kike.

Its ok brother, just keep working and get guns man. America will be better again

London grown 100% nigger already, there's nothing else to grow. All sold, all nigger. Berlin can still grow more nigger and sell more.