We are so fucked

We are so fucking fucked. I've been reading up a lot lately about how the world is changing at the moment. The globalists are destroying the West, democracy is working against the people, the Left, the irrational, are gaining more power. We are so fucked!

You think
>teehee I'm slowly redpilling my girlfriend and/or family
is going to fucking change anything? It's NOT!

We are living in the end of times...

Attached: nomorefeels.jpg (380x250, 12K)

What did you expect when you empower women? Its what female voters have wanted sine the early 20th century. I'll seriously thinking of just converting to Islam to escape this degenerate madness... its the lesser of two evils.

Sorry that you feel this way, user.
Also, I'd like to share something:
Great wars are won/lost in the mind.
Enjoy your blackpill alone.

>waah muh blackpill

Fucking colonial.

Drowning the country in a continual flow of retards from all over the planet isn't really helping anyone either.

you need to take that slut out of her misery

Kek I bet the ppl living during ww1 and 2 thought the same thing. Shit ain't real til it's a reality, until then just prepare

And who wanted that??? Oh that's right its the women. They are overwhelmingly in favor of more migrant to mess up their pussies, just stop empowering women and you will see your fertility rate skyrocket. Why do you think immigrants have so many children?

The best what redpilled man can do, is to grab popcorn, sit back and watch the west world collapse, just make sure to don't be in range of it

Then what do you suggest. Thing you forget is that most people aren't the ones in the media or in the reddit-tier online echo chambers or on shitter. Most don't go to those places at all.

In fact, most people don't even watch the media. They laugh on facebook, go to work, and drink in the weekend. Then they vote based on what they value. A lot of, if not most of these people are right leaning. Hence liberals haven't dominated politics without back and forth for a long time.

Hence why in my country more people still vote right, and in America it's about the same.

Who has been behind these types of movements?

he's right though, and the more people accept it the easier and sooner we can make changes

We are absolutely fucked user, you are right

Attached: genes race intelligence.png (1056x1672, 262K)

Don't blackpill yourself or post demoralisation propaganda. The US media was 99% in favour of Clinton and Trump still won. The UK establishment shilled for the EU and they still lost. There are millions and millions of people who object to the way they are being ruled by overzealous out of touch elites. Things *are* changing and a pushback is happening, between Trump, Brexit, Orban, Salvini et al.

as a leftist I fully support putting conservatives in gas chambers, hopefully we get a lot more power.

Attached: 1536630313322.png (600x842, 142K)

Yeah, but there's that question of if we're past the point of no return, and if what we're 'saving' is shit anyway. For example, in the U.S if we ENDED all immigration, we'd still have too many beaners, chinks, and niggers to make this land what it once was. We don't want to live in a "diverse" country of 500 million people but we cant even have a sane discussion on Trump's efforts to stop already ILLEGAL migration. It feels fucked.

>Who has been behind these types of movements?

Attached: 1536239523350.png (300x300, 11K)

>is going to fucking change anything? It's NOT!

Most individuals don't have a lot of power to make grand changes in the world. If all you can do is turn those closest too you against leftism you're at least helping the West. Infinitely more so than people who whine about their plight to strangers on the internet.

Wrong. Never forget how quickly and wildly the world can change. It's a human constant to be "surely living in the end times".

Brexit in the UK (if it is allowed) will have set the precedent that "progress" can be undone, and that decisions made in the past can be reversed. I know things are different in the US because your elite are far far more powerful, entrenched and stronger than ours. Also, whites in the US are not really declining all that much, they are just adding lots of other non-whites into the population, which means that if a new political settlement is created, you already have the population upon which to draw from. Yes, things have gone bad and our countries have been transformed against our will, but they will still survive.

>based brother