Dear White People

If you keep coming to Asia just to talk shit, I’m going to start my serial killer career by taking you motherfuckers out in the night while you vacation.

I know where you lurk, I know where you sleep, I know where you live.

I call on everyone to commit acts of Biolence on Whites outside of Europe and America if they are acting out of line and treating you as something beneath them.

It’s a Revolution.

Attached: C795B99B-0A52-42E4-A418-8857F6DAFF51.jpg (300x288, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never been to Asia, so I guess I'm safe. Thanks user!

You sound like a schizo , stop eating he frog loops the food coloring is bad for you

Nak su kao

Please never fucking associate yourself with us again, you faggoty larper. It's bad enough we got bunched in with the fucking satanic druids.

-Magister E of the Church of Satan

We’re coming for you soon in America.

White Genocide is real and will happen because we know you look down on everyone, and everyone is sick of your shit.

You are like aliens who invade and corrode all of the worlds cultures using violence, except this time were going to exterminate you the same way you have the worlds spirituality.

Your time will come to a bloody end.

Also of you are a member of our order. Let me know your membership number so I can refund you and get you the fuck out of my ranks where you belong.

But talking shit is the only reason I go to Asia! I go there on my vacation and go to bars where I do nothing but talk shit. And if you touch me, my Embassy with send some very, very hard men who will kill you and your family.

OK.

Attached: 452369270308077578.png (128x128, 29K)

>two-legged beasts kill all of true people
>enjoyed permanent hell of all-beast society

Good job, animal. You are SO INFERIOR, what you are lose if whites win and if you are kill all whites

Your embassy won’t do shit faggot, you will be killed and forgotten. America has weakened and a Global Race war will leave you homeless like the Jews before Israel.

where do me lewrk desu kun senpai chan san lewrk muwar prays

Ayyy lmao

You are so fucking reayrded you still believe white carry society, that’s why you deserve genocide.

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 32K)

this has to be a larp. I thought thailand didn't even have internet, and that you all just kind of died from aids at age 25

I've never been to Asia and never plan to visit, and I condemn whatever behavior being framed and likewise condemned by the thread starter and further I condemn any white person whose pursuit leads him to the aforementioned behavior condemned in the OP.

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 6K)

op?

HI IM WHITE MAN I SPEAK ENDLESSLY AND LOUDLY SO THAT PEOPLE KNOW I AM THE WHUITE MAN IN THE ROOM, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING BUT BECAUSE IM A WHITE MAN IT MUST MAKE SENSE!!!

NOW LET ME STEREOTYPE EVERYONE WITH MY OWN BAD ATTRIBUTES SO NOBODY LOOKS AT ME AND FINDS OUT IM THE REAL KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT!

does it make you mad to think about all the Brits who come to your country and fuck your men for a measly $20?

LMAO

You won't do shit, tiny dicked, 5'6 tall yellow boi. The superior white seed will impregnate every fertile asian womb!

Attached: IMG_2403.jpg (767x1024, 48K)

Attached: 1526182345017.jpg (1080x1132, 63K)

awfully mouthy for a lady boy

>treating you as something beneath them

You are though, which is why you are using white technology and speaking English right now

t. when white australian with a proxy

sage

Attached: 1508118674047.png (625x619, 419K)

God this is actually too edgy for me. Let me give you a quick run down.

Without whites and colonization the world would be a fucking shit hole. The spread of Christianity across the world is the best thing that could have happened to the planet.

I feel like you wanted to do some edgy larp to drum up attention but are too autistic to handle anything that comes back at you, and definitely too autistic to keep the whole story line of you wanting to be a serial killer against whitey going. I'll give you a strong 3/10 I expect improvement

Does it make you angry that I’m a former American breeding hatred from the experience I gained from your hatred and I’m organizing different groups to discern and hunt your types down while creating a social environment hostile to whites by using the truth?

Could turn your shithole country into a pile of sawdust in less than 24 hours. You exists because we allow you to because we aren't sure what to do with you yet.

Do it faggot. Your country will be in permanent squalor and poverty forever anyway. Enjoy that great life little dick, how your dicks manage to reach far enough inside women to keep the bloodline going is beyond me, how your twig bodies could harm westerners is also beyond me. And have fun dealing with police and embassies

fop?

Prove anything you just said in that sentence

oh so you got deported for having 48 iq

Christianity and whites are a curse, as I’ve found out by speaking to people from around the world, you are hated.

That is if the races in America don’t unite to exile or genocide you, we all know White America is the entity which drives wars around the World. You will be eradicated like Nazi Germany in a 3rd World War.

When was the last time we spoke again? Please remind me.

You sound like an abject failure of society, that's why you had to run away to some 3rd world dump. Fucking top kek. Now your bitterness of your failure at life has manifested itself in trying to take your anger out on the world.

Classic!

Why do the thai men pretend to be women

lol

>Biolence on Whites
Death by ladyboy-induced STD
Go get'em tiger!

Nothing better than scaring white man and inspiring others to do the same. You paranoid fucks will soon have a real reason to be paranoid.

Oh no

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 63K)

Hey you illiterate lady boy. Read the fucking thread before you post. I know it's hard trying to make out letters as someone shoves a quarter into your coin slot eye to resume the sucking, but come on.

you're not scaring anyone dude lmao

>American Education
>White Entitlement
>Meth hallucinations
The post

Dude lmao, why you post then ROFL? Ayyy lmao!

because i want you to relax

Post feminine penis

Are you retarded? Thailand benefits economically off of western tourism, you'd be doing your own nation a disservice and possibly even put some of your own citizens out of jobs.

This

Sucking off white men is 90% of your economy

THIS
Dear pedo capitol of the world.....your culture i shit.

Attached: GAME OVER.jpg (713x704, 156K)

>the other american races will turn on the whites that pay for their jobs and welfare
?????
if bill gates didn't exist thailand probably wouldn't at this point either

>tenda has been shit on in every thread he walked into, and now he finally lost it
top kek

Attached: 1525823547754.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

I should have used my trips to have you chop yur dik off...but you "guys" already do that commonplace....kek

Attached: later micro dick.jpg (696x465, 59K)

Sorry, I don't see your flag here.

You were saying?

Attached: Periodic-table-of-elements-with-each-element-as-the-flag-of-the-country-where-the-scientists-were-wo (927x489, 416K)

Wtf is wrong with you.
Maybe stop having a sex market/industry if you don't want customers.
Are you retarded?I thought Asians were smart

white boi fags and asian white dumbass nigr

Take a look

If your " white boi Asia "the same as the Chinese and japan ( communist) ?

What can be done with a communist country versus a nation wide Democrat?

Why can't conservative ( white people ) join the liberals? ((( Can Nazis be like a scientist??? Or a doctor? )))

I presume whites are very "conservative" and sensitive. Conservative being redpilled (((of course))) adoption into Electronic celeberties (((complainers))) lifestyle and (((never building the ethno state))) because, " I need to reply my high T" fed" I am Chinese librarian that says: "op is white like a fag who wants low IQ very sexy asian babies,white women marriages"

wouldn't the conservative just.....relax?

Just a reminder white man.

I think the finngolian is forgetting which side their on.

Germany is rising.

Wouldn't it be weird they all go down to northern part of Africa.

LAMO the men in thailand have smaller dicks than the women

We get it a white tourist boned ladyboyfriend and now you hate God and white people and have converted to larpy internet satanism
Is this why suicide rates are so high in Asia?

Fuck white pipo

เป็นอะไรวะ ไอ้ฝรั่งมันแทงแฟนมึงรึไงวะ

I actually had to hover over your flag to see if u were costa riccan or thailandish

Also I've got nothing to lose, and am not afraid to die fighting devil worshipers. Better dead than livign under your tyranny.

Attached: gun kids.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

That's what their women did.

Not news, not politics, op is gay.
sage goes in options fellas!

>oh noooooo the 4'9 rice niggas with tiny dicks are coming for me
>i'm so scared
Asians are like the value store brand whites, they try to be just as good but end up being a low budget copy

Dude is just jealous. Thais have an intense paranoia about the size of their dicks. Every few years there's a scare of shrinking dicks due to smoking cigarettes that may have been spiked with a penis shrinking chemical. You'll see Thai men tying their dicks to a string that will be connecting to something stationary so their dicks won't get pulled into their bodies if they smoke such cigarettes. They will always blame this on the ethnic Chinese as selling this stuff and on foreigners as attempting to subvert Thai manliness.

Dear, Asian people.

If you keep coming to America and Europe just to buy houses, I'm going to start my ethnic cleansing career by lining you up against a wall and shooting you in the face at all times during the day when you're taking photos of everything at the mall.
I know where you scheme, I know what cheap motels you sleep in and I know the neighborhoods that sleep in.
I call on everyone to commit acts of bio-terrorism on Asians outside of Asia by giving them Avian flu and SARS for thinking they can undermine our businesses with corporate espionage and our government by voting for communist parties.
It's time to rule by right of conquest!

Attached: senbei.jpg (851x929, 97K)

Grew up in Thailand. You have no idea how racist these bastards are. Coupled with paranoia and a marked sense of inferiority, it just crippled them.

Holy fuck thats hilarious

this, ass blasted asians make my day.

its especially cute when they try to act tuff over internet

I'll bet u OP is a tailand trap who got fuck by a white tourist that never paid him for his serviced.

ME SO HORNY

ME ROVE U RONG TEIM

youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck

Attached: Asian jesus.jpg (195x259, 6K)

Real sorry your little brother got implants and gets fucked by boomer business men every night, user.

Attached: 785915.jpg (475x713, 96K)

lmao why are these bing bongs on Jow Forums

Sweet sounds like Chad turned down your advanced. Better luck next year ladyboy.

coming to Asia just to talk shit
People go to Thailand to fuck your women on the cheap. They don't need to go there to talk shit to you.

faggot!
we literally birthed your economy with our spending our vacations there.
your our playground little thai boy
ill take $1000 aud and fuck every female in your family.

sage

Must suck to have a small cock and watching your mum get fucked by tourists for a tenner.

OP's mom is cheaper, must advised others not to pay more than a fiver, also must only be done with a rented dick.

Fuck off.

By flag distribution I'm pretty sure at least 80% of these international LARPers are using the same low-effort set of web proxies I occasionally use.

Sad desu, the piss is real.

Do it, specifically target sex tourists. Especially if they are Canadians.

Attached: 1383348552578.jpg (553x432, 85K)