Adolf hitler golden yod

I've been looking into astrology a little and found out adolf hitler had a golden yod, this forms a star of david, what did god mean with this?

Attached: hitleryod.jpg (450x462, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astro-charts.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtu.be/zkP0Cd5VGxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yods are apparently quite rare and a lot of nazi leaders had them, any astrologers here can tell me more about yods?

Attached: 1536985866336.jpg (467x437, 48K)

Problem is Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter ALL were in a yod for the whole year for a bunch of people.

A Yod—also known as the “finger of fate” or “finger of God”—is a rare astrological aspect that involves any three planets in the horoscope that form an isoceles triangle. Ini a yod, two planets are sextile to each other, and both are then quincunx to a third planet.

The Yod can indicate powerful mystical forces in a person or event—or a deeply-entrenched block that must be worked through with skill and careful negotiation. Often something hidden must be forced to the surface, and only through major excavation and prying can this come to light.

People born with Yods in their birth charts can be tireless workers or “difficult” personalities. There is an intensity to their life mission and a sense that the clock is ticking, that their time is short and they must fulfill their destiny here on earth.

I've only been looking into this for a little while but most sites/people i came across say yods are rare, I got 4 yods in my natal chart so wanna know more about this stuff, got any good sites/books?

bump any astrologyfags here?

that's a pentacle, not a star of david

Thats not a star of david it doesnt have 6 sides

>star of David
That's 6 pointed not 5 pointed. And there is no such thing as a "star of David." That's just a very successful psy-op. What you're talking about is a star of chiun/rephan/moloch/saturn.

Venus makes a pentacle in the sky while moving. It's not Saturn. You can't be under 18 as well as over 45 and a gas station worker to post here.

>pentacle
People who worship the God of this world or seek world domination (quite the same, see Sol Invictus) have this in their chart.

READING COMPREHENSION you moron. What OP posted is a pentacle. I said that what OP is talking about -- the so-called star of David, is 6 pointed, not 5 pointed. I then went into what the 6 pointed star really is. You fucking idiot you didn't even properly understand my post before judging it and you have the nerve to talk to me like that? Kys you retarded tarotkike.

oh you're right it's a pentacle i'm retarded

how do i know if i have a yod or not? faggot

how does one figure out if they have a yod?

this

this

OP ANSWER U FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1536321767133.png (600x450, 69K)

astro-charts.com

how do you know the TIME when he was born?
protip
>this thread is bs

I just checked my chart out and I apparently have Thors Hammer and a Small Quintile Triangle. Could you tell me what that means?

>visit my website and enter your name and place of birth
no thanks

Wilhelm Wulff, the German astrologer seconded by Heinrich Himmler, rectified Hitler’s birth time to 6:03:27 pm. In early 1923, Wulff used this chart to accurately predict the 8-9 November 1923 Beer Hall Putsch.

no sorry just got into astrology recently

>gaslighting, sliding kike
Take it to /x/
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.13M)

does birth time change things significantly?

well find one yourself lazy faggot, you're on every jewish list anyway who gives a shit

you need birthtime to determine your rising sign, there are calculators where you can select that you don't know your birthtime, but not sure if it will be able to calculate yods that way

kek

youtu.be/zkP0Cd5VGxo

LMAO, oh man i gotta see this

It's good shit. Really makes ya think. Hitler has no remorse and said humanity needed him to do what he did to allow for more love.

when does the good part start

>rectified
Ooookay.