This is just your friendly reminder that posting on Jow Forums is yelling into an isolated echo-chamber...

This is just your friendly reminder that posting on Jow Forums is yelling into an isolated echo-chamber, but posting the truth on larger websites like youtube and twitter is actually making progress.

We need to go on the offensive far more than we are currently doing. The meme-war didn't end when we elected the Zionist stooge that is Trump into the white-house. Stop allowing yourselves to get so complacent.

Attached: 0oootitled.jpg (768x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZIi1I92qC4?list=PLVJWbIX3P22C5NE0RrCTCaH5uEXjsH5Ll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twitter keeps banning me and then requiring a phone number

So I’m fucked unless you have another suggestion

I really like this chubby stinker
youtu.be/PZIi1I92qC4?list=PLVJWbIX3P22C5NE0RrCTCaH5uEXjsH5Ll

He's a kyke war-mongering schill like you.

make a throwaway gmail account with a throwaway Google voice phone number. weaponize their own tools

If I post the stuff I post here on Twitter I will get arrested. Call me a pussy, it's true, but I like not being in a prison full of pakis.

If you can guarantee that a girl who looks like that pic will be my gf then I'll meme war with patrick little, otherwise

Attached: 1521758666667.png (540x500, 355K)

gib sauce

Trump is president, we won the meme war you (((faggot.)))

>BRAPPPPPPPPP

Based

>posting truth on jewtube

yeah right, no sorry, tried that the kikes will censor and delete it.There is no point.

I only use jewtube for irrelevant garbage just like the kikes want it to be. That site should never be taken seriously. Neither is twatter.

fake phone number dumb n***er

>This is just your friendly reminder that posting on Jow Forums is yelling into an isolated echo-chamber
If it was then you kikes wouldn't be here trying to subvert it. You're gonna get gassed you filthy kike.

Sauce on this braphog lad

Sauce.

Angelica Maria, literally two seconds in google images

>what is vpn
>what is tor
Nigger you have like a hundred ways to anonymise yourself on the internet

I agree. We should make more raids. I dont remember when was the last time we made a proper raid.

google voice, use email aliases.

On those sites you get banned under a day.

Man the harpoons

Yo sause?

Her butt smells like Taco Bell.

>he

in 5 years maybe, shes perfect there, but no way she doesnt gain 50 pounds

Guess what. I post do Jow Forums and don’t even wait for replies. Just close the thread and move on

fag

How is it an echo chamber when 90% of threads on this board is Jow Forums BTFO threads like yours?

Attached: 1515639977453.png (480x800, 309K)

Jesus fuck

Attached: 557396.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

>like youtube and twitter is actually making progress.
by getting your account banned/shadow-banned
I got my youtube accounts banned when they weren't such stuck up bitches.

>posting on Jow Forums is yelling into an isolated echo-chamber
That's literally the exact opposite of what Jow Forums is. Jow Forums is the most anti-consensus site on the internet. Go try to talk about literally any opinion on Jow Forums, left or right, see how many people shit on you. See how many people rip your argument to threads and force you to defend to it within an inch of your life. See how you get dumped in a quarry when you can't back up every last fragment of your beliefs. Go on, start posting, try surviving here for a day.

just reverse image it you dumb mutt

>Drops entire life to find a comparable sex toy

fair enough, but i'm sure you'll agree that this place is a fantastic pressure relief valve, can you imagine if some of the vitriol on this site were to make its way onto the regular internet?

>youtube censored a video of an old jewish amateur historian / collector because he has evil nazi stuff in his collection
I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I am.