Its Okay To Be White: Million Poster Pinup

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>No wheat paste - we are not commie vandals
>tape/staple

Attached: ITOBW.jpg (176x250, 3K)

Dont alter, those saying to are shills

Attached: The Guide.jpg (125x83, 2K)

No Wheat Paste, tutorial.

Attached: IOTBW METHOD.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Bump

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Our message of tolerance is enough
I love you guys.

Attached: IOTBW_rules.png (841x559, 312K)

Attached: 1510694269146.png (1200x800, 864K)

>No phase 2
So the whole point is to get chimps to chimp out? Where's the fun in that

>Anywhere legal
>Car windshields
Oh...

Your thread is sinking op

bump for OP

do it

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen

now way its gayer than what i did yo your dad last night nigger.. i saw you jerking it in the closet dont even play son

god idea. so it mostly in black areas and universities.

i dont think OP understands anything. the message has run its course. a cop just broke into a guys home ans shot him. if you dont act now there is no hope because beaners and niggers and poos outnumber the white man in america and arabs get to be counted as non hispanic white in america. your actually at 37% not 39%

Q kept larping about a race war. the media seems to think that was a great idea which is why they kept acting like Q was a real thing not a faggy larp on a dead discord

what cop?

I live in all white suburban ethno-city. Get some $money$, get on my level, and then maybe you'd stop making gay ass threads.

This is by far your most effective campaign because its simple. Like you say anyone who tries to go above and beyond is a shill.

Good goy, just run away from the problem and bury your head in the sand. Maybe it won't affect you before you die if you wish hard enough.

You must be too broke to live in an all white area. Must really suck to be you. Keep fighting a battle that most whites don't care about and never will. Get some income. SSI doesn't count.

Thanks for bumping the thread again, nigger.

It doesn't matter how much this is bumped because no one is actually going to do this gay ass shit (including you). Top tier lol cringe.

Okay

Yes you're right south Africa is paradise.

ill throw some up still have a few from the first time, sounds like another fun time
I'll even get to wear my favorite mask

Attached: masked hero.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

My ancestors were not retarded enough to immigrate to South Africa. Not my problem, low IQ inbred dutch/english shit.

The concern trolling itt fucking glows

Attached: CC0A0F8F-5530-4F1B-AA1C-C1B7142209A5.gif (290x268, 1.24M)

doing this lame iotbw thing again? why doesnt pol actually do something meaningful instead of doing jack shit? we are witnessing the destruction of the west and you fools want to annoy people with paper.

newsflash: NO ONE CARES

we are watching the USA and Europe be destroyed at every angle. and you idiots are wasting time.

you didnt help trump win. you arent changing any narrative. pol has never done shit except be slightly funny and a mild time waster for bored people.

western civilization is dead and the blood is on your hands for having the power to stop it and not doing jack shit.

way to go pol. absolutely worthless, just like your fathers.

Inb4 shill. not a shill. just telling the truth. and the truth hurts.

Attached: 1536992171597.jpg (542x675, 126K)

Nice job posting your ideas of what is "meaningful" shill.

sorry, go back to your iotbw playtime with glitter and kids cutting scissors. while the west is dying, you can keep playing until your lineage is destroyed.

iotbw goys

totally not another false flag.

everyone who doesnt agree is a shill.

Shill confirmed. Thanks for playing, shill.

need more bumps
i wanna see what happenss to burger land
^^your a dumb fucking mutt larp for once
get out and do something yah shit cunt

Attached: 1537172856729.jpg (750x753, 87K)

not a shill. go back to your playtime while your country is being destroyed. if anyone is a shill, its you faggots keeping pol distracted from the reality with stupid bullshit kid games. keep letting george soros destroy the west, keep letting the media destroy white people, keep letting immigrants rape your women.

oh but wait, you got a faggy little iotbw poster. yay pol we did it!

you guys have lost and there is no one to blame but yourselfs

Lel. What the fuck do you know about our fathers? Tell me o great swami, what you’re doing to halt the decline of the West...

>not a shill
>proceeds to say a bunch of stupid shill shit
Okay, shill

Newfag confirmed

you all are the reason why the west has died. in fact, continue with your playtime. i guess the grownups will have to do this for you faggots like always. stay out of the way

You’ve been here since 2014 at the latest I’m guessing.

Whatever you say, shill.

Probably a breddit/fugee

ah yes, you are the true oldfag. that makes it even worse. not only have you been lazy, but youve been lazy for over a decade. way to really fight for the west and protect your loved ones, good job.

> lel man pol and Jow Forums is just a joke lel. we just do it cause we are bored but unironically take credit for shit we didnt do. but we are totally just a joke lol. even though we are the largest hivemind of free speech left on the internet. oh the west is being destroyed? heh, what do you expect us to do? we are neets remembers haha.

fucking pussies all of you.

Probably 22-26 from a good home, arts major, New York or NoCal, actually donates to political parties, atheist, drive a non descriptive sedan or hatchback

What are YOU doing to stop the decline of the West then faggot? I’d fucking kick your fucking teeth in you poofter.

wrong on all fronts. again, let the grownups handle the real shit and stick to your glitter and kiddy scissors. look mommy i made an iotbw poster again! thats great aussie - lets put it on the fridge for muhammed to see.

you people are the reason why the west is the way it is. you let jews walk all over you and go hey man we are just a joke lel, what did you really think we would take responsibility? heh, we are losers. but we got trump elected heh.

>Still hasn't actually posted anything of substance.
A shill through and through.

Post a pic of your hand with timestamp. I bet your nails are perfectly manicured, you’re pasty white and you’ve never punched a cunt in the face before. I’m 100% right, and I’ve just called you out for being a /lefty/pol faglord who hasn’t done shit for your (((race))). You’ve been fingered dickhead. We know what you are.

Are you aware retard that change to people perspective doesnt come at an instant ?
For years whites have been hammered with this collective guilt bullshit, you have to start slowly and with something simple and relatively minor. You need to make being white being normal again.

youre a fucking pussy that has never taken responsibility. our forefathers actually did something and created america, and yes even Australia. and what do you have to carry on this lineage? a fucking retarded ass flyer while china and jews invades your homeland.

again, you want to know why the west is being destroyed? look in the MIRROR YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUSSIE. GO BACK TO YOUR FOSTERS BEER AND VOLLEYBALL FAGGOT WHILE IMMIGRANTS RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND DESTROY FREE SPEECH.

then again austraila never really did anything anyway

you are correct. it takes generations to reverse or make a change.

now ask yourself, what took so long to see this damage? if they started back in the 30's, why have the jews always had the upper hand since day one?

and you really think a fucking peice of shit flyer is the best way? are you kidding me?

Hand pics with time stamp or explain what you’re doing to address the problem cockgobbler. This creative avoidance is tiresome

He won't, because he's a shill and he knows it. It's why he had to "in b4" his first post about being a shill, because he knew that he was being that obvious.

Post high quality version of poster please.

haha i aint gotta timestamp anything you retard. hey, we are anonymous right? oh, now you want proof that im not a lefty by looking at my skin tone. kek - yes, you have to be shades of brown to understand hard work. i bet you couldnt deadlift 1 plate.

go back to your iotbw glitter project. im done with you. let us grownups run your government while you pretend to help. good job pol - we will put it on the fridge for everyone to see! kek

Attached: 1535323847770.png (3508x4961, 92K)

You say ‘we grownups’
Who is we? Be specific.

> hey mr trump - we did it ! we stuck it to the jews! and the media!

> what did you do sonny?

> we put these iotbw posters everywhere and um, it was really funny because it was ironic cause like the media always shills against whites and stuff and it was really fun!

> thats great buddy. here lets put it on the fridge. and we will give israel 10 billion dollars in aid as a reward. now you run along and do another project!

> yay thanks daddy!

all of you are fucking retarded idiot pussies and are the reason why the west is destroyed. YOU ARE THE REASONS WHY THE JEWS HAVE AND CONTINUE TO WIN.

Yes.
Its called baby steps.
Just like with fighting addiction, you first need to get addiction under control.
Lower the dosage, engage in addiction less often etc.

Leave jews out of it, they have nothing to do with it ans your desperate attempt to silence people and stop them from advancing their cause speaks volumes about how you dont care.

Thanks for the bump, shill.

OP Is done having a death of dying.
This fag is trying to subvert it, it worked too well last year.

Note the slow demolition of this shill, and the ever increasing shrill reeeeeeing when it doubles down and can’t, by way of stupidity or employment contract do any of the following
- state clearly how long it has been on the chins
- state clearly what measures it has taken to combat the subversion of western society
And
- state who ‘the grownups are’

Get the fuck off my board faggot.

Dude these people don't even know how to sage, they are just bumps at this point.

What the fuck is the font? Look for the inverted comma that's above the capitalized T and it's curved to the left.

no, the reality is that YOU dont care. the battle has been going since the 30s and you idiots wont do shit with a little flimsy poster. this shit has gone on for decades and NOW you want to do something? gtfo. like i said, you guys are the reason the west is like it is now. It is YOUR FAULT

this wont be anyones board for very much longer you idiot. and you will have no one to blame but yourself. the game is over. thanks for your contribution and thank your family for me. oh wait, your family didnt do shit either. waste of time and space

Das rite. The leafbro and that other fucker who sorta directed this and the MBMC ops are top cunts. This faggot is Ctr tier shit

let us grownups handle the real shit behind doors like we always do. you guys have no idea what youre talking about and whats at stake. but hey - Jow Forums is just for jokes and giggles! we dont want to take responsibility. but you see trump - we did that :P

none of you guys have done shit. you fuckers have no idea what really goes down.

This is some pretty cringey larping, even for a shill.

Cool dude thanks, my idiot asses first time making this thread after last one got pruned.
Subversive shills are subversive.
Acting like the best states with the lowest crime rates arent mostly homogeneously white.
We did last year, remember what we did anons.
Not the hero we deserve, but the one we need.
More subversives.

It’s worse than that. I’d be changing ip every few minutes to press concern trolling, but even then this fucker would,stick out like dogs bollocks. I’d be a great shill but cbf

I got mine pre printed out ready and waiting.

Prvt Autismo reported for duty.

Whomst’ve be the grownups?

yeah, honestly these shills are really bad at this.

>arguing with the paid shills
its not retards
who would post these threads?
they're so obviously forced, by creating controversy and prewriting news articles

they've done it a few times. this week we had the Nike coupon in vice - exactly the same as starbucks one. a couple of youtuber ecelebs were the only ones hyping it IRL, and it made it to fox. fake news is a job too

Captain Retard acknowledges you.

This idea got me really excited and I couldn’t wait for Halloween. I made a few improvements on the design and put up about 50 over the past couple weeks.

Great job, bros!

Attached: D07A5259-1000-4F31-B6FC-BCECDD31970F.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

So when do we start putting these us?

Hahahahaha

Go to any office supply and buy a custom stamper. Every single bill. There is no way in fuck (((THEY))) can link it back. Default is it was random change.

Attached: 1522812927724.jpg (2048x1152, 761K)

We have our message, what we did last year and what we continue. No matter what until you idiots accept it we will tell you that it is ok to be of a certain ethnicity.

yes you did it last year. you made a few tv stations, and a few blogs, and news blogs. not one person was actually swayed or subverted in anyway. you have to do this EVERYDAY. you idiots wait a year. but hey, pretend like your helping while west is being destroyed

i know dude, its just frustrating man. we are witnessing the death of the west and shills are pumping this iotbw BS trying to distract anons from real shit that can help with REAL FUCKING CRIMES YOU IDIOTS. THE USA NEEDS YOUR HELP.

the same grownups that were established to actually fucking save the usa in the 50s. now get the fuck off of MY BOARD

Halloween.
Good Job! Make sure to identify yourself and then salute your lord and saviour adolf hitler and threaten to shoot minorities.

Hello kike

Could I suggest to any anons not skintypoo ordering self inking stamps like pic related. I’ll leave it up to your imagination how they can be deployed... take all precautions regarding opsec on delivery ofc

Attached: 2E1D490D-7774-419A-BB94-51805B924536.jpg (2048x1350, 599K)

So what exactly is your point? That unless we nuke israel tomorrow any action we take is some kind of counterproductive larp?.

>a few
The shill is scared

Attached: iotbw.png (7537x7784, 2.79M)

Dude you are literally retarded.
You lack basic psych knowledge which is typical for some basement dwelling incel.

Fuck off.

Does posting this posters around hurt West? In what way?

Good One.
We made national news and watched idiots flip out over the phrase it is ok to be a part of an ethnicity, and then try to justify that flipping out.
Literally get out then, these are free bumps
The same grownups who ruined our economy, jobs, borders, security, and made us serve the jews through the military?

you dont understand. you are distracting anons from actually helping the real shit. this iotbw didnt do shit and wont do shit this year. fucking morons dude.

completely delusional. again, pol think it actually helps and is super smart. you guys didnt get trump elected and you didnt scare anyone. nice try though

enjoy your immigrants while you run around with a mask posting flyers kek

if i were a shill, wouldnt i want to destroy the thread? why am i bumping this?

enjoy making a few blogs and cnn again kek. fucking idiots wasting TIME

>the real shit
You still haven't named any of this "real shit" yet, shill.

Then fuck off, if this is idiots wasting time.Makes the media look stupid for just a printer, tape, and one night of our lives we dont have to spend dealing with retarded children asking for candy.

What exactly should Anons do to help the real shit?

Derailing shill is derailing user.

no shit sherlock. your shilling is obvious kek
these threads pays their bills.
they don't give a fuck about you or I.

>the same grownups that were established to actually fucking save the usa in the 50s. now get the fuck off of MY BOARD
Name them. AND poast hand and Id with timestamp. And describe what your doing to lessen the decline of the West.
You’ve done none of this,
You just like cock don’t you

>two people love my version
>you call me a kike
“It’s afraid”.

Attached: F8F5B529-E0CC-4D2A-BB55-B0532A8D6405.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Print out exact copies of the poster.
Grab tape or a stapler, were not commie fucks who use wheat paste.
On halloween hide your powerlevel (use a disguise because leftists love to trash that pretty little career)
Then post these around, specifically at uni's, highschools, etc. but dont do illegal shit.
Do not modify it, the unity, simplicity, and message are what strengthen us.

Yeah no people posting that shit are false-flaggers.

You rode the short bus, didn't you?