I am conflicted

Is it just bantz or do we all actually have a leg to stand on when we try to tell America how to fix their gun problems?
Admitted it mainly seems to come from comedians so hard not to just see it as bantz that Americans get angry about.
youtube.com/watch?v=MrRAO_vG_K4
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

Attached: gunviolencechart-jpg.png (390x293, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slmpd.org/images/2017_Homicide_Stats_for_Website.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/18/australias-rate-falls-to-record-low-of-one-person-per-100000
couriermail.com.au/rendezview/170-reasons-to-stand-up-to-violence-in-2018/news-story/08c130fef99c662d77b8be2b4af5d8e3
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/08/robert-farago/trace-civilians-70-times-guns-u-s-police-military-combined/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Want the redpill on murders in the USA?

Attached: 8 crime statistics 3.png (1469x744, 31K)

So the blacks are wiping themselves out?
What do racist people complain about so much exactly?

You are not supposed to notice this kind of thing. Bad Goyhim. You are supposed to meditate constantly on the Tragedy of the Holocaust.

U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A!

Kek

Niggers kill each other with illegally purchased firearms. Liberals use this as a means to push gun control which pisses of conservatives since its disingenuous. Generally conservative=/=racist. Actual racists don't give a fuck either way just like with abortion

And that's a good thing...?

Take niggers and spics murdering each other out and see what you get

>lower than canada
Hah! Fuck you leafs

Your solution works as well as feeding a baby to a dingo to stop its crying

But the school shooting thing, that seems to have a pattern of white sociopaths stealing dads gun and killing a bunch of people.

>3.7

Oh wow, guess it's time to ban guns

They never will.

Look at medpackland. We have a lot of guns. Big guns. No one gets shot.

All it is doing is pointing out what everyone knows.

We don't, literally nobody cares about the gang crime problem. Liberals don't care about gun violence because most gun violence happens to their precious little pets and they won't ever admit that. Conservatives see the non-problem for the non-problem it is because they actually understand guns and what causes the violence.

fpbp

Those "stats" call self defense killings and police shootings "murder". Leftists should all move to Detroit.

Bad aim?

Ja

I should say 'don't actually' they'll piss and moan for more control about an issue they know nothing about to virtue signal how much they care about kids and how much conservatives must not.

Its a meme. Literally. Columbine kicked it off in a big way and every disaffected retard knows they can get famous and the media won't shut up about it if they do a shooting. That's why its usually at schools and not say, shooting up somewhere else kids happen to be. Because its a meme and if you don't highlight it and put it in the news and screen over every detail forever people don't copycat. One of the things they don't tend to cover except in passing is that there is literally a formula you can use which is fairly accurate predicting the time between attacks based on media coverage, because people will copy cat off a big one.
There's not an easy logistical solution to taking away guns that doesn't simply ramp up crimes like rape and murder so while tragic the cost is essentially worth it though optimally people would stop giving these fucks air and they'd knock it off.

If America had 18 million people and didn't have it's history then sure, it could work like Aus. Guns scare me (britbong) but if Americans ever lose their guns, that's it. It's all over. It'll never happen though, not without a war

>But the school shooting thing, that seems to have a pattern of white sociopaths stealing dads gun and killing a bunch of people.
Maybe its because the teachers are telling them they have no future and the American dream is dead. Pushing SJW shit that most logical people are repulsed by.

They are all white males, which is the most hated minority in (((medias))) and by liberals online. Such an open hatred targeted to young individuals can only go bad. Targetting the school is a completely understandable reaction because they tend to be bullied by negroes and other subhumans there, and of course the (((teachers))) make sure nothing is done against that.

> (OP)
>If America had 18 million people and didn't have it's history then sure, it could work like Aus. Guns scare me (britbong) but if Americans ever lose their guns, that's it. It's all over. It'll never happen though, not without a war
If demographics keep changing they'll just strip the 2nd down to nothing
Give it 50 years and we'll have gun control like mexico

Not enough muslims yet, latinos or africans, SooN!.

We have guns too.
we have 25 million people.

Attached: wew.jpg (543x292, 33K)

only happens cuz lefty media hypes the ever loving shit out of them and you get instant infamy. It'll only get worse as the years go by

Oy vey, delete this image immediately!

An another less lethal example of this. Gum is banned in Singapore. Why? What the fuck is wrong with Singapore? Well at it turns out, someone got the bright idea that they could jam subway doors with gum, rendering them inoperable. People took a liking to this and it kept fucking happening. Despite that the world is full of countries that have both subway systems and gum only Singapore has an issue with this, because it became a meme. And even then, incidents didn't happen that often, it was just a pain when it did and became part of the public consciousness so everyone noticed when it did happen. So Singapore banned gum because their people abused having gum and subways.

See The British people and other Europeans are less inclined to violence.

>when we try to tell America how to fix their gun problems
The problem is nobody fucking asked for your help.

The only gun problem I got is that ammo is expensive.

But we have all sorts in this country as well, your niggers are a breed apart from all other niggers.

This, You guys bred a lot of the violence out of those animals and made them docile with that whole slave trade.

How many knife murders per London?
Also how can you murder a gun? It's not a person

What would you do if you came across webm related like I did?

Attached: wolf.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Also the results of memes. Our niggers get upptiy on a steady diet of being spoiled shits who sit around glorifying violence while having the most childish understanding of it imaginable. They are completely divorced from the idea of responsibility because the media ignores anything they do.

Leave it alone.
We have these things called Dingoes that steal your babies, you do the same thing with them.

Attached: dingo.jpg (500x300, 141K)

Those white people where Jews by the way.
No white kid ever shot up a school you jew.

Attached: 1536007341194.jpg (1008x1024, 187K)

I honestly don't pay attention to jews.
Good to know though.

Story ? Did you shot the wild doggo or what ?

THIS MAKES ME THINK WE ARE THE SECOND IN THE WORLD IN HAVING GUNS YET WE AREN`T ON THAT LIST

slmpd.org/images/2017_Homicide_Stats_for_Website.pdf

St. Louis had 205 murders last year. 135 suspects arrested. All but one of them were black. The one white guy was arrested with 3 black guys for a gang homicide.

Statistics are easy to manipulate

The ones you want are TOTAL murder rate and ETHNICITY of murderers. You'll see the same results in every nation, black gangs topping the charts and south America having the highest total rate.

No, "we" don't have a leg to stand on. When you control for population per capita and ethnic demographics, the USA is as safe as Europe re: gun crime. Eurofaggots and Can/Aus/NZ think that they're eviscerating this argument by mentioning their low rates of gun homicide whilst conveniently sidestepping the fact that the USA has five or six times their population and refusing to engage the racial component of the argument.

In America Wolfs know what's up. In Canada you'd get eaten. Webm related

Attached: wolfthing.webm (740x416, 2.63M)

fyi australia's total murder rate didn't go down after the gun ban, you crazy cunts just switched to killing each other with knoives and bashing each other over the head with hammers and shit

>whilst conveniently sidestepping the fact that the USA has five or six times their population
You did read that per 100 000 residents?

Sauce? Would love it. Fpbp if sauce

Look at Brazil and Mexico for why disarming citizens doesn't actually solve anything. The people that everyone should be afraid of having guns are criminals, who are lawless by definition.

Imagine if no blacks

Re-read my post please.

You are right, America only has over 3x the murder rate when compared to Australia and that is when you include all murderes in Australia and only gun related in America.
And remember... we have minorities here too..
30% of our population that is 7.5 million people.

American ex-pat here. My teachers NEVER told me this. What they did give me was that meme about how I absolutely have to go to college to be successful. Instead, I got married (to a French girl, hence why I'm here) and got certified to teach English as a second language, and I'm making twice as much money as my sister, who went to college for web design and now has to cut hair for a living and a mountain of student debt with no realistic chance of paying it off anytime soon.

There is literally zero correlation between firearm ownership and firearm homicides not only internationally, but also within the United States.

Attached: gun ownership and homocides.png (1698x730, 73K)

Graph for international.

Attached: International Firearm Ownership and Homicides.png (1558x1006, 105K)

>Denmark
You have among the lowest amount of niggers anywhere in Europe.

big thonk

The average was 300+ murders per year with a population of 18 million down to an average of 200+ murders per year with a population of 25 million.
So you are simply wrong.

>3.7
>murders per 100,000 resident
Nigger, that's less than 0.0001% We make high precision machines and aerospace components with much higher a number of tolerance than that fucking number.

murders and violence in general was already on a downward trend, the ban had no effect

Playing the deviled avocado here but you need to provide a source with that image. Otherwise you just end up with that retarded Science/Time dark ages graph.

Trend probably would have kept going down but you know what stopped completely?
Mass shootings.
We had 15 in the 17 years leading up to our gun bans and not a single one since.

I just don't get whats so wrong about making guns more regulated, shouldn't be easy to get a gun.

I know you probably never been out of your small shit hole town but we shot all our wolves in Canada.
Not every place in Canada is Toronto you nigger.

>I just don't get whats so wrong about making guns more regulated, shouldn't be easy to get a gun.
It's pretty regulated everywhere you retard.

So? if the same amount of people died to stabbings or strangling is it better than being killed in mass shootings? The same amount of people are dead at the end of the day. You're patting yourself on the back about an emotional victory and that exact attitude is what gets you cucked out of the ability to defend yourself

Can't you buy a gun at walmart?
Just walk in and walk out with a gun?

Exactly. As if niggers being responsible for 50% of those homocides isn´t enough of a wake up call. The rest of the world have to hear endlessly about how guns are responsible. Just look at the fucking global murderrates and then look at US's changing demographics which they say is 'a good thing'.
Here´s a fact for all you faggots and it repeats itself WHEREVER. The least likely ones to out of the blue murder you civilian upon civilian are; East asians or what we call orientals, and
huwhite people or what you call europeans. The worst culprits on the other end of the street so to speak are; Niggers, south americans, and middle easterners, in that order. 90% of everyone else is inbetween these basically. It´s again and again the same thing. SO! when you import people from different countries, it might be worth THINKING ABOUT. Because that´s what you statistically are likely to get. That those crime and murder rates from those areas will go into your own crime and murderrates and push them upwards! It´s just common sense!

>our wolves in Canada.
>country flags
wow

When was your last race war against the muslims?
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
Doing alot with those guns mate.

after a background check etc

cute non-sequitur, do aussie """"riots"""" always look like gay pride parates?

Yeah thats about all we had, they made it a bit more complicated.
Any law abiding citizen still has no problems getting a gun though, i even have a friend who owns a 12 gauge ar 15, admitted he can't take it off his property still neat though.

Yes. it is hot here.
Plus it isn't gay until you blow.

Look up murders in general, do you care about the tools used? Or the death in general you basic bitch

>sage

Attached: D87A9FE4-1F2E-47D2-B84A-CFA4C445E907.jpg (872x1024, 95K)

then why the fuck do you faggots constantly crow about having a gun ban if it's so fucking easy to still get guns
which is it?
did you ban guns or not?

Because they are impatient poofters not willing to go through the around 2 years of fuckery to get that type of license.

Do more research, they aren't sociopaths. The life they are raised in is absolutely horrible.
I'm going to tell you what Americas problem is right now.
It's parenting. Parenting is not what it used to be. People are letting their children either run their lives, or they completely ignore their children and selfishly do whatever they want.
American parenting is at the absolute worst it's ever been in our history. And you are seeing it with the current atmosphere that is rising out of the US.

>I'm going to tell you what Americas problem is right now.
>It's parenting.
SSRI's and social media bullying is probably a more of the issue with those few school shootings you have had over the years which wasn´t the case before in the US. SSRI's can have psychotic episodes as rare side effects. So really people who aren´t in a mental institution shouldn´t be pumped full with those drugs.
The other crime and murder rates, which are actually what matters/what is the largest problem is due to this. And notice whenever someone brings up this fact. They get ignored almost no matter how many times you bring it up, because they know it´s true, but they don´t want it to be so they just go.
>hey shut up, you can´t say that or you are racist, go away it´s clearly the gun itself that goes on murder spree.

If you google murders in Australia you will see we average less than 250 a year for a population of 25 million.
2017 saw an all time record low for homicide cases in Australia.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/18/australias-rate-falls-to-record-low-of-one-person-per-100000
couriermail.com.au/rendezview/170-reasons-to-stand-up-to-violence-in-2018/news-story/08c130fef99c662d77b8be2b4af5d8e3

People who don't have guns can't protect their right to meme with guns.
Remember that. Especially you yuropeons.

Attached: 1508345351728.jpg (600x480, 78K)

This kills the American.

>what is a VPN for 100, Alex

Remember, Australians have over 3.2 million more guns than the Australian military and all other government institutions combined.

Tell me all about how you seppos have a better chance of overthrowing your government than we do, please.

Attached: 1.jpg (547x481, 81K)

Kek

Attached: hun gunz.png (664x538, 46K)

we have 10x as many guns as you have people

>Australians have over 3.2 million more guns than the Australian military
Maybe that's why you can still meme. Maybe.
>you seppos have a better chance of overthrowing your government
Don't need to. We can still meme without government interference. Uncle Sam knows he'll have to pry our shitposts from our cold dead hands.

Attached: 1528505206979.jpg (720x720, 69K)

wew
>we have 10x as many guns as you have people
You also have over 10x as many people than they do, it´s not really a good argument. But i don´t think anyone has any doubt that americans would be able to defend themselves though.

And you are fighting a military with Apache attack helicopters and a budget larger than most countries have a GDP.
What are we fighting?
60 tanks?
A couple of broken American jets that will be out of ammo within 3 days?
What are they going to occupy the whole country with 20,000 blokes? give me a break.

>i don´t think anyone has any doubt that americans would be able to defend themselves though.
don't forget the big military and therefore big amounts of veterans. If things got real hairy, you can bet there'd be exmilitary training the rebellion.

>But i don´t think anyone has any doubt that americans would be able to defend themselves though.
Well if you want to get right down to it.
>Civilians Own 70 Times More Guns Than U.S. Police and Military Combined
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/08/robert-farago/trace-civilians-70-times-guns-u-s-police-military-combined/

>And you are fighting a military with Apache attack helicopters and a budget larger than most countries have a GDP.
The US military wouldn´t start carpetbombing civilians so the euro based warfare force multiplier system is terrible for a civil war which you also saw in afghanistan and other places. If you can just carpet bomb everything then nobody has anyy chance. But that won´t be the situation at all. What is perfect military wise for dealing with civil war/guerilla warfare would be some gigantic infantry army such as the chinese have for instance.

>our military is pathetic we're so much better than you
is this really your argument? lol

also pic related for your >helicopters argument

Attached: muh_gun_control.jpg (773x428, 157K)

I think most of the military would be on our side anyway. But there is no reason for that kind of thing right now so speculation is masturbation at this point.

>don't forget the big military and therefore big amounts of veterans. If things got real hairy, you can bet there'd be exmilitary training the rebellion.
Yes we´ve been over this atleast several thousand times on Jow Forums already when some idiot libtard says dont have any guns because what can you do against tank or helicopter or drone strike. An actual civil war the military won´t carpetbomb fellow americans. And huge insurrections in the military. Also it´s too small to engage the civilians infantry on infantry and therefore suck against guerilla warfare which it would be against an armed civilian population.

ah there it is yes.

Guns don't kill people, blacks do

They would if the jews told them to.
"the terrorists are there goyims go getem"

Attached: Jews.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)