Can you believe this?

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life?t=1537170947958

Attached: 1537163906796.jpg (662x768, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwMhIoRpYkE
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/03/the-trauma-of-facing-deportation
archive.fo/0H0wN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahahahah
sorry forgot

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Attached: 1528916486735.jpg (600x632, 39K)

Attached: hmmmmmmm.gif (310x301, 2.53M)

What a load of goat shit.

Christ. set the house on fire
Bet the cunts wake up real fucking quick.

Oh no that sucks

let them lay in their on piss and shit for a few hours, see how that works out

This, who the fuck falls for this sort of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=UwMhIoRpYkE

>(((Rachel Aviv)))
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/03/the-trauma-of-facing-deportation

Attached: _20180917_091049.jpg (720x1125, 150K)

It's MAGIC! But since they are now vegetables why not euthanize them so it saves on costs? I wish niggers went into comas when their feelings were hurt like this.

how is it possible to write this with a straight face?

liberals who are literally too stupid to consider that the media might actually be lying to them

It's literally holocauster-tier

This would make a neat comedy skit.
>go to apiary
>get a ripe box of the King's finest honeybees
>carry it to house
>give it a vigorious shaking
>throw it in the bedroom
>slam and lock the door
Look, muslim girls can flyyyyyyy

While I don't blame Trump for using the weapon in play (rural and suburban retards), I do blame the media who, through dubious inaction, legitimized said misinformation. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefited largely from the status quo to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have.

They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.

But yeah, go ahead and point the finger at identity politics or progressives or "globalists" or whatever other boogeyman they have you terrified of.

Dude, what the fuck are you on? This is like a 5 year old pretending to be sick so they can avoid cleaning their room.

you know what ends that? a news story about hundreds of refugee children being molested while in a coma like state. its not sudden, magical understanding that they will be molested if they fake a coma to prevent being deported but some how it gets through

That used to happen this me when I didn’t want to go to school. So sad.

projection: the post

Works both ways mate .

>It turns out my penis is magic and can wake people up from this specific kind of coma!

>and Sweden takes the lead

Attached: DELET_THIS.jpg (281x218, 22K)

Yes stay in Sweden please.

>Swedenitis

Attached: the happy political merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

They have to go back

Attached: 1529464094763.gif (245x213, 968K)

Sweden has entire parking lots of cars being torched by migrants. They've lapped us already, user.

Old news.

Yeah Sweden is the canary in the coal mine.

Chutzpah

alright Justin, it's past your bed time

Does the child consent if it is in a deportation-induced comalike state?

Attached: 1537002997159.jpg (600x675, 50K)

ITT: Trump's sycophants denigrating children for brave actions to save their parents

>"Sorry, we've exhausted almost every option, IVs and feeding tubes just aren't working. There is an experimental treatment, but it's barely been tested and potentially dangerous. Here goes nothing"
"Okay, you two can stay for fuck's sake"

Attached: 1489559192504.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

Swedes.

Only works in Sweden like that. In Canuckistan you can only wake up dogs from comas

Attached: 1537158354543.jpg (768x431, 31K)

Rachel fucking Aviv. Jesus, every time.

Dogs are actually good boys, though.

I like how they chose two cute white girls as the representative example of what a usual refugee looks like. obviously not a military-aged male Somali

>2017
IIRC this was proven to be an utter fucking farce, and when the kids were taken away from the jews "caring" for them, they recovered in a few hours

((White)) show your flag

Ta-Da!! spot on, Salim. just at the end of my shift!

>2017
I remember reading the same article somewhere in 2015. If I'm not mistaken it was even the same picture.

>While I don't blame Trump for using the weapon in play (rural and suburban retards),
Our economy is doing well thanks to trump when I went to Canada everything was abandoned or out of business.

Only believable part of the article

Attached: lying in bed.png (707x169, 13K)

This is satire right?
This can't be real.

It's literal propaganda that only brain dead retards would believe. This 'study' only exists so people can use it to claim those against blindly taking in millions of refugees are "heartless children killer".
I guarantee you if you were to walk into their room unannounced and pour a bucket of water over their face they'd get up and start cursing at you. If they know you're coming just get more creative, dump a nice bucket of worms onto them and watch them freak out

>white
Sure thing Ahmed

Attached: haha.jpg (2304x1728, 1.36M)

>Hundreds of refugees become NEET.

ftfy

Attached: 1534766187919.png (663x715, 202K)

>2015
Ah yes, Germany's greatest year

Attached: refugees-migrants-enter-slovenia-october.jpg (736x490, 90K)

Refugee children faking to be comatose in bed therefore I'll never have to see them or refugee children running around blowing themselves up in public. I guess this is more preferable of the two.

Attached: Whore.jpg (209x242, 8K)

It turns out they’ve found a cure. The moment their subhuman “parents” are granted “refugee” status or asylum, they’re magically fixed. Don’t kind do just the darndest things?

Holy fuck, they aren't even trying anymore.

Attached: 1537084085359.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

>30/03/2017

Somehow I think Merkel want to top her '15 record. Not long ago she talked about that 1.6 million "skilled worker" at least are needed.

I have to wait 4 weeks for an electrician and I live in a big city. I know a guy who wants to import 100 electricians from Turkey. I'm for that.
They can get rid of the gibs suckers, but if someone wants to work and has a job offer, I'm for that. Because its jobs that Hans with his five masters degrees in stupid non-marketable skills will not do anyway.

What are the odds that they:
1. Actually have a fucking education in the field
and
2. The standards in their country are the same in yours

But hey, I'm sure you can import some firemen to deal with the electrical fires.

I'm electrician myself. Trying to find a job at the moment. But somehow no one want to pay more than 12€ an hour. I wasn't an apprentice for 3 and a half years with 5 years job experience to get now less than without work.

There are enough skilled workers, but they want slave labour.

Exactly, it is illegal to own slaves in the old sense.. so they just import them undocumented and pay them fuck all, its happening all over the west

More likely they came to Europe and found out they are sandniggers. You would give up on life as well.

It is true that many of them give up on life though. Suicide is quite common among especially the Afghans. In fact, Uppdrag Granskning did an episode on this where they discovered more Afghans had died from suicide in Sweden than had been killed after being deported to Afghanistan.

God damn AGAIN! EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

This! why pay you fairly when they could pay a roach half?

Probably a lack of vitamin D. People talk shit about us snow niggers being pale AF, but it's not for nothing.

I'm so fucking angry and sad right now. They even demand for beginners advanced SPS knowledge. How in the world should this be possible?
My joice is right now to slave or drop out of the work force and live from ALG1/ALG2 and having at least freetime.

This, also. Even the unions get crashed. My last employer threatened that he would close the company if the people don't get out of the union. Now there are working literally refugees with the old really skilled workers. This refugees get half their payment and even this half payment is paid to a half from the state. So they cost the company 1/4 of a normal worker.

Afghans aren't that dark. It is a problem for Somalians though.

That reminds me of the play dead act my ex wife would do when I hit her.

This is how moot started Jow Forums

Do they have classes on how to write like a cunt in school for you "people"?

Low energy desu

Attached: ugly jew woman yaas queen.jpg (223x139, 7K)

Most vitamin D production is from light entering the eyes. That's why northerners have blue/green eyes. More light enters, more vitamin D produced.

Solution: Dont tell them they are getting deported

Attached: the-guardian-inherited-holocaust-trauma.png (1391x1514, 1.19M)

Are whites really this stupid? Maybe we should go extinct

They're still good for fucking, as long as they're alive. What's the problem with this?

I'm literally in tears right now. How can residency permits suffice as a cure without huge sums of cashgreendoughmoneypapercabbage being pumped directly into their accounts?

pls no

Attached: 19284719234.jpg (615x1018, 80K)

2017?

this shit started like 2004. it was a big deal since only swedish doctors are stupid enough to fall for it.

>NPR
>Jewish host/writer
>Migrants have it tough

Hat trick!

Doesn't matter what the doctors think. If the hospital administration tells them it's the truth, it's the truth.

Why do they put phone earplug in their nose?

Attached: 1535285916558.jpg (650x650, 107K)

>Refugee Children
Never seen one, but maybe they meant their rape childs

>they want slave labour.

Honestly on some level I wish we'd put as much pressure on the cocksuckers trying to get slave labor as on the illegal gibmedats.

We're in a new gilded age. Not sure if you Europeans had it but for us it was turn of the century where, surprise surprise, they flooded the US with so much cheap immigrant labor it allowed them to behave like robber-barons and treat workers like slaves because there's always another one around the corner.

They say talking to them in their sleep helps.

"Free Welfare in Isreal.."

this

Come to australia and make 50 dollars an hour doing normal shit and then like 70 dollars an hour doing high voltage shit

The same thing was done in Germany in the '60, '90 and now since 2015. First with Turks, after that Russians and Pols and now with Syrians and North Africans. Every time that happened labour was 10-20% less worth than before.

That would be great, but somehow I already feel guilty for leaving the sinking ship and abandoning every other sane person instead of fighting. From the other side my family is fighting against this for so long without positive result. I don't know. It feels like being abused by loved ones.

just euthanize them. leftys love euthanizing the comatose

Jews don't have a biological sense of shame.

Attached: 1531077836109.png (1122x1122, 1.13M)

Fucking Sweden. Geezuz Christ.
Heres a magic antidote..
Get a sharp pin , sneak up on lying crisis actor kids and poke them with it. Like magic they'll awaken.

It's made in the skin dude

You must not consume much NPR. Good.

It's made in both. The difference being how much of your skin is exposed vs your eyes. In the eyes, it's specifically the HCLE cells.

Kinda like how surgery and hormones are the only treatment for traps? They haven't even tried megadoses of LSD or lobotomies. Come on, do it for science!

Hat trick with these digits...

Attached: 1515039945114.jpg (640x513, 38K)

Lock the kids in a room with no food/water until they magically "wake up"

Can't survive without water ( 3-4 days max )

I bet if you started sawing one in half the other would "wake up' really fast. That's the cure for this.

Attached: 1523194420693.jpg (612x408, 35K)

Yep... or you put your hand on their mouth/nose and they'd wake up

You absolute fucking new fag
archive.fo/0H0wN

Attached: 1518867616341.png (716x724, 255K)