As an Australian, Jow Forums has made me scared of niggers. Wat do?

As an Australian, Jow Forums has made me scared of niggers. Wat do?

Attached: 4E1A5B19-52B5-417D-8068-FA1E6FF63F86.png (543x271, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

Attached: 2F83D248-9A72-4958-8E38-AC5B14B10875.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

You don't need to be scared of the individual black kid in a school full of 2000 whites.

But rather when they become numerous in your country, they act as pack animals.

Keep them out at the individual level and then you won't have to worry about the latter.

Move out of Melbourne.

A thank you would be nice.

I don't live there. I live in Brisbane. I was walking through the city today and saw only one throughout the entire today. he was walking home from school and wearing a private school uniform and he smiled at me.

>buy gun...a big gun.

>Australia
>buying a gun

Attached: 1532413484153.jpg (1024x675, 50K)

It's a legit and sensible fear. They're tribalistic, and collectively they have overall shit for morals. Don't get around large numbers of them. Some group or another among them is going to see you as a mark. When that number, two, four, however many, see their opportunity, you're going to be singled out and utilized. It's practically a rule of nature pertaining to niggers. Ignore at your own hurt.

Don't hang around niggers

Is it really that hard to get a weapon down under? What about getting a hunting license for killing rabbits and other critters? Blasting bunnies to bits with a .44 magnum sounds like a swell pastime when you're practically living in Mad Max land.

the countryside is a shithouse

>Triple threes tell truthful tales.
How could you get a hold of a gun in more urban environments? There has to be some gun-clubs or similar. I got two handguns from just plinking a few years at my local club.

deport them back to south africa and samolia

>just go to any sunday market and you will find a russian jew who sells knives.

> just plinking a few years at my local club.
>just
>a few years

Attached: caw.jpg (640x402, 52K)

Just vote for any of your 3+ nationalist parties, it's that fucking simple.

Yeah, we do have a lot of rules regarding firearms.
I'm planning on getting a hunting license, which is just a written test, some practical shooting and ~$40. Then I can buy up to 6 weapons, with an option to expand the license for more. At that point I could register as a weapons collector and just go apeshit and buy as much as I want. Within 5 years from being a nogunz, you could have a collection of 50 guns including automatic weapons here in Norway, if you play your cards right.
Not as free as the US of A, but the possibilities are there.

EZ mode is registering in the reservist officers union as a civilian reserve, and you can get an AR-15 (or similar) pretty quickly. "Downside" to that is if shit hits the fan, and they start scraping the barrel. that you could get drafted. But anyone who wouldn't enlist anyway at that point deserves to be drafted.

>get a gel blaster my friend they are the shit
>doubt you will fear with a convincing looking AR that can be modded to have almost air soft
>dont actually use it in self defence or you will ruin their legality for all and be voted the new ivan milat

Attached: 41663457_294249274705551_51536515175546880_n.jpg (720x470, 51K)

they are civic nationalists so whats the point...

why no qanda thread? Theyre the only reason to go on pol anymore

never relax

VOTE FOR LOWER IMMIGRATION, GET PEOPLE TO REALIZE RACE DIFFERENCES

Stay in Australia?

Start being scared of Jews too, they are more dangerous and will more or less shove those niggers as far up your arse as possible
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

Go to the gym every day and take up something like boxing, wrestling, muay thai ect. You will find you fear them less when you know how to handle yourself.
>Never relax

Kids need to know more than adults. They will gather around the one black kid as a cool token friend, next thing you know he has one of the white guys facing a wall while he plays this new game he invented where he winds up a haymaker from behind.

It’s not that hard to get a gun. It’s just a meme from Americans.

You don't need to be afraid of anyone, you need to be cautious. You need to be cautious of the people who seek to pit people against each other for financial gain, like CNN and their ilk. Tribalism will always exist, it is in our DNA. We need to maintain sovereignty of our nations but still work together in science. Science is the only way out of our inevitable global death spiral.

Can you buy crossbows, bows, or slings?

We used to kill people with those things too.

Failing all of that, pepper spray might work.

That is your pussy genes coming out. No one told you to be scared you giant faggot. Be wary. Understand that the most normal seeming nigger can and will snap at literally nothing and go on a rape, robbery or murder spree and not be able to communicate why.

ffs guys op cant buy a firearm for defence
>but he can buy a toy gun upgrade it and show there are easier targets then himself
>his state is the hotspot for these blasters
>no import check in QLD required buy one or STFU

Attached: M4a11.jpg (745x709, 76K)