Ask a liberal anything

Ask a feminist, LGBTQ rights supporter, asian, basically everything the alt-right hates a question.

Attached: 635956445486651316-564187281_Liberal Odyssey.png (680x680, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we like asians. They manage to hate niggers and fags even more than we do.

Attached: 892737462783648723.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

We don't care about your opinion though

Do you advocate for the rights of gays and Asians? And if so, why can't whites do the same for ourselves?

And your reasoning for hating minorities is? I don't think resulting to slurs at the first comment is a good idea, man.

So um, can you give me a reason and not an insult? thanks

Here to only see the opinion of the other side. I hope you aren't as toxic as the biased news makes you out to be.

there is nothing wrong with that, what we have a problem with is supression of ones who don't agree with you, and with jewish banks and Soros who sponsor you.

Also question, do you believe muslim illegal immigrants in Europe will let you have lgbt rights when they outbreed us?

>I'm the product of disgenics
why are you polluting the gene pool? Can't you all do us a favour and kys?

Pretty much for all minorities, yeah.
Honestly, I don't find anything wrong with advocating for rights of anyone, really. Unless it's against other races.

ugly asians are dime a dozen, doesn't mean you had to turn gay

To be honest, in my honest opinion, the only reason why the a right-wing person gets supressed is because some of them resort to slurs, and insults. If we all act civil towards each other and respect each other's opinions and rights, I think we'd actually have good conversations more.

Why are you such a faggot?

so THAT'S why the media hates you. because some of you resort to slurs and insults to try and further their opinions. ROFL.

Why do some of you resort to slurs and insults? Maybe if you'd used reasoning THEN we'd have a decent conversation.

How did you grow up to become science denying urban redneck?
When do you think you grow up from your late adolance phase?

slurs and insults dont hurt you if you dont let it hurt you its just words, seriously how fragile can you be?

also answer to my previous question, please?

I don't actually believe that being gay is "born that way." There is no gay or straight gene. IMO it's a mix of choice, environment, and personality genes.

Then your core beliefs aren't in contrast with mine, I don't want to harm anyone else of other races unless they are harming mine. From what you said I don't think your everything the alt right hates, we just love our people

Okay, cracker. How's your mom? Did you have another sexual dream about her because your sad ass won't go out and actually find a girlfriend? Is it fun being stuck there in that smelly basement with your anime waifus that you just jerk off to? Do your parents hear the sounds of your moans and say, "my fucking son is so stupid, I wish he'd get a job."

"words dont hurt stop being so fragile"

How do you feel about guns?

I commend you for not instantly using slurs. I'm not even hurt by them, It just shows the immaturity of some of these people IMO.

To be honest, guns are okay IMO. Humans should not be restricted to their rights just because of some silly bad eggs. They just need more regulation and stricter rules and checks on guns and i'll think we'll be fine.

Attached: 1529626390383s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Are you my ex boyfriend

Attached: 1520993136119.jpg (1198x884, 163K)

Attached: 1522627831836.jpg (1172x560, 82K)

Attached: 1506973263825.jpg (1220x956, 164K)

>Asian
So you're probably a red Chinese infiltrator then

Attached: 1526004638321.jpg (1210x738, 169K)

Ok, but you're a liberal thou.
Denying science and behaving like urban rednecks are what you're now known across the world lmao.
Why do you attach yourself to such group of cultists acolytes?

You don't have a RIGHT to marry some butch dyke that you scissor with.

Also..... being a lesbo you are probably atheist/hate religion.... which is fine.....

But then why do a lot of lgbtq people want to let Muslims into the country at the same time?

Don't you think the left and queers should be cheering trump for not wanting to let in religious zealot Muslim radicals since you are anti religion?

Rational debate is the best way to get your point across imo, most anons on here are only calling you a fag and other language for the banter, don't take it to heart mate

>regulation and stricter rules
If the whole point of the second amendment is to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government doesn't it seem counter intuitive to have to register our defenses with said government?

when did you stop beating your husband?

Attached: 1536831324514.png (1150x647, 943K)

Say what you want about the LGBTQ community, but nothing's gonna stop these "fags" from living their lives. Kill them, Jail them, Rape them, but you can't stop the gay honey

> all of this projection
Lmao

the only thing you got right is that I have no job, since im at college

also felt good right, lashing out at someone?

i dont expect you to know my flag, but if you knew basic geography, you would know that eastern europe isnt polluted with anime and that degenerate japanese- asian culture, kpop and such. We arent actual incels so if you arent the ugliest lad there is 99% percent you have a girl (other 1% is being a progressive liberal cuck).

Im sorry I offended your snoflake highness but thats how it is, if you dont want to admit it, thats fine, just dont push that buzzword triggerword shit to me please

You realize we get called cracker, honky, white devil, etc everyday with full permission of the media and left?

It doesn't bother us because we CAN'T let it bother us

Is there anything you want to ask us?

I don't have anything to ask you. I know all your arguments and all your points. I was you, once. If you keep coming here, you will become me. Your transformation has already begun

Attached: deprogramming.png (941x260, 170K)

Jokes on you I'm asexual and already have a job

Because it's a group that doesn't try and murder people and take away their rights.

Except it's really only niggers killing people (each other)

There's about 700 gun murders in Chicago each year.... and they are virtually all blacks and some Spicks. You might have like 8 white people murdering each other.

Virtually no NRA card carrying conservative or red neck is murdering anyone with a gun

What do you think of the media's attempt to normalize pedophilla?

Attached: 1529401394824m.jpg (852x1024, 186K)

For an english-speaking country, I don't think you get your own language very much.

Attached: Capture.png (539x101, 5K)

"for the purposes of bearing children" was removed from that definition. Look at an old dictionary from the 60s

I disagree, but good point.
Which can you trust more though?
A government with hundreds of people that can stop each other as needed?
OR?
one humany boi

You didn't answer my question...

You and many of your queer friends and many on the left are very anti religion.... which is fine.... but then they want to let Muslims in.

Shouldn't the left be cheering trump for trying to ban Muslims from coming here? Since you guys are anti religion?

If you are for Muslims coming here being anti religion that would be like one of your HIV infected faggot friends hating a doctor for finding the cure for AIDS

It makes no sense

Take off your meme flag. Are you even American?

So in order to stop people from hurting other people, just kill them? Don't help them, jail them, make them undergo rehabilitation, do something REMOTELY decent to still human beings?

> he actually believes in the doctrine fot sheeps
Lmao, that's embarrassing.
Why are liberals the biggest supporters of fascist style censorship, bombing children in other countries and biggest profiters of your prison & military conplex? And most willing to use mafia or gangs to enforce their businesses success?
Why do you velieve their lies?

go fuck yourself kike

do not listen to him and do not remove your flag

same for us left lulz

Why not? The left wants to disarm the right so the govt can kill us

I'm just here to see if the alt-right isn't as bad as the biased media makes it out to be.

the big difference is you can have your bullies fired and prosecuted for hate crimes

you already have more rights than the majority

Question. How do you, personally, know you're right? Does it bother you that your opinions are endorsed and pushed by all mainstream media, most politicians and in some countries, the law? Doesn't that make you question whether you're in fact a useful idiot of the elite?

Asexual? or involuntary celibate?

its worse

also fuck off to tumblr

Honestly, It'd be great to see other people's pov and stuff. that's why i came here, and not on reddit because generally people are more tolerant there.

>Ask a feminist, LGBTQ rights supporter, asian, basically everything the alt-right hates a question.

Is Islam a religion of peace?

I'd trust an individual over a government and any laws or regulations are not going to stop any one person from committing horrible acts or even deter them. Trucks, knives, bombs anything can be used to spread discord. The trick is not to let them win by ruining our way of life.

>From what you said I don't think your everything the alt right hates, we just love our people
No, the alt-right are a very specific sort of right-wing nationalist: there are plenty of people who love their country and its people but who are not alt-right, or even right-wing.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Do you think these regulations and rules won't apply to black people? That blacks have some kind of privilege over whites? LMAO

I'm against allowing immigration of anyone who can't be trusted with a firearm. I will vote for Hitler if I have to. I don't understand how or why gays would vote democrat after the pulse nightclub shooting, it totally baffles me

OP - you realize the democrats use you faggots, right?

Milo yiannopoulous gets so much hate because the left needs groups like gays brainwashed to keep voting for them. But they shouldn't be hating him like they do because he's gay... which is like a protected class.

They make the gay issue a lot bigger than it is.... to try and get normies to go away from the church so the state can be their god instead.

Did you know that 50% of ALL Americans think that 20% of the country is gay? That's how much brainwashing is going on...

San Francisco a gay Mecca only has 6% gay residents yet half the country think 1 in 5 Americans is gay... when in reality it's less than 2% who are gay

Lol I know you're not American. So, stay out of our politics, loser. Doesn't Europe have enough issues for you?

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

k lol

Attached: 4chan-thread-2.jpg (928x280, 56K)

it's illegal to own or carry a gun if you have been convicted of a felony, anonymous.

All those black gun violence inflicters are already owning their guns illegally. What do you expect to change here?

Guess you're still stuck in the 60's? okay mate, if that's your kink i won't judge you

They do apply to black people you moron. Illinois has the most restrictive gun rights in the country outside of California and these niggers are killing each other like crazy

"our"

thanks for confirming for me and for showing the newcomer to the board what shills are like here

Attached: jewslaves.jpg (800x600, 85K)

this is your only warning. I won't tell you again

argue in good faith on this board.

don't test this

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

I mean with this comment right here you really need to realize how amazingly ill informed you are. You should really fucking start using your head and thinking and learning

jews aren't human beings, their entire philosophy is them and us, the only cure is gas, pic related is a book that was banned from amazon only a couple of days ago because it unmasks the jews for what they really are. christian hating devil worshipers.

Attached: PilPul.png (3640x7580, 3.39M)

Dude, I have tons of other questions to answer. anyways, I don't actually blame trump for trying to stop immigrants because overpopulation can wreck an economy. I just hate his image and treatment of women. Also, atheists don't HATE religion, we just aren't religious, that's all. We aren't going to take human rights because of belief, that's what a wacked conservative would do.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

Yes actual asexual. I severely damaged my nuts in a car accident and haven't been able to feel any sexual attraction since

I was bi before that though which I kept hidden but honestly I think it's been positive overall to not worry at all about wanting sex

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

>Also, atheists don't HATE religion, we just aren't religious

You don't speak for all atheists. I'm one and I HATE religion.

just saying that what the right OR left says are just "lies" is really bullshit and stupid. That's why I came here, because the right gets a bad rep a lot.

>Ayys created matrix around our planet using Saturn and it's rings as source of manipulative lower vibrational frequency, moon as a tool like a speaker multiplying & tuning that frequency until focusing it to earth.
>They come from other dimension and are trying to live as unconnected from the god, source.
>They can't deal energy from that source so they need to use us and our negative, lower vibrational energy.
>They have manipulated human DNA trough our history and created races aiming to create hybrid that they can use better in our dimension same time trying to stop our natural evolution to higher, multidimensional beings.
>they are infiltrated trough hybrids into our societies and created from the shadows this binding world we live in.
>these hybrids are also known as elite bloodlines, vessels to them.
>These bloodlines control everything from the top, some men worship these and material where we are bound into. These men are Satanist. Among Sabbateans, Papacy & Jesuits. They control everything, Banks, Media, CIA, School systems, entertainment, Hollywood. Everything!
>Everything goes trough cycle in this reality, so does our planet and our level of consciousness is rising as we get closer to Sirius. 2012 we entered into age of Aquarius and that's why people are slowly waking up into this. Even when (((they))) try to suppress it.

Attached: 1536773709585.jpg (189x189, 32K)

highly likely you're not a minority so why are you even gonna get killed lmao

i'm not alt right, i'm sort of my own thing so to speak. I agree with much of what is said on Jow Forums though. But this comment of yours is very interesting. One of the core things we disagree on is the nature of time, civilisation and humanity in general. You are likely to view these in a roughly linerar/progressive manner. I see them as cyclical. Should our civilisation collapse at this moment, it'll be a free for all, at least for the first few months. Most people will die. Minority rights, LGBT, women's rights, they will be a thing of the past. Lemme check if I have a report of a guy who lived through the war in Bosnia.

The law only applies when people are caught breaking it

Many murders caused by "blacks" aren't random blacks they're blanks in gangs that can get guns illegally

You guys hate fucking christians don't Give me that bullshit maybe you don't but most of the left does.

All those people out there protesting at airports when trump shut out Muslims were lefty anti religious people who hate christians but then they want to let in religious zealots from Muslim countries who trump shut out?

I mean the left should have been absolutely cheering trump from stopping religious nutbags from
Coming into this country

Why do you continue to believe false stats about female/LGBT inequalities and cherrypick data to demonise a specific group (white males)?
How do you make an ideology that is entirely centred around undefined buzzwords like "oppression" and "patriarchy" function?
Why do you treat prejudice as OK when it's directed towards certain groups, while also claiming to be "equality focussed"?
I'll leave you with those for the time being. Also I'm a gay pakistani atheist, so refusal to answer any will be taken by your political side to be homophobic, racist, islamophobic, and anti-atheist.

politics are meaningless, it will all fade to dust, just fucking do what you want, say what you want, be rude, be free, enjoy life

There's a difference between HATE and DISAGREEMENT.

Idk if not being born that way makes me be "asexual" in some definitions but i definitely feel nothing now

>All those people out there protesting at airports when trump shut out Muslims were lefty anti religious people who hate christians but then they want to let in religious zealots from Muslim countries who trump shut out?

The left is pro-religion. Just not your religion.

Honestly, I don't think i'm always right. I came here to see your opinions and WHY does the media hate the alt-right/right-wing so much. Pushing aside the bad eggs, you have some decent arguments.