Millennial Thread

Hey, can we get a thread going on Millennials?

Preferably about how most of them are depressed, suicidal, can't find a job and are generally single, liberal and prone to smoking weed?

Attached: 1517347936773.jpg (911x910, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/Secondary/BusinessAndEconomics/IBResources/PearsonBaccalaureate/Samples/SampleMaterialTheoryofKnowledge/Theory_of_Knowledge_chapter_1.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw damn, I was actually feeling like doing something with my life for a second there. Thanks for reminding me I'm generally depressed and prone to smoking weed. At least I dodged being a liberal
>or a conservative

Why not be a conservative though? They hold down good jobs, support the economy, marry and reproduce

generally, everybody should want to be a Conservative. Especially the young kids.

Get a job, faggot.

Attached: 9CEB828C-8C4D-4A2F-8112-8FC3AA330E36.jpg (768x737, 115K)

Same. Mental health issues seem to be a common thing among young people. I’m not exactly liberal or conservative either.
>pro-lgbt
>don’t want kids
>anti-SJWs

There is nothing to conserve. The only way to fix the system is by accelerating its downfall and surviving the chaotic aftermath. I am an egoist, and I only care about myself and my immediate significant others. My property.
it looks to me like you have a power vacuum ripe to being taken by other likeminded individuals who would never admit their own selfish interests. That has been all of recorded history -- emperors and sultans taking for their interest and declaring the public interest is the same, and most agreeing.
I would say the millenial problem and the NPC problem are linked -- millenials are the largest generation since the boomers, so they're going to have the largest amount of people who are spooked. That is to say, there is a spirit that resides within them, but it is not theirs and it dictates their actions to an illusory secondary cause. Perhaps they never had a spirit of their own. That being said, the powerful control memes which float around the psychic sphere have taken over the minds of the majority of my cohort either for one side or the other. All sides are primed against themselves and against each other, ready to commit themselves to being the sacrifices to lay the groundwork for their new religions or orders of the state. Very few are left who would make their own fights, even guised in the camps of their enemies.
The real question is thus: how can one take this information and profit from it? Not all profits are financial, mind you...

Attached: 38704896_2064723286906012_1744066694260719616_o.jpg (600x977, 49K)

I tried to make it as a musician. I'm still trying I guess, hell I might even "make it" some day (by that I mean make a meagre living playing bar music).

The amount of stagnation and suffering I've gone through just trying to make a measly living though. I'm not suicidal, but I don't feel like putting effort into life anymore. I just want to smoke weed, read books, fuck off, and basically do nothing. I worked so fucking hard doing something that took me nowhere, and basically did nothing for me. I resent the fuck out of my boomer parents, who basically did nothing but work throughout my entire child hood. No guidance, no real role models, all my childhood friends are NPCs...... I just want to get comfy and watch shit on Netflix. Best case scenario, I find a girl to do it with me.

Attached: feelwoj.jpg (239x211, 12K)

I've got a friend who's trying to do the whole EDM thing, but I think it's kind of played. Learned guitar in college and generally had an interest in making a band and going and being a musician, but it never went anywhere. It seemed like there were too many barriers to entry.
Just smoking weed, fucking off, doing "nothing" has its limits of entertainment too. Eventually your idea of nothing becomes all consuming, and you want to do more nothing. At least you had stable boomer parents. I had late gen x turbo crackhead parents. I found a zoomer girlfriend, but she's even more depressed than I have ever been and actually getting her to care about real issues is a pain because her life is currently more fucky than mine -- and she has to deal with her boomer grandma.

Basically, I forsee that the boomers are going to die and we're all going to inherit nothing but conflict.

Why would someone be suicidal over being a NEET? NEEThood is paradise and I'm Millennial.

But being disconnected is paradise. Detachment is true happiness. I feel blissful on my night walks to the music. I've reached a state where the outside world can no longer bother me unless my bubble is broken

Yeah, I just needed more guidance in the young years. Someone to tell me that all that fuckin matters is money, and putting all my efforts in music will just leave me poor and traumatized by failure at 27. I needed more order, my parents were pretty much NPCs, and now I can see it more than ever.

Millennials inherited an economy that is not only a literal Ponzi scheme based on free imaginary money, but a Ponzi scheme based on imaginary money that collapsed in 2008. That's right. The top minds in governments and corporations and central banks couldn't stay solvent in a paradigm where money is LITERALLY FUCKING FICTIONAL.

If this gay earth were invaded by malicious aliens tomorrow and we were all enslaved by the Reapers, raped to death only to be brought back to life minutes later and raped to death again, endlessly, remorselessly, raped, anally probed over and over and over and over again like a British citizen after an acid attack by the turgid tentacles of an unthinking, unfeeling interdimensional menace before whom we are nothing and our extinction is inevitable, humanity existing because they allow it and ending because they demand it, the end result of millennials switching from this satanic farce of a system would still be a net positive.

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_245767372_preview.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

If you don't have issues with money it's fine for first few years. Wait till your brain rots from no stimulation and repetitive hedonistic shit, your health goes to shit, till you lose the ability to connect with people and your biology starts urging you to get a family and you'll be in hell with little chance of recovering.

>prone to smoking weed
i thought this was meant to be a list of all the negative traits?

thisi have issues with my mom and constant threats to kick me out

its hell

My brain is stimulated every day. I keep reading and watching documentaries and fiction and music from the past. I keep learning more and more.

Being disconnected from people is a blessing. I'm proud to say most people feel like they are from another planet than I am. I can be happy while the world shreiks and feels angry and offended at everything. It's a beautiful bliss to detach myself from the awful world.

I get along with my family and I have Asperger's so it could be different for me.

How does being a failure leave you traumatized? Money being the only important thing is a meme unless you mean enough money to escape normies all day and be idle rich.

Any anons with asperger's or autism, try walking in a figure 8 on grass while keeping your eyes focused on the center of the 8. It's called the infinity walk and it helps send blood to your brain.

Money is supposed to be imaginary. Almost all abstract concepts are. It's something you can make or take away out of thin air.

Take a time machine back to the 1700s and try to buy something with a Federal Reserve Note instead of gold. I'll wait.

Millennials and boomers should die.
- Zoomers

No. You first. I'm happy.

So I assume i'm a millennial (27). All i have to say is I had I revelation about two year ago after the death of my dad and that was that in this day and age the only way forward is a path created by your actions. A path that is not reliant on outside forces or beings and so I have started to make this path for myself.

I currently work in an unfulfilling full time job that pays relativity well (tech support for retirement villages 70k p/y) but I use this to the fullest, working this shit job fuels me to accomplish my goals.

my offtime is spent creating a framework for signal transmission using hypercomplex fractal math and multidimensional matrices and let me tell you my goal is fucking crazy as shit and so audacious its not funny but I will accomplish it becuase in creating my own path I am directly applying my willpower to shape this reality.

Tfw actually stupid, been in a retail job for 3 years because I can't do anything more complex than this and have nonly family in my town to nepotism me into something better, I want it all to end

All value is subjective. If you're dying of thirst, water is more valuable than gold.

But yes back then money was based on a standard but it's not now. But if I ever get out of NEETdom I'll try to get and make money out of thin air. The economy and the stock market and even currency values are all based on imagined worth. The economy is a game of imagination basically.

My revelation was that reality was mostly imagined. It's a game of perception.

Jesus fucking Christ go learn how to fucking learn. I mean this annon you may not be intellectually smart but that doesnt mean you can't accomplish something or build with your hands or make a meaninful impact on society, the world of information IS LITERALLY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS GO FUCKING LEARN SOMETHING AND TAKE FUCKING ACTION

Retail would get paid more if society imagined it as important. So for retail to get paid more we need to promote the idea that retail workers are important.

Any suggestions?

Theory of Knowledge
pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/Secondary/BusinessAndEconomics/IBResources/PearsonBaccalaureate/Samples/SampleMaterialTheoryofKnowledge/Theory_of_Knowledge_chapter_1. pdf

Fuck you old man!

I don't understand normies. They say they feel sad because they're disconnected as NEETs but that's the biggest reason to be NEET, to detach.

Why do you choose the NEET lifestyle if you don't want to isolate yourself from the world?

I see this time as a blissful time of dropping out. It's amazing and never gets old.

I used to be a neet but became a normie but now I'm getting sick of it, sometimes I just want to chill at home but then others act like you're a serial killer for not wanting to go out every single day. It's all so tiresome

I like going out by myself. It's like being in an adventure video game. I go to places that are almost deserted and it's like you're exploring a fallen world if in an urbanized area and exploring the wilderness if in an abandoned park. Normies took over the internet so it's not as much of an escape as it used to be.

Do it. My goal is to get as detached from normie society as possible.

Im 20 right now. Thinking about moving to Austria or Germany. I want to make a family by 25 that I want to take back to Hungary.
But at the same time I'd like to work abroad for 8~10 years till my prime time ends, and I can afford to build a house back home and keep it up.
What would be the perfect balance? Im frustrated as every job abroad pays about 2-3x, and when I come back home I only want to work a job that is enough to sustain food, bills, and rent.
Is that too much to ask for?

yeah fit in the description without the depression meme. Dont see whats so wrong about living for yourself instead of living for a society that does not give a cat shit if you contribute or not.
Im aware being conservative is good for our society but in a lifespan so short with tremendous odds of not having being born I'd rather be a degenerate desu and try to live life.

genz high schooler detected. Mods do sumfin!
Also ToK is not at all learning to learn. It is more about learning to discern.
Props for you for doing ib tho,still gtfo and go back to school. Let the graduate ib NEETS talk.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)