How do we plunge China in to civil war?

How do we plunge China in to civil war?

Attached: 030-56a040383df78cafdaa0adf6.jpg (768x515, 70K)

Promote VPN's

Its already kinda there....you just don't hear about it.

Support Christianity

Your best bet is actual war with attempts to stirr muzzies on the northwest
Without use of actual force you cant have a civil war in china as of right now

i love how desperate rednecks and niggers are. while america dies in 2019 thanks to your retard and chief im sure a civil war in america would be more likely. when your gone america will be a better place because the asians will ethnically cleanse the beaners and the average iq will be at least 112

Just wait.

>your retard and chief
>american flag

Attached: 1528268951775.jpg (600x315, 12K)

>Fund Taiwan
>Fund Hong Kong
>Fund Tibet
>Fund Uyghurs

>Chinese refugee crisis

Attached: 1530754104414.png (300x300, 80K)

No need bruh
We've been selling them coal but tunneling with the profits
just waiting on daddy to give the word and that shithole will implode into a massive sinkhole
(((scientist))) will be shocked by this and most likely blame some natural undiscovered geomagnetic anomaly
I'll be down here fucking giggling m8

Send ALL SJW's to china.

Attached: 4Q1DCDB.png (607x525, 212K)

Just wait, it's pretty much in their nature to kill each other.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
I WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF IT.

Attached: 1503686508500.jpg (1280x1103, 790K)

I don't fund muzzies. It never works out with them. No loyalty or honor. They don't operate like the civilized world. They make excuses to hurt anyone who tries to befriend them.

Stop all trade causing mass unemployment

They have plenty of loyalty. Just not to you.
>They make excuses to hurt anyone who tries to befriend them.
The crippledick cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I gave you a good answer
Just fund all the groups that are against the PRC government. The main obstacle and the reason why the USA hasn't already taken advantage of them to do so is that they'd be starting basically WWIII with China if they did so.

I'm just going to sit here and laugh at the 80% of larping burger dipshits who keep projecting themselves onto the enemy and guaranteeing their own failure. I'd much rather you all kill yourselves, but that doesn't seem to be in the offing.

But, you're a burger too.

Attached: 1505353893112.png (417x405, 158K)

First step is putting a global embargo on them, which should be easy if we're willing to do

Easy.. buy up the worlds noodle production.. that's all your average Chinese cares about.

China Civil War? How are you going to deal with 1.4 billion refugees? They will completely ruin your countries.

Attached: Screenshot - 09172018 - 11:01:20 AM.png (1184x670, 152K)

why else would he be asking, if not for the reffos?

This won't be a problem. There is a legitimate government and enough people governed by them to reflavour an imploded China with the taste of freedom cordial.

I think this is already happening, many of northwest Muslims went to Syria to join ISIS and learn warfare there.

This.
We should have learned from the mistakes of the "Arab Spring". That's why we have a migrant crisis in Europe right now. China has close to 1.4 billion people, just 1% of it is already 14 million people. We can't accommodate that many people on the fly. Not even in 10 years.

You do know Tiannamen Square bc of "democracy." College students were protesting because they wanted better dorm rooms. China is a fake external threat to justify military spending. They are not the next thing.

Unironically just get rid of the great firewall and shit would go south within a generation

Just wait. Chinks always screw themselves over. Every single time.

Attached: 1522526854241.png (800x1672, 209K)

Concentration camps

Persuade them to enforce copyright laws.

JUST CLOSE THE BORDERS YOU STUPID FUCKS

Chinks are already migrating to the west in hordes

Just don't let them in and bomb the boats

>CLOSE THE BORDERS

If only you can do that with all those SJWs running your country.

If this is true why do chinks look so similar to gooks and not mongols? Anyway, it's not meme magic, you're underestimating a very powerful, strict, and controlling dictatorship that has technology on it's side, it won't randomly collapse without another superpower influencing it to do so.

I'm part of the 20% I'm not laughing at.

Good goy.

Why did they bring out the tanks over something like that?

Carpet bomb them with US High School health books so the women know the truth about Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS), then air drop cigar clippers

Attached: clip the nip.jpg (800x800, 71K)

I feel like taking that position could possibly bring about a stay in Chinese jail, they'd have to pay me way more to do that.

t. ESL

Causing civil unrest in China is not that difficult and the Chinese government will reliably overreact.

Russia.

Read Dugin, nigger.

Attached: 1529597611240.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

Outlaw entrance by tiny asian penises and only allow entry by Asian females of collage age under visas for sexual education or sexual sanctuary

>Them digits
Thank you for showing us the way General Franco. Sorry those faggots are messing with your tomb.

Because the students really really hated their dorm rooms that much that it required tanks to resolve the situation. They were VERY bad dorm rooms

We did. Send this pasta to Germany, Spain, Sweden, etc.

>burgers unable to alter its inevitable doom and is now desperately hoping its opponents self destruction too
Nothing to see here boys

You'd have to red pill the population that they're all under class to Han ethnic supremacy

You;d need a division that actually is real and fucking people

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Won't happen, the common chinese stand for nothing. They have no virtues.

forsen1
I C

underage b&

>Won't happen, the common chinese stand for nothing. They have no virtues.
this, people need to realize that the chinese government is already at with its people

Clever & 72

Look how The Rus, the Judean and the Anglo come together with one mind. An example to the rest of the world

i like the way you think

Rip Canada

Chinaman with a VPN

Starve them economically, add more teriffs, and get the EU to support teriffs. The EU right now is too concerned about trade for that to happen, but if you push human rights violations and EU internal trade the (((people in charge))) might start looking at sanctions. We need to meme China as a villain. Looking at organ harvesting might be a good place to start.

Attached: kuunatsit.jpg (320x192, 28K)

According to Chinese history, the mandate of heaven says civil war is an inevitable part of society's cycle.

In order words worry about yourselves instead and let china deal with its own issues that will come regardless. China has enough of its own problems and doesn't need interference from foreigners.

Attached: 1d92f6_5c504873f318b9ab5fcfd146844a5bb0.jpg (825x713, 269K)

Why is the CIA asking for advice from pol?

Well china will die 3 years from now mainly because of lack of water. Mainland is fucked up and might spark a coup. About the trade war? oh since xi made himself the "chairman of everything" once they lost shit goes ablaze real quick, we just need to wait for that.

Attached: matrix_guy.jpg (1170x470, 53K)