Spaniard visiting Texas

HOLY SHIT!! There's so many Mexicans everywhere. I didn't even need to bother speaking english most of the time.

How did you guys let it get this bad??

Attached: 250px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (250x167, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFoemrmm2nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politicians buying votes for citizenship.

1964/1965 miscegenation acts

Texan here. We are being conquered by superior beaner birth rates and cuck politicians failure to stop the flow.

enjoy the full auto!!!

At this point, we should just give the Southwest back to Mexico. We could probably still save the North.

Attached: 7BF1BC2B-FAB1-49D9-A1C0-B00490E0336A.png (694x398, 653K)

Also Nevada.
It's kinda getting noisy

A reminder they are building homes in the dry deserts

>How did you guys let it get this bad??
This is why we pushed for Trump. He has failed with immigration and the wall so far. He is too soft and not directing his attention to it hard enough. We need that damn wall.

>Texan here
>ID
oh shit it's worse than I thought.

Texas is rightfully a Mexican clay. You colonist shithead. They are in their land.

We had a war to settle this. Fuck off.

it isn't since they fought for it.
conquer legitimacy.
same for the old al-andalus ;)

a gift
youtube.com/watch?v=LFoemrmm2nc

Lol faggot read a book

Attached: 1510551162753.png (1248x937, 116K)

Attached: 1536291128142.png (1461x698, 124K)

When I went to Dallas, everyone would speak Spanish to me on sight. Everyone thinks I’m a beaner. Bitches calling me guapo and shit esse. I would fit in so well if I changed my name to Miguel and drove a shitty pick up. Texas is pretty sweet.

It was Indian territory, used to launch raids on Mexico. Whites were the first to dig in the clay.

Texas has always been mostly mexicans.

Reclaim what's yours

Attached: 800px-NEW_MEXICO_San_Juan_Pueblo_DonJuan_De_Onate_First_Govenor_of_New_Spain.jpg (800x596, 64K)

There's no such thing as rightful Mexican clay

Tejas es nuestra.

Not true. It didn't happen until recently.

y te caemos bien los mejicanos? ya probaste nuestra comida?

Based texas

The Mexicans haven't really thought out the consequences of their actions. Mexico is a shithole and Mexicans want to leave it. But if they all move to Texas they'll still be in Mexico.

You do realize Texas was founded by white men and based beaners.
Based beaners do exist. The illegal aliens can suck a dick tho.

Didn’t Texas once belong to Mexico? They’re now Americans.

This right here.

Wasn't Canada once New France?

>Go to London
>Nobody speaks english
>go to Miami
>nobody speaks english

Did I waste my time learning this language?

republicans are just as bad as democrats
no, they're actual mexicans from mexico, Texas was a white country

Most of the continent was.

Attached: Nouvellefrance-V2.jpg (1530x1090, 1.04M)

English will be spoken on Mars and the galactic federation will conduct business in English.
Meanwhile London and Miami will be underwater.
Teach your children English they're going to need it.

Texan here. because Texas can't control its borders. and white people stopped having kids. on top of federal laws making stuff like racial discrimination illegal.

the problem isn't any one Mexican. it's that there's over 10 million of them inside of Texas. on an individual level, Mexicans are pretty okay people. the problem is they're absolutely shit at running a country. while the current situation is acceptable, it's quickly headed to the tipping point.

the only two ways out is if white Texans somehow raise their birthrates. even if Texas manages to secede, closing the border won't fix the problem, just stave it off for a big longer.

Attached: 1417677488017.jpg (426x364, 46K)

one side needs votes and the other needs cheap labor

simple

>I didn't even bother speaking english most of the time

You got your Arabs, we've got our spics

>Texan here.
>flag
>when you forgot your vpn was still on

I work in a store that people come in all the time and assume you speak Spanish. I’ve been told I look Spanish, and that’s their typical response when I look at them like they are retarded.

The thing I don’t get, is if you come in and are greeted with me speaking English, why are you defaulting to your shit language?

>he fell for the Texas meme
Lol take the Arizona pill

Attached: 485BC732-AF1D-4A59-9C9E-449412429602.jpg (653x619, 148K)

cause we run the show now gringo
keep paying for SNAP so we can keep replacing you ;)

>The thing I don’t get, is if you come in and are greeted with me speaking English, why are you defaulting to your shit language?

If you have an accent they aren't used to, they might assume it's not your first language.

I can tell right away if a person is a Francophone, for instance, so I'll just switch to that so that they don't have to butcher the English language.

>digits
nice

Take the big iron pill

>we run the show now gringo
We need another Mexican-American war so we can take even more of your land.

actually I wish I had a vpn that wasn't blocked on Jow Forums so I could post without people asking me about my flag

>hurr durr let's build a giant city on some of the best farmland in the world
>it's fucking 110 out
>giving water to California
>execute Texans playing Simon Says
>can't even shoot a prostitute if she takes your money and doesn't have sex with you
>Arizona

boomers destroyed this country

Attached: 1510869448147.png (1026x1228, 56K)

>the state that gave us Jeff Flake and John McCain

Attached: 1531167546045.png (720x722, 548K)

>at least we still have democracy
>*mows lawn*

Every single (R) that comes out of Arizona is a cuck. You're like Washington to Texas's California.

In Arizona's defense... It's like the perfect environment to preserve mechanical devices.
>TFW you didn't oil a gun for two months during summer and you see some rust forming
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING SHOOT IT SINCE THE PREVIOUS TIME I CLEANED IT!

nah, we're conquering you quietly
do you think that the battlefield is the only legitimate ways of acquiring land? your fee fees don't dictate reality
we invade your lands by millions, and get subsidized for doing so
america is an excellent nation of cucks

At this point we should just conquer Mexico

>durr let’s be minority white
>we have to support Israel or we won’t get hurricane relief
You fuckers gave us LBJ and the bushes.
Same applies to Texas.

You guys have been saying the same thing about Canada since long before I was even born. Fucking do it already.

south texas has been like that forever but mexicans have been spreading because white kids move to cities the only white people that wanna live in bumfuck nowhere are old people

Jeff Flake was great when he was in the House. no idea what the fuck happened when he got into the Senate. I think Trump broke something in his brain.

Arizona is about to be minority white in a few years bro. and the Bushes are from Connecticut.

Attached: 1509051663400m.jpg (1024x808, 130K)

I live in Austin and I fear Beto will actually fucking win because of the amount of white cucks voicing their support for him

Rustington 870

I dont think you would really maybe at first people would accept it but arabs have by far the shittiest attitudes of all races and it would leak out.

I ain't Texan.
My state gave you Neil Gorsuch.

>lawn's coming in real nice this time of year
>*sip*

Attached: boomers in a nutshell.jpg (1280x731, 445K)

>le 23% face
>still red

our texas hispanics, dare I say it, /ourspics/?

Attached: bigearmutt.png (484x425, 25K)

if you wanna be fucked by americas giant dick again youre gonna have to beg for it this time

*are

Attached: 1513078866572.jpg (567x572, 47K)

As if I'd buy a fucking Remington.
It was my Russian SKS. Never even shot corrosive through it. It's just 100% humidity all summer, especially around (and East) of the Great Lakes. The wood stock soaked it up like a sponge.

>going to miami
>expecting english
nigger what the fuck are you doing?

Of course, but they're already far in their BEANing. It's to be expected from a mutt state.

I doubt it, but we still need to fight hard for Cruz.

no, they just don't vote

Well that sucks. You might as well weld a scope to it since it's ruined already.

Democracy is stupid

>pic
lmfao

I said forming. It was all surface and only where it meets the stock. Scrubbed it off and gave it a good oiling.

I picked it up for practicality, not for collector's value, so I'm not too torn up about it. I just hate how the environment fucks with steel.

Im in Austin too and this is just how it always is The cities go blue and the resy of the state stomps our shit in

they called us racist so we let them swarm into our state making us a minority to prove we are not racist and now there's no going back

they still call us racist though..

Sad!

I learnt a little bit different:
>Tejas was a land full of nothing
>Mexican government, then a US-tier in terms of autonomy of states, called some American settlers to stay there
>Those settlers had illegal slaves (slavery was abolished in Mexico after their independence) and they had to pay taxes to Catholic church (Mexico was a confessional state, unlike secular US). But aside from those issues, life was going quite well.
>A wild Sant'anna appears, giving a coup, abolishing constitution and turning a Federalist Mexico into a Centralist
>Rebellions erupted throughout ALL Mexico, including Tejas - to a ponit that one of the signatories of Texas Declaration of Independence was a guy from Yucatán
>The difference is that, while Sant'anna managed to supress all other rebellions, he was extremely DUMB in not only losing Battle of San Jacinto but also being captured by Texans on the following day

better than the pasta actually.
before Santa Anna we pretty much just ignored mexicos rules and had slaves anyway.
Also his army was incredibly strong compared to ours. He lost because we sent a whore into his camp and then rushed and captured him with his pants down.

BE4NED

Just make Castizos

Attached: thicc.jpg (538x960, 135K)

Mexicans have been here since before the word ‘Texas’ was invented.

Yeah I was just kidding. You leafs all keep an sks on your dog sled that you take to work at Tim hortons

Pretty much. Got mine for 200 maple pesos.

>I make you sign a paper at gun point so it's OK

I though the white race believe in laws and justice and shiet.

Would you rather they do like the conquistadors?

Texas was a Spanish colony lmao, Texas has never been more than like 60% white. South Texas never stopped being Mexican (Tejano) majority.

UH OH YOU FRICKIN MORON YOU JUST GOT BEANED

Spaniards are Swede tier fags. Their age of conquering is gone.

>wearing a full-body tablecloth, a towel hat and a explosive vest
>everyone thinks I'm a beaner

Well hopefully mexico doesnt make the same mistakes the US did. With the right people mexico can become a great nation

>English will be spoken on Mars
And the solar system will be in chinese control and martians cucks still owe Chinese stellar empire 1000000000000 cyberyuans

Attached: 1536589265838.gif (675x227, 73K)

protty jesus will save you ahahhahah haahahah not

yall are on cruz control asleep at the wheel

and we told you this!

t socal