SHE ISN'T AFRAID YOU BIGOTS!!

Hey Jow Forums it looks like my friend has stumbled upon of treasure trove of "undocumented youth". Who are self Identifying themselves on twitter.

the Hashtags they are using are:

> #undocumented
> #undocumentedmigrant

Here is one:
https:
>//www.instagram.com/morenitamigrante/

Also there is a group in New York that is ran by "undocumented youths"
Link:
>nysylc.org/

This is also another instagram page that is full of "undocumented youths"
Link:
>instagram.com/alientoaz/

just a friendly reminder if you aren't a fan of their great food and don't think taco Tuesday is our biggest strength you can contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and leave a complaint
Link:
>ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Attached: le goblina mexicana.jpg (719x1280, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/contact/hsi
twitter.com/UNITEDWEDREAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

>fuck borders
Hmmm I wonder how she would feel being on the other side of ours?

Bump

Bump

Im hoping that someone with the know how can discern some of her personal info to submit an ice form.

>being proud x out of your x country
Le why

Certainly afraid of Mexico though

Strange how they will literally scream as if they were about to be fed to the Rancor if they have to go back. Yet they hate the USA and are proud of being from a country where you can't drink the water out of the faucet...

So proud they leave it for united states of zion

scumbag

Attached: 1534563241028.jpg (640x463, 50K)

it is pretty disgusting. Also guarantee she is a dyke from being diddled by her uncle.

kick leeches

It's ridiculous that they think this is okay.

Attached: TheodoreRooseveltQuote.jpg (640x722, 261K)

>proud mexicana
>lives in the US
Fuck people like this. These dumbfucks piss me off, they wave their flag in another country and claim they support Mexico n sheit, instead of trying to fix their homeland.
They have no real pride, it's all for likes and minority points the cucked whites give them.

Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers?
Which do I use when reporting people like that?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (483x499, 36K)

Saved* and thanks for the (you)

It is mind boggling and also insane that the traitors in this country facilitate this kind of thing.

can confirm. I have Mexican heritage, and I've visited mexico numerous occasions. Guys like him would be beat up in the streets for being a gay tranny. Mexico has it's own brand of degeneracy, but gays and trannys are a no-go

>Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers
that one is the same also click:
> F/M Student Violations,Including OPT

We will tolerate anything in this country. I will say this, when open pedophilia is allowed in this country that will be the red line

>Fuck Borders
>But I prefer to reside in these particular borders over any other

it is disgusting. I truly wonder if they realize once all their cousins and relatives come here they will be murdered just like in mexico

A good cleanse of liberal trash is needed. If only usa mexico and CHI's could unite in one day of purging these self identifying targets.

To report illegal aliens to ICE, for more information:
In the US, Mexico and Canada: 1-866-dhs-2ice
You can also contact local field offices:
ice.gov/contact/hsi

Bump get ICE in here

Following this

Of course not... at least not until they establish themselves, have a career, home and children then realize the horde of hillbillies turn their communities into drug running gang sets.

Harassment campaigns often backfire. Before anyone hurts themselves, imo there is a pattern to Trump administration ICE inforcement. They go after the "bad hombres" who commit serious crimes and anyone associated with them especially their workplace. If you are getting yourself twisted because some emo millennial mutt is sperging out on twitter, amateur law enforcement is probably not for you. Stop wasting people's time

Attached: 1536398705336.jpg (493x449, 80K)

breaking the law is still breaking the law user,
also this is a degenerate that I would not want my children to be near.

>VIVA MEXICO FUCK AMERICA YAAY MEXICO MEXICO FOREVER
>WHAT NO YOU CAN'T SEND ME BACK TO MEXICO NOOOOOO PLS ANYTHING BUT THAT
it's amazing how often this happens

wouldnt it be fugitive criminal alien? i suppose they arent robbing liquor stores, but overstaying your visa makes you a criminal, right?

It has to go back.

>I am done being afraid
then go back to mexico

This is the future you asked for by voting Trump the Jew lover into office

Confirmed.

>Proud Mexicana
>But somehow I still want to live in the racist US

just report them to ice

i hope she has a great life in the US.

Attached: 1536125526626.jpg (598x617, 60K)

Bump
>Rubbing-hand.jpg

Yes

I’ll help you out Amerimutt bros, the fall of ‘merica is the fall of Australia

Attached: 297C311F-F01F-4795-8EE9-03BE871970E2.jpg (563x768, 124K)

Thanks AusBro every little bit helps.

Ever notice how these never get deported? Because they all secretly have citizenship.

You know how many beaners I've known for decades who everyone knows was born on the decent side of town to third gen migrant parents suddenly started LARPing as Illegal Immigrants after Trump got elected? It's free fucking cool points.

Their friends will never call them out or it would be "identity shaming" or some shit. Hell I know a fucking "Illegal Immigrant" around here who has a government job with a clearance. Now she (it's always a female who dies this) pretends she has to hide her accent at work for "fear of being deported". Cunt you were born in the same fucking hospital I was on the second year God damn.

>proud mexican
>leaves mexico

>walking in TJ
>walk by strip club
>"hey, want some nice girls; low price for you
>me (not wanting to be bothered further): "I'm joto"
>(without missing a beat) "I can get you a boy"

deport every illegal

Bump for removal.

>works in US so she can have a big house and live like a YAS QUEEN in mexico
FUCK THE US!!

Why do these people bite the hand that feeds?

But will she be afraid of police, I wonder?

Go back

What do you expext of the mentally ill? They will never be happy.

Most of them were probably born here. They're just bullshitttting to make the actual illegal ones feel better

Yup, they want (((cool points))).

Please for the love of all that is holy someone call ICE on that wetback

>proud mexicana that refuses to live in mexico

k

"Illegal alien" is the term for a reason.

yeah if they are so proud of being mexican and hate American laws/borders, why dont they fuck off back to mexico then?

Absolutely

Tell me about it, lul.

Attached: Meanwhile-in-Germany.jpg (500x373, 142K)

Fuck that. If ICE starts going after illegals for twittertarding then that's a good thing. Put the fear in them.

If your people ever had one of your own you'd probably know.
Israel isn't yours either.

Probably the same? Lol ...

Twice.

Attached: 1537128487848.jpg (641x530, 25K)

more illegal aliens

>twitter.com/UNITEDWEDREAM

Attached: youish.png (1207x720, 1.29M)

report and deport. its that easy with trump in the white house

Shut the fuck up, Shlomo.

flying the mexican flag while illegal. brilliant.

Attached: mexo-ice.jpg (640x747, 48K)

They hate white people and the controlthey haveover the USA

>Fuck borders.

Could these spics be even more obvious in their intentions? White Liberals are so fucking naive and sheltered it's unreal.

Attached: 1497249676836.jpg (600x450, 48K)

This. Spics are poisonous, self-righteous ugly goblin rats that need to eat lead. Anyone who has ever interacted with spics will learn to hate them more than niggers.

reported to ice thanks user im doing my part from the other side of the pond

BUMP. Report these idiots. Document everything. Lets do this.

>reporting crime
>Harassment

bump

>White Liberals are so fucking naive and sheltered it's unreal.

You underestimate the depravity of white liberals. Its not that they're naive, its that they actually agree with that agenda.

That being said, I don't know why Jow Forums cares either. California seceding from the US and joining Mexico would be the best thing that could possibly happen to the rest of the country.

>youth
>26

There's no way this is real.

But I really hope it's real.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Attached: 820E3384-1A8A-49F1-A239-E8CA7284E049.jpg (618x893, 146K)

REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE REPORT HER TO >ICE

Please report these squatter to immigration. It's the right thing to do and will surely put them in their place.

The correct term is criminal alien, then changed to illegal alien, then illegal immigrant, then undocumented immigrant, then undocumented American.

Bump

Attached: B8B7DFE3-FBB8-4D07-9FC1-89A326A9B3B1.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

People are their ethnicity.
Society is a racial construct.
Jews should know this.